Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,092 Followers

"Yes, Lily," I said. "Taste that pussy."

Lily moaned, perhaps in reply, but more likely in response to the movements of Emma's tongue in her pussy.

"Do you want to go next, or should I stuff this cock in Emma's pussy first?"

Lily stopped sucking my cock and looked up at me, clearly weighing her options carefully. "Let me watch you fuck Emma first," she said.

"What do you say, Emma?" I asked.

The busty black-haired goddess lifted her face away from Lily's pussy. "You'd better fuck me right fucking now or I'm going to fucking scream," she said. She got up and sat on the edge of one of the chairs and spread her legs wide apart, leaning back on her hands and thrusting her amazing tits up into the air.

I wasted as little time as possible dropping down on my knees between her legs and dragging my sensitive cock head up and down Emma's pussy lips, coating it completely with her juices. I started to push inside her soaking wet channel and Emma gasped, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. Once I had enough of my cock in her pussy so I wasn't in immediate danger of falling out, I took both of her perfect wonderful tits in my hands and squeezed them as I continued to push more of my cock inside her. I could feel Emma's cunt contracting and then relaxing, squeezing my cock almost painfully tight and forcing me to stop until she caught her breath, relaxed, and urged me forward.

"Oh fuck Jason," she groaned. "Put that big fucking cock in my pussy, baby! I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since you left yesterday."

Slowly I gave her my cock. Emma thrashed and howled, but she continued to urge me deeper. Sandra had recovered enough to join us, and she sat on Emma's left, putting an arm around her back to help hold her up, and reaching down with the other hand to rub and tease and strum Emma's clit.

Emma started to cum just as I got about three quarters of my cock inside her. "Jesus God!" she squealed. "Fucking Jesus I'm cumming all over your cock!"

"My name isn't Jesus, sweetie," I said with a chuckle, and started to pump my cock in and out of her clenching spasming cunt. My new movements set off another orgasm before the previous one had even finished.

"FUCK! Fucking cumming! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Emma's eyes flashed with an animalistic fire and I obeyed her command. I held Emma's legs up, lifting her butt off the chair and began to stroke my cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy.

"Keep cumming, Emma," I said. "Keep cumming all over my fucking cock!"

"FUUUUUUCK!" Emma screamed. "Oh my FUCKING GOD! FUUUUUUUUCK!"

Orgasm followed orgasm, and now it took both Sandra and Lily holding Emma on the chair to keep her from bucking and thrashing herself to the hard patio surface. My cock and balls were soaked with Emma's cum. Her huge tits heaved and crashed on her chest, and suddenly I was cumming again.

With no warning at all from my balls, or maybe I just couldn't feel it over the sensation of my balls swinging wildly and bouncing off of Emma's ass, a ferocious rush of cock cream exploded deep into Emma's pussy. Over and over again my balls pumped hot blasts of spunk up through the length of my cock and into Emma's clenching cunt.

"Oh FUCKING GOD! I can feel you cumming in me! Cum for me! CUM CUUUUUUUUM!"

"Oh my fucking god!" I growled. "Oh my fucking god your pussy feels so fucking good, Emma!"

I wobbled on my knees, but managed to hold myself up as my cock finished shooting cum into Emma's pussy. Emma's orgasms finally seemed to have passed as well, and we smiled at each other, both taking huge gulps of air, my cock still stuffed completely inside her.

This time, I started to go flaccid, but I was happy at this point for a break. When I slowly pulled my softening cock back from Emma's pussy, it was followed by a little river of our mixed cum dribbling from her open pussy.

"Look at all that cum!" Lily exclaimed, and she quickly dove in between Emma's legs, practically knocking me out of the way. She started sucking my cum out of Emma's pussy while Emma continued to squirm and moan on the chair.

"It looks like Jason needs a little break," Sandra said, pointing at my cock, which was now dangling down between my legs.

"Oh my god me too," Emma gasped, finally pushing Lily's face back from her pussy, which showed no more traces of my creamy cum.

Lily turned back to me, her face smeared with Emma's pussy juice, and probably some of my cum as well. "But you haven't fucked me yet!"

I chuckled. "I just need a drink of water and a few minutes to recover. Don't worry Lily. We're just getting started."

* * *

I asked my three new friends if they knew Mia and Heidi from school. Melanie's and Tina's little sisters were both eighteen, so conceivably, they'd all be in the same graduating class, considering we all lived in the same town.

"Of course!" Emma said. "How do you think I knew it was safe to ask you to come over today? Heidi told us all about your party last Saturday night. But how do you know Mia?"

I looked at Emma, smiling without answering.

"Oh my god, you've fucked her too!"

"You mean Mia, as in, our esteemed valedictorian?" Sandra said, somewhat sarcastically. "That Mia?"

"Sure," I said. "I've been friends with her sister for a long time. And Melanie and I have sort of been seeing each other."

"And she doesn't mind if you fuck her sister?" Emma smirked. Emma, who had just watched me fuck her mother the day before.

"Or her mom," I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Mia is just such the perfect student type," Lily said. "Hard to imagine her doing anything like we just were." She pointed out through the sliding door to the patio.

We were in the kitchen, still naked, each drinking a glass of water.

"You probably won't have to imagine it if you three come to the party at my place tomorrow night," I said.

"Another one of those parties?" Sandra said, eyebrow raised. "Heidi said it was pretty crazy last time."

"It was," I said, remembering my first time with Heidi and Tina on the living room floor. "I think this one is going to be bigger. I guess we'll have to wait and find out if it's any crazier. What do you three think?"

"My parents definitely wouldn't want me going to a college party," Lily said, making air quotes to add to her emphasis.

"Well that's perfect," I said. "Because I dropped out of college like a year ago."

"I doubt the distinction will impress them very much," Lily said, pouting.

"We'll come up with a plan," Sandra said. "Meanwhile it looks like Jason might be almost ready for round two." She pointed at my cock, which was indeed starting to expand again.

"Let's go get in the shower," Emma said. "Then we can move to my bedroom."

* * *

"Oh fuck, baby, your cock feels so fucking good!" Sandra moaned.

I slapped her ass again as I pumped the length of my shaft in and out of her pussy. She was bracing herself against the tiled wall of the huge shower on her forearms, bent over at the waist and jutting her perfect round ass back in my direction.

"Okay you too," Emma said. "Let's dry off and move to my bed. I don't think Lily can stand waiting much longer."

Reluctantly, I withdrew my painfully hard cock from Sandra's soaking wet pussy. When my cock head slipped free, my cock flew up and slapped against my stomach before settling down at an angle forty-five degrees or so from the line of my stomach. Sandra turned around quickly and sucked me into her mouth, sucking up her pussy juice, and licking my entire length clean.

"Lily, you are going to love it," Sandra said once she'd popped me out of her mouth.

Once dried off, we moved down the hall to Emma's bedroom, and Lily looked at me with a combination of lust and trepidation.

"We won't do anything you don't want to do, Lily," I said.

"I want it," she said quickly. "I want you to fuck me, Jason."

I smiled, leaning in to kiss her. My hands went straight to her big gorgeous boobs, lifting and squeezing them, feeling their weight. I felt her fingers slip around my cock and begin to stroke it.

"But maybe you can eat my pussy first?" she looked up at me after disengaging from our kiss.

"Of course," I said. "How could I resist? Why don't you get up there on the edge of the bed?"

"Actually," Emma interrupted, addressing me directly. "You lay down on the bed. That way me and Sandra can suck your cock while you eat Lily's pussy."

I obeyed Emma's command, and Lily crawled slowly up over me. She dragged her big hanging tits over my legs, rubbed each of them up and down the length of my cock a couple of times, then crawled further. She pressed her pussy against the underside of my cock, leaving a trail of her pussy juice as she moved. The sensation made me buck my hips up, pressing my cock against her clit, and producing a long sigh from Lily. But she kept crawling. Once her knees were on either side of my upper chest, I grabbed her ass hard and launched my mouth at her pussy.

Lily gasped, and I felt hands, and then tongues moving up and down the length of my cock. I licked Lily's pussy from bottom to top, bathing my tongue in her delicious juices. She ground her hips against my face, forcing her clit against my tongue and started to cum almost immediately. I moved one hand up to grab one of her big jiggling tits and continued to suck her pussy while she flooded my mouth with her cum.

"Oh fuck that was so good!" Lily gasped. "Don't stop! Make me cum again!"

Either Emma or Sandra was now sucking my cock hard, and the other was sucking on balls. There was a hand wrapped around the lower half of my throbbing shaft, starting to slip on the growing coating of saliva.

I probed my tongue into Lily's pussy again, then licked up higher and flicked it against her clit while I squeezed an ass cheek on one hand and a breast in the other. She started grinding her pussy down again, so I just held my tongue against her and let her make herself cum.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" she cried. "Oh my god I love it!"

I sucked her pussy, enjoying the taste of her cum, until she finally rolled off me. Now I could see Emma sucking my cock while Sandra licked and sucked my balls, but I was pretty sure they had swapped places once or twice while my view was blocked by Lily's gorgeous body.

"We got his cock good and wet for you, Lily," Emma said. "Are you ready?"

Sandra pointed my cock straight up in the air, and all three of us watched Lily as she made her final decision. She got up onto her knees and moved closer. Emma got out of her way, and Sandra continued to hold my cock still. Both of them helped their friend get into position above me and Lily gasped when Sandra pressed my cock head in between her slick pussy lips.

"I've never done this before," Lily said, looking at me. I wasn't entirely surprised, but I got a perverse little thrill at the idea of a virgin pussy about to descend onto my waiting fuck-pole. To the best of my knowledge, my only previous experience with someone else's virginity was the night Jenny and I had sex for the first time. The first time for both of us. Now Lily was about to lose her virginity to a guy who had been having almost nonstop sex with over a dozen women for the last two weeks. It suddenly didn't seem right.

"Wait," I said, just before Lily started to lower her body on my cock. "Are you sure you don't want your first time to be with someone special, Lily? I'm just some guy."

Lily smiled. "I know, silly," she said. "If I wanted to wait for a guy that I was in love with, then I wouldn't be about to ride this big fucking cock!"

I looked at Sandra and Emma, both of whom were smiling at me.

"You're really sweet, Jason," Lily said. "But I'm ready to get fucked."

I exhaled a long breath. "Okay then," I said. "Let's fuck."

Lily closed her eyes and finally let her weight sink her down onto my standing cock. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and we only got just an inch or two past my cock head on the first push.

"Oh my god!" she croaked. "Oh my god it's big!"

"Nice and slow, sweetie," Sandra said. "You'll adjust, you just have to go slow."

Lily lifted herself back up, stopping just before the ridge of my glans slipped out of her tight channel. Then she moved her hips down again, and my cock started to disappear into her beautiful pink pussy again. The process was slow, but it felt absolutely incredible. Three or four different times I had to fight with all my strength not to explode inside her before we even got a chance to start fucking. Lily came at least that many times just working her way down.

"Oh my FUCK!" she screamed. "I can't fucking stop cumming! It's so fucking good!"

"You have his whole cock in you, baby," Emma cooed, kissing Lily on the cheek, then on the lips. Lily moaned into her friend's mouth and her pussy squeezed my cock as hard as I can remember ever being squeezed. I was soaked with her cum. It was all over my balls, my thighs, and Emma's blanket.

Lily finally opened her eyes and looked down at me. "Does my pussy feel good on your huge fucking cock?"

"It feels absolutely amazing," I said. "So fucking tight and perfect."

"Grab my tits," she said, her eyes flashing dangerously.

I obeyed. Lily started to rock back and forth with my cock buried to the hilt in the warm constriction of her pussy. She came again, and her pussy spasmed around me. Sandra and Emma continued to help her stay upright as she quaked and bucked. Slowly she started to lift herself again, but this time, she dropped down hard and screamed. "AAAAAAGH! FUUUUUCK!"

She did it again, and again. Screaming almost constantly, Lily started to ride my cock up and down as hard as she could. Now that she had established a rhythm, she was more in control, and didn't need as much assistance from Sandra and Emma, so Sandra crawled up the bed and lowered her pussy to my face.

I happily sucked Sandra's pussy while Lily rode furiously on my cock, cumming over and over again and screaming the entire time. I found myself suddenly grateful we had moved the festivities inside. Sandra pushed her pussy against my searching tongue, and I remembered her direction from earlier, so I focused on licking her clit while I fucked her pussy hole with my middle finger. In a few minutes, two exhausted eighteen-year-olds tumbled off of me onto the bed, leaving me with both cock and face covered in their cum.

I rolled up onto my knees and Emma immediately started sucking on my cum-covered cock. "Oh yes, taste Lily's pussy, baby," I groaned.

Lily and Sandra snuggled together, both of them panting as they came down from powerful orgasms. Emma flopped down onto the bed on her back and spread her legs apart for me, and I wasted no time burying my cock to the hilt in her hot juicing pussy.

"Oh my FUCK!" she screamed. "Give me that fucking cock!"

Emma's huge tits flailed wildly on her chest as I fucked her. I grabbed one of them and and squeezed it, while Emma grabbed the other and tilted her head up to try to get her nipple in her mouth. Sandra and Lily recovered as we fucked, and when I turned to check on them, they were both standing at the foot of the bed, their hands flat on the mattress, their butts thrust back into the air behind them and their tits hanging and swaying from the motion of Emma and me fucking. They smiled at me with wicked grins, and I took my cock out of Emma's pussy and crawled off the bed. Emma quickly joined her friends, taking the same position on the left. Sandra was in the middle, and Lily was on the right.

"Wait," I said. "I have another idea."

The girls giggled when I told them what I wanted to do, but they arranged themselves perfectly. Lily got down on the floor on her back, and Sandra got on her hands and knees directly over her, their tits pressed together. Emma slid her tits and belly over Sandra's butt and back, moving forward until I was treated to the sight of three perfect pussies in front of me.

I started with Sandra, in the middle. I sank my cock deep into her pussy from behind and felt my balls bounce off of Lily's pussy. I slipped two fingers of my right hand inside Emma's pussy and rubbed the pad of my thumb on her asshole. Up and down the stack I moved, fucking all three pussies hard and fast. Sandra kept squirting cum all over me and Lily, and Emma kept egging me on to push my thumb deeper into her ass.

"Fucking pussy feels so good!" I screamed. I had no idea how long we'd been on the floor. But Sandra and Emma were too tired to maintain the stacked position, so they rolled away, leaving me with my arms holding up Lily's thighs while I pounded my cock into her pussy.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD FUCK ME!" Lily screamed. "FUCK ME! CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

"Fucking FUCK!" I roared. "Here it fucking comes! I'm CUMMING!"

A ferocious blast of cock cream exploded deep inside Lily's pussy. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I can feel your cum!" she wailed.

Over and over my balls pumped my seed up through my cock into her clenching cunt. I pulled my cock out of her in time to send the last two spurts hurtling across her stomach and onto her tits. My cum dripped out of her pussy, and she squirmed with the afterglow of her orgasms while Sandra moved in to suck up my cum.

Emma sucked the mixture of Lily's and my cum off of my cock, and she kept going even after she had finished the job. She sucked me so good I only lost hardness for a couple of minutes before I was back to full staff again.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass now," Emma said, and Lily gasped.

"Did we leave the lube outside?" I looked around Emma's room for anything that might help.

"I'll go get it," Sandra said. "Lily, you should suck Jason's cock until I get back to make sure he stays hard."

I looked at the two naked busty teenagers on the bed and smirked at Sandra. "I don't think going limp is going to be a problem, but I like the way you think."

Sandra left the room, and I knee-walked up onto Emma's bed. Lily quickly got up onto her hands and knees and opened her mouth for me. I grabbed my cock by the base and slipped the purple head between her lips and onto her tongue.

I moaned in gratitude at the movements of Lily's tongue. She alternated between sucking my cock and licking up and down the side of my shaft. "Yes, Lily," I groaned. "Suck that cock!"

Emma slid over on the bed and dropped her face behind Lily's ass, slurping what was left of my cum out of the redhead's freshly fucked pussy. Her nose must have been rubbing right up against Lily's asshole, because Lily shrieked and giggled and rolled out from in between me and Emma.

"That tickled!" Lily protested. "Your nose was right on my asshole!"

"That sounds amazing," I said. "Emma, why don't you get on your hands and knees right here in front of me so I can lick you and suck you until Sandra gets back?"

In a flash, Emma spun her body around, pointing her plump round buttcheeks back at me. I took one in each hand and spread them apart, giving me and Lily a clear view of her perfect pussy and asshole. I leaned over and dragged my tongue up through Emma's steamy pussy, diving my tongue inside her and lapping up her copious juices. She bucked and gasped in surprise when I kept dragging my tongue upward. I licked her asshole up and down with the flat of my tongue before twirling around the rim with the tip.

"Oh my god that feels amazing!" Emma cried.

"That looks so hot," Sandra's voice came from behind me. "Do you like licking that ass, Jason?"

I nodded my head, dragging my tongue up and down across Emma's ass as I did, and Emma squirmed and moaned in front of me.

"Okay," Sandra said. "Let's get you two lubed up. Lily, help Emma get it in her ass. I'll take care of Jason's cock."

"What?" Lily exclaimed. "You want me to stick my finger..."

"Please, Lily," Emma pleaded. "Then you and Sandra can play with my pussy while Jason fucks my ass."

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,092 Followers