Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deal struck, Lily squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto Emma's ass. It dripped down over her asshole and pussy, and I watched as Lily rubbed it around and started pressing a single finger into Emma's ass. Sandra took the bottle from Lily, and started spreading the cool gooey liquid around the entire length of my cock. She got down on her knees and looked up at me with a broad smiled. Her tits wiggled and bounced on her chest as she worked her arms and jacked my stiff prick in her hands.

"I can't wait to watch you stuff this big fat cock in Emma's ass," she said.

"I think she's ready," Lily said. She had progressed nicely. She now had the middle and ring fingers of her right hand stuffed up Emma's asshole to the second knuckle.

I turned back to the bed and Lily drew her fingers back out just in time for me to press my swollen cock head against Emma's little rosebud.

"Oh fuck yes," Emma said, and she pushed back into me. I pushed with her, and after considerable straining and pushing, my cock head popped into her hole.

"Holy FUCK!" I screamed. "So fucking tight!"

"FUCKING FUCK!" Emma shrieked. "Oh my fucking god!"

We stayed exactly as we were for a long few seconds while Emma adjusted to my invading girth. Sandra got on the bed in front of Emma, kissing her and encouraging her with filthy, sexy words. "Does that big cock feel good, baby? Do you like getting fucked in your perfect ass?"

Lily lay with her head under Emma's stomach, looking up as she worked her fingers in her friend's pussy. She had two fingers hooked inside Emma's cunt, and she was rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Oh my god, more!" Emma barked, before pushing back against me again. She forced another inch of my iron-hard cock into her nether channel before stopping and gasping for breath again. We continued that way for the next few minutes: Emma would push back and take a little more of my cock, and I would watch in awe as it slowly disappeared. I'd hold still while she adjusted, and we'd begin again.

We never got the whole thing in her ass, but nonetheless, a few minutes later I was stroking nearly three quarters of my cock in and out of Emma's asshole and she was screamed and thrashing against Sandra's naked chest.

"Oh jesus fuck I'm gonna cum!" Emma shrieked. She went completely still for several seconds, her ass squeezing my cock with incredible pressure. Then she threw her head back and howled and bucked as she came, Lily eagerly licking and sucking up the cum directly from her juicing pussy.

"Are you all done?" I asked her after she relaxed from her orgasm.

"No!" she barked, turning around enough to flash her eyes at me with a fiery malevolence. "Don't you fucking DARE stop fucking me!"

I smiled at her and slapped her right ass cheek hard. THWACK.

"You want me to fuck you, Emma?" THWACK. "You want me to fuck this perfect tight little asshole?" THWACK.

"YES!" she screamed. For every slap of my palm on her ass, another YES.

I held onto both round globes of Emma's ass. The left one was still a creamy white, but the right was glowing red from the spanking. I fucked Emma's ass hard and fast, my balls flailing beneath us, occasionally bouncing against Lily's face as she continued to lick and suck Emma's pussy.

Emma started to cum again, but I didn't stop fucking her this time. I was giving her everything I had, pounding my cock deep into her spasming channel. Emma's screams turned wordless as she came over and over again.

Somehow I managed to cum again, pondering idly how much more copious and frequent my loads were getting recently. I spunked another big batch of cock cream up Emma's ass, my balls starting to feel sore as they churned hard like it was my first cum of the day.

"Oh my fucking god," I gasped. "Oh fuck that was amazing. I think I need a break."

"Oh fuck it's almost four!" Emma gasped, still trying to catch her breath from the last fifteen minutes of orgasm after orgasm. "We have to go, like right now!"

"Where's the fire?" I said, leaning back against her pillows and enjoying the view of the three naked beauties surrounding me in the bed.

"We're not supposed to be hanging out here while my Mom is away," she said. "We were supposed to go right to Lily's hose after school, and school's been out for over an hour."

"Don't worry," Lily said. "We can just tell my parents we went to the library on the way home."

"And they'll believe that shit?" Sandra said.

"I go to the library all the time!"

We all made our way back out to the patio to collect our discarded clothing. And all three of them kissed me goodbye before we parted ways.

"So I'll see you guys tomorrow night?" I asked as they piled into Sandra's car.

"I hope so," Lily said.

"We'll definitely be there," Sandra said, and Emma nodded in agreement before leaning out the window for one more kiss before they drove off.

* * *

The house was empty when I got home. Jack and Ryan were both worked until five, so I had at least an hour of quiet time to nap before the house started to come alive for Friday night. Assuming they weren't going out for the night. I, for one, was wiped out.

I fell asleep on top of my blankets and slept until knocking woke me up. Not on my bedroom door, but the back door of the house from the kitchen. Friends used the back door, so I was groggy but not annoyed when I stumbled out of bed and down the hall to the kitchen. My grogginess lifted somewhat when I saw Amber standing on the other side of the glass.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said when I'd opened the door for her. "I didn't realize you were sleeping."

"No, no," I said as she started to turn around. "It's fine, really. I just napped a little too long. If you hadn't come by I would have slept until two in the morning and then been awake the rest of the night."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, come on in," I said. "What's up?"

"I was just bored at home," she said. "Didn't know if maybe you wanted to hang out or something."

"Yeah definitely," I said. "Are you hungry? I'm starving. We could go get a burger and a shake or something. The places down at the beach should be open by now, right?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "That sounds nice, but you look like a crazy person."

I checked my reflection in the bathroom mirror and laughed at the pillow lines on my face and the wacky bed-hair.

"Okay, I'll take a shower first! Give me ten minutes!" I called back down the hall.

I turned on the water and took my clothes off, chuckling when I remembered I hadn't worn any underwear for my visit to Emma's. The bathroom door opened just as I was about to step behind the shower curtain. Amber took her shirt off as she stepped into the bathroom, then closed the door behind her. She was wearing a nice lacy black bra over her full firm tits. She smiled at me as she pushed her shorts and panties off and kicked them away. Her bra unsnapped in the front, and I watched in awe as her tits spilled out into view and she let the bra fall back down over her shoulder and down to the floor.

"Wow," I said.

"I've been waiting all week for you to come over, or call me, or anything," she said, moving closer. "Saturday night and Sunday morning were amazing. But I guess I was starting to wonder if you still want me or not."

"I'm sorry, Amber," I said. "It's just been kind of a crazy week."

"I know you and Melanie are really close," she said. "You and Tina too, even though she has a boyfriend. I guess I just thought there was something between you and me, too."

She was so close we were almost touching. I realized that my cock had undergone a fundamental change in its orientation, and it must have been just millimeters from brushing against her stomach.

The thing was, I had been thinking about her. Not so much the last two days, which had turned into kind of a whirlwind, but the rest of the week before that. Still, it made me feel like kind of an asshole that I hadn't checked in on her after her blow-up with her ex-boyfriend Stan.

Amber smiled. Her eyes glowed with an unmistakable glint of lust and mischief. "You've been doing nothing but fuck all week, haven't you?"

"I uh," I stammered. Well yes, I had, basically.

She grabbed my cock hard.

"Will you do me a favor, Jason?" she asked sweetly.

"Of course," I said, startled at the contrast between her sweet expression and the fierce squeezing of her hand on my cock.

"Don't ever make me wait a week for you to fuck me again," she said before she pulled my face down to meet hers in a fierce kiss. Her tongue shot into my mouth and I wrestled mine with hers and pulled her body against mine, trapping my cock against her stomach and her tits against my chest.

"You know technically," I said, "it's only been five days."

"Shut up, moron, and eat my pussy," Amber said, hoping up onto the edge of the sink and spreading her legs.

* * *

We never did make it out of the house. Thankfully there was a frozen pizza in the freezer. I'd have to replace it tomorrow lest I face Ryan or Jack's wrath, but it recharged my batteries after Amber and I got out of the shower, both of us thoroughly sucked and fucked.

"Oh my god I fucking love your cock," Amber had groaned as I fucked her hard from behind in the shower, in almost exactly the same position Sandra and I had taken earlier in the day. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about this all week."

After I ate half of the pizza, we put on a movie in my bedroom and took our clothes off and snuggled on top of the blankets. I dozed on and off while the movie played, and came back awake with a start when my work cell phone started ringing.

Jesus Christ, am I on call this week?

Then I remembered I'd told Melanie to give me a call when I finished work. Amber was snoring softly beside me, but she stirred when I opened the flip-phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi," she said.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked, leaning back on my pillow again while Amber rolled over and raised her eyebrows at me. I mouthed "Melanie" to her and she nodded and rolled back to face the television.

"Stupid, as usual," she said. "Are you still up? You sound a little sleepy."

"Yeah," I said. "I might have been napping a little. Do you want to stop by?"

"Sure, unless you want to go to sleep," Melanie said.

"No, come on over."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few."

Amber rolled over again, pressing her big boobs into my arm. "Want me to take off?"

"Well, not really," I said.

"You nasty perv," she said, smiling. "You're hoping for a threesome."

"I would be lying my ass off if I ever told you I was not hoping for a threesome," I said. "Is it okay that I asked her to come over?"

"Of course it is," she said. "Will Mel be okay with it? I noticed you didn't tell her I was here."

"Me and Mel have had sex with other people twice already this week," I said. "She's usually up for just about anything."

"Now I'm jealous," Amber said, but she was smiling at me and slowly stroking my cock.

"There's something I want to tell both of you actually," I said. "My week has been even crazier than you think."

* * *

"I knew you weren't in here alone," Melanie said as she strode into my bedroom. "Hi, Amber."

"Hi Mel," Amber said.

Melanie crossed the room and kissed me, then to my delight and mild relief, kissed Amber. Then she stood up and started taking her clothes off. Amber stroked my cock and we watched Melanie shed her work polo shirt and khaki pants and then her bra and panties.

"Any trouble with Stan this week?" Melanie asked. Melanie had surprised the hell out of all of us when she'd delivered a couple of mind-scrambling slaps to the face of Amber's soon-to-be ex-boyfriend on Sunday morning. The dude had been half-crazy with rage, screaming about kicking all our asses until Melanie rearranged his priorities. Getting your ass kicked by a five-foot-four girl was not a good way to intimidate the object of your ire.

"He called the house a few times," Amber said as both of us scooted over on the bed to make room for Melanie. "But I think he finally took the hint. I told him he needs to come by here and apologize, but that might be sort of a long shot."

Melanie wrapped her hand around my cock along with Amber's. "Yeah, I'd be fine without ever seeing that jackass again."

"So what was it you want to tell us, Jason?" Amber changed the subject. Both of them looked at my face from either side of me, Amber holding my cock around the base in her right hand, Melanie stroking around the tip in her left. None of my friends knew about my side-work on Joe's special project. My visits to Mrs. Harrison and Veronica I had so far kept to myself, not to mention this afternoon's visit to Emma and her friends.

"So I have this new thing going on at work," I said.

* * *