Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also clear that Justin was flirting hard with Lynn, humping his hardon up Tina's hiney but lickin his lips and leering at "Lovely Lusty Lynn," and he was not showing any indications of stopping. He was advertising, no two ways about it.

Lynn raised those mirrored glasses from her eyes; leering straight back at him and spot-welding her gaze to his. She ran a tongue across her lips as if in reply; nodding and flaring her nostrils. She was game ...and she made THAT FACT perfectly clear!

She bounced up and down now on Flash's boner; matching Tina's pace now, stroke for stroke, while allowing for a delightful bond of sexual energy to arc from her eyes directly into those of Cowboy Motherfucker. Flash may have been royally reaming her rectum, but in Lynn's naughty pretty noggin it was Justin's rump-splitter that was doing all the up and down sawing away at her insides!

Justin felt "it" too. With each push of his proud pony prick way up Tina's tight tushy, he only felt the squeezing hug of lovely Lynn's asshole. It was all in his head but he wanted it all up her ass. Oh hell yeah, he so badly wanted that asshole of hers, (and she fucking knew it).

They both knew. Their eyes spoke the unspoken. He WOULD have her tonight, and she'd have HIM! He could bank on it.

Lynn yanked Justin's glasses from her eyes; tucking them in her pocket for safe keeping. She didn't want her baby blues hidden behind mirrors, (not given the circumstances). She wanted to preserve that link; that spark of energy arcing across the room from she to he and back again.

Her hand cupped the back of Nancy's head and she crotch-humped the face of her BFF. Just across the oh-so-short distance, she sneered lasciviously at her cowpoke; all while matching Tina's pace and speed with her ass ...stroke ...for plunging ...stroke. It was a delightfully synchronized pervy spectacle that now unfolded!

Meanwhile, Nick's hands worked busily; etching new life into Nancy's tramp-stamp. Nancy felt the buzzing prick of the needle and stretchy-buggering of Nick's throbbing prick up her insides and reveled in the oh-so-wonderful discomfort of it all.

She wanted to know what he was doing, but all her requests for a hint were met by a playful slap on her ass by Nick. He'd made a couple of sideways glances at his wife Tina when she'd been fucked on all fours by Justin, but that was the extent of it all, (not that Nancy had not noticed the Nick's attention being diverted). She'd find out soon enough anyhow!

Nick switched to pigments, now filling in his masterpiece with colors; turning Nancy's tramp-stamp one buzzing prick of the needle at a time, into an "ass-terpeice." He kept plowing his dong up her gut but his eyes and hand's worked in meticulous harmony; focusing only on the lurid images coming to life on the small of Nancy's back. She'd simply love this; a special tushy tapestry of Nick's own creation!

Nancy for her part only knew that Nick was now moving here, there, and every-fucking-where; with that needle. It was as if he were prick-painting fireflies all-fucking-over the place upon her ass!

Again she asked about what he was doing. Her question was met only with a rough cock-thrust up her tailpipe and a slap on her tushy; followed by Nick rudely tugging her hair and snarling,

"Shhhhush, I've got this!"

The harsh treatment only made Nancy's heart beat faster. It made her skin tingle. It made her quim weep dewy tears of misty joy down her thighs.

Nick's hand had company ...Lynn's.

"No Nick," she said with a wicked winky wink and a naughty pout, "I've got this!"

She batted Nick's hand away (as it was messing with the lovely sensation of Nancy's noggin on her nookie). She wasn't being grouchy as much as just a tad playfully greedy. Nancy's lips and tongue felt oh so nice down there... would be a shame for her to stop.

Instead, Lynn decided the best way to silence Nancy's questions and to allow Nick a chance to finish his work was to keep Nancy's kisser full of cunt. The best way to do that was a favorite of both hers (and Nancy's as well, as luck would have things).

Both of Lynn's hands descended to Nancy's lovely neck. In short... Lynn choked her girlfriend. These were little chokes, nothing serious, but enough that in between munches of Lynn's pussy, Nancy felt the "thrill of the squeeze" added to the sting and the stretch of her ass. Nancy munched that twat like a good girl should and reveled in the pain, discomfort, and delightful trepidation that comes from not knowing when the next squeeze will happen as one's ass is filled to the brim with cock. Her sex now dribbled and ran leaky plumbing.

The weed found its way around the room again, going with the pipe one way and an expertly rolled joint the other. The air was heavy with moans, smoke, and the heady scent of well-fucked ass. It was about to get downright funky with that intriguing combination of fragrances.

It was now that Justin took inspiration from Lynn's rough treatment of Nancy. He could see the effect of what she was doing and he considered what it would mean if he tried the same with Tina. He reached up to Tina's pretty paisley tatted neck o gave it a squeeze as she lay atop him with her spine his belly; his dong plunging in and out of her greasy anus like a veiny piston.

It was a little choke but Justin's hunch was correct. Tina emitted the tiniest of sputters, but was quite receptive to the idea; turning her head and whispering for him to do it again even. He complied; she sputtered, and he released his grip on her pretty wind-pipe. He kept fucking, but he noticed just a short distance away something else that was interesting; he had as it turns out ...an appreciative audience.

Lynn's eyes were absolutely riveted to what was happening, what's more, she was wearing a look now that was a brimming with "the hornies." She wanted those hands of his on her own pretty white throat.

Fortunately for Lynn, Flash had been paying attention as well. Reading her like a book his fingers found her pretty neck and made like a friendly boa constrictor.

She felt the manly squeeze cut off her wind for the briefest of moments, then it released. The sensation mingled immediately with the thrust of Flash's cock up her insides. Down below, she humped her clit against the pleasing lap of Nancy's tongue. She knew more squeezes were forthcoming from Flash. Her pleasure began to build.

Again Lynn squeezed and released Nancy's neck; timing the friendly strangle with that of Flash's hands. She and Nancy would get through this together... one cutoff windpipe embrace at a time.

The humps and moans in the room came faster and louder now; as Nick's needle buzzed and stung lovely colors into Nancy's heart-shaped hiney. Maybe it was his skill as an artist, maybe it was the haze of booze sex and dope, but her ass began to take on a lovely and vivid array of pigments that even the folks at Disney could not help but marvel at. As the image on Nancy's rump began come to life in all its lurid glory; up the sidewalk outside arrived two pairs of clicking high heels.

*****

Two women walked arm in arm in the glow of the streetlamp past Lynn's bike and Flash's limo. Stevie the chauffeur seated behind the wheel with his eyes closed and his earbuds in; never so much as became aware of their passing.

It was as if two beautiful ghosts, clad in pale robes passed by the black limousine, their only sound being the click click click of their high heels. The two pushed on up the sidewalk with an air of determination in their footsteps. They paused at the entrance to the Lucky Horseshoe Tattoo Parlor.

Annette Bishop... beautiful brunette captain of industry and international hedonist supreme, read the flickering neon sign above the door. She nodded with satisfaction; they were in the right place for certain. On her arm was her equally lovely companion Amanda, her gorgeous blonde call girl lover and fellow adventuress.

Annette had brought Amanda with her from London on a combination business trip and mini vacation to Northern Arizona to tour the facility of one of Praetorian Group's mining interests. The mine itself was a good hour and a half away from Flagstaff but she'd wanted to take her "best girl" out and show her a good time in the American southwest; hitting a desert spa together and then shopping at the Southwestern Furrier Trading Company.

She'd heard so much about the place and its extravagantly decadent fur coats, she just HAD to go and take a look, and she simply couldn't leave until she and that same best girl were decked out in matching fur finery, (despite the warm temperatures). Well... that was what air conditioning was made for, yes?

After shopping for coats and having a simply marvelous dinner, she'd had the car drop them off at the corner. The vehicle sped away, whisking her other two traveling companions (and recent graduates of her company's intern program), Bradley and Shelby back to the hotel room. The four of them were sharing a suite and Annette wished for her two young cubs to order up a bit of room service and have things ready for when she and Amanda returned. Annette wasn't worried in the least about the half mile walk to the hotel; both she and Amanda knew the way and Annette wanted some "Amanda time," all to herself.

Annette wanted to spoil her girl, Amanda. Dinner and the new coat had been a nice start but now she wanted to do a little something else for her "best girl;" something a bit more intimate and indelible. Permanent even.

Amanda it seems, had started a new tattoo back in London on her back. She'd taken the image from a photo she had of a Texas moon flower; something she'd found absolutely spellbinding, truth be told. The London tattoo artist had etched the outline meticulously across her back but she'd need to come back to his studio for a second sitting to fill in the flower with color. Annette however intervened. She had a far better idea.

Why not have the colors added here in Flagstaff by Nick at the Lucky Horseshoe on the business trip the following month? His skin colorings were absolutely famous for their superb vivid quality and his work was famous the world over. She'd suggested it to Amanda and her lovely little apple-bottomed Texas beauty agreed. It was settled.

There was one hitch; as Annette now tried the door, a shake of her pretty little wrist told her it was clearly locked. Apparently they'd run far too late at dinner, (marvelous as that meal had been). Amanda's eyes then fell sullen with disappointment. Annette read Amanda's look and took her lover's chin in her hand.

"It appears darling; we'll have to be back tomorrow. We've missed things tonight. No worries dear, we don't fly out until Monday."

"I thought it was lovely," Amanda replied, "that you wanted to do this here with this fellah Nick,"

"Only the best for you dear and... "

Annette paused and listened intently. For the briefest of moments, she could have sworn she'd heard music and laughter coming from inside the studio, but no... it had to have been coming from someplace else. The front of the business was pitch dark and absolutely still.

The two turned and clicked their heels down the street, in the direction of the hotel. Tomorrow was another day and there would be plenty of time for getting ink done on Amanda's lovely shoulders. For now, however, there was pressing business at the hotel. Room service booze needed to be downed plus those two young interns, Brad and Shelby needed a good solid fucking, (along with Amanda and their randy ring-leader Annette of course). Priorities!

*****

Inside the tattoo studio, beyond the closed door of the reception area, things were reaching a fever pitch. Three sweat drenched couples humped and moaned in the haze of pot-smoke and metal music emanating from the corner speakers.

Nick had set aside his needle and nodded his head; quite satisfied with the work he'd done. Now both his hands simply seized Nancy by her lovely hips as he knew he could focus on just one thing, but such a marvelous thing it was! He'd given her hiney his best ink, now he'd give her ass his best plowing.

As for Nancy, her excitement was climbing to a feverish level. That probably describes things best.

Between that cock sawing in and out of her delightfully damaged derriere (and Lynn's lovely lady blossom mashed up in her mouth), she was now simply wallowing in bliss! In fact, it was just about heaven for her but ironically... not quite there. She just needed a little extra something to tip the scales for her.

It was then that it seemed; Tina had somehow read her mind...

Tattooed Tina tipped her head back and found Justin's ear. With a mischievous grin etched across her face, they shared an illicit whisper.

The Cowboy Motherfucker nodded. With a combination of strength and acrobatics, he flipped her like a cheeseburger out of her reverse cowgirl cock-ride; bringing her back into the doggy position with her ass high in the air and her head low, (and quite close to the other two hiney-humping couples). As Justin sawed in and out of Tina's turd-chute from a standing crouch, Tina's hands busied themselves down in her trusty bag o' tools.

The whole activity occurred without Nancy so much as noticing that Tina now happened to be so very, very close in physical proximately her. It was just as well really; the lovely and elaborately decorated piercing specialist wanted complete surprise once again!

Tina's fingers moved swiftly and deftly. Nancy felt a pair of feminine hands at her sole remaining unpierced tit one second; then the white hot stab in her swollen pink gumdrop nipple the next.

A wave of pain shot through her chest and joined the horny stew of endorphins coursing already through her body from head to toe. That was it.

"EEEEAAGGHHH" Nancy wailed, partially rearing back like a bucking mare against Nick's thrusting cock; the lights from the studio glinting on the lovely little barbell piercing through her freshly stuck tittly nub. Tina had worked fast; the tequila and weed having done their jobs admirably in making Nancy completely unaware until the titty-sticking was a very done deal!

"OH! OH! OH -AGGGGGH!" the cry rose from Nancy's lungs as all that lovely the pain and pleasure now sent her careening over the edge. In an enormous climax, her fingers became a frantic blur on her clit; her eyes rolling about wildly as Nick's cock sawed her ass back and forth!

A second later and Nancy's cunt spat; drenching the saddle below in a wonderfully wet splashy splatter-gasm. Her shudders wracked her body from head to toe as she howled and sobbed with joy; the tremors just coming and coming... and coming!

It was all too much for Nick. He humped at her rectum furiously for just a few more joyously excruciating strokes and then he too found himself overcome. He roared in triumph; jetting a huge ropey spunk-load into the depths of Nancy's beautifully battered bunghole.

He at last huffed a few gasps before carefully pulling himself from her well drilled dung dumper. His cock flopped from her wonderfully ravaged intestines and hung limp and drippy. Still holding Nancy's ass cheeks apart, Nick now witnessed a lovely sight indeed. There before his very eyes, a generous dribble of his own spunky nut-juice cascaded from the yawn of the pretty nurse's gaping anus; like so much glaze seeping through the hole in donut!

Tina was now happily agitated beyond words, (and not merely from Justin's penile python stretching her insides either). The very act of piercing Nancy's nipple (and her subsequent climax), gave Tina something she was all too familiar with. As if she'd caught a cold from Nancy, the kinky piercing artist felt an immense rush of satisfied sadistic pleasure.

Seeing Nick's roar as he spouted deep up Nancy's backside was the last straw for Tina. Her mouth gaped wide as she rubbed her clit madly; her eyes locked on Nancy and her absolutely spent soulmate. As Justin pounder her deep up hot Hershey highway, Tina sang out with a loud head-shaking song of,

"AAGGGGHHH OHHHH YEAAHHHHHH!"

Tina now seemed to gush like a busted pipe; caught up in grip of a dewy dripping girly-gasm as she wailed like a banshee. Justin simply tossed his head back and snarled; feeling the desperate rush of his own hot ball-blast. He pulled Tina back into his loins, sending a raging torrent of piping-hot ball-batter up her corn-chute. Another blast came... and then another until he fell in a sweaty gasping heap upon the happily sighing woman beneath him; her tattoos seeming to ripple with each breath.

None of this had gone unnoticed by Lynn. She was now like a log set too close to a bonfire. She'd been heating up over time, but now this spectacle had provided her sufficient energy to absolutely combust right there and then.

Nancy now sensing Lynn was very close, gave Nick a thank you smooch before turning to Lynn's sodden pussy. A second later and her head was parked down between Lynn's thighs; eating and gobbling like she'd never done before! Flash fucked Lynn's ass hard and fast; thrusting like a throbbing angry battering ram up her already well-plowed anus, again and again. Everything was coming together nicely for the pretty biker nurse... and now Tina of all people had decided the time had come for Lynn to cum, and cum well!

Tina spun around beneath Justin; giving the Cowboy Motherfucker a deep soulful kiss. She then ran her mouth in a series of sucks and licks from his neck and shoulders, scarfing up his sweat and man-funk in the process. Whispers were exchanged between the two and their heads nodded. Justin rolled away as Tina moved to Lynn with blazing speed.

Lynn found herself once more with Tina's mouth over hers. This time instead of Justin's seed, her tongue met only his kiss and sweat and man-funk on Tina's lips. It all came together for Lynn in one big happy...

"OHHHH GAWDDDDDD! UGGHH UGGHH AGGGHHH"

Lynn exploded hard, shaking and spraying scalding hot lady-dew all over Nancy's face and Flash's slapping balls. Flash, supporting Lynn from down below; raged and wheezed. He'd finally felt the arrival of his crescendo. He forced himself up into her as far as he could go; nothing else mattering for him beyond spiking his junk as deeply as possible up into her warm squeezing insides!

There was a hot shudder inside him. He half-gasped, half whimpered. It just felt so damnably good! His cock jetted... and jetted ... and then jetted still; sending hot salty loads up between the cheeks of Lynn's softtail... as deep as her tailpipe could take it!

Collapse. Happy collapse. Happy collapse and freakishly happy laughter now pervaded everywhere, mingling with the funk and post-fuck bliss in the room. The bottle moved about the room. Some weed was passed, but it was a good three or so minutes before anyone could speak.

*****

The first to move was Nancy. Without a word she was on her feet, dashing across the room to a full length mirror. She immediately set about inspecting Nick's work; both on her front and back. Her jaw hit the ground as she sought to find the words; finally blurting out,

"AGGGHHH! ...I love it! Nick you're a fucking genius, it's better than I'd dreamed!"

There in the harsh glow of the studio's iridescent flickering lights, and on the front and back of Nancy's lovely naked form... were two images best described as masterpieces; reflected in the mirror's dingy glass. On her front fluttered the hummingbird; wings a lovely whirring bumblebee blur, its color and lines so well rendered it looked like it might land at any second on her snatch blossom. On her back however... lay something truly amazing.