Lovers' Rules Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, this is so hot, squeeze my nipple some more, please"

"Juss, you are a gorgeous young woman but this isn't right"

"I can feel your cock against me and I saw you get hard looking at me so I know you want me," she said and bent her head forward to French kiss him before lifting it back up to groan with pleasure as she continued to squirm against his hands and slide her clit against his cock.

The resolve of Dan to push her away was weakening by the second as her lithe naked body moved against his.

She dropped her head again and their mouths met in a full-blown open-mouthed, tonsil-bashing snog which went on and on and on while her sliding motion up and down his cock was now guided by his hand sliding over the silky cheeks of her arse. His manual attack on her breast was bearing fruit and she lifted her head with closed her eyes and groaned:

"Ohhh, that feels so good, so much better that when I do it to myself."

He took advantage of her raised head to run a series of kisses down the hollow of her neck towards her breasts and she saw the direction of travel and whispered:

"Oh, you are a naughty pervert, you want kiss my pert teenage nipples, huh?"

"Too fucking right, they are the sexiest boobs with the most biteable nipples I have ever seen, I will bite them clean of your tits," and he lifted her upper torso with both hands and proceeded to ravish both breasts and nipples with his lips tongue and teeth.

"Fuck, that is ssoooo good I'll come just from you doing that if you keep that up."

Keep it up he did until he ran out of strength in his arms and lowered her back down so he could move both hands to her straining arse cheeks as he helped to slide her clit faster and faster on his cock. Her head was shaking with lust and the physical movement of her body against his and she looked down at him with a look of rampant desire.

"Touch my bum and pussy and make me come you fucking gorgeous man, you'll make my teenage pussy come if you do that."

He couldn't resist the temptation and pulled her higher up his body to get better access to her arsehole and pussy beyond. This shortened the strokes for her clit but also bought it in contact with the sensitive head of his cock which was now poking out over the top of the waist band of his shorts. The other benefit was that her wonderful tits were now back at mouth height and he restarted his oral attack on the firm globes and fully erect nipples. He dipped his hands down the valley of her arse cheeks to her vaginal opening and pulled it open with the index finger of both hand and ran other fingers around the lips making her squeal with delight. His thumbs and palms continued to knead her glorious arse globes and move her clit up and down his body. By this time her two arms were circled round his head as she showered breathless kisses on whatever part of his body she could reach.

"Oh, Dan, I knew this would be so good with you, make me come, oh, make me come for you, I'm so close to it, I can feel your cock against my clit it's gonna make me come, very soon."

He moved his index fingers out of her pussy and up to her tiny anus and started to rim it with the juices gathered from her swampy pussy. She hissed with pleasure at the first contact, demanding he do it again. He gathered more pussy juice with his fingers and then rimmed her some more before starting to penetrate her rosebud with one finger. She flinched at first and he stopped but she cried out:

"No don't stop, ram that finger into my butt, rub my clit with your cock and I'll come, do it now please, please do it now."

Who was he to disobey a request such as that and drilled his finger into her tight arse and used it to drive the motions of her clit against his cock. This set up a high pitched wailing from the nubile teenager as she moved ever closer to her orgasm.

"DANNNN, OH DANNN, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME, I'M GONNA COME ...FUCCCK ...."

Her body went into a spasm and her head and shoulders snapped back but Dan kept moving his finger in her arse and her clit on his shaft as she climbed to the very peak and exploded before falling down the far side with a series of continued after-shocks as he gently slowed the movement of her clit on his cock. He slowly rotated his finger out of her anus and she gave another small shudder.

Her head fell forward onto his shoulder and he gently stroked her hair and back for several minutes until her breathing returned to normal.

She lifted her head, and pulled the curtain of hair away from her face and gave him a weary but contented smile.

"So you did want to cop of feel of teenage arse and touch my pussy and maul my pert tits didn't you," she grinned down at him.

"When they're all as perfect as yours are it is very hard to resist. I've tried, Christ knows I've tried but you are impossible to resist."

Her beautiful green eyes glowed lovingly at him and she wrapped her arms around his neck and gently kissed him.

"Yes, you have been very good but I'm so glad you have a little bit of bad in you because that was mind-blowing."

She shifted on his cock and realised that it was still like a log against her open pussy lips and clit and she hissed with pleasure.

"Oh, what have we got here, you're still as hard as rock, you didn't come did you?" and looked down at him again for confirmation which he gave with a shrug, "you lovely, lovely man, you made sure I had a mind-blowing experience and sacrificed your own pleasure. We can't have that, can we?" she dismounted from him and turned towards his waist.

"Juss, no, it's very late and we have got a long way to drive tomorrow and Sunday."

"Are you crazy, how are you going to get any sleep with all that frustration? I insist I take one for the team" and giggled, "anyway I haven't seen it close up before and I want to see you come"

He was stunned with her frankness and the thought of her making him come turned rock into diamond.

"When have you seen it before, it would have been too dark when Marie and I were ... err ... `fucking like demons' as you called it."

She looked guiltily at him.

"Err ... well ... err ... I peeked on you in the shower at the campsite."

"Ahh, that was you, was it? I knew someone had been looking. But why? Do you normally go and look at strange men's cocks, we had only just met?"

"Well, I could see you getting a stiffy from looking at mummy's boobs and it looked very big and my pussy started to get wet and I worried that you would notice. That's why I stormed off to the RV ... well that and the fact I wanted to ... well ... you know..."

"No, I don't know what you were going to do," he said teasingly, and she started to get embarrassed. He rolled her over so that she was lying on her back and he leant over and stroked her beautiful face and kissed her gently.

"Look, we have just had some of the most wonderful sex that any two human beings can have and two lovers should not get embarrassed about anything."

"Are we lovers now?"

"Would you like us to be lovers?" She smiled and nodded emphatically and lifted her head and kissed him back.

"There, that's settled we're officially lovers but don't tell anyone because I'm not sure too many people would approve ..."

She interrupted him in a rush "Anyway, I went into the RV to ram my fingers up my cunt and get off on the thought of your huge cock ... there, honest enough for you?" They both laughed and kissed slowly and passionately and the diamond became a whole mine.

He lowered his head to her left breast and started to nuzzle her turgid nipple with his lips. She groaned deep in the throat.

"What happened to `we've got a long drive tomorrow' you sexy, sexy man?"

"Lovers rules, 1st law, and I quote verbatim, `any exposed erogenous zone is fair game at any time of day'. Look it up in the rules."

She giggled and kissed him again.

"Not only are you sexy but you make me laugh."

"Well they reckon that laughter is the biggest aphrodisiac in any relationship." He looked down at her seriously.

"Just make sure that you road-test you future life partner's sense of humour before you try him out in the sack. Someone as wonderful as you deserves to have a lot of laughter in their life."

She looked perplexed.

"Won't we be life partners?"

He looked at her for a long time thinking about the correct reply.

"Juss, I am 18 years older than you, you could be my daughter. In 10 years when you are even more beautiful than you are now, if that is possible, you will have men fighting duels just for the privilege of sitting next to you in the canteen at work. You will want to go clubbing until the small hours of the morning and I will be a 46 year old, worrying about my increasing bald patch and paunch and whether I should start listening to the latest Indie band so I can be 'down' with the kids. In 20 years you will be as beautiful as you mother, or even more so, and I will be 56 wondering why my arms are getting shorter when I have to read something without my glasses. In 30 years I will be close to drawing my pension and you will be the most beautiful MILF to walk the face of the planet and the wanking fantasy of every teenage boy and girl in the neighbourhood. We can't be life partners because I will grow desperately in love you the longer we are together and then, as sure as god made little green apples, at some point in time you will find the real love of you life and I will lose you to someone who I know is right for you and ... I will be absolutely desolate."

He paused.

"That's why I can't be your life partner."

He could see the tears rising in her eyes and her shoulders started to shake with sobs so he gathered her in his arms and rolled so they were on their sides facing each other and he kissed her eyes and every trace of tear that he could find. She quietened after a while and he realised that she had drifted off to sleep. He rolled on his back and pulled her into the crook of his arm like he had that very morning. The diamond mine was now back to being a sausage factory so, he too, fell asleep.

Chapter 6

He woke to the feel of her tongue circling his left nipple and her left hand stroking his morning glory cock through his shorts. Without opening his eyes he ran his left hand over her perfect right arse cheek and up and down her spine. He opened his eyes to see her gorgeous green eyes smiling directly into his.

"Oh, Dan, I love the feel of your hands on my body. Can we not stay here all day and make love; we don't actually have to be home on Monday ..."

Her hand continued to stroke his cock and pulled the waist band down to give her free access to the top 6 inches

He put a finger across her lips to shush her.

"Imagine the scenario as played out on 24 hour news .... Breaking news ... Interpol have issued a European arrest warrant for Daniel Bedford wanted in connection with the possible kidnapping of 18 year old French heiress, Justine Blanc who disappeared from a campsite near Pula, Croatia on Friday evening. We go over to our correspondent Willy Wonka who is at the campsite ... Willy what do we know so far? ... Well Jim, we know that itinerant vagrant, Daniel Bedford left the campsite 3 days ago with Justine in a crappy VW Camper Van but we don't know why the rich, beautiful Justine would leave with such a bum as she had been staying in a luxury RV on the campsite as a guest of multi-millionaire Henri Pedo ..."

Justine, who had been giggling throughout, convulsed with laughter at this point and he had to kiss her to shut her up, and then tongues were involved and long intimate caresses of any free erogenous zone permitted under Rule 1. Eventually their lips disengaged and they looked into each other's eyes.

"I too would like to stay here and explore more erogenous zones under the definition of Rule 1 but things could get a bit nasty if people jump to the wrong conclusion about your disappearance. Your mum and ... or dad will have rung your mobile and not got an answer and while that will not cause undue worry for the perhaps the first 12 hours, which was yesterday, the next few hours i.e. today will involve lots of policemen and flashing blue lights asking who had seen you etc. etc. and then they will connect you to me ... and this van. The Croatian border will have a photographic record of me passing through but not you so what have I done with you, huh, is it murder or are you drugged and tied in the back of the van?"

She did the provocative pout and outrageous Russian accent.

"I had my wicked way with him but he never laid a hand on me ..."

She giggled and then spoke in her normal voice again.

"Why don't we go to the authorities now and tell them ourselves."

"Well that's an option but I would still have a problem with the bit about crossing the Croatian border. That is trafficking even if it was done for the best possible motive. Let's just get you home and then things will be much simpler."

"Ok, if you think that's best but we will have tonight together, won't we?"

"We certainly will and I will be rock hard all day thinking about it."

"Well I'll have to make sure of that won't I," said Justine, running her hands back over his cock.

They put some clothes on and as he opened the door he noticed her panties and T Shirt on the floor and picked them. He felt them but could not feel any damp patches so he sniffed them and, apart from the lovely smell of her skin, he could not detect any other smell. He looked up to see her smiling at him.

"Well I had to get your attention somehow didn't I, and I don't regret it for an instant. Rule 2: all's fair in love and we don't care about war."

He laughed and threw them at her.

They got out of the VW and stretched in the early sunlight and noticed the couple in the motor-home were also outside and they exchanged pleasantries about the weather and the quality of their night's sleep. At this point the husband complained about screaming cats during the middle of the nights but behind his back the lady winked at them and they hurriedly made off towards the showers before their laughter exploded.

The showers were unisex and so they decided to be environmentally friendly and share one to save water. Once inside they almost tore the clothes from each other's backs in their desperation to get naked with each other. Dan deposited €2 into the slot and warm-ish water poured weakly from the shower head. They stood with their arms around each other and kissing passionately under the running water. Justine could feel his cock against her lower belly and dropped to her knees to look more closely at it and then started to run both hands up and down it, before running her lips around the head and flicking it with her tongue.

"Ohhh, Juss that's fantastic but be very careful as I won't last long as I didn't come last night and my balls are loaded."

She looked up with her beautiful eyes and said "then it's my turn to give you as much pleasure as you gave me last night," and lowered her mouth back to the head and sucked it gently in, running her tongue up the underside as she did so.

"Oh Christ," Dan thought "this is even better than the other night."

Her eyes locked with his and she could see by his reaction what brought him the greatest pleasure and used one hand to gently stroke and fondle his balls and the other to jack the part of his shaft not in her mouth. His hips had started to piston into her tightly ovalled mouth but he resisted the temptation to bang it into her throat. She did start to take him deeper as she got used to his girth in her mouth but his cock was so thick that she could only take the first 3 inches before she could not stretch her jaws any further. It did not matter anyway as Dan was close to exploding.

"Jussssss, you're gonna suck the come right out of my balls into your sweet mouth. Goddd, I love your tongue around the head, oh I'm going to come ..."

At this point the water ran out and with much cursing and giggling Dan had to find more money whilst Justine kept a firm two-handed grip on his cock and balls and continued to polish his cock head with her tongue. Once the water was running she resumed where she left off and Dan's thrusts started to speed up although he was careful to shorten the stroke to avoid hurting her jaw.

"Jussssss, careful I'm gonna come in your mouth if you don't stop that."

She looked at him and spoke around his cock head.

"I want to taste your come again."

She put her mouth back over his cock and increased the speed of her bobbing head and her manipulation of his shaft and balls. His hip thrusts sped up again and she took this as sign that he was about to come and ran her hand back over his perineum and rimmed his arsehole with her finger and then thrust it in.

"Yessss, Juss, fuck my arse with you finger, I'm going to come in your sweet mouth, swallow my come, SWALLOW MY COME."

He bellowed out his orgasm and unthinkingly pulled her head forward and thrust his cock into the back of her throat and spurted great gobs of semen into her mouth. She struggled to swallow the huge quantity especially as her jaw was practically dislocated. The spurts kept coming as his load was truly massive following the day of abstinence and the tremendous stimulation during the night and a lot oozed out of mouth and down his cock shaft. Thinking she might asphyxiate she started to push him forcefully back and he rapidly came down from his orgasm when he realised he was hurting her and let go of her head and pulled his cock out as she coughed phlegm and jism into the shower tray.

He dropped to his knees and held her, continually apologising for hurting her.

She knelt up with him and took his head in her hands and kissed him forcefully.

"Rule 3, any pain caused accidentally in the commission of an act of love between two officially recognised lovers is instantly forgiven."

He looked at her for the longest time and gently kissed her back.

"You truly are the most remarkable young woman I have ever met."

They finished showering and dried each other but incurred several delays as a result of finding exposed erogenous zones and Justine's nipples needed to be re-dried several times. Juss asked Dan to dry her back but while he did so she reached behind to grab his hardened cock and slide it between her thighs against her pussy lips while thrusting her perfect arse backwards causing his cock to poke against her clit. Dan dropped the towel and put both arms around her to cup her young breasts and tease the large nipples and ran lingering kisses down her neck. She was so turned on that she trembled on the threshold of a massive orgasm and turned her face back to him and they devoured each other.

He bent forward still clutching her fabulous boobs and she had to bend with him all the while thrusting her arse backwards and forwards stimulating her clit on the top of his shaft. The change in position altered the trajectory of his cock and on one vicious back-thrust of her arse his cock head entered the opening to her pussy instead of running along the pussy lips. They froze feeling his huge cock head flexing against the gripping vestibule of her tight cunt.

"Oh, goddd, Dannn, do it, just fuck me, take my cherry you big cocked bastard," she whined and then her orgasm overtook her with her pussy lips gripping his cock head "ohhhh fuck that is soooo good, lover, your big cock is nearly in my tiny pussy, come with me please."

Her words were enough and he could not stop his big cock pumping come against her hymen as she shook in passionate tremors and pushed her arms against the cubicle wall to hold herself up.

As they finally exited the shower cubicle and walked hand in hand back to the VW, the couple from the motor-home were coming towards them and the woman said, as they passed, "You were in there a long time, the shower must have been really enjoyable," and winked again.