Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early bell rang, allowing walkers to leave the school. The door popped open. She raced through it. She simply didn't remember running the whole way; not a walk but a full-blown RUN home!

She hit her front door and dropped her books in the entry-way. She looked around the front room. Good... nobody home yet!

She careened down the hallway bumping her shoulder into the wall before running straight into the bathroom. She slammed the door shut behind her and locked it, shaking the handle just to be sure. Her sneakers were kicked off before she knew it and just a few seconds later her clothes hit the floor. She stepped quickly into the shower, now ready to deal with ...WHATEVER THE HELL THIS WAS!

In the steam and spatter of the showerhead with the cheap plastic curtain pulled closed behind her, she jilled-off hard; frigged herself rotten even. Her own fingers didn't soothe her... they fucking attacked her!

She ravaged herself; her hands finding everywhere and anywhere upon her body to grope, poke and stroke herself while lurid naked images of men and women fucked and rutted in the sweaty fevered recesses of her mind. She shrieked and sobbed and brought herself off mewling and whining through her noses as her tongue ran back and forth across her lips and teeth. It was good... it was SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD!

That night at dinner she was distracted. She was distracted again during homework, barely finishing it. She wasn't even interested in TV.

She said something about "not feeling well" to her folks and slipped off to the bedroom. She then closed the door, tossed on jammies and hopped into bed. She gave herself another vigorous "rub-one- out" session and finally was able to drift off to sleep before her sister entered the room and turned-in for the night, herself.

Her self-abusive methods had worked that first night; that much was true, but she found it wasn't the end of it. Every night that week afterwards; she needed to give herself a little "something naughty and selfish beneath the blankets. Sleep would not come until she made herself CUM!

Now here it was five days later and she was STILL in the dark; rubbing herself as if attempting to erase a bunch of misspelled words on her clit, pussy and nipples. Damn... oh well, her sister was sleeping and she was so turned on. The taste of the girlie-syrup from her twat-waffle had put that dirty-little-mind of hers into high gear; a seemingly endless array of nasty fantasies all banging away in her skull, vying for her attention and consideration.

She lay on her tummy and stroked her cunt-hole; the tips of her fingers pushing in deep while she ground the heel of her hand against her clit. She began humping her hand with her hips ever so slightly and making her bedsprings creak.

That felt nice. So nice but it wasn't enough. So what else could she do? Damn, what else could she do? Damn, damn, damn!

HEY, wait a minute.

She remembered back to her frig in the shower. She flipped onto her back as she recalled how it felt to frig herself while her other hand had wandered down her taint and brushed her poo-pucker. It had been an accident but it had felt sooo funny in a nice sort of way.

Damn it was hot in here? Her breasts felt like they were in a steam room. She pushed the blanket off her chest and let "her girls" breath a bit.

She began to stroke her puss-hole and clit with one hand while using her other hand to tease her taint. Little strokes on that funny little "in-between place," felt good along with what she was doing with her hand; yet she need more. She edged her finger a fraction of an inch farther south; leaving the no-mans-land between twat and tushy-hole.

She now touched the head of her mud-button with her fingertip; commencing to play and stroke at it in teensy weensy circles as her other hand finger blasted and humped her puss. She didn't know it yet but she was deliberately pushing the pink stinky ridged doorbell to a happy lifetime enjoying all things anal. She frigged and teased and wheezed in the dark; both her hands making sweet delicious mischief below the covers.

In her wickedly keen little memory, she hit replay on that VHS tape; recalling a lesbian scene where two women engaged in a torrid sixty-nine as a pizza delivery boy entered the room. With barely a glance up they offered him to join in on the fun and using some stupidly infantile dialogue he set the pizza aside. His clothes were shortly in a heap on the floor. Soon his delivery-dude dong was slewing up inside the greasy dung-hole of the dirty-blonde girl on top; while she and her brunette girlfriend down below, munched each other's rugs with furiously shaking heads.

It was simply awful porn, but it had all stuck in her head. Now she was making it "work for her"... (making it work in fact ...so ...very ...very nicely, indeed)!

In her naughty little noggin, Lynn now changed things up a bit. It was HER on top and beneath her the brunette happened to be Kim; her hot bestie, two months older than her. She now imagined the taste of Kim's cunt; bringing her fingers to her tongue and nose momentarily, (just to help the fantasy along).

A whiff and a taste of her fingers later, and she'd achieved sufficient inspiration. Now she imagined Danny; a nineteen-year-old quarterback who'd graduated her high school the year before. She'd fantasized about him before ...yes, but never like this.

She eased her finger up inside the snugness of her asshole; wiggling it around in her own nasty shameful warmth for a bit before she joined it with a second, and then a third. She imagined the meaty stretch of Danny's hard throbbing cock digging away at her dirty-place. Stroke, stroke, stroke, her hand probed up her rectum; her other hand now a mere buzzing blur on her cunt and clit it seemed. Now faster and harder she went, STROKE, STROKE, STROKE, STROKE, STROKE... UGGGGHHHH ...that did it for her!

She felt herself shudder and she brought the top edge of her blanket to her teeth. In the dark she whimpered softly; biting down on her covers as she frigged and came... and came and frigged... and came. It was so nice. It was soooo very, very nice!

Sleep came not a minute after she did.

After that she was hooked; pure and simple. Sex, porn, and lust had their newest self-abusing convert, (and one who understood her own orgasm better as to boot).

Now she just needed to get out into that big wide world and just fuck it raw!

Like her future friend Nurse Nancy, her first lesbian experience came from a sleepover at the house of a girl a few days later. She was a girl with like interests and of a similar taste. The fact that it was her best friend Kim made it all the more special and ironic.

In the dark and under the cover of sleeping bags; Lynn and Kim used fingers, lips and tongues upon one another in wonderfully new and exciting ways! Soon, she and "Kimmie," found other girls who shared their special "hobbies and interests." This progressed to some wonderfully fun nubile encounters, (with as many as six young women at a time playing around on the 1970's crappy orange shag carpet of Kim's basement while her parents were away on a day trip).

For her part, Lynn was somewhat befuddled by it all, (as well as excited). She didn't know if this was "practice," or if she really only fancied girls deep down in her heart of hearts. There was only one way to find out.

Soon she took things further in the backs of cars with boys from her school. No longer content to simply kiss and make out with fellahs before letting them grab her tits and call it a date; she wanted cocks, big veiny ones too... and she wanted them simply everyplace and everywhere!

She jerked them, she sucked them, she stroked them and fucked them. Oh, but she was cautious though!

At first she wanted only condom-coated cocks up her cunt. She knew the dangers of baby-batter and she didn't wish to be another teen pregnancy statistic. No glove no love, that was her motto.

After several fuck and suck sessions however, she expanded her repertoire; allowing a few unwrapped rascals up her snatch, (if only to finish the moaning young men off with a blowjob or a nice "squirty-spooge" upon her tits). It was shortly after that, she hit upon the idea of "butthole birth-control," taking cock up her pussy for several strokes and then letting the boy stick it up her anus to "finish." It was love at first greasy shove!

Once she'd experienced that first warm nutting up inside her naughty "no-no" place, there was simply no turning back. She loved it. Once she'd managed to cum with a cock deep in her crapper, she was addicted pure and simple!

The rest was history. After graduating and moving out of the house, she worked odd jobs and lived with a couple of boyfriends. It was during this time she learned to ride motorcycles as well as stiff cocks, (both activities she found equally captivating).

A short time after this she found herself in Nursing school. There, she focused on her studies with a new found dedication and purpose; even going so far as to swear off dick, (terribly hard sacrifice that it was). She couldn't let one more guy with a "smooth line" and a set of broad shoulders deter her from her new found quest; to make something out of herself.

She wasn't a total prude though; she'd remembered the times she'd had in high school with her girlfriend Kim and the other girls. She and a few like-minded girlfriends at the school became "lesbians until graduation" (or LUGs), as they playfully referred to one another; no harm in that.

It was just like high school all over again in some respects. She and her roommate Florence (or "Flo" as she was called), set aside special-time together with the shades drawn and their clothes off. During these "breaks," the two brought one another off to countless orgasms with tongues and dildos up one another's snatches and with greased fingers up one another's assholes.

Once more, both women decided more young ladies were needed in these little special "stress relief sessions" of theirs. It started out with one or two extra girls of like minds, first. Soon however, the relief sessions involved as many as six other naked women daisy chaining away with dildos and licking eager tongues.

It worked. It worked because they made it work. It also taught Lynn, the new nurse something quite valuable; sex was as essential to life as was food, air and sleep.

She found motorcycles to be equally indispensable for good health and solid mental well-being; getting her first bike dirt-cheap after clobbering a biker at pool who couldn't cover his own wager. He'd thought he was going to get his cock sucked in the parking lot; instead he'd had to call his grandmother to come get him and give him a ride home in her Pacer, (all while his buddies hooted and chided him out the door).

Steady cock came back to her following graduation. Something new came along for her too. About two years in practice as a nurse, she met the love of her life, "Mr. D!"

It had begun with both attending a barbeque hosted by friends. Both checked out each other ...both checked out each other's bikes ...both looked each other up and down again.

There was a conversation. There was flirting. There was chemistry. Sparks flew.

They moved in together. One thing led to another. Somebody found a judge. They made it official. They made it work.

One reason they made it work was because they had two rules; no jealousy... and no fucking secrets. She had his back, he had his. That extended to money, work, sex... and yeah bikes.

What? You thought I would leave the bikes out of this?

They also kept up the fire and the passion between them. They knew each other's moods, knew each other's sweet spots, knew what each one was "into," and they fed those appetites regularly. They knew each other's favorite tequila. He knew just how to throw her down on the bed, rip her clothes off, and choke her while fucking her silly. He knew how she loved doggy-style and how she could take him up her twat taco or her turd factory just as easy as starting her Harley, (provided he took the time with kisses and foreplay). She knew how to suck him so that he came in ten strokes, but she dragged things out - preferring to gag on his gronk over long periods of time as he munched her pussy like he was half-starved. They both knew they liked variety and that meant - the parties!

These parties weren't your average get togethers with the neighbors where "Bob n' Helen" would come over grill burgers, oh hell no! This would involve several discreet couples (and a few singles who could keep their mouths shut). Booze and weed come out, inhibitions would be tossed on a bonfire, and clothes would come off. Lynn and Mr. D loved the swinging lifestyle, (and it loved them)!

You'll recall, I said something about no jealousy and no secrets, right? Ok, just checking to see if you were listening.

*****

Well anyhow... here Lynn was all these years later; bouncing up and down on Flash's boner and shoving him way up her hot little hiney as she whimpered and frigged her clit. For the life of her she didn't know where Mr D was but the tequila and weed (not to mention the dick), had worked their magic. This wasn't exactly a secret she was keeping... so far the rock concert had simply turned out better than anticipated. She tucked that thought away in the back of her head and kept moving up and down on the rocker's greasy penis-pole.

Flash now pulled Lynn back upon himself, so that she was reclining on him like a piece of furniture, the saddle on the floor supporting the both of them. In this new arrangement, Flash could easily finger her nipples and fiddle her clit as his cock continued to split her; right up her tail-pipe!

"Haaahhh," Lynn gasped as she felt the tweaks and diddles from his hands blend perfectly with the ohhhh-so-nice stretch that cock of his was giving her!

He was playing her now; strumming her like a guitar. She was awash in sheer bliss from it all. She had new company, however...

Nancy hadn't forgotten the tender loving care Lynn had just recently provided her, and she figured now was the time to repay the favor. As Nick's needle etched new art upon the small of her back and his dong shuttled back and forth in her lovely tight tushy, she craned herself forward; her face planting SMACK BANG in the middle of Lynn's upturned pussy. She commenced to feast as her blonde haired friend sighed and smiled in approval at her lovely friend's decision.

Lynn wanted to see everything. She loved the sensation of Nancy's kisser pressing down into her lady bits and gobbling her twat waffle. She needed a better view though.

Lynn plucked Justin's Stetson from Nancy's naughty noggin and placed it atop her own blonde head win no small amount of panache. It was her turn to show off and she was going to do it like a boss. She was going to totally OWN this assfuck and cunt-munch and to prove the point, she cocked the cowboy hat rakishly over one lens of those mirrored sunglasses; making certain Justin saw the whole fucking thing!

Nancy found herself rewarded for her attentions to Lynn's twat taco, as her pretty blonde bestie now ran fingers through Nancy's auburn mane; pulling the gorgeous mature nurse's lips deeper into her puss flesh. Nancy relished the taste of Lynn's pussy; a more succulent pink delicacy there never was (save her own). The fact that Flash's meaty balls kept smacking Nancy in the chin as his cock reamed Lynn's greasy rear only added to the excitement!

Nancy paused from her pussy tasting; instead dropping down to bury her snout in Flash's testicles. She huffed in that all-too-intoxicating funk of "hairy man balls," (that only a lady of her considerable appetites could truly appreciate). It wasn't enough... she had to taste them. She wrapped her lips first around one scallop-sized nut and then the other, in a greedy ball-sucking session that set Flash moaning and plowing Lynn's poor pouty pooper even harder still.

Her hunger fueled by the heady flavor of ball-sack; Nancy gently licked her way from the base of that cock ...up that manshaft along its underside, then on to the very point where male cock gave-way to stretched female pucker-hole. Tonguing that nasty fusion of boy and girl flesh, she triggered whimpers and moans from both Flash and Lynn; something that fed her wicked ego as well as her greedy lips, (knowing she had the power to make others quake and shudder with pleasure). She then moved up Lynn's taint, licking and nibbling all the way slowly until she once again had a mouth full of twat. With a happy sigh, Lynn seized a fistful of Nancy's auburn mane to show how much she appreciated Nancy's tickling tongue-torture talents!

That tug to Nancy's locks from Lynn blended exquisitely with that buzzing sting from Nick's needle, (and that's not to mention the stick to her ass from Nick's butt-stretching prick). Nancy now realized, she was a happy sufferer of algolagnia, (or the love of pain during sex). It was something she'd always suspected at some level of her consciousness, but now it was if she'd awakened from a deep drowsy sleep and was happily aware of it all. She was like that person we all know who put's hot sauce on everything, (because what is pleasure without the spicy burn)?

Lynn turned her attention from Nancy's nookie nibblings to observe the raunchy rectal rut of Cowboy Motherfucker and Tattooed Tina. Something had made her look their way and that something was Cowboy Motherfucker himself; his eyes locked onto hers. How long had he been staring at her? It didn't matter; Lynn had felt that gaze of his like a sexy male heat ray, and now as he plowed away at Tina's intestines, Justin simply held that stare into Lynn's unblinking baby blues. He broke the tension with a wink and a wry smile.

She smiled back.

Good, he nodded to her... he had her attention.

Now he executed a reversal; leaning forward to scoop up Tina with both his arms beneath her tattooed "tummy tum-tum." He pulled her up and over backwards, so that she now found herself seated on his dong; her legs now straddling him reverse cowgirl style in a squat as he reclined back against the saddle. Tina let out a happy squeal and then began to bounce, sending that dong of his deep up her derriere with each plunge of her lovely ass. Justin then returned his gaze to that of Lynn's.

He kept those eyes of his locked on Lynn's face, (as he fucked both Tina's ass and Lynn's mind). In typical cowpoke fashion, he was showing off for a lady, (hoping she'd take notice). She did ...OH FUCK YEAH, SHE DID!

Lynn felt a cool rush of primal awe tingle at her very scalp beneath that Stetson atop her head. Behind those mirrored sunglasses her eyes were spellbound by what they beheld. She was as much a deer caught in the headlights; unable to tear her eyes from the spectacle, and simply not wanting to do so either for that matter.

Plain and simple, Justin's cock was pummeling Tina's poor anal pucker in a dirty stretching so wonderfully rude it was worthy of the sagas. Each thrust of the veiny penile poker, forced the elastic rim of her anus wide; like a great serpent attempting to devour its prey all in one gulp. Each push up her entrails forced Tina's twat waffle to gape; sufficient to make her pink puss pit resemble a sagging mouth on a theatrical mask. Tina to put it bluntly; was like a suitcase loaded way beyond capacity... but oh happily so!

Oh yeah, Tina was happy. She may have been wailing like her heart was gonna break but she was sporting a big happy smile across her kisser by now. That much was clear.