Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back and discovered that Marie had taken advantage to turn around on the bed, head up, like me. I didn't know if she had been watching Ruthie or not. She was looking that way now, though. I leaned back against her, resting my head on her breasts. Mmmm. Nice tits.

"Feel better, Ruthie?" I asked.

"Mmmm..." she said. I took that for a 'yes.'

"I am glad I waited, now," I said.

Marie was sufficiently curious to raise her head and ask, "Waited for what, Toad? I don't think any of us has waited for anything, tonight. Just see and take."

"Well, if you mean THAT, maybe. But all I meant was I waited that time, instead of coming. Ruthie says timing is everything, and I have always felt that any woman is never more ready to than when she just has. You both just did, so do I have any takers?"

They looked at each other and laughed. I wasn't sure what was going through their heads right then. Finally Marie said, "I wouldn't mind doing it again, but I was looking forward to seeing you do it by yourself.. The only time we ever go to do that we were in the van, in the dark. I knew you came, but I didn't get to see much."

"Ok with me," Ruthie said, still lazing at the end of the bed.

I sighed. "Ok, I won't mind coming that way, especially with the two of you to help me."

"But..."

"Well..."

They had spoken at the same time.

"I did help you two, didn't I?"

Marie grudged, "Yeah, you did. Just tell us what you would do if you were by yourself."

"Well," I started, "I would probably get ready by watching a movie, or reading a book, or..."

Ruthie interrupted me: "Or you would call one of us, or use that imagination of yours!"

I went on. "Anyway, I would lay on my back, and use the big vibrator, the one with the bell shaped head on it. Doesn't usually take too long. Sometimes, I can't, if I know I have to hurry, or someone might come in."

They agreed. "Show us," Marie said.

I leaned over the side of the bed, reached into my bag. Plugged the vibrator into the plug that Ruthie and I had prepared. I lay on the bed, and got Ruthie to take me in her hand and hold me up. That got me hard enough to use the machine right away. Ruthie and Marie made themselves comfortable and just watched. I stroked and rubbed. Nothing was happening. "You two will get an education out of this: I can't come right away. Wonder why."

"Well," Marie said, "just do whatever you would do if we were not here."

"I would just keep going. After all, there aren't too many ways more pleasant to spend time, right?"

"Right."

This went on for a few minutes. I was getting nowhere. I was getting to look at these two wonderful women who had given me such tremendous pleasure for the last few hours. I could see tits, ass, and when I made to look anywhere else, whichever of them would make it easier for me, spreading legs, lips, showing me pink like the best of any magazine. Still I was only getting more sore, and no closer to coming.

"Toad," Ruthie said, "would it be easier if you were fucking one of us?"

With my teeth nearly gritted, I said, "I don't think so, but if you have not gotten enough, I could probably fuck you until morning."

"Oh, no you don't." Marie said, reaching for me. "Try this, instead."

With that, I felt her put her little vibrator into my asshole. "Mmmm" That was alright! She had her hand under my leg, machine in hand, pushing it farther into me. "Easy," I said.

Ruthie was playing with my balls, stroking easily back and forth. "You like that, don't you, Toad? I think Marie is a genius for thinking of it."

Teeth still clenched tightly, I didn't answer. I just put my head back and worked on the head of my cock with the other machine. I didn't tell them, but I had used this trick before when I was in the same predicament. It felt great. I appreciated Ruthie not saying anything about the times we had done just the same thing.

In just a few moments, both machine had done their work. "OK, Marie, take it out..." I said. She did, and I heard the buzzing stop. I came and came, and saw Ruthie holding the towel for me. I moved the vibrator, and fooled them one more time. For all their experience, neither of them had done many of things we had done tonight.

"Nothing came out!" Marie was surprised.

"Just wait," I told her.

In a moment or two, when the feeling had mostly subsided, I contracted the PC muscle, and cum spurted out. She caught it.

"What was that?" Marie wanted to know.

"Just cum, just like all the rest."

"Where did it come from? You were already through, weren't you?"

"Yeah, I was. This happens sometimes after two or three times. I can wait to shoot until after I come. I don't understand it either. I've not read anything about it. I just know it happens. I sure it's not unique with me. "

"Maybe not. You want all of it, every time, any time?"

"That sounds like a proposal, Ruthie. Maybe you better say yes, and see what happens."

"I'd give it to her every time, if I could, Marie," I said, truthfully. "But there are times when neither of your are available. What do I do then?"

Marie wondered aloud, "I'm thinking of El. I wonder if he does it as much."

"NO one does it as much as this guy, Marie." Ruthie. Ever helpful. "If he had two cocks, he'd have both of them in use all the time."

I kissed her. "Your faith is touching, Ruthie."

"Like this?" she said, touching me.

"Nothing there for a while, Ruthie."

For the first time, all night, I heard a truck go by on the highway, four blocks away. The sound of it seemed to break my mood a bit. I was the first thing to intrude in the little world we had set up between ourselves.

Marie sighed. "Much as I'm having fun," she said, "I need to get home."

It was nearly midnight, now. "You gonna ride with me?" she said.

I looked at Ruthie and got a shrug. I said, "I think I will stay here awhile yet, Marie, if that's ok with you? It's only 12 blocks to my truck, and I'll just walk back later. I'm sure it will be OK there, between two police stations. And that way, you won't have to chance being seen with me."

"OK," she said. "I appreciate the thought." She rose and began slipping on clothes I had forgotten about. "I wasn't worried about that too much this time of night, but it would be a shame to have something go wrong now. This has been a helluva night." To my surprise, she leaned over and kissed Ruthie's cheek. I looked my questions at Ruthie as Marie looked for her other things. She disappeared into the bathroom. Ruthie answered my questioning look with a shrug. I stood and pulled on my shorts, Ruthie putting on her robe. Marie came out of the bathroom, short hair shaken into place, all dressed. She looked at us. "Thanks, Toad, for inviting me. Ruthie, thank you for having me into your home."

"Please come anytime." She reached for the pad by the phone. "Here's the number. Call me anytime."

"I'm glad you two are ok. It was the one thing that worried me the most. I had no way to know." I could rest easier, now.

"We're fine, and while we may never do this again, it was ok." Marie seemed determined to take the good stuff with her. She kissed me and squeezed Ruthie's arm. She started for the back door. I walked with her thru the kitchen. "That was really nice, Marie." I kissed her, hard this time. "I'm really glad you had a good time. Can I still see you?"

"Yeah, but I think that Saturday mornings are going to be the best we can do for awhile, now. We can talk about all this."

I hugged her, and she opened the door. I watched as she got into her truck, started it, and left, waving as she drove by the porch window. I waved back. I walked into the bedroom. Ruthie had put the covers back on the bed, and was straightening up the rest of the room. I went into the bathroom, cleaned up and used the toilet. When I went back into the bedroom, Ruthie was in bed, holding the covers up for me to get in beside her. I snuggled up behind her, back where we were before, my cock resting in the crack of her nice ass.

"You have nice taste in women, Toad."

"Only the best for you, Ruthie."

We slept.