Lumberyard Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mere fact that she prepared for this gives me all the incentive I need to not let her down. I start to undress, but she says,"No, it's my turn to explore now. You stripped me, and now I'll return the favor."

Finishing the buttons he had started on his shirt, and slipping it over his shoulders, I lean in to kiss and suck each nipple. They are large, dark and swollen hard — his brown skin is hot under my hands and they look small and so pale on his body. I wonder if anyone has ever done this for him? I let my tongue play with his nipple again, Dan's moan tells me of his approval.

I breathe deeply of his scent, the musky smell of man that makes my clit tingle. My hands run over the hair on his chest and follow the trail of black hair down to his belt. Unbuckling it, I open the buttons of his pants, then going to my knees on the blanket, I unlace his shoes and help him out of them and his socks. I want us both to be as naked as Adam and Eve in this garden. Finally my man stands before me with only one last barrier keeping his power contained — the barrier is prettier than I imagined, a nylon/micro fiber blend of colorful greens that fit skin tight, leaving little to my imagination of what lays underneath. As erotic and arousing as this is, I need to see it completely uncovered! See it and smell it and taste it! With both hands, I boldly unveil what I had longed to see for so long laying all alone on my bed these many nights since we first met.

Dan's eagerness snaps free of the confining cloth and stands hard and full, curving upward toward his belly! His cock is all natural, the foreskin noticeable but the dark swollen cock head has grown out of it's covering. I put both hands on it holding it like a prize long sought after, then stroke the length of it several times before moving my hands down to cup the big heavy balls that hang low and loose between his powerful thighs. My first instinct is to press my face there and smell him — smell his manliness ... then kiss everything! Finally, looking up into his eyes watching my every move, I open my mouth and put him in as far as it can go until I gag. Back and forth, up and down his shaft I go — trying my best to give him the pleasure I know he craves and needs. I want nothing more than to service him, to suck his cock to completion ... to drink the nectar of my man for the first time!

My eyes finally close, I drift in this dream — in the darkness there's nothing but his hot man-flesh and my eager mouth. That and the smell of man driving me wild with desire — crazed with lust!

Too soon! Too soon — I can tell he's getting close. No wonder. This whole experience is more arousing than anything I could have ever imagined. He tries to pull away — I make it clear that I want it all ... he surrenders to my desire. After that, my mouth and his cock are the only two things in the world that exist in this moment.

It may have struck as quickly and as inevitably as thunder after a lighting bolt, but it's still the best orgasm I've ever experienced — a complete release that not only empties my seed, but also affirms my growing love and renews my hopes for a life I had only dreamed of before this moment. Erika, clearly in her own bliss doesn't stop sucking until I'm completely spent. My cock spasms again, she takes me deep into her mouth. Finally, I stop her before I crumble to the floor of this hallowed chapel.

We do sink down — the blanket an almost meaningless barrier between us and the rock floor of this special place. How many have walked here throughout the ages? How many have made love here? I pull her tighter, tip her face and kiss her lips. Her breath is labored, her body hot under my hand. I kiss her again and push my tongue between her yielding lips — her tongue dancing with mine. I taste myself — I feel like I'm floating on clouds. Never has anyone offered such a gift to me as she has just given. She gave herself — she gave her love.

With her body close to mine, I try to step back in my mind — try to take in this whole scene unfolding here in this moment. With my eyes closed I see two lovers in a wild raw place of rock cliffs and desert brush. But there is a softness too — a clear stream with cottonwood trees dancing in the breeze that makes it desirable, safe — not wild, not raw at all. The maiden there lays with her man, she has given him everything — she has surrendered her body to him. That she labored to please him so much, only makes the man love her all the more! They lay together, her head cradled in his arm, no words are spoken now. Words would only be a distraction in this bliss with the sounds of life singing all around them. Indeed this is a sacred place — the place where love was consummated.

Finally I rouse myself from my daydream and the stupor of my orgasm, roll up on one elbow and look down on the delicate creature looking up to me, "I love you. I love you. I love you. I can't think of any other words to express how I feel right now."

"I know, it's so amazing Dan! I have never even imagined it could be like this ... I don't want it to ever end. Let's just run away and be wild creatures alone and hidden and free!" I try in vain to express to him the expanse of feelings that are exploding inside my heart.

"We don't have to run any more Erika, we just need to live every moment together forever."

"Do you really mean ... you want to be with me forever?" I feel like a boulder just buried me and like a butterfly floating in the breeze — all at the same time! He said forever! My hands shake with an emotion I've never experienced, and tears fill my eyes.

"If you'll have me, yes. I want this to be forever Erika."

I've only fantasized about a man asking me to be his wife, but this is real. Dan is real — this place is real.

"Are you having doubts?"

Pressing his lips to mine once again, I answer him. To make sure he heard me, I whisper, "No doubts ... no doubts at all."

We lay there quietly basking in the afterglow of this once in a lifetime moment. It's Erika who first speaks again, "We never got to use the lube I brought."

"I can do that for you now, if you're ready Erika; or we can wait until later in bed."

"I'm still high from this time, so long as you promise to fuck me later ... we can wait if that's what you want."

I'm not sure she even knows she has such a cute impish grin. "I don't know, you're so tempting I'm starting to think spreading you open right now sounds really good."

"I could try to fight you off, or maybe scream for help — or maybe I should just surrender," I tease back at him, each moment I'm growing more aroused and hungry to feel him inside of me.

Getting up onto his knees, he puts his cock inches from my face. He's still full and the thick veiny member seems to scream for attention.

"I know you want it, would you like to stiffen this up first?"

I glance up into his eyes and see his rekindled desire — the fire of my own desires never slowed down! It's obvious what I need to do, take this lovely cock into my mouth and pleasure my man. The lingering traces of cum and the few new drops my tongue finds only make me want more. Soon my lips are once again stretched wide around the hard proof of his masculine power — my tongue is again playing with the smooth flesh of the swollen cock-head, searching out the slit where the treasure comes out.

I locate the bottle of lubricant. While still on my knees, I lean over her as she lays on her side sucking me. Reaching, I pull her leg up and with the other hand I spread what smells like coconut oil in the crack of her butt. Erika moans her approval around the hard shaft that fills her mouth — then abandons my cock so she can roll onto her back. With my knees beside her now, my cock juts up toward my belly ready for more. Erika lifts her legs, spreading wide in response to my fingers — fingers that are now exploring the virginal cave of her femininity. I liberally spread more oil.

Setting the bottle down, I use one arm to hold her legs pressed almost to her chest, my slickened finger opens her and slides easily up into her body. Slowly and gently I finger her until she's squirming, whimpering and humping up for more — I ease a second finger in and gently open her wider by scissoring and swirling inside of her. She holds her own legs wider with both hands now, helping me to get her ready. By the time I have the tip of a third finger inside her, her body is begging to be fucked. I watch enthralled as she humps her pussy up to my fingers!

She's lost the ability to suck my cock — lost the ability to do anything but focus on my fingers in her cunt — her eyes closed — her head tipped back, resting on the floor of the cave. Yes, we're both more than ready to truly consummate this love we've found together! I take my place between her spread legs, one final squirt of lubricant for good measure — position myself at her opening and rub the oil slickened head in small circles over her opening — her pussy — and tell her, "I don't think I'm going to fuck you."

When her look of confusion becomes pitiable, I tell her in almost a whisper, "I'm not going to fuck you Erika Taylor ... I'm going to make love to the person I want to spend my life with."

I'm way beyond need already and Dan's words push me over the last rail. I'm beyond screaming for it and with eyes closed I can only beg in a soft moan — "You know I love you ... make love to me ... need you so much ... so many ways ... please put it in ... fuck me ...please."

When he finally slides it inside of me, groans of satisfaction can't be held in — I feel I might orgasm with his first plunge! His strength pierces and stretches me every inch of the way as he opens me up, taking the virginity I freely offer him. Finally I've found the one who will love me and can take my body — my soul — to places I've only dreamed of for so long.

Afraid of hurting her, I try to take it slow and easy, letting her get used to this new experience. Her body signals when she's ready for the real thing — I feel her relax — I allow my cock to slide in to the hilt. Had we not spent our first passion before moving to this, I know I couldn't hold my orgasm — not with everything so new — so taboo — so exotic — so wonderful! I've never fucked again this soon after coming — I'm still as hard as the first time! I want more than anything right now to give us both our first climax — a union — a joining — a shared gift from my cock and from her sweet surrender of her body to me. Just the thought sends chills down my spine — I'm her first man — and she's more wonderful than anyone I've ever known.

He's touching all those wonderful places I've found with my dildos, but it's a hundred times better ... both hard and soft ... warm and hot! But it's real. I feel his body on mine ... hear his breath ... smell our sex!

My body tenses with each of his plunges into me. I try to relax under him, no longer just wondering what this moment would be like — he's fucking harder now — my whole body shakes with his every thrust — I feel him piercing the core of my being! For the first time, I feel the feminine vulnerability of being under my man! My man is fucking me! I can't grasp it tight enough — can't believe it's finally happening. Knowing he won't stop until he seeds me, my surrender is intoxicating ... complete.

Laying under him is addictive — paralyzing — I can never go back. I hear my own groan escape as the curve of his cock caresses all the right places over and over ... I have to let go. Limp, I embrace this sweet surrender — limp and passive to his power. It's so much more than I ever imagined — I couldn't stop him now if I wanted to — I'm helpless — I'm going to be fucked until he's finished! Chills course over my skin! This is what it feels like — a woman under a man!

But inside ... inside I feel more powerful and alive than I've ever been. It's here, this moment I've needed for so long to finally make it clear who I am — who I must be — finally I really understand!

I feel the old doubts and fears slink away! I'm set free by my man's cock — free to finally surrender — free to be me!

My own orgasm empties into the space where his muscled abdomen presses against my tummy — "ahhh, Dan ..." I hear the weak whimper of my pleasure but can do no more.

Spent, I lay passive under him, my mind numb — my body tingling from head to toe. My pussy is quivering as Dan continues to make love to me. Feeling his body rub my clit in the wet warmth of my own cum, it spasms again in another small orgasm. His hard thrusts scream of his passion and need — another wonderful feeling of weakness washes over me. This weakness is all mixed up with thoughts of strength in knowing that he needs me like I need him. Is this what a woman feels?

Suddenly he tenses up — I feel him empty himself inside of me! This is what it's like — this is what it feels like to satisfy a man.

We lay quiet and still, our breathing ragged and short. I slowly hump into her as we remain one flesh. Still lingering in our afterglow, the words I must say come to me, "I love you — that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced — you're the most amazing thing I've ever experienced."

I hear his words of love. Too drained to say anything, I hug him tight hoping it tells him all I feel. We lay there entwined for several minutes. His cock, spent but still full, is inside of me — my muscles squeeze it in rapid contractions of pleasure.

The afternoon has grown towards sundown while we made love. Realizing the time, we have to force ourselves to break short our quiet cuddling. It's time to make our way back to our camp.

As we hike, I smile to myself when his cum leaks out of my pussy and the slippery feeling between my butt cheeks gives me another new thrill of sensation I've never experienced. I want to cherish this moment always — the moment that for years was only a dream has finally come true! It's so much more wonderful than I ever imagined.

Thankfully, Dan's experience in the back country and the headlamp he brought along brings us safely to the final steps back up the winding trail and our home for the next couple of nights. And all I have to do is just follow him and let my mind replay what had just happened.

We make it back to camp just as the sun dips below the horizon. Dan had set wood for a fire before leaving and in no time we have cheerful flames dancing in celebration of our special day. Supper consists of a simple but hearty stew and store bought sourdough bread, quickly warmed over Dan's small camp stove. We sit close together in two small collapsible chairs, watching the fire and eating our supper. The lingering treat of my wet panties and a sore tingling pussy are lovely reminders of the gift Dan gave me this day.

After washing up the few dishes, Dan says, "Come with me, I want to show you something." He takes my hand and we walk into the dark away from camp, "Look up there Erika."

I look up, instantly amazed at the clarity of the night sky. Never have I seen so many stars! "It's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it." I realize I'm speaking almost in a whisper, the whole world seems to have gone quiet around us.

"We're in the higher desert, the air is clearer up here . It'll get even better in a while, especially as your eyes get used to being away from the firelight."

I snuggle into his arms, lean back against him and gaze upward. I feel so small under this sky and in his arms, but so alive at the same time. It's in this stillness that I hear my first coyote pack sing their nightly songs. "They sound so close, will they bother us?"

"They're probably a lot farther than they sound, but no, they won't bother us. They're just going about the job of surviving, all we need to do is not leave any food out to tempt them into camp. We'll be fine, and just to make you feel better, I have some bear spray in the tent. Let's go warm some water and get cleaned up before bed. We'll come back out here before we turn in when it's even darker."

I sit and watch the fire as he puts a small pot of water on the camp stove to warm, "Why don't you just use the fire?"

"Sometimes I do, I've found this is faster and the pans don't get all black and sooty — it just makes less cleanup in the long run."

"That makes sense, can I help?"

"No, it's about ready. I'll get one of the floor mats from the truck to stand on and you can go first."

I stare into the fire as he walks over to get the mat, I still can't believe this is real — that he is so beautiful and he's really here ... we're really here.

When the water's hot, Dan pours some into a wash basin then adds a little cold water until it's perfect to bathe with. "Okay E-T, come stand here and strip."

"Oh? That sounds like fun. I kind'a like my new nickname."

"Did I do that? It's just a habit I've had since high school, I'm lazy I think and use initials for nick-names. I'll try to not do that to you."

"No, I like it. Has a nice sound."

"Okay E-T, get over here and strip like I told you."

"Eww, I like the sound of that even more."

I watch by the light of the flickering flames as she removes her dirty clothes. I pull one of the chairs closer, kneel down before her with the washcloth and basin of warm water. Dipping the cloth in the hot water, I wring it out and hand it to her. "Wash your face first ... feet last. This is all the water you've got."

I see the perfect logic of that and scrub my face with the warm cloth — I never thought such a simple thing as a clean warm washcloth could feel like such a luxury!

When she's done with her face, I rinse out the cloth and tell her, "I'll take care of the rest."

Starting on her shoulders I slowly work the warm cloth over every square inch of her body, every once in awhile rinsing the cloth with more warm water and using the towel to dry her. The cool night air has her nipples hard, and I take extra time there to make sure they're nice and clean. When I get to her butt, I spread her with one hand and tenderly wipe away all trace of our lovemaking. In a way, I hate to wash the traces of our first time away. But it has to be ... there'll be a lot more messes to clean up in our future.

As the warm cloth caresses me back there, I feel the feminine pleasure of being tender and raw ... the cause is a sweet memory. When he washes the front, I can't stop the erection, Dan doesn't say a word and spends plenty of time making certain it's all squeaky clean! Finally, my legs have been washed and he points to the chair he had moved close earlier.

"Sit here and I'll clean your feet."

I've never taken a bath with anyone, much less had every inch of my body cared for like this. I hand the towel into his outstretched hand and sigh as he massages my feet, then kisses the top of each one.

"I pronounce you ready for bed E-T."

"I feel like a queen."

"Hopefully, this is only the first of many times I can make you feel that way. I just knew it'd be easier for me to help clean up the mess I made ... I wanted to do it. I'll probably want to do it again, maybe a lot."

I stand on the mat again to get closer to the warmth of the fire. It feels really good to be naked out here under the stars and in front of Dan. Suddenly I realize I'm not ashamed to be naked in front of him. It's the first time I feel pretty to someone. But, I really do need to pee. "I need to go pee, could you bring my backpack from the back of the truck?"

Once I'm dressed, Dan says, "You don't need to go far, no reason to go traipsing through the brush."

It's now his turn at the warm water, and while I'm out taking care of my needs, he rinses the wash bowl and pours more warm water for himself. He's just getting his boots undone when I come back to the fire. "What do you think you're doing mister?"

"I'm just gonna do a quick rinse off, won't take long."

123456...8