Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruthie had left the bed, too, and stuck her head under my arm in the bathroom door. "We are horny people who know what we want and are sometimes lucky enough to get it."

"We are all nice, people, Marie." I looked down to Ruthie. "I think everyone has had a good time up to now, don't you?" Ruthie nodded. I looked at Marie. She smiled, dreamy.

"I'll be out in just a minute you guys." She obviously needed a bit of privacy to finish.

Ruthie stepped out from under my arm carrying the bowl with the cloths in it. She put them in the sink and disappeared into the kitchen to see to the coffee. I sat on the bed, in the center, sitting up against the headboard. The water bed sloshed. I heard Ruthie running water, rinsing out cups, then the plumbing in the bathroom started. I was surrounded by running water. Now I had to go to the bathroom. That last erection had long since subsided, more or less pouted away. It had not gotten to come. I looked down and promised, 'You'll get another chance yet, I think.' I think it believed me. I certainly meant it. I moved to the edge of the bed and waited for Marie to come out. Ruthie came in, carrying the tray with the coffee on it. She set it down as Marie came in. I stood and went to the bathroom. Standing there at the toilet, I suddenly didn't need to go as badly as I thought I had. I heard Marie and Ruthie stirring around in the bedroom. There seemed to be conversation. I was glad there was something going on somewhere, because nothing was happening here. The hard-on was gone now, but nothing was coming out. Ruthie's head appeared at the bathroom door.

"What's happening?" she asked. "Nothing?"

"That's about it," I admitted. "Seems I need to go, but it doesn't."

Ruthie laughed and cleared her throat. She turned to Marie and said, "Marie! Let's go help him."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew that with her holding my cock, I wasn't going to go at all, let alone easier.

I stepped back. Ruthie came in and stood behind me, led me back to the toilet. Marie came in and stood close. "Did you guys talk about this?"

"No, we're just here to help," Ruthie said.

"I'm not sure that will help all that much," I said.

Ruthie reached her right hand around me and took hold of me, pointing me at the water. She said, "I've always wanted to do this."

"Envy because you can't write your name in the snow?" I asked.

"No, just curious."

Marie chimed in. "I've kinda wondered about it. What is it about a guy that makes him miss so much? I live with 4 guys and the bathroom is always a mess. I hope El hits what he shoots at this weekend better than he hits the pot."

Ruthie was laughing, shaking me up and down. "I only have one guy in the house, now, but I sure know what you mean. I don't think there's a guy born that hits the target more than half the time."

I wasn't sure this was the time to be talking about all this. It wasn't making peeing any easier. Ruthie was all warm behind me, and my cock was getting bigger. That would not make it any easier to go, either. I tried to explain, "Ruthie, if you make me hard again, it just makes it that much harder to piss."

I think she already knew that. She backed off until she was just holding me with two fingers or so. She pointed 'us' at the water, and said, "OK, stud, concentrate." I tried.

Marie was standing on my left, using her hands on my ass and middle. I felt it coming, and warned Ruthie, "Aim good," There was still a bit of dried fluid on the tip from the last erection and ejaculation. The ladies thereby got a bit of an unexpected education. When it finally started to flow, there were two streams, not one. And neither of them were going in the intended direction. She giggled and yelled, "What the fuck are you doing?" and did what anyone would probably do under the circumstances: she bailed out. I grabbed myself, and pushed from behind a little harder, finally breaking through the barrier and making just one stream again. Both the girls were laughing, saying "yuck!" and "Shit!" Ruthie wanted to know what the hell was going on. I told her to wait a minute. I got through, wiped up the mess, flushed and washed my hands, weaving through much tempting woman-flesh to do so.

"Let's go back in the bedroom," I suggested.

We traipsed back into the bedroom, me last. I like watching Marie's ass wiggle and Ruthie's bounce. We got back into bed in what had become our regular positions. I put my arms around each of the, and they rested their heads on my shoulders.

"Now, what the hell was going on?" Ruthie insisted.

I tried to explain. "Well, see, that stuff coming out of there?"

Ruthie interrupted, "You mean cum? Not piss, right?"

"Right, Ruthie. Cum. Or that stuff that comes out when you are getting ready, pre-cum" I help my cock up and pulled the little slit open. There was an obliging drop of fluid at the very tip. "That stuff... can dry? And stay up there at the tip." Ruthie used her finger to smear the stuff all around the head. It glistened. "Sometimes it dries across the opening, and when that happens, what you just saw happen... can happen." I looked at my pupils. They were staring my cock. "When the stuff dries really hard, stuck, it can cause what you just saw happen. The stream is not hard enough at first to force it's way through, so it has to go around."

They were a little incredulous. "You're kidding, right?" Ruthie said.

"No, I am not."

"That is why guys cant always hit what they are aiming at?" Marie wanted to know.

"It can make it hard to have it all go where you want it to go, yeah." I thought a moment. "But, not cleaning up after yourself is just bad manners, not matter who or where."

Marie seemed to have moved beyond the mini-physiology lesson, her hand moving slowly on my cock. She shook her head in wonder, "and I got four of these little guys running around my house, with feet..." She sounded defeated. Ruthie and I laughed at her. I hugged her, then Ruthie.

"I don't know about you guys, but this has got to be the highlight of my life, so far." The time with Ruthie and her sister was a real rip, too. But that was then, this was now. I wanted Marie to know how much I appreciated her going along with all this.

Ruthie sat up and made to pass out the coffee. I had forgotten about it. We sat up and took the cups, still hot. I was against the headboard, and Marie was sitting cross-legged at my right. She still had her t-shirt on, and her pussy still peeked out because of the way she sat. Ruthie was still naked, on the other side of me, also cross-legged. Her pussy was more lightly haired than Marie's, and I could see more of her flesh. Ruthie said, "Marie, you have three kids, but your tits don't sag as much as mine do." This was a surprise. Neither of these gals had enough sag to justify the term. I said so. Ruthie said, "Hush, you're prejudiced. Or maybe, not so much you... as this." At that she grabbed my cock and stroked it up and down.

I jumped. "Yeah, I still have designs on you both for tonight. But you don't either one sag."

Marie changed the subject. "Ruthie, how did you get together with this guy?"

I looked at Ruthie. It had been over three years. "I knew his wife for awhile, first. He likes to stay close to home, I guess." She sipped her coffee. "Then one night she was working, and Dave had taken the kids to the movie, and he called." She was looking at me. "He asked me if we could talk a while, on the QT, just me and him. Hell, I was ready for it. I had been wondering when he was going to call."

First time I'd heard that! This was a little discomfiting for another reason: I had used that same request when I had made my move on Marie, asking her if we could just talk, just between her and me. I looked at Marie, and could see she was thinking the same thing.

"It was still another six months before we actually did it," Ruthie went on. "But we played around a lot until then. This is the single horniest guy I have ever known. I think he would fuck 25 times a day, if he could." She had me marked.

Marie started in on me. "If you and her are so happy together, why...well, why several things," Marie said. "Why don't you marry her? Get a divorce and marry her? And why do you need me?"

I didn't have a ready answer for either of those questions. I stumbled. "Er...well, I don't know how my drive got made up. But tell the truth, Marie. Have you ever gotten enough?" Ever? Even once? Gotten so much you didn't want any more?"

She thought about it. "Not really, I guess. Putting it off does not mean you don't want it now. Never have found anything that makes me feels as good as coming."

"Hell," I snorted. "Baby, there AIN'T nothing as good as coming! That's what has kept the human race going for thousands of generations, people wanting that feel-good feeling again, and again, knowing they could have it again if they did that thing again!" I was rambling. "It led to all the arrangements, girls cooking, guys hunting, everything!"

I looked at my audience. No glazed-over eyes, yet. "It's the reason I knew, KNEW, the first time I came, that girls did the same thing, that they HAD to come, too. Otherwise, they wouldn't have gone along with the whole thing."

Ruthie remarked, "That's a pretty long view for a young'n to take...or were you as young as I'm assuming."

"No, it was just last week..." I quipped. They both laughed.

"Seriously, how old were you?" Marie wanted to know.

"Are we going to turn this into confession time? If we are, let's get into the bed and snuggle, and tell stories." This could be quite a chance, I thought.

They seemed to go along with it. Setting their coffee cups down, they lay down by me, and threw their arms and legs over me. Again, tits were pressed into me from either side. This time, though, I noticed at least they were low enough on my chest for them to be able to see each other.

Ruthie said, "OK, Toad, give. How old were you the first time you came?"

"About 13, I think. Didn't know what it was, at first. Frightened me to death. I thought I was going crazy. All that shit. And before long, I wanted to do it again."

"Were you by yourself? Or with some earlier version of us?" Marie asked.

"No, I was all alone. I had been reading, looking at books, magazines. Seemed like the natural thing to do, to stroke that thing that kept sticking up when I got aroused. Then it felt better and better, and finally it just happened. Scared me to death."

"Anything come out?" Ruthie.

"Don't think so. Don't remember for sure."

"I bet it wasn't long until something came out."

"You are probably right." I noticed Marie had said nothing of all this. "What are you thinking, Marie?"

"That I have one 16, one 12, and one 10."

Ruthie laughed. "Thinking about all that time they spend in the bathroom with the door locked?"

"Yeah, I guess." Marie was learning a lot tonight.

"What about you, Ruthie. When did you start fooling around?"

She looked at the clock-radio on the dresser. "About three hours ago, now, and I'm really liking it!"

That got laughs all around. "Really. How old were you when you knew you had found something you wanted to do again?"

"I was 15, Toad," she said. "And I let this no-good so-and-so talk me into doing it. It was awful. Smelled bad, hurt for three days, and I was sure I would die from the guilt. I was sure everyone in the country could tell just by looking that I wasn't a virgin anymore."

"I'm glad you didn't let that turn you off forever. When did you come the first time?"

"After Dave and I were married." She looked out the dark window. "He was eating me, first guy who had ever done that. And I came. Simple as that. It was early in our marriage, and I hadn't had THAT much experience. Dave was as surprised as I was. I don't know if he even realized a woman could come. It was a shock to him."

"You mean you had never even masturbated before that?" I asked.

"Nope," she said, "nothing. After that first time with the jerk when I was 15, I just left it all alone. I knew that it was something I would have to do someday, when I got married. Dave and I started before that, but it was still no big deal, until I came that first time."

"Did you start jilling off then?" I asked

"Boy, are you nosy!" She sipped her coffee. "I still don't do that much. I got plenty from Dave, and now plenty from you. And there are two kids here most of the time. Not much privacy. When you and I get together on the phone is about the only time I get to. I like it, I just don't worry about doing it that much."

"I know what you mean," Marie chimed in from my other side. "The Saturdays that El is home, they know to leave us alone until we get up. Then you call on the other Saturdays, and they leave me alone then. I like doing it by myself. I can control things that way. And it is just me. I don't have to worry about pleasing someone else."

"I can sympathize with that," Ruthie said. "I like fucking, but there is that pressure to make the other person feel good, fit what's going on with to someone else's needs. When you and I are on the phone," she said to me, "I just play and play, and come when I want. I know you'll wait for me."

"Yep," I agreed. "I always try to, anyway." I felt stirrings again in my cock. At this rate, we might be fucking again in a few minutes.

"What about you, Marie." Ruthie smiled at the other woman. "Tell us about your first time."

Marie looked up at me and said, "Not much to tell. El and I started fooling around when we were in High School. I got pregnant, we got married. I miscarried. A little girl. Then came three boys."

"You and El never even thought about splitting up, did you?" Ruthie seemed to know, somehow.

"You mean after the miscarriage?" She shook her head. Her hair swirled around her head. "No. We're together for the long haul."

I asked, "If you don't mind...does stuff like this, you and me, I mean...does that make the long haul easier? Or harder? I had my own thoughts about it, but I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"I think," she said, "that it makes it easier. I would hate to think about having to do all this if I was single." I had to look at her to find out if it was ok to laugh or not. It was OK. She and Ruthie were already shaking from suppressed laughter.

"What do you like to do, the most, I mean," I threw out for discussion. I wanted to keep them talking a few more minutes. "I mean, do you like, to fuck, suck, jill off? What?"

Ruthie looked at Marie, who surprised me by starting off. "I like most of it. I've done just about everything. Anal is nowhere, and El and I don't do it anymore. We never did do that a lot, just a few times, when El wanted to try something new. I guess it was like, 'different hole, different person.' I thought it would keep him coming home." She shook her head and looked at us both. "So here I am with a cheating husband AND his girlfriend." I kissed her, and said thanks.

Marie went on, "I like to suck, and be sucked on. I like the way you do it, Toad. It's different from the way El does it. I like the way he does it too, but it's nice to have something different once in a while."

"This guy is good at that," Ruthie said. "If you want to make comparisons. I mean, if the guy doesn't bite you it has to be good, right?"

I laughed. "As long as the guy does not stop when he shouldn't, I can't see where there would be much difference."

"That's where you would be wrong, Toad," Marie said. "You use your lips, tongue, mouth, teeth, nose, everything! El just uses his tongue. He never sucks me into his mouth the say you do. He makes me come, but he doesn't seem to be...well, as 'interested' as you are. Does that make sense?"

Ruthie jumped in before I could speak, "Yes, it makes sense. When this guy is eating you, it doesn't seem like he is doing anything else. He can be pretty dedicated. It is one of the reasons I wanted to do this for him tonight. Sorta like payback for all the attention he has given me all the time."

I was touched. "Ruthie, that is just about the sweetest thing ..."

Ruthie leaned over and kissed me. I watched as her hand strayed to her pussy, spread the lips, and began working on her clit. She knew that would drive me nuts. I looked over at Marie, and she was doing the same thing. Little circles going round and round on clits. I pushed back against the headboard of the bed, and watched. Marie threw her head back, her tits bouncing. I made a guess.

"This is what you two were talking about when I was in the bathroom before, I'll bet."

"You'd win that bet, Toad." Marie's voice was breathy, husky.

Ruthie untucked her legs from beneath herself and pulled her knees up. Now her pussy was peeking out from between her thighs, finger still busy. She propped herself up with her other hand, legs spread, head back, pussy gleaming wet. My cock was getting hard. I stroked it. Seemed sorta odd since there were two more than willing females right there, but it seemed what the moment demanded. Everyone was busy with their own thoughts centered, I would bet, right between the various spread legs around the bed.

Ruthie looked down and turned around so she was facing me from the foot of the bed. Marie matched her, so I was against the headboard of the bed, and they were both at the foot, facing me. Ruthie lay down, so did Marie. They were resting heads on my legs.

Marie had both hands on her pussy, one spreading the lips, the other rubbing at her clit. My right hand was busy with my cock, so I didn't have anything I could do for her right then. Ruthie was caressing her own tits with her free hand, though, and she looked like she would not mind some help in the pussy department. I slipped a finger inside her, rewarded for the effort with a sigh and a buck closer to me. She spread her legs farther to her right, so her right leg fell off the bed from the knee down.

I leaned over and kissed Marie's leg, looked up toward where her hand was busy at her clit. She had three fingers inside herself now, pumping in and out. I resisted the temptation to reach up and bite her clit. She seemed to be doing well enough on her own. I rested back against her leg. I looked over at Ruthie. From here, all I could see were her tits, heaving, and hands, busy. She cocked up her left leg and rested her foot on the edge of the bed. Now I could see her hands at her cunt. She had her lips spread out wide, using her thumb and finger on her clit, pulling, rubbing, circling. For some reason, I decided not to come. I figured there was still a chance to fuck one or the other or both, and that chance would be even better if I hadn't just come. I stroked back and forth, just enough to keep the feeling alive.

I switched hands, and reached to Marie's ass. I pulled the cheeks apart and watched her asshole clench and relax. I pushed up on the bed and watched. Marie opened her eyes to just a slit, and I could tell she was looking at me. Her fingers got busier, and I recognized the signs by now. Her legs stiffened, and she came. Not as big as other times, but big enough. I moved as close as I could and kissed her. Her thigh was as far as I could go, and she didn't feel like meeting me halfway. I leaned back again, and turned to watch Ruthie. She had seen me kiss Marie, and I imagined I could see a little pout on her lips, so I reached and kissed her in the same place. She took the opportunity to grab my head and press it to her leg. She held me there. I didn't mind. Anything to help.

I watched her fingers as she teased her clit. I had a great view as the muscles in her cunt spasmed, grasped, released, clenched again. She made the keening sound again and her legs pushed out stiffly. Her head pushed back against the bed as she tried to arch her back. Not easy on a waterbed. She seemed to get enough, though. Her hands burrowed even more deeply between her legs, squeezing tightly as she came.