Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The piercings didn't stop there. As Tina stood with feet apart, Lynn could see she had prominent meat-curtain labial lips with tattooed flames advertising 'hot pussy' for anyone too slow to take the hint already. Along these lovely drooping lady blossom petals, she sported three small ring piercings with short hanging silver chains attached... giving her the effect of a human wind chime.

She turned back to Justin and blew Lynn, Flash, and Nancy a smoochie air-kiss and then pulled her ass cheeks apart for their viewing pleasure. Three mouths fell open at the sight of her butthole; a pink anal pucker adorned with a red rose tattoo, all around its edges. Truly she loved showing off her "rose-hole" to onlookers and obviously... pain was her bitch, she owned it!

She winked at her husband Nick. He smiled back at her; proud of his work as ninety-five percent of it had all been his... to include that rose rectal decoration. The female anus on its own was a beautiful thing to the erotic connoisseur; he'd made hers something worthy of an art gallery.

Lynn didn't know whether to be intimidated or simply aroused by the sight of it all. Head to toe, Tattoo Tina wore a permanent paisley jumpsuit of carnal imagery and pierced primitive symbolism. That was the person who'd just told Lynn, 'I'm just borrowing him, you'll get him back!'

'Well,' thought Lynn, 'if I lose Justin, by the BEJEEZUS I am going down on HER sometime tonight!' She didn't have to worry about that. Tina shared "boy-toys" the way grannies shared cookie recipes. Lynn would get back her Justin and there was a good chance he'd win back his sunglasses... just not for some time!

Without any ceremony at all, Tina simply fell to her knees as if preparing to worship at the 'Alter of Cowboy Motherfucking Cock.' She seized Justin's dong, bringing the swollen bell-head to her lips. She commenced to mouth-wrestle it hungrily; in the manner of a hungry bitch who'd not eaten for days.

An appreciative Justin ran his hands through her mane; that is until she batted his hand away without skipping one slurpy-sucking beat, seizing up a scrunchie from her jeans on the floor next to her. Justin dropped his head back; understanding after countless encounters with groupies that... if the woman blowing you puts her hair up in a ponytail... it's gonna be dynamite head... so just "let her drive" and don't interfere!

Lynn bit back her jealousy and turned her attention to Nancy again. Nick was pumping that fat dong of his in and out with slow determined strokes.

He'd already started the outlines of a hummingbird on Nancy's puffy shaved pubis (the surface making a perfect canvas for his art). In between buzzes of the needle, he slowly stroked his cock in and out of the hot and bothered nurse; every now and then brushing and stroking at her pierced clit ever-so-gently with his thumb. This only served to make the throbbing hooded little mass of tissue angrier and angrier; also forcing Nancy to alternately wince and whimper in the process as her discomfort and pent-up horniness wrestled with one another.

Lynn now picked up on a strange vibe from her friend as Nancy's excitement built. Nancy's pain and pleasure were like two hard materials; melting slowly into something else entirely. It was as if Nick were a master blacksmith at and Nancy were but a hunk of iron fresh from the fire, glowing hot and full of impurities.

Each buzz of the needle was hot pain; each stroke of Nick's cock and the brush of his thumb was the fall of the hammer, knocking away the slag and pushing gritty carbon hedonism deeper and deeper into her soul. He was slowly stroke by stroke and buzz by stinging buzz; fusing her appetite for pain and pleasure into something new... a steel alloy in Nancy's libido simply more than the mere sum of its parts.

From there on in... Nancy would love a little OUCH with her OHHH-YES! She'd always remember it had been Nick who'd unlocked it first; just as he'd unlocked that same quality in his wife Tina all those years ago when she was a shy nineteen-year-old dropout from the local college.

With her chin hooked over Nancy's shoulder, Lynn could see her girlfriend's entranced facial expressions beneath the tilted-back Stetson. She could tell Nancy was nearly in her 'zone;' (that happy place where time stood still and one was lost in the marvelous moment). She could see Nancy's discomfort at the needle's buzz was now mixing nicely with the rush of Nick's cock stretching upon her cunt-hole.

Lynn decided the time had come to help things out a bit. She reached up and around her girlfriend's waist and ever-careful to avoid the angry hornet buzz of the needle in Nick's paw; she sought out Nancy's pierced clit with her deft fingers.

She began to diddle her girlfriend's clitty nub; pushing its golden ring back and forth along the hood and stroking the little garbanzo bean directly upon its angry pulsing head... all in such a lovely fashion that only a woman would understand how to provide for another woman. It was just the right pressure ...just the right touch. Just so!

"UNNNNGH!" Nancy whined.

Pleasure was most definitely winning out now against pain and her hips rose ever so slightly against Lynn's hand as Nick's cock continued to stroke stroke stroke as the needle hummed and buzzed. Over the next minute or so, Nancy now learned to simply adore the sting of that inky hornet with its electric kiss. The sensation became indistinguishable from that dong-stretch to her twat blossom and the lovely clit-fiddling Lynn provided her.

Nancy turned her head and kissed Lynn's neck and ear before whispering heartfelt thanks; begging her to simply not stop. It all felt so SIMPLY FUCKING MARVELOUS for her!

As she strummed, Lynn shifted her attention to her favorite strummer; that being Cowboy Motherfucker Justin, of course... and Tattoo Tina; whose head was bobbing up and down rapidly in his loins. It was an amusing sight for her, pure and simple!

Tina at first look appeared to have bitten off more than she could chew. For all her bragging and swagger, Tina found there was a problem with her cowboy Mick Jagger... his pony-sized dong had made her a gagger! *Heh Heh, sorry!*

Still she poked it up inside her cocksucker with all the gritty determination of a girl who would not be defeated by a dong-punch to her tonsils. In between chokes and sputters that put a slobbery froth of her saliva dribbling down Justin's shaft, she slowly was able to relax. In the end Lynn's amusement turned to more jealous resentment mixed with a grudging admiration as Cowboy Motherfucker now closed his eyes and grabbed Tina's ponytail, (obviously intent on holding on longer than just a count of eight to this bucking-sucking tattooed mare).

Lynn's green-envy was interrupted by a poke; not by Nick's needle, but by Flash's cock. He'd pulled his saddle up extra close to the tattooing operation and now had his bare ass resting atop the seat with both knee's apart at a wide angle.

From this position he was able to feed is rocker-cock with its wicked hooked up-sweep, straight into Lynn's pussy pit from behind. She was grateful for the sudden attention. It eased the burn of jealousy and intimidation she felt at the sight of Tina only a few feet away, devouring her intended's cock like it was a six-dollar foot-long from a sandwich shop).

Flash now went to work on Lynn's neck and shoulders with his lips and teeth, the rake of his chin stubble having just the desired effect on her. She loved that two-day growth tickle; loved its scratch, loved its roughness, in all her parts, places, nooks, and crannies. Flash moved down to the sun tattoo on her right shoulder, giving her "lil sunny" just the right number of warm licks and tongue swirls while his fingers came up in front to tweak the nipples on her 34B's; until both stood up like maraschino cherries against his touch.

He'd not simply shoved his hooked dong up her snatch as some overly thirsty amateur might have done, oh no! He was plucking her like one of his guitars; his cockhead pushing against the slick entrance to her cunt all the while. Not so much as even the tip of his gronk was in. Instead it was simply pressing patiently but steadily at her notch; letting her know he was there. He wanted to warm things up a bit first; play the scales on her... make her dew up and allow her to decide things. He knew his business.

His titty tweaks, nipple pulls, and shoulder munches worked fast on her senses and as her pupils dilated, she felt herself get squishy and itchy. She now needed that nice sexy poke in her fireplace from his hot veiny throbbing poker. She dropped the fingers of her free hand down and sank upon the knob; pushing the tip up her sex-chute where she could bet the most use from it. She then felt one of his hands drop down to stroke at her puffy little clit nub as his other hand plucked her booby bon-bons into a delightful straight of agitation. He wasn't fucking her, he was playing her... and through her nose rang out the sweetest note of,

"Unnnhhh!"

There would be more notes. There would be more plucks. There would be more music that night, and Flash would be only the first to jam-session with her.

Lynn didn't care, she'd make sweet music for anyone who played her like this. Hell, if folks could keep this up with her, she'd allow them to pass her around like a fiddle at Band Camp! The cock began to saw in and out, his fingers danced, and she whined the sweetest of tunes; accompanied by the buzz of the needle and sloppy slurp of Tina's lips but a few feet away.

With hummingbird finally etched on Nancy's bikini line, Nick had started now to color to the fluttering little birdie with its snout sneaking mischievously into her snatch. He gave the bird some green for his body and then added a ruby red blotch for its throat. Lynn continued to tease and masturbate Nancy as Flash's cock plowed her pussy from behind. As Nick added some pigment to put some color in the bird's eye, Lynn's attention was again diverted by a strangled choke from Tattooed Tina (and what clearly sounded like an OH JEEZ BABY JUST LIKE THAT from the Cowboy Motherfucker).

Justin was now actively humping Tina's voice box. He opened his eyes and stared down into Tina's. Nothing but confidence staring back at him; even a bit of 'cocksucker cockiness' from the female body artiste. He then turned his eyes to Lynn and his expression was all, I'm close girl... oh damn I am soooo close!

It had only been a few minutes by the clock but now Justin was hyperventilating hard from Tina's hungry hummer. Tina apparently wasn't in the mood to edge this guy; she wanted a full blast of baby batter from his balls, (and as shortly as possible). By now it seemed she'd completely relaxed her throat and told her gag reflex to have the night off. Oh shit she was in her 'zone!'

Cowboy Motherfucker screwed his eyes shut, his lips making a weird twisted duckface as his hands gripped Tina's ponytail again. He was now just holding on for dear life; his moans sounded like a strangled steam engine whistle, screeching its way into the station.

Cowboy hips rose up in short little thrusts as Tina sloppy blowjob now sounded like bare feet running through deep mud; full of saliva and dribbly suction. She hummed a loud contented MMMMMMNNN as if savoring some rare delicacy into the cock throbbing between her lips and the vocalization finally sent him over the edge. He came... hard bubbly and warm - and then some!

Tina felt a hot gush of 'baby batter' fill her jowls as Justin flipped his head from side to side in happy tortured bliss. She now found herself bringing her tongue to the roof of her mouth as she attempted to swallow what she had while blocking the additional rush of his seed. She sputtered and bits of Justin's salty jizz ran from her lips down to the floor. Justin continued to wheeze and gasp as Tina chugged and choked down his spunk ...until finally the spent dong dribbled the last dregs of its cowboy chowder into her puckered cockholster.

Lynn felt the ugly head of jealousy well up inside her. She was annoyed, and aroused, and envious and ... did I say she was annoyed? Oh yeah, so anyhow at this point Tina did the unexpected.

As Lynn bounced on Flash's raging boner; her cunt full of cock and her mind full of resentment, Tina jumped to her feet and bounced over to Lynn with a mouthful of jizz. Before Lynn could protest, the tattooed temptress grabbed Lynn by the face and French kissed her hard; feeding the contents of Cowboy Motherfuckers balls into her lips in the manner of a momma bird feeding an impatient chick.

Lynn thought of putting up a fight but then she felt something other than hurt feelings. She felt that kiss! Oh shit, Tina may have liked dick but she LOVED girls. No question about this; this was not the kiss of a girl experimenting with things. This was a chick who could probably flip Lynn's pussy like a bed-comforter ...and here she was; giving her a peace offering of Justin's salty secretions.

Lynn kissed back, pulling Tina's face to hers. The two shook tongues; making nice before Tina pulled away with a sweet lip-smack and a flirty leer into Lynn's Kewpie Doll eyes.

"I had to give you a taste of your boyfriend's nut butter," Tina gasped in her ear, "its like he's been chugging pineapple juice... so sweet. I don't think he's had coffee in a good long time... I also simply HAD to kiss you!"

"It's yummy," Lynn agreed, "but why suddenly the interest in me?"

"You remind me of one of my greatest fantasies." Tina whispered, "a woman I would have LOVED to have made love to."

"Who was that?" Lynn replied with a whisper.

"Marlene Dietrich," answered Tina, "I adore old movie stars and you just ooze that vibe!"

"Thanks," Lynn said, suddenly getting all shy and looking away.

"You can thank me by fucking the snot out of Justin later tonight," Tina commented, "I am just going to give those balls of his a little emptying so he doesn't jizz too fast for you. I want you to cum on that cock and cum hard! I want you to feel good and to let me feel good with you, yes? You can also thank me by letting me have you... later on."

"Deal," said Lynn.

The two kissed and Tina returned to Justin. Lynn wasn't sure what had happened, but she didn't exactly hate it.

Her pussy began to juice up on Flashes jamming joint and she observed a dilapidated Cowboy Motherfucker just a few feet from her; Tina's lips already attempting to suck his wilted wang back to life. Lynn didn't feel resentment anymore... she felt a communal bond, as if she'd just been offered a loving cup from a like-minded worshipper. Tina and her had shared a sexual wavelength right now and it intrigued her. This wasn't a contest; it was sexual fellowship, pure and simple. Yep, sometimes a kiss is all that is needed to heal the boo boo's of hurt feelings and wounded "chick pride."

Lynn now returned her attentions to Nancy's pierced twat-button. She resumed diddling and fiddling her friend's clitoris with deft fingertips as her own pussy took to a lovely pounding from behind courtesy of Flash. Lynn noticed Nick was adding just a few more bits of color to the bird and all would be finished. She wanted to help both of them finish if she had anything to say about it. She suddenly got a wicked piece of inspiration; something she'd seen on a video once.

As Nick sawed his cock in and out of Nancy's cunt and continued to color, Lynn slipped her fingers from Nancy's clit; straight into her friend's already-crowded twat-pie. The effect was instantaneous. Nancy tossed back her head with a gasp and kissed Lynn's ear, letting her know this special stuffed feeling was much appreciated and that she wanted "a bit more please!" Lynn obliged and wiggled a second, a third, and finally a fourth of her dainty little fingers into Nancy's cunt, (despite the fact that same cunt was filled with swooshing cock).

Nancy was happily double-parked; releasing an appreciative moan up to the ceiling to illustrate that very point. Nick too found it doubly exciting to feel both the squeeze of Nurse Nancy's puss on his dong, plus the rake of Lynn's lovely knuckles on the top of his shaft. Lynn loved the kinkiness of this latest endeavor and to her delight found that she could bend her fingers back in a sort of hook and locate Nancy's G-spot; all while continuing to rub her friend's clit with the heel of her hand. It was all so freaky and so wonderfully nasty!

The hummingbird on Nancy's pubis finished, Nick set his need to one side out of the way. He now seized up Nancy's thigh's and began to row... rowing in fact like a sonovabitch into her twat-hole, smacking against Lynn's hand in the process. It wouldn't be long now. He knew he could get off in a short time, but his ego really needed for Nancy to have one of those toe-curling screamer orgasms. She wasn't there yet, however. Luckily, Tattooed Tina and Justin the Cowboy Motherfucker WERE!

Tina had by now long since revived Justine's dick to hardness with a bit of "tonsil to Johnson resuscitation" that could have raised the deadest of cadavers. Quick as a wink, she'd snatched from a counter nearby a large jar of Vaseline and a curious black bag.

She stood and then bent forward at the waist; thrusting her ass-cheeks back into the face of cowboy mother fucker who obliged her with a wonderfully rude rimjob and a hungry twat munch from behind. Tina's face became a twisted form as she reveled in the sensation of Justin's choppers at her backside.

She had him to make like a busy little termite up and down her crotch for a minutes time before she fell down next to Lynn and Nancy with her head low and her ass raised high; informing the horny cowpoke she badly needed use of his "cow poker" and with her naughty fingers, splayed open her puss blossom for emphasis.

In a crouch, Justin guided that monster dong of his into Tattooed Tina's snatch-hole and pushed. She went wide-eyed for as her lips uttered several incomprehensible vocalizations while she took him in like a whinnying brood-mare in heat. There was a pause of several seconds as she adjusted to him, then she looked over her shoulder and told him to 'giddyap because he had hard fuckin riding to do!' She then edged herself closer to Nancy and Lynn.

She raised herself up partially and gave Lynn another one of those oh so lovely lesbo kisses, and then dropped her head down. Her lips found those of Nancy's. It was another very nice... very long Sapphic greeting and when Tina pulled her lips away and stared into Nancy's eyes, she could see Nancy wanted more.

"You trust me?" Tina asked her, looking deeply into Nancy's gaze.

"Yes," Nancy replied, unsure of what was next.

"You dig the dick of my husband," Tina asked, "and you dig the ouch of the needle? They feel nice together for you, don't they?"

"Yes!" Nancy replied, her head a swirling cauldron of sex and endorphins now.

"Good," Tina whispered, "I'm gonna make you feel soooo good. Just take my husband's cock and this blonde's poking fingers and let me do a little poke-work of my own, yes?"

Nancy nodded. She was in a most ridiculous position now... her body bend almost like a perverted letter "C"; Nick pounding her puss-pit over a saddle at one end as Lynn finger-crammed her twat and kissed her neck at the other. Yep, ridiculous ... ridiculous and oh so wonderfully nasty, that is!

What the hell difference did it make to have one more person messing with her, really? She told Tina to jump on in and do whatever she was going to do; too excited and horny to protest anyhow.

Over the next few minutes Nancy just zoned-out; letting all the sensations build like a bubbling pot on a stove. It was now a kaleidoscope of sensations moving through her body and her head; the pain from the hummingbird next to her twat, Nick's dick sawing in and out of her pussy, and the stroke of Lynn's fingers jammed up along with that dick; all giving her g-spot and clit a wicked poking-stroking. It was so wonderfully overwhelming... that pain melding with lovely pleasure.