Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I dove in, I took the opportunity to look around the room to see what else was happening. Joe sat in the middle of one of the sofas, his pants and underwear sitting at his ankles on top of his shoes, but still wearing his company polo shirt. His big cock stood up hard in front of him and Beth and Laura were licking up and down either side of his shaft, occasionally going lower to suck on one or both of his balls. Beth and Laura had both managed to strip down to just their panties, and I gazed open-mouthed as their big tits swayed and bounced beneath them as they worked on Joe's cock. Beyond them, Lisa was sitting on the arm of an easy-chair with her legs spread wide while Marty slowly started to ease his enormous cock into her pussy. Lisa was completely naked, and she was looking down her naked body to watch Marty's cock slowly enter her.

I looked back to Molly, who was now joined by Maureen on the floor. They lay next to each other in identical poses, Maureen's right leg hooked together with Molly's left at the knee. Maureen had no hair anywhere near her beautiful pussy. I dropped quickly to my knees and leaned over Molly's body, kissing her mouth before I worked my way down her body. I kissed and licked a trail down her white skin, sucked on her pink nipples, and continued down her flat stomach. When her pussy was finally in front of my face, I gently tongued her slick pussy lips up and down, teasing her clit while she squirmed on the floor in front of me.

"Lick me, you fucking tease!" she gasped, bucking her hips into my face and forcing my tongue into her opening. My mouth flooded with the sweet tangy taste of her pussy, and I moaned into her and began to lick and suck up and down her pussy lips, stopping to suck on her clit and flick it with the tip of my tongue. With my right hand I reached between Maureen's legs and she guided me to her pussy, which I found already dripping wet with anticipation as she helped me slip my middle and ring fingers into the velvety warm embrace of her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, eat my pussy," Molly moaned.

The aroma and taste of Molly's arousal intensified the longer I worked my tongue up and down her pussy. To my right, Maureen had taken control by grabbing my wrist, and she was now fucking herself with my two fingers.

"Give Molly a taste, sweetie," Maureen said, letting go of my arm.

I slipped my soaked fingers out of Maureen's pussy, and Molly sat up a little higher to reach my outstretched hand. She sucked both of my fingers clean of Maureen's pussy juice before Maureen grabbed my arm again and guided me back to her pussy.

"Oh god, oh fuck, Jason!" Molly cried. "You're going to make me cum!"

I focused now on Molly's clit, licking up and down fast and maintaining my pace as she bucked her hips up into my face over and over, writhing on the floor beside Maureen, who had rolled over enough to lock her mouth on one of Molly's tits.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Molly went completely still and silent, not even breathing, for several long seconds while I continued to lick her clit. Finally she pulled in a huge gasping breath and pulled her pussy down and away from my face, scooting back on the floor and arching her back over and over with one hand on her dripping pussy. I sat back and watched her cum, slowly stroking my cock, which was as hard as iron. I wanted to sink it into Molly's pussy, but I needed to give her time to recover.

Maureen had other ideas. She pushed me over onto my back and straddled me, holding my cock in one hand and spreading her pussy lips apart with the other. She directed my cock head into her slit and allowed her weight to settle down, driving half of my cock into her pussy in an instant.

"Oh fuck," we said in unison.

"That is a big fucking cock," Maureen groaned. "Oh fuck you're filling me right up."

She slowly sank down my shaft until my cock was as deep as it would go, leaving a good inch exposed below where it disappeared into her cunt. Her pussy was hot and soaked with her juices, which were already starting to leak down what remained of my exposed shaft and down onto my balls. I reached up and grabbed both of her tits, feeling the firmness of her enhanced globes as she started to move her hips back and forth, fucking my cock with her clenching pussy.

I played with Maureen's tits and watched her ride my cock until my view was blocked by Beth. The tall brunette hovered over me and lowered her bare pussy to my face. I lost track of Molly as I began probing my tongue into the delicious opening of Beth's cunt. I looked up to watch her breasts jiggle as she writhed above me.

"Oh yes, lick my pussy," Beth moaned.

Behind her, Maureen let out a long groan as she began to lift herself up and down on my cock. "Fuck this thing feels good!" she rasped. "Excellent recruiting, Joe!"

"Thank you, Maureen," Joe said from where I couldn't tell.

I was happily licking and sucking my way up and down Beth's pussy. I probed my tongue inside her as far as I could reach, then pulled back and sucked on her prominent clit while she bucked her hips and pressed her pussy harder into my face. She leaned back into Maureen, who wrapped her arms around the younger woman and began lifting and squeezing her tits.

"Holy fuck!" Maureen screamed. "I'm going to cum all over the new guy's cock!"

I groaned my encouragement into Beth's pussy, licking and sucking her clit more fiercely in an attempt to bring her off at the same time as Maureen. Maureen's pussy was squeezing my cock delightfully as she fucked herself up and down its length, high enough so only my head was still inside her, and down hard again until she was completely full. Beth's pussy was juicing liberally into my mouth and all over my face. The two women let out simultaneous wails of delight and I smiled as Beth rolled off of me and tumbled to the floor where Molly had been, allowing me to watch Maureen quake and cum with her pussy clenching and drenching my cock as she worked her clit with her fingers.

"Holy FUCK!" Maureen screamed. "Jesus FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"Oh my god, me too!"

Over Maureen's shoulder I saw Laura lift herself off of Joe's cock and roll down onto the sofa beside him. Her hips seemed to be bucking involuntarily as her pussy squirted her cum and Joe watched smiling as she writhed beside him, slowly stroking his big hard cock. Lisa appeared suddenly and started sucking Laura's pussy juices off of Joe's cock. Maureen's orgasm was slowly subsiding, and the intensity of her pussy muscles clenching my shaft was starting to ease up. I watched Lisa suck Joe's cock while Laura recovered from her orgasm beside them, then turned to look in the other direction in time to see Molly slowly lowering herself onto Marty's enormous cock. Marty was sitting on the edge of a chair, leaning back, and Molly was facing away from him, so I could see her entire naked body and Marty's huge cock slowly disappearing into her pussy.

Beth took hold of my chin and turned my face toward her. "Hey," she said. "Are you going to lay there and gawk, or are you going to fuck me?"

"You want this cock?" Maureen drawled, still impaled on my prick. "You'd better eat my pussy good while he fucks you."

Maureen climbed off of me and stood. I rolled up off my back and got behind Beth, whole was on all fours on the floor. Beth reached back and grabbed my cock and nudged my swollen purple head between her pussy lips and I pushed my hips forward. The coating of Maureen's cum and Beth's pussy juice allowed me to slide easily inside her.

"Oh god, Beth," I groaned. "Your pussy feels really fucking good."

"Fuck!" Beth wailed. "Fuck me with your big fat cock!"

"Less talk, more suck," Maureen said as she got down in front of Beth with her legs spread. Beth obediently lowered her face to the older woman's pussy and muffled her own cries of pleasure as I began to pump my cock in and out of her sodden pussy.

I watched Maureen's tits bounce and jiggle as she held Beth's head against her pussy. Straight ahead of me, Lisa stopped sucking Joe's cock and climbed up into his lap. She dropped down onto his cock and gasped with pleasure as Joe began to suck on her tits. To my left, Molly was happily riding away on the top half of Marty's cock, a visible sheen of pussy juice running down the rest of his shaft as she fucked him. Laura got up off the couch, leaving Joe and Lisa to fuck alone, and she joined me, Beth, and Maureen on the floor. She knelt beside me, cupping her big tits in her hands, and I leaned over enough to lick and suck them while I continued to thrust my cock deep into Beth's pussy. I reached between Laura's legs and slipped my middle and ring finger into her pussy.

Beth screamed into Maureen's pussy, and her cunt began to clench hard on my cock as her entire body trembled. I held my hips still with my cock buried inside her as she came, and I worked my fingers inside Laura's pussy and continued to suck on her huge tits.

I was slowly, but steadily approaching my first cum of the day. I was holding back, and given my considerable practice in recent days, I was getting pretty good at controlling the urge to cum. For one thing, there were five gorgeous women here, and I didn't want to leave without making all five of them cum all over my cock. But I also wanted to leave plenty in the tank for this afternoon. Joe had given me the entire afternoon off, and I intended to spend that time fucking Emma's brains out. But still, practice aside, I wasn't going to make it through this service call without blowing at least one load.

Beth finally pulled her face away from Maureen's pussy and cried out as she came, "FUUUUUUCK! This cock feels so FUCKING GOOD!"

Beth's orgasm set off a chain reaction, and soon Lisa and Molly were both cumming as they rode their respective cocks. Finally Maureen, who had to finish herself off, and Laura, who was holding my wrist and forcing my fingers deeper into her pussy, both came at the same time.

A few seconds later, Marty roared and lifted Molly off of his cock. "I'm gonna fucking cum!" he growled.

Maureen quickly rolled out from under Beth, and joined Molly kneeling in front of Marty as he jacked his long thick shaft hard in his hand. Beth crawled forward, dislodging my cock from her pussy as she tumbled to the floor, writhing and gasping for air. Laura quickly took her place, except she lay face up, and I happily watched her pendulous tits rise and fall on her chest as I slowly sank my raging erection into her soaking wet pussy.

"Here it comes," Marty gasped.

"Yes, give us that fucking cum, Marty!" Maureen encouraged.

I looked up again to see a long thick strand of gooey white cum explode from the head of his massive cock. Molly and Maureen knelt looking up at him, both cupping their tits, and Marty aimed his cum-cannon down to blast over and over again, pivoting back and forth and covering both sets of tits in ropes of hot cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, too!" Joe cried.

Lisa quickly jumped up off of his cock, and rolled over onto her back on the couch beside him. "Yes! Give it to me. Cum all over my tits!"

Joe quickly got to his feet and managed to point his cock at Lisa just as thick spurts of cream began to jet from his long shaft. "Fuuuuuck," he groaned as he jacked his cock and shot spurt after spurt all over Lisa, streaking her with cum from her pussy, up over her stomach, all over her tits, and even on her neck and face.

Seeing Molly, Maureen, and Lisa naked and covered with cum sent me hurtling over the edge.

"Oh my fucking FUCK!" I roared. "I'm gonna FUCKING CUM!"

Laura smiled up at me as I withdrew my prick from the silky smooth embrace of her pussy. My balls churned and boiled a huge jet of cum surged up through my cock and shot clear over Laura's body and landed in a long trail from her forehead, down the bridge of her nose, over her parted lips and chin, finally tailing off at her throat. She licked her lips and tasted my spunk as my cock continued to fire thick spurts of cock cream all over her big luscious tits. After a few squirts, Beth grabbed my cock and turned me and sucked me into her mouth, sucking out the last few spurts and holding the pooled cum in her mouth. She released my cock and leaned over Laura, and the two women mashed their mouths together and shared my cum in a sloppy, hungry kiss. Beth was the only woman in the room who didn't have cum all over her tits, but she seemed to enjoy licking every trace of cum off of Laura's. Beth swallowed much of what she slurped up, but she saved some to share with Laura, who still had a large deposit of cum on her face. Maureen and Molly took turns cleaning Marty's cum off of each other's tits, and when Beth had more or less finished cleaning up Laura, Laura and Beth moved up to the couch and began licking Joe's cum from our host's naked body.

I sat back watching, as did Marty and Joe. All three of us slowly stroked out partially deflated cocks until all three were back up and hard again. Considering the show I was witnessing, I was surprised I had softened at all.

"Okay, new guy," Lisa said. "Let's see what you can do." Lisa pushed me back in my chair and aimed my cock straight up in the air and dropped herself down and I was quite suddenly all the way inside her pussy.

"Holy FUCK!" she screamed. "I'm cumming already!"

"Oh my god, seriously?" I gasped, as her pussy spasmed around my invading cock.

"Jesus Christ, it feels so fucking good!" Lisa screamed. "Fucking HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAAGH!"

Lisa thrashed on my lap, and I threw my arms around her to keep her from tumbling back onto the floor, likely snapping my cock off in the process. Her big tits pressed into my chest and her entire body quaked as she came, covering my cock with her cum. The clenching and squeezing of her pussy was incredible, and if I hadn't just blown a huge load all over Laura and Beth, I would certainly be spunking deep in Lisa's pussy right now.

"Holy fuck that feels good!" I gasped. "Cum all over that fucking cock, Lisa. Fuck it!"

"I think Lisa likes the new guy," Maureen said, and Laura giggled.

Lisa's orgasm slowly subsided, but I continued to hold her until she caught her breath. I watched over her shoulder as the second phase of our morning orgy got underway.

Joe eased his cock slowly into Maureen's pussy from behind while Maureen howled into Laura's pussy. Marty sat back on the sofa with his hands behind his head and watched Molly and Beth lick their way up and down his huge cock and big dangling balls.

"Oh yes," Marty said. "Good girls. Suck that cock."

"Fuck her hard, Joe," Laura barked up at my supervisor. Laura was holding Maureen's face to her pussy, and bucking her hips up as Maureen licked and sucked. Joe responded to Laura's command by smacking hard on each of Maureen's round ass cheeks one at a time, and working his big cock harder and faster in her pussy.

Lisa pulled my face around and kissed me hard. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, and I kissed her back, bringing my hands back around in front of her to grab both of her big tits as she began to rock back and forth on my cock again. Her nipples were hard and dug wonderfully into my palms, and her dripping pussy squeezed my cock, although now it was controlled and deliberate.

Lisa pulled her face back from mine and smiled. "Joe, if you ever show up here on a Friday morning without this guy right here, you're fired."

"Yes ma'am," Joe said before smacking Maureen's ass again.

Laura was helping Beth slowly work Marty's cock into her pussy. Marty and Laura each had one of Beth's nipples in their mouth, and Beth was screaming and wailing at the pleasure Marty's cock was giving her.

"Oh my GOD I love this fucking cock!" she roared. "Oh my FUCK it's SO FUCKING BIG!"

"Molly, baby," Lisa said. "Come over here and take a turn on Jason's cock. I'm not going to be able to walk today if I keep riding this thing."

Lisa stood up and kissed me one more time before Molly straddled my lap with a big smile on her face.

"About fucking time," she said as I pressed my cock head between her slick pussy lips. Molly dropped down a little lower, forcing my cock a few inches inside the hot juicing embrace of her cunt. "Oh fuck it feels good," she gasped.

Molly's tits weren't big and jiggling like the rest of the tits in the room, but they felt full and firm in my hands as I squeezed them. Ashely leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her lips work their way up my neck until they came to my ear.

"I can't wait to tell Lizzy about her little brother's amazing cock," she whispered.

"Oh my god," I gasped, partially in reaction to Molly's taunting, but also because she'd settled down completely, and my cock was inside her cunt as far as it would go. "You're crazy," I whispered back.

"Shut up and fuck me," she commanded.

I stood up off of my chair with Molly still impaled on my cock and began to bounce her up and down.

"Oh my—FUCK!" Ashely screamed. "That feels so fucking good!"

"Do you want this cock?" I teased. "Do you want your pussy fucked by this fucking cock?"

"YES!" she screamed. "YES! FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING COCK!"

Her juicing pussy was dripping cum down my shaft and over my balls. Molly held on for dear life as I bounced her up and down harder and harder on my steel-hard cock. The rest of the room faded into the background as I fucked her. I lifted her off my cock and her legs wobbled when I set her down on the floor.

"Put your hands on the arm of that chair," I said, pointing at the easy chair I had been sitting in when she came over.

Molly obeyed, resting her palms down on the chair and pointing her ass back at me, spreading her feet apart and giving me a stunning view of her open dripping pussy and her little rosebud above it. I grabbed my cock by the base and quickly stuffed it back into her and she screamed again. "HOLY FUCK! FUCK ME!"

I reached around her body and rubbed her clit with pussy-slick fingers while I fucked her hard, my balls swinging wildly between our legs, my hips slapping hard into her beautiful ass on every stroke.

"Your perfect pussy feels so fucking good, Molly," I groaned. I continued to work her clit with the fingers of my right hand, and I pushed her left buttock aside with my left, reaching in to press the pad of my thumb against her asshole. I didn't try to push it in, I just held it there at the entrance.

"HOLY FUUUUUUUCK!" Molly exploded in a cock-crushing orgasm. I was forced to stay where I was, with my cock buried three-quarters of the way inside her cum-gushing pussy. The force of her ferocious orgasm was squeezing me so tightly it was beginning to hurt before she relaxed enough to slip off of me and tumble in a heap, face-first in the chair, where her screams of pleasure became muffled by the cushions.

"Jesus," Beth giggled. "I think she liked it."

I remembered that there were six other people in the room, and turned around, my hard cock standing tall and glistening with Molly's cum. The others had rearranged themselves again. Marty was lying on the floor with Laura riding his cock and Maureen sitting on his face, facing Laura. The two women were locked in a hungry open-mouthed kiss as Marty gave them pleasure. Joe was fucking Beth from behind, and Lisa sat off to the side, legs spread wide with two fingers stuffed in her pussy, watching everyone else fuck.

I turned back to help Molly into a more comfortable position, and she smiled weakly up at me as I helped her turn over to sit in the chair normally. I kissed her mouth and cupped one of her tits when her tongue snaked into my mouth and her fingers slipped around my stiff slick fuck-pole.

"You didn't cum," she said, eyes darting down to my cock and then back up to meet my eyes.

"I don't think I have any cum left after that last one," I lied. I could have gone three or four more times, but I was saving those for later. I caught a look from Joe, who knew I was lying, but he also knew I was going to see Emma this afternoon, and he said nothing about my fib.