Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thank you for fucking me so good," Molly said. "I'll definitely be thinking about your beautiful cock when I fuck my husband's brains out tonight."

"You're welcome," I said and chuckled.

We sat together squished into the chair to watch the rest of the group make their way to their various orgasms. Beth spun around and sucked Joe's cock when he began to cum, and I could see her throat working to swallow every spurt of spunk he launched into her mouth.

"Holy fuck, Beth," Joe groaned. "Yes! Swallow that fucking cum! You suck my cock so good!"

From the sounds Marty was making, muffled by Maureen's pussy, the first couple of shots of his cum went deep into Laura's pussy before she pulled herself off of him. The rest of his spunk shot up between Laura and Maureen's bodies, splashing off the undersides of their big swaying tits.

Alone in her chair, Lisa made herself cum to finish off the festivities. She bucked her hips up off the chair and squeezed her eyes shut as she fucked herself with three fingers, and strummed her clit with her other hand. With her arms reaching down to her pussy, her tits were pushed together between them, rising beautifully in front of her face as she gasped and moaned in orgasmic bliss.

Molly and I watched all of this with Molly's hand slowly stroking my still-raging erection. She leaned into my body and whispered up at me, "If I had known this big fucking thing was right down the hall all those sleepovers..."

She didn't finish her thought, but my imagination filled in the blanks. For my part, I couldn't quite believe what she was insinuating. Namely, that my sister and her friends were most likely sucking and fucking each other just down the hall from my bedroom right around the time I was figuring out my favorite ways to jerk off. The thought did nothing to soften my stiff prick in Molly's hand.

"That was fucking awesome," Molly said, to the whole group rather than to just me. It was, after all, her first time at the "book club" as well.

"I told you!" Laura said.

We started standing up and searching for our clothes. I had a hard time stuffing my cock back into my underwear, and it didn't even start to soften until Joe and I drove back to the office. But in the meantime, I enjoyed watching the women move around, bending over furniture to pick up discarded panties and swapping bras.

"Thank you, gentlemen," Lisa said once we were all dressed again. "Same time next week?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Marty said.

"Same time," Joe agreed.

"Make sure this one is with you, too," Maureen said, giving my ass a firm slap.

"Yes, ma'am," Joe said with a chuckle.

* * *

Joe bought us lunch and we all ordered a beer to go with it. I got lucky that I wasn't asked for my ID, which would have told the waitress I was a few weeks early for legal alcohol.

"So how was your first week, rookie," Marty asked with a mischievous grin.

I smiled and shook my head, unsure how to express how incredible it had been. "It's been pretty awesome," I said. "How long have you two been running this racket?"

"Racket he says," Marty rolled his eyes. "I'll have you know this is a perfectly legitimate business."

Joe and I laughed.

"About three years for me now," Joe said. "But this fuck," he pointed across the table at Marty. "This horny old fuck has been at it for, what?"

"Easy now," Marty said.

"Well, a long time," Joe said.

I knew Marty was a widower, and that his wife had died at least a couple of decades ago. Well at least he was staying busy. I also knew he had a pair of grown daughters, and I couldn't help but wonder, considering my experiences with Melanie and her family. But I put the thought out of my head.

Besides, Molly had got me thinking about something a little closer to home. I only really talked to my sister every couple of weeks on the phone, and saw her on holidays and every other month or so besides when she drove up from the city to see the family. Elizabeth was beautiful of course. Tall, dark-haired, curvy. And if I were to tell you I had never found myself staring when she lived at home before college, I'd be lying. But since I'd started having relationships with women my age, and especially since my improbable sex odyssey had started two weeks ago, thoughts of Lizzy's attractiveness had been few and far-between.

And I really didn't know if Molly was just yanking my chain. She was certainly one of my sister's high school friends, of that I had no doubt. But I suppose she could have been making up things to get me squirming and off-balance. This was going to require further investigation. My next phone call from Lizzy was going to be a bit different.

* * *

I arrived at Veronica's house exactly at 1, as I had promised Emma. After lunch, I'd gone home to change my clothes and take a shower. I also grabbed one of my own bathing suits so I wouldn't have to put on that ridiculous thing Veronica had dressed me in the day before. Then again, it had been kind of fun being so exposed. So I left my bathing suit, and decided not to wear underwear under my shorts either. If I was going in the pool today, I was going to be naked.

The freedom of movement afforded by my lack of underwear had my cock at half-mast for the entire drive, and by the time I rang the doorbell at Veronica's my shorts bore an unmissable bulge.

The young woman who opened the door was clearly not Emma. Emma's long black hair and olive skin would have been a drastic contrast to the pale busty redhead who opened the door wearing a little bikini that left very little to the imagination.

"You must be Jason," she said with a knowing smirk.

I didn't say anything, opting to stand there like an idiot on the front step while the curvaceous beauty eyed the suddenly expanding bulge in my shorts.

"Come on in." She pulled the door wide and I stepped past her, catching briefly the unmistakable scent of womanly arousal. "I'm Lily," she said, extending her hand.

"Jason," I said, taking hers and shaking it.

"Yeah I know that already," she giggled. Clearly enjoying the effect her scantily clad body was having on me. Her tits were probably not as big as Emma's but I would need to do a pretty careful side-by-side comparison to make a more educated decision on that question. She had bright green eyes and a smattering of freckles on her cheeks. Her smile was wide, the whiteness of her teeth dazzling. "We're hanging out by the pool," she said. "Come on out."

I followed behind Lily, trying to pay at least some attention to where we were going as I watched her big luscious ass bouncing in front of me. The strings of her bikini bottom disappeared between two gorgeous round buttocks which bounced with every step she took.

We emerged onto the heat of the patio in the afternoon sun and Emma jumped up out of her chair and ran straight to me. "Jason!" she squealed with delight and threw herself into my arms.

Emma was dressed in a similar fashion to her friend, her huge tits barely contained in what passed for her bikini top. Those tits were quickly pressed up against my chest and I was forced to throw my arms around Emma to keep her from falling. Her mouth went straight to mine, and I was a little surprised at the ferocity of her kiss and the urgency of her probing tongue in my mouth. The heat from between her legs radiated through my shorts and against my now completely erect cock.

"I'm so glad you came!" Emma said when she finally stopped kissing me and climbed down to stand on her own bare feet. She smelled wonderful and I was mildly disappointed to lose the contact of her incredible tits against my chest. "Did you bring a bathing suit?"

"Actually no," I said.

"I told you guys!" Emma squealed happily. "I guess you're just going to have to go naked then!" she said to me with obvious pleasure.

"Works for me," I said. "As long as it's okay with Lily and..." I nodded my head in the direction of the third young woman on the patio, who regarded me over the top of a paperback novel with an amused grin.

"Sandra," she said, setting down the book and rising to offer her hand for me to shake. "My rude friend Emma is terrible at introductions."

"Pleased to meet you, Sandra," I said, much more in control of myself than I had been with Lily. Not that Sandra wasn't also distractingly beautiful. Quite the opposite. She was tall and slender, with dark brown skin, a devastating gorgeous main of curly black hair, a wonderful round ass, like her friends, almost completely exposed by her tiny bikini, and large firm tits that were small compared to Lily's and Emma's but still lovely and round and full. She eyed the obvious outline of my cock in my shorts before releasing my hand.

"And no," Sandra said. "I don't mind at all if you want to go naked."

"Me neither," Lily said. "In fact..." She reached behind her back and quickly untied her top and pulled it down and away from her huge gorgeous creamy-white melons. "...bathing suits are lame anyway."

I watched in stunned silence as all three eighteen-year-old beauties stripped completely naked in front of me. My cock was straining so hard against my shorts it was starting to hurt. As soon as they were finished, all three of them dashed away from me, laughing and shrieking, and jumped into the pool. I walked closer to the edge to watch them splash and swim, three incredible naked bodies frolicking in the water.

"Come on, Jason!" Emma called. "Take your fucking clothes off and get in! It's so nice!"

I peeled off my t-shirt first, then kicked off my sneakers and socks. I straightened back up to my full height and grabbed my cock through my shorts, squeezing along its length from base to tip. I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and slowly pulled them down, revealing first my purple cock head, then slowly the rest of my shaft before dropping the garment straight to my ankles. I stood up straight again, resting my hands on my hips, and proudly displaying my cock, which stood tall and thick in front of me, my balls dangling below.

There was no sound from the pool. In fact, all three women had stopped swimming and simply stood in the shallow end staring up at me. The water came up to about their waists, giving me an unimpeded view of three big gorgeous sets of tits.

"Wow, look at that cock!" Lily exclaimed, her hand flying up to cover her open mouth as if she hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"I told you," Emma said, grinning first at her friends and then up at me.

"I guess I figured you were exaggerating," Lily said.

"I don't mind looking," Sandra said. "You have a really nice cock, Jason."

"Do you guys want a bit of a closer look?" I walked to the edge of the pool and sat down on the edge, by butt on the patio and my feet in the water. I spread my knees apart and leaned back on my hands, so that my cock was pointing straight up in the air, practically throbbing with the excitement of the three busty naked young women ogling me.

Emma was the first to move. She swam from where she had been standing straight to the edge of the pool, standing up again right between my knees. I wanted her to grab it like she had yesterday in the bathroom, but she just looked up at me and winked.

"Come over here, Lily," she said. "It looks really nice up close."

Emma backed away from me and Lily took her place, the freckled skin of her cheeks reddening slightly as she came nearer. Her gorgeous green eyes were locked on my cock, and her mouth hung open as she looked at my free-standing cock and my dangling balls. I took the opportunity to take in the sight of her big beautiful tits and the hardened nubs of her nipples standing pink and firm in the summer air.

"Can I touch it?" Lily said, and I realized she was looking up into my eyes now. In Lily's eyes I could see the battle between her tentative curiosity and her wanton lust.

"Sure," I said. I grabbed my rod around the base and pushed it forward so it was pointing more in her direction rather than straight up in the air.

Sandra and Emma were close behind their friend, watching silently as Lily reached out her right hand and gently wrapped her fingers around the middle of my cock, the lightest of grips, barely touching. She slid her hand up until her index finger and thumb rubbed against the ridge of my glans, and she pulled her hand away suddenly.

"It's so hard, and like, smooth," she said, looking back at Emma, who nodded at her and smiled.

"Let me," Sandra said.

Lily smiled up at me, blushing a little harder, then moved out of Sandra's way.

Sandra's grip was not quite so gentle, and I pulled my own hand back so she could use both of hers. She grabbed my cock with both hands, squeezing and rubbing it up and down slowly, exploring with much less trepidation than Lily had. The feeling was delightful, and I guessed that Sandra had more experience handling cock than her redhead friend.

"That feels really good, Sandra," I said.

Sandra looked up at me, winked, then pulled her hands away from my cock and grinned as she backed away. "I'm sorry I doubted you, Emma," she said. "That is a really really nice cock."

"My mom and my aunt sure seemed to like it yesterday," Emma said with a wicked grin.

Instead of moving in to take a turn stroking my cock, Emma splashed pool water up in my direction, drenching me in an instant. All three girls squealed with laughter and commenced splashing me and each other, until Emma dove under the surface and swam out to the deep end to get away from the chaos she had started. I hopped off the edge of the pool and swam after her, but she was much better than me, and stayed easily ahead of me as I swam the length of the pool and then back again to where we had started.

I only caught up with her because she stopped and waited for me, standing once again in the shallow end while her two naked friends swam around us. I slipped my arms around her and pulled her against me and we kissed again, harder this time. My cock was trapped between our bodies against her tummy, and her incredible tits pressed into my stomach as we struggled to probe our tongues deeper and harder into the other's mouth. I reached down and squeezed one of her lovely round butt cheeks and she moaned into our kiss, so with my other hand I cupped and squeezed her breast, much more than a handful.

Emma broke out kiss and looked up at me. "Will you fuck me, Jason?"

"If that's what you want, Emma," I said. "I would absolutely love to."

She smiled again. "Good," she said. Then she raised her voice louder so that Lily and Sandra could hear her clearly. "But first, I think Jason should lick our pussies and make all three of us cum."

"Yes, definitely," Sandra said. She and Lily had moved closer to where Emma and I still embraced.

"Lily?" Emma looked at the blushing redhead. "Do you want Jason to eat your pussy?"

Lily bit her lip. "Someone else go first," she said after a lengthy silence. "I want to see how you guys like it."

"Okay," I said. "You can be last, or not at all. I'll start with Emma and Sandra and if you want I'll do you too."

"Okay," she said.

"Why don't you three sit up on the edge there where I was sitting?" I pointed over to the edge of the patio.

Emma and Sandra hopped out of the water immediately, both of them leaning back on their hands with their legs spread like mine had been, giving me my first look at their beautiful pussies. Emma's tan was uninterrupted by tan lines, but between her legs was much lighter than the rest of her body, naturally. She had a tuft of black hair trimmed short above her pussy, and the rest was shaved. Her pussy lips parted slightly and I could see the tantalizing pink of her opening and my mouth watered. Sandra's dark brown skin was shaved completely bare around her pussy. Her lips were a bit fuller than Emma's and her opening showed a bit darker pink, but no less arousing to gaze at in the afternoon sunlight.

I turned to Lily, who was still standing beside me in the water, my eyebrow raised.

"I'll just watch from down here for now," she said.

I turned and moved toward Emma. I stood in the water between her legs, now having to look up slightly to meet her eyes. Her huge round tits were right there now, just below my chin. I grabbed them both and kissed her, deeply but briefly. I kissed my way down her neck and chest, then buried my face between her soft round melons.

"Oh my god," I said when I finally pulled back to breathe. "Emma, you have absolutely incredible tits."

And now that I had them in my hands and I could lick and suck them as much as I wanted, I knew for sure that they were somehow even bigger and fuller than Tina's.

"I think Jason is a tits man more than an ass man," Sandra said beside us. My agreement was muffled because I was trying to fit as much of Emma's right breast in my mouth as I could. I held her tits together and licked them both up and down, flicking my tongue over her hard nipples and praying to God that I would get a chance to slide my cock up and down between those two perfect round flesh pillows.

"You're supposed to be sucking her pussy, not inhaling her tits," Sandra said.

Oh right. Emma's pussy. It was right there just waiting for me, but it was still with some difficulty I was able to will myself away from her tits and work my way down her stomach. I kissed the tuft of hair above her pussy, then I kissed her pussy itself, and Emma gasped and threw back her head. I kissed again a little lower, and now I could feel the wetness of her arousal quite distinctly from the wetness of the pool water. Her taste spread gently over my lips, and I pulled back to run my tongue out and taste the wetness she'd left on me.

That briefest of hints of her pussy juice was all I needed to taste to decide that I wanted more. Much much more. I licked Emma's pussy from bottom to top, dragging my tongue up between her slightly parted pussy lips and over the opening of her channel and then up further still over the hooded clit, hard and persistent against my tongue.

"Oh my god!" Emma cried out. "Do that again!"

I happily obliged, but took it much slower this time. Rather than just slide my tongue up over her pussy again, I probed it inside her and let her freely flowing juices wash into my mouth. Emma bucked her hips up, moaning as she did and forced my tongue just a little deeper into her cunt.

"Oh my god, yes! Suck my pussy!"

I slid my hands under Emma's legs and lifted her ass clear off of the patio, while she held the weight of her torso on her hands behind her. I glued my mouth to her pussy, licking and sucking up and down, in and out. My face was quickly covered in her juices but I kept on fucking her with my tongue while she shrieked and gasped and thrashed in front of me. I looked up along the line of her body to watch the heaving and swaying of her magnificent tits while I sucked her pussy. I licked her clit, dragging my tongue up and down and flicking across the ever more protruding nub.

"Right there, right there!" she howled. "I'm so close!"

Sandra and I held her up while I lashed her clit with my tongue, maintaining exactly the speed and intensity she had so enthusiastically endorsed.

"Aaaaaaah UUUUUNGH!" Emma's thrashing was now making it impossible for me to hold her up, so I set her bottom back down on the patio as an orgasm crashed over her, flooding my mouth with the sweet taste of her cum.

"Oh he made you cum good, didn't he sweetie?" Sandra said, still holding an arm around Emma as she rocked with the last spasms of her orgasm. I couldn't help notice the way Sandra's plump right breast was pressed into Emma's much larger left.

"That looked amazing," Lily said. She hopped up out of the pool and sat on the other side of Sandra, giving me a big smile, but still blushing, as she did.

Sandra pulled me in and kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, completely heedless of the coating of Emma's pussy cum that covered my lips and still lingered on my tongue. I locked my hands on her tits, thinking of how similar they felt to Mia's in size and shape, even if they were much darker in skin color. Sandra pushed me away roughly, but with a wide smile. She spread her legs wide, laying her left over Lily's lap and her right over Emma's.