Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

Emma was sitting up on her own power now, and she smiled at me standing in the water with my hard cock standing up and breaking the surface. "What are you waiting for, Jason? Give Sandra what you just gave me."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I stooped forward and brought my face down directly to Sandra's pretty pussy and licked it. She was already soaking wet, and her aroma and flavor were both a bit stronger than Emma's but it was like honey to me. I licked and sucked Sandra's pussy while she bucked her hips forward into my face. I fucked her with my tongue and sucked on her more prominent clit, but after a few minutes of happily tasting and exploring, I couldn't find a rhythm that seemed like it was going to make her cum. She moaned and cooed happily at my efforts, but she didn't seem to be drawing any closer to an orgasm, let alone a powerful one like Emma just had.

"Use your fingers, honey," Sandra said, as if sensing my dilemma. "Suck my clit and fuck me with your fingers."

As much as I like to think my improvisational skills are pretty solid, I am not above following instructions. I reoriented myself so I could lean over and lick Sandra's clit and began pressing my middle finger between her pussy lips and into the wonderful hot constriction of her channel.

I heard a moan and a gasp, and realized they were coming from Lily. In my new position, I could see in her direction, and the view was fantastic. She had her legs spread as wide as Sandra's and she was fucking herself with two fingers while she watched me pleasure her friend.

Sandra suddenly bucked, causing me to lose contact with her clit, but driving my finger into her pussy a little deeper. "Oh yes, right there," she moaned. "That's the spot! Keep going!"

I refocused my attention on making Sandra cum, even though it was tempting to lose focus watching Lily finger herself. Sandra's squirming and moaning began to turn into gasping and thrashing as I worked my one finger over the spot she had seemed to enjoy so much.

I had no idea she was about to cum, and I was not prepared for the rush of girl-cum that gushed out of her pussy, splashing my upturned forearm, my face, and out into the pool. I wasn't sure if I should keep going or stop, but Sandra made the decision for me, pulling back suddenly and tumbling over into Emma's arms.

"AAAAAHAAAAGH! FUCK!" Sandra screamed. "FUUUUUUUCK!"

Her pussy sprayed me with her cum again and Emma held her to keep her from throwing her head back into the stone tile of the patio.

"Oh FUCK that was a good cum!" Sandra rasped. "Fucking perfect!"

"Your cum went all over me!" Lily said. "It's even on my pussy!" I looked to see the clear evidence of Sandra's orgasm on Lily's legs and stomach. Lily ran her fingers up over her pussy and stomach and then raised them to her mouth to taste. "It tastes a little strange."

"Did you just eat my cum?" Sandra asked, her eyes wide as she regarded her friend.

"Well Jason seems to like it," Lily said, a little defensively. "It kind of makes me want to suck your pussy too."

"Maybe after I make you cum, Lily," I said. "Unless you don't want me to eat your pussy?"

"Oh definitely!" Lily beamed. "But I think it would be nice if I got to suck Emma or Sandra while you suck me."

"Ladies?" I turned back to Emma and Sandra with a wide grin spread across my face.

"I need to recover," Sandra said. "Otherwise I'd do it in a heartbeat, Lily."

"You can suck my pussy if you want to, Lily," Emma said. "I never knew you were into that sort of thing."

"Neither did I," Lily said.

"Why don't we move up onto the patio?" I said. "Lily, you can lay down on one of those reclining chairs and I'll suck your pussy and Emma can hold onto the back of another chair and put her pussy in your mouth. I think you're really going to like it. Emma's pussy tastes amazing."

Sandra cleared her throat, feigning an offended look.

"Sandra has a delicious pussy, too," I said. "I really can't wait to taste yours, Lily."

I moved over to the steps and climbed out of the pool while the girls hurried to rearrange the chairs into the desired position. I walked slowly, enjoying the feeling of my rock-hard cock swaying gently in front of me in the afternoon sun. I watched Lily lie down on the fully reclined padded chair, possibly the same one I'd fucked Veronica and Cynthia on just about twenty-four hours ago. Lily smiled at me as I moved slowly closer. Her big round tits rose and fell on her chest with her breathing. She had her legs spread slightly, her feet flat on the pad of the chair, and she was gently rubbing and stroking her pussy.

"Are you ready, Lily?" Sandra asked. She had moved a third chair over beside Lily's and she was sitting on its edge, leaning over her redheaded friend. She slipped a hand down Lily's shoulder and over her chest and began to squeeze and massage one of her lovely round tits.

"Oh my god, you're touching my boobs, Sandra!" Lily gasped. "It feels really nice."

"You have beautiful tits, Lily," Emma said, taking a position on Lily's other side and cupping her other breast in both of her hands. Emma and Sandra grinned at each other, then they both leaned over and started sucking on Lily's tits.

Lily threw her head back and opened her legs wide. "Oh my god!" she gasped. "Oh my god you guys, that feels amazing!"

I think she had forgotten all about me, because when I finally knelt down and licked her delicious pussy for the first time, she bucked and squirmed in both surprise and pleasure. She backed away from me for just a second before she pushed her hips forward again, pushing her pussy back into my face.

"Oh my GOD!" Lily shrieked, as I began to work my tongue up and down her juicing slit, in and out of her sweet pussy. I gazed up along the line of her naked body to watch Emma and Sandra suck on her tits. Lily bucked and squirmed and moaned, and I probed my tongue into her pussy, licking and sucking up the juices of her arousal.

Emma popped Lily's nipple out of her mouth. "Do you still want to try eating my pussy, Lily?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Lily squeaked.

Emma smiled and stood up. Sandra backed away long enough for Emma to swing a leg over Lily's reclined body, then she was back to sucking on Lily's tits. Emma braced herself on the back of the other chair they had set up for the purpose, and lowered her pussy to Lily's waiting face. Sandra and I both slowed our sucking so we could pay attention to Lily's first tentative movements. She stuck out her tongue and lightly touched the tip to Emma's pussy and then backed away, bringing her tongue back into her mouth to taste before she started to explore again. The second time, she licked, dragging her tongue between Emma's pussy lips, just barely inside. Emma gasped with delight and Lily paused again to taste.

Sandra and I slowly began to resume our efforts. I had a job to do, after all. I probed my tongue deep into Lily's pussy, and she squirmed and bucked her hips against my face again. Her moans were now muffled as she fully committed herself to sucking Emma's pussy.

"Oh yes, Lily!" Emma cooed. "You're making me feel so good! Lick my pussy, baby!"

I moved up slightly, taking Lily's clit between my lips and sucking. Lily quaked and howled in pleasure into Emma's cunt. Her hips continued to buck and I could taste her cum and feel it running down my chin. Lily's orgasm arched her back, bringing her head back away from Emma's pussy, and letting us hear her screams of pleasure at full strength. I continued to suck on her clit until she finally pulled her hips back, breaking the contact with my sucking lips. Emma had muffled her cries of delight again, and now it seemed that Lily was about to bring her raven-haired friend to a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my god, Lily!" Emma cried. "Just like that. You're going to make me cum!"

I looked at Sandra and smiled. "Do you want to try this yummy pussy?"

Sandra grinned and nodded, and I got up and let her take my place between Lily's legs. Sandra got straight down to business, sucking Lily's pussy with relish. I walked around and straddled the chair that Emma was using to hold herself up. Emma was bent over the back of it, a look of pure ecstasy on her face from Lily's efforts. Emma opened her eyes to see my cock standing tall and hard just in front of her face.

She looked up at me pleasure contorting her face. She was right on the edge of her second orgasm, but she opened her mouth and sucked my bulbous cock head between her lips. Almost as soon as she had closed her lips around the girth of my cock, she began to scream as Lily made her cum. Emma's screams were muffled by my cock; she wasn't doing much more than holding my cock head in her mouth, too distracted by the orgasm crashing through her body to really start sucking me. I reached down and played with her huge hanging tits as she started to come down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god!" Emma croaked. She had grabbed my cock around the shaft and pulled my head out of her mouth to speak. Now she climbed off of Lily's face, leaving a coating of pussy juice behind her. She didn't let go of my cock, but instead pushed me backwards while she sat down in the chair I'd been straddling and aimed my throbbing prick at her mouth again. She started sucking my cock in earnest just as Lily and Sandra rearranged themselves into a sixty-nine in the other chair.

"Holy fuck, Emma," I gasped. "Yes! Suck my cock!"

I could hear the slurping sounds of Sandra and Lily sucking each other's pussies, as well as those of Emma sucking my cock. She was working the top half of my length in her mouth, and sliding her hand up and down the rest of it. Her huge boobs jiggled and swayed with the movements of her body, and the sight struck me with inspiration.

"Emma, can I fuck your tits?" I asked.

Emma popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled. "Of course you can! There's lube right over on the table."

I grinned and walked past the writhing Sandra and Lily to locate the bottle of clear goo. When I walked back, Sandra and Lily scrambled to their feet and took up position on either side of Emma to watch. While Emma squirted a generous helping of lube between her tits, Sandra took the opportunity to suck my cock for the first time. She sucked it deeper than Emma had, and I could tell immediately, that she was more experienced of the two when it came to sucking cock at least.

"Want to try, Lily?" Sandra said after she had taken me out of her mouth. She pointed my cock off to my left in Lily's direction. Lily leaned forward and opened her mouth and sucked my cock head between her lips. Emma waited patiently while Lily took her time getting used to the feeling of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue moving around, sliding across the underside of the end of my cock. She sucked me gently while Sandra held my shaft for a few seconds before popping me out of her mouth.

"I've never sucked a cock before," she said.

"How did you like it?" I asked.

"It was really nice," she said. "I hope I get a chance to do it some more today."

"Absolutely," I said. "But first, I can't wait to fuck Emma's amazing tits for another second. Will you put some of that lube on my cock, Lily?"

Lily smiled and took the bottle from Emma. She squeezed out a good-sized glob onto her palm, then rubbed her hands together, spreading it around. She took my cock in both hands and worked them up and down the length of my shaft, sending little bolts of pleasure shooting up through my body.

"Oh fuck, sweetie," I said. "If you keep that up much longer you're going to end up with a whole lot of cum on you."

"Yeah, I think he's lubed up enough, Lil," Emma said. "You and Sandra should help me hold my tits together while Jason fucks them."

My cock was so fucking hard I had to push it down to get it between Emma's incredible tits. She pushed them together, with a little help from both Lily and Sandra, and my cock was completely enveloped in her full soft mounds of titflesh. I immediately began sliding my cock up and down in the tight crevice, feeling Emma tits squeezing my cock, and my balls dragging up and down across her skin.

"Oh fuck, Emma!" I gasped. "That feels so fucking good!"

"You like that? You like fucking my big titties, Jason?" she teased.

"Oh fuck yes!"

"That looks so fucking hot you guys," Sandra moaned. While she was still helping Emma to push one of her mountains inward, her other hand was down between her legs, pleasuring herself as she watched my cock move up and down between her friend's enormous tits.

"Fuck those tits, Jason," Emma said. She looked up at me with determination in her gaze. "Fuck my big fucking titties!"

I reached to either side of me and grabbed one of Lily's tits and one of Sandra's while I continued to fuck my cock back and forth between the warm pillowy embrace of Emma's perfect boobs.

"Oh my fucking god," I gasped. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Oh FUCK!"

My balls began to churn, a slow eruption growing with inevitable strength. I pulled my cock out from between Emma's tits and grabbed my shaft, jacking it hard in my fist.

"Yes!" Emma cried. "Give me that cum! Cum all over my tits!"

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned, continuing to stroke my cock. I backed up slightly on the chair just as the first volley of cum exploded from the tip of my cock. "Oh FUUUUUUUUCK!" I roared.

My first jet of cream arched over Emma's body before dropping down, a long line of white trailing across her tanned skin from her chin, over her neck, across one of the tits she was still squeezing together, and over her forearms, which she was using to hold her tits up. My balls were far from finished, indeed their churning hadn't even yet hit its peak. My second shot flew even farther, directly into Emma's face. She closed her eyes just in time to avoid an eye-ful of cum, but there was spunk trailing down her forehead, over her cheek and over her lips and chin.

Sandra had leaned in close to Emma before I even started cumming, and now it took just a little turn to my right to send my third jet of cock cream sailing through the air to her tits. I turned again and Lily squeaked in surprise as I launched my cum at her big beautiful tits as well. I continued to jack my cock until my balls finally settled down, but by the time I was done, Emma, Sandra and Lily had cum all over their tits, plus what had originally landed on Emma's face. Sandra's dark brown skin contrasted delightfully with the streaks of white spunk that now crisscrossed her tits, and Lily looked somehow even cuter with my cum dripping down off one of her puffy nipples, but Emma had by far the most cum on her.

I held my cock around the base and moved forward again. Emma opened her mouth and sucked the last little glob of cum off of the head of my cock and worked it around in her mouth, tasting it before she swallowed it.

"Your cum tastes really good," she said, before licking her lips and wiping cum off of her cheeks to stuff it into her mouth.

Sandra was greedily sucking up the cum I had left on her tits, and she finished it quickly before turning to start licking and sucking at Emma's tits, slurping up my cum as she went.

Lily scooped up some of my cock cream off of her big boob and brought it up slowly to her lips. She licked the tiniest bit of it off her finger and tasted it before deciding whether or not she was going to be as enthusiastic a cum-slut as her two friends.

I sat back and watched as the three eighteen-year-old goddesses cleaned up every drop of cum off of each other's bodies. I stroked my cock as I watched, and it didn't even begin to droop or soften.

"I can't believe how much cum you just made," Lily said. "It was really yummy."

"We told you you'd love it!" Emma said. "And look, his cock is still as hard as a rock!"

"Who wants to go first?" I asked.

Lily's eyed went wide. "You mean..." she trailed off.

"Yes, sweetie," Sandra said. "He means who wants to get fucked by that big fucking cock first. And if Emma doesn't mind, I think I will call first ups."

"In your pussy?" Lily still sat there naked and wide-eyed, apparently astounded at the very idea of Sandra and Emma even considering taking my cock into their pussies. "Will it even fit?"

"Trust me, Lil," Sandra said. "I know he has a big fucking cock, but it will fit."

Sandra grabbed my cock and looked back at Emma. Emma smiled and said, "Go for it. Just save some for me."

"Can I try too?" Lily said, a look of worry starting to come across her face.

"Of course you can," Emma said, taking Lily's hand and giving it a squeeze. "Right, Jason? You'll fuck all three of us?"

"I'll do whatever the three of you ask me to do," I said.

"Well then lay down so I can ride this big fucking beautiful cock," Sandra said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, giving her a sloppy salute before I lay back down on the chair we were sitting in.

Sandra held my cock by the base and pointed it straight up in the air as she swung a leg over me and straddled me, facing my feet. She was giving Lily and Emma a completely unobstructed view as she pressed my cock head in between her slick pussy lips and started to drop down.

"Oh fuck that's a nice cock," Sandra gasped. She was almost halfway down before she paused to adjust to the girth inside her. Her pussy squeezed my cock head, and I could feel her juices dripping down the sides of my shaft. I grabbed both of her luscious ass cheeks to help her steady herself there until she was ready to keep going. With a ragged groan, Sandra pushed her hips down and buried my entire cock in her cunt on the next push.

"Holy fuck!" we both cried at the same time.

"Oh my god that feels fucking good!" Sandra said.

"Your pussy feels incredible, Sandra," I said.

"That is so sexy," Lily said from her seat beside Emma. "I can't believe it actually goes all the way in your pussy!"

Emma watched with an intense gaze, biting her lip, but saying nothing. She had a hand between her legs, pleasuring herself to the show Sandra and I were putting on. Just like she had yesterday, watching from the bathroom while I fucked her mom and her aunt.

I moved my hands up to Sandra's hips as she lifted herself back up. Once just the head of my cock was still inside her, she dropped down again, taking my entire length into the warm constriction of her pussy in one stroke this time. We moaned and gasped together, and I reveled in the sensations of her clenching pussy as she rode up and down on my iron-hard fuck-rod. I was still a long way off from having another cum, but Sandra had been playing with herself, but not cumming, while I was fucking Emma's tits. It was only five or six minutes of fucking before she started screaming that she was about to cum.

"Oh HOLY FUCK! FUCKING COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Sandra pulled off my cock completely, and this time her squirt was directed squarely in the direction of her two friends. I watched amazed as pussy-cum drenched both Emma and Lily. Lily had received some of the last squirt on her legs and stomach and pussy, but this time it was running down her body from her tits to half-way down her thighs. Emma was likewise soaked with Sandra's girl-cum.

"AAAAAHAAAAAGH!" Sandra screamed, tumbling back onto my chest. I held her there while wave after wave of orgasm exploded through her body, my cock pinned to my stomach between her ass cheeks.

I held her and waited for her to start breathing normally again, and looked at Lily who was tasting the cum on her body again.

"Here let me help," Emma said, pushing Lily onto her back and gluing her mouth to the redhead's pussy.

"Oh my god, Emma," Lily cried. "Suck my pussy for me, baby!"

I gently rolled over to my side, letting the panting Sandra slip off of me onto the pad of the reclining chair. I got to my feet and crossed to Lily, presenting her with my cum-coated cock. She quickly opened her mouth and sucked in almost half of my length, as the taste of Sandra's cum spread across her tongue.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers