Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bets and I had not slept in the same room for years.

"Sometimes," I said.

"So, what did you think about? The old standby? You on your back with her and me on your face and cock?"

"'Fraid so. There are some things that I wanted to do, too, but I figure you guys will come up with some other things, and I don't wanna be greedy. It's just that, when we did it with your sister, we didn't quite get to do that, me on my back and like that. And I would still like to do it."

"Yeah," she said. I could hear the musing in her voice, thinking back to a hot May night a couple of years earlier. "I stopped you just when I was about to sit on your face, and told you I thought it would be good etiquette if you fucked me first."

"So I did, and then your sister didn't want to do anything else. She and I did it the next day, but you weren't there. It was OK. She helped us do it that night, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. I put my hand around your dick and started to put you in me, and you said, 'NO, no, we have someone here to help with that kind of thing."

"Yeah, and she loved it. How she did that without touching you, I don't know."

"Because you were holding me open, dummy."

"Oh yeah... She said, 'Hold still, Ruthie, and you hold her cunt open so I can see a little.' We were on the floor of the den, remember?"

I certainly remembered, fondly. "Jesus," I said. "That felt so good, one girl holding my cock and being in the pussy of another. Remember how she rubbed the head of my cock on your clit? Just like you like? That was fantastic. I found out the next day when I was with her, the reason she thought of it was she likes it too. You guys are sisters in a lot of ways."

"Maybe all of us can do that this time, too."

"Maybe we can." I doubted it. Marie was not Ruthie's sister. That lady just loved sex. Her words, not mine.

"Where does Marie work?"

I didn't really want to say. There weren't that many ambulance drivers in town. "She works in medicine."

"You mean at the hospital? Does Bets know her?"

"Only in the most offhand way. There's no problem there."

"You have fucked her, haven't you? If you haven't, this could all be a setup!"

"No, it's not a setup. I have fucked her. And no one is trying to set us up so I wind up divorced and you wind up without the kids. She would have as much to lose as we would... more even, since she has three kids and her old man makes more than both of us combined."

"Uh...hey." She started to say something but hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Were you going to bring any...er...toys?"

"You HAVE thought about what you want to do, haven't you!!

"Just hush and answer me," she laughed.

"Did you want me to? What would you like? I was going to bring them, but only say anything if someone wanted them. Marie likes at least two of them, I know."

"You'll have to tell me about that sometime," Ruthie said.

"It was only the once, and I think she like being able to control them. I certainly enjoyed watching her use them."

Ruthie said, "Bring whatever you can haul. We can find a use for them."

"Ok. What else? Bets should be home by now."

"I figured, or you'd be using that machine of yours." Ruthie had enjoyed watching me use my vibrator several times. I usually came pretty quickly with it.

"Oh, well, maybe I just won't do anything until Friday, and you get the first load...would you like that?"

"Ok, as long as it is not in my mouth."

"Deal...I think we can do that."

"Speaking of that, did she eat you?"

"Not like you do, babe! We didn't really have time. And when we just had time to jack and Jill, I'd do her first, and then she would sorta just hold me while I did. I didn't mind, you know me. I just wanted to make her come. I really get off on that."

"Yeah," she said, "I know you do, and I'm very glad you do!"

I smiled so she could hear it.

She continued, "Did you eat her?"

"No, and I probably won't on Friday either. If we get to do what I want, at least once, I'll want to fuck her while I'm eating you."

"Will we have to face each other? Her and me, when we are sitting on you? Or will it do to have us with our backs to each other?"

"Up to you gals. I just want to come, about 4 times...maybe twice with each of you. Say, remember this, Ruthie. If there is something that upsets you, you and I will have time later to make it up. Marie and I probably won't. See what I mean? Defer pleasure for not, to make now as nice as possible?"

"Yes, dear...I'll be a good hostess. Gonna bring some movies?"

"Do you want some? You'd have to move the VCR into the bedroom."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"And what if there was girl-girl stuff on one? The only one I have that doesn't have girl-girl is High School Memories. Remember, we watched that one night when Bets was at her parents and we got to spend a whole night with each other? I think that was even before you were divorced."

"Yeah, I remember," Ruthie said. "That Haven girl you like so much."

"Only because she reminds me of you. I don't have a copy of that one, but I could see if I could get it if you want."

She thought for a minute. "I don't think it's necessary," she finally decided. "Just bring what you want. We probably won't watch much anyway."

"Have you seen the one with the two guys fucking the girl?"

"Toad, there must be hundreds like that. Which one?"

"The one with both of them in her at the same time."

"In her...?"

"YES! In her pussy, both at the same time."

"No! I haven't seen that one. Might make up for this being YOUR threesome."

"Yeah," I said. "Speaking of that, was that righteous what you told Marie about just one other guy?"

"Yes, right as rain. And he's single."

"Ouch. I guess I deserved that."

"Oh, well."

I thought a second, then said, "Maybe you and I and him could get together some time."

"No, I think he's more straight-laced than that. It would probably shock the hell out of him to know I even consider something like this ... let alone consider it FUN!"

"I really appreciate you, Ruthie. You make life a lot more fun, more worth living."

"If you ever find yourself single, look me up, Toad."

"Reckon we could have parties like this if we were married?"

"Don't know...I wouldn't rule it out. We'll get back to that, I guess." I let the silence build a second, knowing she was thinking about something. "I better have extension cords to plug little toys into. There aren't enough plugs in that bedroom in this old house."

"Whatever...we can figure out all that tomorrow night."

"Did you tell Bets you were coming over here tomorrow?"

"I'll tell her tonight... say Sara and I are coming over to have dinner...you called because you know she was working that night."

"Oh well," she said. The conversation was at last about done. "Let me know if anything else happens."

"You know I will." I hung up, too.

Thursday, after work, Bets had been off all day, until 3pm. She went to work at the hospital then, and Sara and I got home from school about 3.30. I got home about the same time, and then got cleaned up, and reminded Sara we were going to Ruthie's for dinner, and she should get her homework done. She was a pretty good kid, and hopped to it. I called Ruthie to make sure about what to bring, and when she wanted us, and got the word her kids were home, and we could not fool around on the phone. At that moment, I could not remember if it was Marie or Ruthie I had promised to go without until Friday, so I didn't say anything. (Ruthie, I remembered later.)

We got to Ruthie's house, and she and I got the food ready while the kids watched TV, and we could talk a little that way.

"Did you talk to her?" Ruthie finally asked.

"No, I was afraid El would be home. And even if he wasn't, it wouldn't do to call too many times. The kids know me, anyway, from soccer, and I wouldn't want them to say anything to El about how many times I called before he was outta town for a weekend. She's shaky enough that the whole thing might come apart. And since we are this close, I don't want anything to blow it."

Ruthie dished the food onto plates, called the kids, and served them. They disappeared into the living room, glued to the TV. Ruthie and I sat down at the table, her foot between my legs. I said, "Remember, I don't want to do anything, until tomorrow. And you get firsties."

"That's ok. I like making you horny." Damned woman!

"Yeah, but we can't do anything. How 'bout me just making you come?" Ruthie was a more a wilter than a screamer.

"Maybe while we do the dishes," she said. She had on her floor length robe, and I would have bet the farm and the family jewels she didn't have on anything under it. Which thought brought me to another subject.

I asked her, "What are you gonna wear tomorrow?"

Ruthie looked at me for a second and said, "Probably something like this, with not much on under it."

"Got anything on under it now?" In response she reached to her collar, and pulled it down far enough I could see she wore no pajamas, anyway. "What about the other end?"

She edged her robe up along her legs, me watching every inch. Her knees, then those luscious thighs, and sure enough, as she moved so I could see, there was certainly no evidence of panties.

"Nice, Ruthie...nice. I can't wait 'til tomorrow night."

She dropped her robe back into place and said, "You'll have to. We promised."

"Yeah, but you better get that pussy of yours ready early. I don't want to hurt the poor little thing."

"Hmmph, little." She almost snorted. "You said Marie was big...I bet you told her the same thing about me, didn't you?"

"No, since it isn't true. I don't have to tell you how tight you are I bet you don't get any complaints from the other guy, either."

"No, I guess not. What is it like fucking something two sizes too large?"

"Whoa girl!" I had to rein that kind of talk in right now! "I hope you are not gonna mention anything like that while she is here!"

"No, I just wanted you to know where the best pussy is." She grinned at me, like a Cheshire cat.

"As far as that is concerned," I said, "Bets is tighter than both of you. But that is from lack of use. Other things count a lot more: Eagerness, enthusiasm, willingness to enjoy. You've known me long enough to know that."

"When was the last time you and Bets got it on?"

I had to think a while. "Coupla months, anyway. You and I have done it a dozen times since then."

"Ever think she goes to Ham and Linda's a lot? Ever think anything is going on there? You know, sauce for the gander...?"

"Gee, I hope so. That would be nice for her. Since our arrangement has just been mostly business for 5 or 6 yrs now, I hope she finds someone who makes her happy."

Ruthie studied me a moment. "You mean that, don't you..." It was not a question, but I answered anyway."

"Yes, of course. Good wishes don't cost that much."

Ruthie hesitated. "No, it's more than that. You don't want to hurt her, and you do wish her well, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. But along the way, while she is getting herself sorted out, I don't think that means I can't have a good time."

We fell to on the food, and ate in silence for a while, but for the now-and-then kid wanting a refill on the tacos. I watched as she managed things in her kitchen. I could see the good muscles in her legs and ass, and whenever she was facing me, her tits looked nice. They were a lot bigger than she was. Only about 5'2", she shouldn't have had any more than about 34s, 36s at the most. Hers were 40s, c-cups at that. I know that it ran in the family. Her sister was built about the same. Short, stacked and muscular.

Sara and I left about 9pm, after helping Ruthie and her two clean up. It was no guarantee it would be spic and span tomorrow night, but it helped. Ruthie didn't spend as much time on little things as she might have. But I wasn't complaining. I was one of the things she did instead of housekeeping.

Sara got into bed, and I went to my room, fell in the bed and slept the sleep of the dead. Tomorrow would be a big day. Or big night.

Friday, after work. I got home. Bets and Sara were gone. She had said they would be back Sunday. If she called tonight, a remote possibility, I would tell her I had been at Mikes, all night computing. Not unusual. I had done that several times. I just needed to remember to clear it with Mike. I cleaned up, listening for the phone. Marie was gonna call when the coast was clear. If I hadn't heard from her by 6, I would go to Ruthie's, and have Ruthie call. I didn't want to give Ruthie Marie's number, which complicated things, but I would do whatever I could to preserve everyone's anonymity right up until it was too late to back out.

I was drinking a soda when the phone rang. I'm afraid I jumped at it rather eagerly.

"Hello."

Ruthie. "What's up?"

"I'm waiting for her to call."

"Ok, see you at 6, regardless."

"Right."

"Ok, I'll get off," she said, then giggled. I picked up on the cue.

"You certainly will, we all will before the night is over."

"Promises, promises." She hung up.

I waited, and waited. I had everything all gathered up. Two tapes, each with 4 pirated movies on them. I had my favorites cued up on each tape. A soft rubbery dildo, that looked like a religious statue when you looked at it from one direction, and an entirely different object of worship from the other direction. An eight--inch smooth dildo, batteries freshly stolen from work. And my own toy, a plug in model with changeable heads. This was the one I used all the time. The little bell was freshly cleaned, and the head Ruthie liked was in the bag, too. It was a round one with a little nub sticking out, just made for a clit. Everything was stowed in the overnight valise I would carry. I waited some more.

5.45. Finally!! The phone rang and I jumped again. It was Marie.

"Ok," she said. "Ready as I will ever be."

"Great. I'm glad all this worked out." I didn't know what else to say.

"Well, meet you at your office?"

"Yeah, I'll be in the back in the alley by the parking lot. Just pull through and I'll jump in. It's dark enough."

"Ok. What? 10 Minutes?"

"Yeah. I'll leave now, and be there in about 5, ok?"

"Bye." Hot DAMN! I dialed Ruthie's number. "She just called. Be there in 15."

"Ok."

I grabbed the valise, and out the door I went. Jumped in my truck and headed downtown. It was only about a 5 minute drive. The truck was still cold when I got there, but I decided to go ahead and turn it off. It would be safe enough here. I had left it here before, more than once. The police station was only three blocks that way, and the sheriff's office was only a block the other way. There wasn't much crime in this little area. I saw Marie's truck pull into the alley, jumped out, made sure the doors were locked, and waited at the edge of the roadway. She pulled up. I opened the door, greeted by a blast of warm air. I gave her a quick kiss as I got in.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, there." She sounded down. Nerves, I guessed.

"It'll be OK, Marie. Nothing will happen you don't want to happen."

"Yeah, I guess." She thought a moment as she pulled away from the store. "Last chance to head for the big city. I promise I can make you forget about two at once!"

"I'm tempted. But Ruthie would kill me if we skipped out now."

"Yeah. Where to?"

We were approaching Vicki Lane, and she was ready to turn left. I tried to make myself small. Traffic on a Friday night was significant.

We got to the stop sign before Ruthie's block, and I told Marie to wait. We sat there. I was just looking for anything that might be a tail, a hitch, a car moving. Nothing.

"OK," I said. "Fourth house on the left. Pull into the drive. Her car will probably be there, just go around it. There's room in back to turn around and head back out, by the garage."

She found it, turned in and got turned around. We had made enough noise so Ruthie had to be aware we had arrived. There were no lights in the house across the alley. "Nobody home back there," I said, hoping to ease her worry. "Everything is gonna be fine."

"I'm OK," she said. "Here, carry this, and let's go."

"You bet."

I took her little over night tote. I wished I had noticed it before. I would have asked her what was in it. Not much as it turned out. I gathered the handles of the valise in my hand and stepped out. I started around to her side to help her out, but that was a courtesy she was not used to. She was out already, pulling her sweater down around her waist. "This way," I said.

We went up the back steps, and Ruthie greeted us at the door.

I shook off my coat, and said, as quickly as I could, "Marie, Ruthie. Ruthie, Marie."

"Hello, Ruthie."

"Hello, Marie, welcome. I hope we can all have a good time tonight. I am glad to meet you." See why I love her? She could have made Marie's blood run cold with the same words, but these were genuine, and Marie knew it.

Ruthie was wearing the promised robe. I steered my thoughts away from what was underneath it. For the moment, anyway.

"I don't know what he may have told you about me, but this is not the sort of thing I would do all the time."

That sort of conversation could lead to trouble, so I stepped in, helping Marie out of her coat. I hung it up next to mine on the coat rack, and we went into the kitchen.

"Coffee?" Ruthie asked.

"OK with me," I said. "Marie?"

"I'd like that." She was looking around the kitchen. The old house had a big kitchen, big living room, and small bedrooms. The kid's bedroom was upstairs, and all the action tonight would be down here.

"So," I said, "what could I do to make everyone more comfortable?" Maybe I should not have said that out loud, but I wanted to be as up-front as I could.

Ruthie said, "Let's go into the living room."

We filed in and took seats. Ruthie's grand piano took up the commanding position in the room. "Oh! Do you play?" Marie asked.

"Not as well as I would like, but yes, I play a lot."

"Piano, that is," I quipped.

"Sit down, everyone," Ruthie said.

Ruthie occupied an overstuffed chair, Marie on the couch, and I sat at the other end of the same couch. I couldn't help it. "Well, if someone saw us now, they sure wouldn't think it was an orgy!"

Marie smiled, after a quick look at the closed curtains. Ruthie laughed. "Does that mean you are in a hurry to get going?"

"No," I grinned. "Let's get comfortable, first." I meant it.

"Meaning what?" Marie asked.

"Meaning get acquainted." I wanted Marie as comfortable as possible.

Ruthie said, "Do you work, Marie?" Good question. It showed that I hadn't said too much about either of these ladies to the other. Good move, Ruthie.

Marie answered, "Yeah. I drive... Well, I've driven a bus, a truck, and some other things."

"I see. I work for a real estate company."

"I think I may have seen you at the soccer field."

"Entirely possible. Like everyone else in this town who has kids, I practically live there during the season. How old are yours?"

I liked the way things were going. Marie seemed to be relaxing and Ruthie was a champ.

"Well, all three are involved, so I am there al the time, too. I worked in the concession stand the last two seasons."

Ruthie clicked. "That is where I've seen you! And probably where you have seen me!"

"Yeah, it all fits." Marie drained her coffee cup and set the cup on the coaster on the end table.

"Would you like some more?" Ruthie asked.

"No, I'm fine. But I would like to use the restroom..."

"Sure," Ruthie said, jumping up, and leading the way toward the bedroom. The bedroom opened onto the bedroom and the entry hall. She returned in a moment. "She seems nice enough. How'd she ever get mixed up with you, Toad?"

"Just lucky, I guess, Ruthie. Give me a kiss. Are YOU ok?"