Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fine. I'm ready to have a good time."

"When Marie gets out of the bathroom, we'll see if we can adjourn to the bedroom."

"No," I said quickly, "I don't want her to feel cornered. If she wants to stay in there when she comes out of the bathroom, we'll go from there." We heard the toilet flush, and in just a moment, Marie appeared at the door of the bedroom.

"Is that a waterbed?" she asked.

I jumped at the chance. "Yes, it is. Ever use one?" Ruthie and I approached the bedroom.

"Just to sleep in," Marie said.

Ruthie weighed in. "I couldn't sleep on anything else. Some people like them, some don't."

"I don't think El and I would like one all the time. We slept on one at my sisters last year."

""Shall we sit down on it?" I asked. It was a queen-size, and there was room for all of us. Ruthie sat up near the head, by the pillows and I circled and sat on the other side. Marie sat on the corner at the foot, nearest the door to the living room.

"Well," I said, "what shall we talk about?" It had the desired effect. Marie laughed, and Ruthie leered at me.

Ruthie asked, "Is it warm enough in here for everyone? I assume we are going to take clothes off, and we need to make sure it's warm enough here, even then."

I took that as my cue. "One way to find out. I'll go first." The idea seemed to please Marie and Ruthie, so I stood up, took off my sweater. I had t-shirt on, and left it on for the moment. I stepped out of my pants, but left on my shorts and socks.

"Chicken," Ruthie smirked.

"Where did you put my bag?" Marie asked.

I jumped to get it, running to the back porch and getting the bag, grabbing mine, too, while I was there.

Marie said, "Thanks. Ruthie? Do you want to undress next? Or me?"

"I don't have that much to take off, Marie. Just this." She held the cloth of the robe by a pocket. "That wouldn't be much of a show. But if you want, I'll go next."

"Ok," Marie said. Ruthie was being a real trouper.

She stood up, unzipped the robe and let it fall. She pirouetted, letting us see her ass, and then again, slower. Ruthie was an exhibitionist at heart. Before she could sit down again, I said, "Ruthie, what about those wash clothes we talked about?"

"I'll get them," she said, and headed for the bathroom door.

To Marie's questioning look, I said, "We both thought it would be nice to have some warm wash cloths to freshen up with when we get undressed."

"That's nice. In fact, one of the things in my bag is a baggie with a cloth in it... probably not warm by now. That will be much better." I could not tell about her mood. She smiled, as though to re-assure me.

Ruthie came back in, carrying a bowl with three cloths in it. You could see the steam coming from it. Ruthie quipped, "Nothing worse than a cold cloth right before!"

We both laughed. I looked at the triangle between her legs She had over the years done amazing things to please me. Dyed her hair red once. ALL her hair. Shaved her pussy once. That little bush had a lot of memories for me.

She set the bowl on the nightstand. "Toad and I set up the VCR over here last night, Marie. Do you like X-rated stuff?" She sat on the bed, carelessly pulled the sheet over her legs. Marie answered, "Once in a while, El and I will rent one from that little place downtown. Only when all the kids are gone."

"Know what you mean. The only time I get to see them is when Toad and I are together."

I broke the subject -- "Marie? Are you comfortable enough to shuck those clothes?"

She said, "Sure, start a tape." She stood up and unbuttoned her shirt. It was one of those Western types, with snaps all up the front. She tugged it out of her jeans, then just pulled the tail apart at the bottom. Pop! Pop! Pop! POP! And there were those luscious tits of hers. I picked up a tape and put it in the machine. I didn't care at that moment which one it was. I looked back as Marie got her jeans off, and sat back down on the bed, cross-legged. The other thing she had in her tote was an oversized t-shirt. She put it on, and it came down to her waist but the way she was sitting now it didn't cover anything but her tits. Her thatch was as dark as the hair on her head, and wiry. She saw me looking and flashed me. She too picked up a corner of the sheet, and pulled it over her.

"Ruthie," I said, "where are those cloths?"

She gestured, and I picked up one and squeezed the water out of it. "Hmmm, nice and warm," I said. "Who's first?" In the hesitation that followed, I told them the story about the girls in the country hotel with no bath tub. They wanted to wash, but the city girl didn't know how to get clean without a bathtub, shower or anything other than a pan of warm water. The older girl told the younger, first you wash up as far as possible, then you wash down as far as possible, then you wash possible!

Marie looked at Ruthie, who took it as a cue, and dropped the sheet. "Just the possible, Toad, is that what you want to wash?"

I smiled, "Only if you want to possibly get it eaten later!"

I swabbed the cloth near her pussy, and cupped my hand with the cloth around it, and kissed Ruthie's cheek, face, ears and lips while I rubbed the cloth back and forth. She got a far-away look in her eye, and low growl in her throat.

I said, "Now, let me check for clean." She lay back and spread her legs. I leaned over and kissed her pussy. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, and I sucked up her clit and nipped down gently, tongue covering my teeth.

"Hmmm...more, more, more..."

"Don't be greedy, sweetheart. We have guests!"

Marie moved to the head of the bed and lay down. The shirt ended just about her pussy. I reached into the bowl and got another cloth, rung it out and turned. Her legs were already spread, and I held the cloth next to her, and began to rub it gently back and forth. I figured any juice I wiped away would be made up in just a minute.

I saw Ruthie watching over my shoulder. "Looks like no one needs to worry about having any more kids..." She was referring to the hysterectomy scars on them both.

"Marie has three, you have two. Enough?" I didn't really want Marie to start thinking about her kids right then.

I leaned over and gave her the same treatment I had given Ruthie. With about the same result. She seemed to get started quicker than Ruthie. Maybe it was that huge clit. I finished with the cloth, leaned down. "Nice and clean," I pronounced. I sucked up flesh and clit into my mouth, and bit down, using my teeth. Marie squeezed her legs together, hard, around my head. I pushed a finger into her, and was rewarded with a moan and an even tighter grip on my head with her thighs. I straightened up. "My turn."

I lay between them, handed each of them a cloth. They were still nice and warm. The cloths, too.

They sat up, one on each side, and took the cloths. Marie started on my balls, Ruthie on my cock. I think they changed places several times, but it didn't really matter. "Clean now?" I asked. Marie leaned down and took me into her mouth. She let it go with an audible 'pop.' "Tastes clean to me!" she grinned up at me.

"Why don't you both lay down, too. I have an idea about how we could all be comfortable like that."

"Ok," they both said.

I lay in the middle of the bed, maneuvered Ruthie onto her side next to me on my left, and then Marie to my other side. I had an arm under each of them. They both snuggled up close. Marie had her right hand free, Ruthie her left. Sneaky of me. Ruthie is left-handed.

They each had their heads on my shoulders. I didn't think they could see each other. I asked Ruthie to pull the sheet up on top of us. It wasn't' exactly summer, but I did expect the room temperature to be going up.

Ruthie asked, "Do you have the remote?"

I raised it up, right hand. It was under the sheet. "I don't know if it will work under here."

Marie chimed in: "There are some things under here that better work... more important than that thing!" We all laughed.

"Pressure always did bring you the best in me."

"Are you feeling pressure now?" Ruthie asked, grazing the outside of my short with her hand.

"Not a lot...just comfortable."

"Which tape is this?"

"After you and I talked last night, I thought you both might like to see the one I told you both about, with the two guys and the girl?"

"OH! Right... did he tell you about this one, Marie?"

"No... we didn't say anything about tapes or movies."

"Is it ok?" I asked quickly.

"Sure," she said. "I like them. What is this one about?"

"This is just something I thought you both might like to see. It's two guys and a girl. I thought I would show you I'm not close-minded about the idea."

"Just roll the tape, Toad." Ruthie pushed me under the sheet.

Before I could start it, Marie asked, "Ruthie, why do you call him Toad?"

We both laughed. "As far as I know, you are the only person who has ever heard her call me that."

Ruthie said, "I'm sure of it." She rose up and faced Marie over my chest. "We were watching this nature thing on TV one night, him, me, the kids, and there was this little toad from...somewhere.. Surinam or somewhere. All the male does is eat and fuck. And given the choice, he would rather fuck. It was a short jump from that to calling Toad here after that little animal. I mean, does it remind you of anyone else nearly as much?"

"I see what you mean."

"OK. If you two are through assessing me, let's see this. You might find it interesting."

I rolled the tape, and immediately, there was a picture of this cute thing on top of a guy. They were all outdoors, and he was sitting in a lounge chair. She was fucking him, and the other guy in the piece was standing near her. She was eating him. This got a couple of comments:

Marie: "I cant believe people do that with a camera rolling."

Ruthie: "I know what you mean."

Me: "Watch this."

The guy standing moved behind the girl, straddled the chair, and moved to the girls ass.

Marie said, "Don't be getting any ideas about ass-fucking, Toad." My nickname had just been appropriated. Ruthie didn't seem to mind.

"Just so you two don't get any ideas about how well hung a guy ought to be. I may not get any ass-fucking, but you ain't getting any John Holmes, either. "

"OK."

I added, "And besides, that isn't the remarkable thing about this...watch."

After a minute or so of fucking this poor girl, cunt and ass, the guy in her ass pulled out, and worked his cock into her pussy! She had TWO cocks in there at the same time! Marie said, "I can't believe that."

"That has got to be something even you have never done, Toad."

"I got to tell you, Ruthie, I don't have anybody I'm that good a friends with, to fuck a girl at the same time like that. I just thought you guys might like to see it."

"I see what you mean," Marie said.

As we watched, the girl tried to bear down and the guys just sorta alternated going in and out, but there were times they were both all the way in the gal's pussy at the same time.

"Jeez," Ruthie said, "That must hurt. I hope she got well paid for this."

"I'm sure she did. The only people who come out in x-rated stuff are the girls. Guys don't make that much, but they are probably not complaining." Laughs all around.

On the screen, the guy standing up had just pulled out and come. Ruthie watched and I noticed Marie burrowing into my neck, closer. "I've always wondered about that," I said. "Some girls like to watch the guy come, and some don't. Wonder why that is."

Marie said, "I don't know, exactly. I don't mind seeing a guy come for real, but on film, well, it's just not the same."

"I think it is probably the most real thing that happens in one of these films. You can't fake it, like the girls can."

I agreed. "That's true. But I never did see the attraction in a guy coming on a girls face, did you?" The other guy pulled out and came on the girls ass and cunt. "Well, seen enough?"

Ruthie turned to me and kissed me, and Marie's hand went to my shorts. "You need to take these off, Toad." I lifted my ass off the bed and she worked them off while Ruthie and I kissed, long and deep. When we broke, I turned to Marie and kissed her, and I noticed that Ruthie's hand replaced Marie's at my cock I spread my legs and put the left one between Ruthie's legs, high as it would go. I felt warmth. I pressed on between Marie's legs with my right leg and was again rewarded with heat. I felt sorta vulnerable, spread as far as I was, but I wasn't' going to give it up. "Hmmmm," I said, "I seem to have discovered pussy on each thigh! What should I do now?"

Marie moaned, and said, "Just don't stop." Great thing about waterbeds, they were both laying on my arms, and it was no sweat. I had my hands on each ass, squeezing, kneading, pushing them harder onto my legs. I kissed Marie some more, held Ruthie closer. Ruthie was the only one of us who was undressed all the way. I pressed her tits into my chest, harder. I couldn't tell which had her hand on my prick, and I really didn't care. It felt good, jacking up and down, nice and slow.

I broke the kiss, and wiggled on the bed a bit. "I want pussy to play with," I said. "You both lay back, and I'll get up on my knees." They moved away, reluctantly. I noticed as I got up on my knees they had both angled away from each other. They were making a 'V' in the bed, heads well away from each other. I straddled their legs, staying between them even now, and rubbed my hands up their legs. Up, back down without touching anything important. Then up, slower, until I got to the good stuff. Now, since I had turned around, Ruthie was on my right as I faced them, Marie on my left. Didn't matter. Ruthie's clit was tiny. I didn't see how those bone-shaking orgasms of hers could come from that tiny little piece of sweet-flesh. Marie's on the other hand, was nearly a handful. So the left hand worked out just fine on her. I didn't need to hunt for it, and even though my left hand wasn't as agile, I could play with her just fine. Ruthie, though, literally had to be stroked just right, and required the dexterity of my 'on' hand. "Got you guys right where I want you." I leaned down and kissed tummies, breasts, back and forth. Sighs, heavy breath. Once someone made me a bit nervous, moving a leg more vigorously between mine. I was hanging down, and didn't need anyone ramming a leg into my balls. "Easy, guys. I know your legs are trapped. What can I do to make you more comfortable?"

"I'm ok," Marie said, pulling my head back to her breast. Ruthie had a hand on my back, one on my cock. Marie was just clutching the bedclothes. I worked a hand into each pussy, spread the lips and rubbed the clit where the clit should be rubbed. Marie's was large, engorged. Ruthie's was hard to find. I made little circles on each of them, and got reactions like I hoped for. I took Marie's clit between two fingers and squeezed lightly, then harder. She arched her back and pushed into me. I leaned to her and kissed her. I turned my right hand to the side and used the edge near my thumb to rub the inside of Ruthie's pussy. I slowed, then stopped, and slipped a finger inside each of them. Ruthie moaned, reached for my leg and pulled me to her as she slid her hand up to my balls.

I went back up to a kneeling position, and said, "How 'bout it Ruthie? Ready for the promised load?"

She laughed, and nodded. "How do you want it?" In answer, I tugged her over onto her tummy. We were careful not to bump into Marie, who was wide-eyed and rubbing her pussy. Ruthie looked down and saw what she was doing.

"You don't mind me going first, do you?" Ruthie asked.

"No..." Marie was a bit breathless.

I don't know where I got the idea, but I said, "Ruthie, get up in the bed as far as you can, on your knees. No so far that I bang your head against the headboard, but as far as you can."

She complied, laying her head and hands down on a pillow. "Marie," I said, "Come back here." I didn't need to tell her I wasn't thinking about girl-girl. I think they were both too far gone to worry about that right now. But even if they had, I think they would have known I was not going to risk breaking the mood. As it was, I would be between Marie and Ruthie for what I had in mind.

"Where do you want me, Toad?" Marie asked, standing by the bed.

I put Ruthie where I wanted her. Because she was so short and I'm not, when Ruthie and I fucked doggy-style, she had to leave her feet and knees relatively closer together, to raise her pussy as high as she could, while I put my legs on the outside, so I could lower my dick to the right height. I moved behind her, but with lots of room. "Marie, come and get behind me, on your knees, just like I am, up close." She moved onto the bed, taking position behind me. She snuggled up close, and pulled herself to me. I could feel her tits on my back, and she reached around and took my cock in her right hand. Her left arm was around my waist. "Mmmmm," I said. "Ruthie, put your head on the bed, and reach back here between your legs." She did. "Now, show us your pussy." Marie's head was around the right side, looking down where her hand was holding me tightly. Ruthie slid her hands up the insides of her thighs to her pussy. When she got there, she opened her pussy lips. I started a travelogue for Marie's benefit.

"She right here, Marie? This is Ruthie's clit." I touched it. I slipped upward toward the honey hole. "And this, riiiiight here? This is Ruthie's cunt. I must have fucked her a thousand times." Marie made a little sound in her throat. Ruthie looked back and grinned. "Pull your ass apart a bit." Ruthie rearranged her hands, reached up to her ass and pulled the cheeks apart. I said, "And you see this, Marie? This is Ruthie's little asshole. We even did it right there, once." I rubbed the pad of my forefinger around on her anus. "Nice little rosebud-looking thing." I leaned down and planted a kiss, close. "Mmmm, nice and clean, just like it should be. Thanks."

"Uhmmm..." I guess she didn't feel like talking.

Marie reached down to my balls, cupping them in her other hand from between my legs. When she slid her hand back out, she rubbed against MY asshole. I asked Ruthie if she was ready to fuck, and she responded by getting closer. Marie looked down and held me stiff, and I remembered what Ruthie had said about her clit.

"Rub me against Ruthie's clit, the best you can, Marie." She tried and I guess she got close. Ruthie responded with a moan and an indication of impatience to have me inside her. Marie finally guided me into Ruthie. "Mmmm ... that feels good." I started a fucking motion, in and out of Ruthie, and Marie matched my motion! "May not be a lot of cock, Honey, but we got over three hundred pounds driving it in!" Ruthie looked back and smiled, and then was overtaken by the feelings. She looked straight ahead, and concentrated.

Marie moved, and I held up, wanting to see what was happening, what she had in mind. She reached for the wash cloth, still hot in the bowl and came back to where she had been. She reached under me. She forced the cloth between the cheeks of my ass, rubbing my anus with the roughness.

"Guess what, Ruthie," I said. "Marie is rubbing my ass... and it feels good!" I was answered with another moan. I reached around behind me, untangling arms, and put my hand between Marie and me, snaking down to her pussy. I rubbed her clit and she held me tighter. I had the idea she did it to keep from collapsing. I told Ruthie, "Now I've got my hand in her cunt, Ruthie, and my cock in you."

This was next to heaven. I was filled up with feelings, sensations, so many I could not sort them out. I moved in and out of Ruthie, my left hand on her ass. She was up on all fours, now, pushing back against the combined weight of Marie and me, loving it. Marie's tits were warm on my back, her pussy grasping my hand, her hand pushing into my ass. Ruthie and I were building to a crashing climax.