Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say when, Ruthie, and I'll try to wait for you." She answered by bucking harder, fucking back into me with enough force to push me out if Marie had not been there. Marie was matching my movement. I wanted to ask her what she was thinking, but I decided it would wait. "In or out, Ruthie?"

She gasped, "Out!"

That meant she wanted me to see me shoot. But first I needed to make her come. My right hand was the one busy in Marie's cunt. I reached my left hand down to between Ruthie's legs and busied it with her clit. She stopped bucking and squeezed my cock with her cunt, over and over. That did it. She had come, and now it was my turn. I stroked more times, until I was sure, then pulled out. Marie grabbed me, slick with Ruthie's cunt juice, and pointed me right up Ruthie's back. Ruthie turned to watch, and nearly got hit in the eye. I shot it all, on her ass, her back, then Marie sweetly rubbed the head of my cock on Ruthie's ass. That squeezed the last drop of sensation out of my cock, and Ruthie collapsed on the bed, face down. I turned and kissed Marie, "Thanks. That was perfect."

We maneuvered around on the bed, back to where we had started. Me between, Ruthie left, Marie right. I slowly caught my breath. "Wow." That seemed to say it all.

I turned to kiss Marie, and then Ruthie. No tongues, I noticed. That was OK. Whatever made them happy. "You guys are great," I said. "With that kind of luck, I should go looking for cash in the street."

Ruthie smile. Marie rubbed my stomach. She reached back and got the towel from the floor, cleaned up my middle. I was shrinking slowly, and she rubbed the towel on the head of my dick. I jumped. "I guess there was some feeling left in there, after all, huh?" She used her hand to squeeze me. Ruthie watched, then slid her hand under me. "Is this where she touched you, Toad?" She pressed in toward my anus.

"Yeah. Oh, yeah. You guys need to let me recover a little." There were warm breasts on either side of me, pressing into my arms and sides. My arms were around them, pulling each of them closer to me. It would have been easy to go to sleep, but there were things to do.

"Marie, you were a regular rock back there. That was great. The way you held me at the end, rubbed me on Ruthie's ass And it was almost like we were both fucking her, not just me, the way you moved with me."

"That's pretty kinky," Marie said.

"Don't worry. I mean, I couldn't tell," Ruthie said. "I mean..."

"I know," Marie said. "I bet it was nice."

"It was," Ruthie said.

I weighed in, "I guess you're next, Marie. Everyone has come but you."

"I came close, when you had me in your mouth. When you bit down on me, I nearly popped right there."

"I'll keep that in mind. Let me up a second, and I'll be right back."

I went to the bathroom. I didn't need to do anything, I just wanted to reflect a second. I looked in the mirror... "You son-of-a-bitch... you are the luckiest stiff anywhere." I brushed my hair back out of my eyes and re-entered the bedroom. Both of them were lying back, eyes closed. Seemed I had not missed any conversation. Ruthie had her arm thrown back, crooked, hand under her head. Marie was just under the sheet, hands outside. She was on the side closest to me. I knelt by the bed and put my hands under the sheet. Delights. I stroked her thigh and her breasts. I leaned down and kissed her. Ruthie moved and lay on her right side, facing us; she propped her head on her hand and watched. Marie threw off the sheet, toward Ruthie, suddenly feeling too hot, I'd bet. I gently pushed at her until she rolled over, toward Ruthie, and got her up on all fours. I ran my hand between her legs, pushed up toward her cunt. I slipped fingers into her cunt, rubbed her clit.

"I'll give you thirty minutes to stop that," she sighed.

"Don't tempt him, Marie," Ruthie said. "He can do it that long. Especially right after he comes." Ruthie was a pillar of support. At that moment I really loved her. Hell, I loved them both. And all the ships at sea.

I said, "I'm nearly past the 'right-after' and almost to the 'just-before' phase."

Marie said, "Do you want me up on my knees, do it like we just did?"

I had something better in mind, I hoped. "No, not exactly. I was hoping you would let me do something I've been wanting to do just about forever. I want to do it to both of you at the same time."

Marie giggled. "You don't have two cocks under there, do you?"

"No, just wish I did!" What a thought. Guy with two dicks would probably never be satisfied. Come to think of it, maybe I DID have two cocks! "No, I want to use my tongue on Ruthie while I fuck you...just like in the movies."

"I haven't seen too many of those movies. Tell me about it. Just keep doing what you're doing." I was going round and round on her clit. Her breath was coming in pants, and her pussy was wet as rain: slick, slippery. Felt great.

"I want to lay on my back, and then let you and Ruthie sit on me." I let a finger slip inside her.

"Mmmm...ok with me, as long as my pussy is not empty for very long!" She sighed heavily again...more like a shudder.

"No, it wont be," I promised. I looked at Ruthie, watching us. I jacked my eyebrows at her once. She smirked back. I took my hand from between Marie's legs and she moved toward the foot of the bed. I reached a cloth and asked Ruthie if her cunt was wet or dry.

"After watching you finger-fuck her, what would it be?" I guessed that meant 'wet.' That was one of the things I loved about Ruthie: she got turned on pretty easy, and no matter how wet she was, her pussy tasted good.

Ruthie kissed me as I lay down next to her. "Ready for another dream to come true?" she asked.

"Ready is one thing. I think I am also able." Marie reached for my cock as I lay on the bed. Ruthie knelt next to me, and got ready to straddle my head. She was going to face my feet! Now if Marie face this way instead of that way...

She did! She moved up along me, as I got comfortable at close range with Ruthie's cunt. My hand were free, more or less, and I guided Marie onto my cock the best I could, while I busied myself with Ruthie's clit. Marie took me in her hand, then into her pussy as she settled onto me. I sighed hotly into Ruthie's cunt. I worked a hand out from under Ruthie's leg and reached up to her tits. I cupped one from underneath, twirled her nipple. She squeezed me harder with her legs, pushed her cunt harder into my face. I put my tongue all the way into her pussy. Marie had found the rhythm on the other end.

I had one hand on Marie's leg, her on her knees with her pussy lowered all the way to my legs. I was in her as far as could be. I had my tongue in Ruthie, my cock in Marie, and I felt like a porn star, without the pressure, because I didn't have to worry about when or if I could come. All I wanted now was to make Marie come. Ruthie would get off when she wanted.

I sucked more of her pussy into my mouth and nipped down, lightly, on her clit. She hugged my head harder with her thighs, and I pushed her tits together and rubbed both her nipples at the same time. Ruthie was leaning back, away from Marie, and it gave me a great angle at her goodies. I had found one of her hands, and led it between her legs. I had a great close-up as she teased her clit. I put my tongue way up inside her again, and fucked in and out. I couldn't see Marie, and I couldn't ask her how things were going. I just had to trust that it was all ok. Seemed to be!

Marie was riding my cock like a bronco. I hadn't been with her as much as with Ruthie. I couldn't tell for sure when she was ready to come as well as I could with Ruthie. But anyone would have known she was getting close. I sucked as much of Ruthie into my mouth as I could. She pulled her legs even closer to my head. I felt the welling up of this orgasm building, building. Marie crashed down hard on me, as I covered my teeth with my lips and bit down harder on Ruthie's clit. I tongued it, and in the distance heard Marie come. I shot up inside her, not nearly as much as last time, and Ruthie jacked her cunt back and forth until I lost control and just had to let her go. We all wound down.

Ruthie leaned down and pulled her legs up and over. I watched her pussy closely as it receded. Then I looked at Marie. I knew I had Ruthie's pussy juice all over my face, and probably looked like an idiot. With that grin on my face, I said, "Feel good, Marie?" Stupid, I know, but I wasn't up to much invention at the time.

Marie sighed and smiled. "Yeah, I feel great. That wasn't nearly as odd as I thought it was going to be." She pouted. "You are about to slip out."

That was certain. "And there is nothing I can do about it, Sweet. I guess you guys will just have to get it going again in a while. Right now, let's just lay down and talk."

Marie moved off me, to my right. She lay down, and again pulled the sheet up over us. Ruthie helped arrange things, then we all settled down. Another inspiration! Instead of just laying on our backs, I had an idea. "Hey, ladies, let's make a spoon! First one way, then the other." I needed to lay on my side, anyway.

Ruthie went for it quickly. "OK," she said and started to turn around. I followed her, glad not to have to decide who got to go first with this. I snuggled up behind her, reached down and put my cock in the crack of her ass, and Marie followed suit. I had my left arm under Ruthie's head, and my right hand up under her tits. Good thing I had big hands. Marie wrapped her arms around my waist, moving me back from Ruthie just a bit. It was ok. My cock was still in just the right place, right in the crack of Ruthie's ass. Nice and warm. I knew she didn't want stimulation right now, just closeness and comfort. I rested my head on Ruthie's hair. Marie pressed her head into my back.

Marie yawned about that time, Ruthie cracked, "If we all go to sleep right now, we will all wake up in divorce court." That got everyone laughing. Good ol' Ruthie. Thanks for breaking the tension.

"No danger of that now," I said. "I don't know about you two, but I'm not through." I hoped I was not bragging with nothing to back it up.

Marie piped up. "There was not near as much that time as the last time, Toad. Are you sure you can do it again?"

Ruthie got her two cents in. "Oh, don't worry, he can. We got so spend a night together once, and we did it five times in less than 6 hours. Practically nothing came out the last two times, but it was nice, anyway."

"That was a tribute to your sexiness."

She turned and kissed me. "You say the nicest things sometimes. Yuck! Here, let me wipe that dried pussy juice off your face. Marie won't want to kiss you with that on there."

"Right. I don't even know if I will get the chance to make him look the same way, all smeared up and wet from MY cunt juices."

I hesitated, but only for a second. I mean, after all, didn't I owe her at least that? Yeah. I thought I did. "Of course I plan to eat you, Marie. Ruthie knows I love to do that."

Ruthie replied dreamily, "Yeah, Marie, and he's pretty good at it, too. "

I said, "And not only that, tonight Marie is the only one who has eaten ME! We can set this us as a three-way thing, too, if you want, Ruthie." I knew the answer to that. Ruthie like giving oral sex nearly as much as I did.

Ruthie was all business. "OK, Toad, how do you want to do it?" Well, maybe not ALL.

I thought for a second, then said, "Marie, turn around on the bed, head toward the foot, and stay on your side, but facing me. Rest your head on my knee, if you want." Ruthie and I watched as she moved into position. I reached my right hand to her knees, spread her legs, and rest my head on her thigh. She kept her other leg off my head, and I had a great view of her pussy.

"What about me?" Ruthie asked, sounding impatient.

"Ok, you get up on your knees," I said, "also with your head down that way, only you are going to be busy. I'll play with you with my left hand between your legs, you eat me while I eat Marie."

"OK," she said. "Are you going to come again?"

It was a fair question. She had only eaten me all the way to coming a couple of times, and those were the only times anyone had ever been able to get me to come that way. "Don't know, Ruthie. I guess it depends on how good you are." I smirked at her upside down face.

"You're being awfully smart with someone who is about to have your dick in her mouth." She sounded matter-of-fact, but I knew she was teasing me as much as I was her. She was as good as they come when giving head-jobs.

"Why do you want to know if I am going to come again?"

"I might want to put it in my pussy instead."

"Well," I said, "you worry about that. I'm just gonna do my best to make Marie come."

Marie said, "I'll vote for that. Seems we've already committed about 17 felonies and misdemeanors. May as well go for some more."

I put my right hand and arm under her waist, and reached my hand back to her ass, then her pussy. I pulled her lips apart, bent to take her clit into my mouth. She crowded her legs closer to my head, and I had to make sure I had an airway. I slipped my hand back to her ass and put my tongue inside her pussy. Ruthie made the bed heave as she moved, and I pulled away from Marie a moment, wanting to see what Ruthie was up to. Marie let me up.

Ruthie quickly explained, "I'm just going to warm up this cloth. I didn't think you would appreciate me if I put a cold cloth on your cock right then."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Ruthie." I watched that good body of hers disappear into the bathroom. I got ready to dive back into Marie's muff.

"Just a second," Marie said, and turned to reach her bag by the bed. 'Now what?' I thought. She rummaged around for a second, and came up with a small four-inch vibrator, the ridged kind, pointed on one end.

"What do you want me to do with this, Sweet?" I asked as she pushed it toward me.

She put it in my hand, the one under her, and rolled back over to face me. She cocked her leg up onto her bottom one, resting her left foot on her right knee. She reached around behind her, to her ass. She pulled her cheek up, and slid her middle finger down to her anus. When she touched herself there, I heard a sigh. "Right there," she said.

I rolled the tip of it around her cunt, just to get some juice on it, and then slid it back where she wanted it. Her legs were still spread and I turned the little bugger on just as Ruthie came back into the room. I saw only her legs and pussy as she stopped to watch.

"Hey, that looks like a good idea, Marie. Toad, where is your bag?"

I waved vaguely at the other side of the bed, as I continued to work the vibrator into Marie's ass. I felt Ruthie move onto the bed, and reached for her with my right hand. I bent to Marie's pussy, and kept the vibrator in her ass with my hand. I pulled her clit past my teeth, and nibbled on her, gently. I could feel her breath heaving, and she embraced my leg, pulled it close to her as she enjoyed herself. Ruthie was up on her knees, and guided my hand to her pussy where she was holding the eight-inch vibrator in her cunt. It was not turned on yet. I felt her washing me. I figured she would want me to turn the machine on when she started eating me.

I went back to concentrating on Marie. I put my tongue in her cunt, worked it back and forth. The little vibrator that could was humming away in her ass, and Ruthie was swallowing me at the other end. I held the vibrator in Ruthie's cunt, and turned it on, twirling the base while holding the main part still. Required some skill.

Ruthie sucked hard on me as I got it going, and circled me with her hand. Her other hand was under my thigh, playing with my balls. She started to jack me as much as she could, having most of me in her mouth. She mostly kept me covered and happy with her tongue. It was ok with me. Marie must have had a good look at the whole thing, and was drooling on my knee. I tried to take my hand away from the vibrator in Ruthie's pussy, so I could play with her tits, but as soon as I started to move, it wanted to come out. I guess it worked much better with her on her back. That plus the fact she was squeezing it with her cunt, forcing it out. The one in Marie's ass just stayed there, buzzing away, though I could feel Marie's ass muscles clenching and relaxing, working away.

I went back to Marie's clit. I felt Ruthie move up to the head of my cock and start jacking me up and down. Ruthie and I had decided a long time ago that a great blow job was just a good hand job with a really intimate kiss thrown in. That's where she was now: starting to jack me off, while kissing the head of my cock. I didn't know if she would make me come or not. Right this second, I didn't think it really mattered.

I pushed the vibrator into her cunt some more, not enough to hurt, just gently, until it stopped. Then I started jacking it in and out.

Eating pussy, though, is mostly mouth, tongue, lips. I kept at Marie's pussy. After a moment or two, something began to happen. Her breath was heaving, her legs were clenching and unclenching. Finally she stopped, and hugged my head to her cunt with her legs straight out, stiff. Suddenly the little vibrator was forced out, into my hand, even though I was pushing it in! I felt her pussy change under my tongue, suddenly I was awash with juice. Marie was a female ejaculator. Her thighs were soaked. There was juice running down onto the sheets. It was great. Ruthie took Marie's cries as her cue to come. She stopped eating me and concentrated on herself. I rested my head on Marie's thigh and watched as Ruthie got herself off. She was still on her knees. She hew that was my favorite way of thinking about her when she and I jacked off on the phone. She reached back between her legs and took the vibrator from me. She started moving in and out quickly. Her head was down on the bed, breath coming in gasps. I felt Marie move, and looked toward her. She was sitting up Indian-style, pussy still about even with my head, giving me quite a sight. I looked up at her. She was watching Ruthie. I moved my head back to her lap.

Ruthie was definitely close, now. A keening sound came from her. She pressed her face into my leg. One hand was on the vibrator, the other near her ass. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed, gently. She moved the hand from her ass to my hand, squeezing my fingers. The pulsing stopped, and she came, her legs shutting the vibrator in a death grip. When she started to relax just a bit, I held her to me, letting her drain the last of the feelings from her orgasm. We all were silent for a few moments. Marie got up and went wordlessly to the bathroom. I bent to Ruthie's ear. I occurred to me on the way I was about to talk to her in just about the only orifice in her body I had not fucked one time or another.

"Having a good time?"

She laughed a low growl. "Timing is everything, isn't it, Toad?"

"Meaning what?" I didn't understand what she meant.

"Meaning, you ask me that right after a monster come. Of course I'm having a good time."

We sat back on the bed, her head on my shoulder. We waited for Marie to come back into the room. I didn't feel like I had to wonder anymore if Marie was OK. She had certainly thrown herself into the spirit of the evening. After a couple of minutes, Marie had not come back out. I moved off the bed and went to the bathroom door. Marie was sitting on the stool, legs pulled up, hugging herself like a little girl.

"You ok, hon?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah, babe. I'll be out in a minute."

"Want some coffee? We'll talk a while. It's not even nine o'clock yet!"

"That would be nice, Toad." I started to retreat, but she called to me. "Toad?" I stopped and looked back. She said, "You and Ruthie are nice people."