Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The irony was Tina wanted to add more. But what?

She got her answer a split second later. She felt the light tweak as Tina's fingers closed upon one of her swollen gumdrop nipples; giving it first a pinch, then a gentle twist... then a tugging pull. The next thing Nancy knew, Lynn's hands twisted her chin around to one side. Lynn's mouth was now all over hers; in dire need of a little bit of lesbo lip-lock action! It was a torrid Sapphic snog, the pretty biker nurse's tongue poking and exploring all the way to Nancy's tonsils.

Nancy for her part couldn't see anything, but oh she could feel each lovely tweak and tug to her titty-nubs as Lynn and Nick saw fit to absolutely wreck that twat of hers, down below. Her pot was definitely bubbling with excitement... what would it take for it to boil over?

Tina had that answer for her.

The twist and pulling to Nancy's nipples increased with wonderful roughness. It was at just the amount of "ouch" a woman might desire, (and it was all the more appropriate that a woman should be supplying that ouch)!

Only another woman could provide a woman that just-so amount of titty tweaking without it being unpleasant, Nancy thought as she now sucked Lynn's tongue a nice girl-to-girl mouth BJ. It was right then she felt THE POKE; not in her cunt... but right through her left tit!

She pulled her face from Lynn's just in time to see Tina's hands extract the needle. A wicked grin spread across Tina's face like a spot of oil on the surface of a pond. Nancy felt a hot rush of pain at her chest. Suddenly she had what she needed as that poking discomfort mingled with the exquisite carnage occurring down at her cunt. Nancy began to blubber, wail, and shake.

Lynn seized Nancy's face again in another passionate kiss as Nancy felt Tina's hands at her left boob once more. There was metallic push and the poke, followed by those same wicked fingers groping Nancy's other nipple for a good hard triggering titty-twister! It was precisely what she needed.

"WAAAHHHH AGGGGHHH!" Nancy screamed pulling away from Lynn's mouth as she came good n' hard. She was now caught up in a torrential splash-gasm of Hurricane proportions, squirting uncontrollably against Nick's plunging cock and Lynn's frigging fingers.

Nick felt her splash his loins and between Nancy's quaking cunt and Lynn's knuckles brushing against his cock, he knew it was too much. He needed to cum. He looked frantically to Lynn; telling her to move her hand out of the way. It was clear he was going to nut, (and nut damned hard). Lynn complied, releasing her girlfriend's twat taco.

Nick's powerful arms swept up the still quaking Nancy; bringing her up in an embrace as his cock plunged in and out of her baby factory and jetting hot ropes of cum deep inside her. The two kissed. It was like they'd melted into happy blubbers and whimpers; Nick drenched from Nancy's puss-piddlings and Nancy, enjoying the last little dribbles that cock up her puss-pipe.

She hugged him hard; sniffing and kissing his face, neck and shoulders. A sensualist to the last, Nancy wanted to get in a few last huffs of his sweaty man-smells and tastes. She loved it. There was no denying it.

A second later and the air was filled with more grunts and moans, (not to mention the distinctly hot whiff of sex). It seems this whole time Tina was getting plowed up her puss-hole from behind by the ever-capable Cowboy Motherfucker, (who by all accounts was rowing her insides and riding her ass hell-bent for leather). Meanwhile Flash's pussy-poker had been knocking Lynn's ovaries up somewhere into her shoulder-blades as he himself twisted at her teats; chewing and biting her shoulders in the process, all while fiddling her swelled up clitty in torrid reach-around. Neither of the girls seemed to be complaining in the least, (despite their moans and cries).

For Tina, seeing Nancy climax after she'd pierced the hot nurse's nipple was the catalyst she'd needed to go along with that huge pony cock that Cowboy Motherfucker was slamming home up inside her cunt. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth dropped open. She shook on all fours, trying desperately to find her voice before cutting loose with a banshee-holler of,

"Eeeeee-yaaaaaaaaggggghhhh!"

Tina's hard climax was like a trail of black powder; flashing and racing across the floor to create a sympathetic pyro-technic effect in Lynn and the aptly named Flash, as well! It was as if the tattooed tart had sneezed and the pretty blonde nurse with the kewpie-doll looks had caught it, (along the tattoo-sleeved rock star hammering away at her twat from behind). Both released in a violent full-bodied sneeze of their own!

"AAAAAAGGGHHHH! EEEAAAAGGGHHH!" cried Lynn and Flash in unison, their call of joy taking on nearly a happy duet quality with a charm all its very own.

Both were transformed into two rutting beasts on heat as the rocker's cock splattered salty curd after salty ropey curd inside Lynn. She responded with a happy cascade of briny girly drippings down his shaft before the two fell backwards; laughing over the top of Flash's saddle.

The duo now looked perfectly ridiculous; legs kicking and asses up over the saddle on the floor as they tried to right themselves, only to be happily tangled in the sex and sweat-drenched body of the other. When they finally sat up and kissed, they were all snorts and giggles at what had just happened. Their laughter, like the climaxes just a few seconds previous... was just as contagious.

Soon all six people in the room were cackling hysterically. It would only get worse. Nancy still had the other half of her tattoo to complete, Nick still wished to fuck the pretty nurse-MILF in the ass in the bargain, and Tina had just retrieved a brand new unopened bottle of tequila from underneath the cash register that she and Nick had been saving for a special occasion. It was then Lynn remembered the weed and the pipe in her jacket. This fucked-up event was on the verge of going to a whole new level of fucked-up, and they still hadn't made it to the after-party at the hotel!

The paper seal on the tequila bottle was broken as Tina twisted the cap and "opened her up," to take a swilling swig of the contents. Lynn fumbled with her cigarette lighter and her special "party-favors."

The bottle went one way, and soon the illicit contents of Lynn's went the other way trailing smoke. The jar of Vaseline was meanwhile being passed amongst the men, who knew well enough how to put it to good use; what with lovely un-fucked female assholes in oh-so-easy reach, it was not as if they needed to be told. It was a party now!

The atmosphere was now saturated with post-fuck funk, sweat, and laughs. It would soon be filled with more of the same, (but with the added wafting scent of good ole freshly lit "sticky-icky"). This was not your average dime-bag moss... it was clear to all that Lynn had gotten her mitts and on some prime shit. It was also clear that Lynn considered sharing ...to indeed be caring.

Cowboy Motherfucker greased up his pole fresh out of Tattooed Tina's twat-hole. He hadn't cum inside her; having blown his load earlier down Tina's trachea he'd been able to edge himself nicely and now he was ready to dig into her colorfully decorated derriere and dirt chute.

Nick and Flash followed suit. The problem was they'd both just nutted and were in a bit of a race against time before they "lost things."

No problem, this was not their first time at the rodeo. With a dob of grease each, they soon were running their freshly slicked cocks up and down the cracks of Nancy and Lynn's "purdy pink pouty poopers," crease-fucking their ladies. Both women lay over their respective saddles; heads down and asses-up, (as if it were "branding time"). In this way, Flash and Nick could slide their shafts to sufficient hardness while the tequila flowed and the smoke billowed ...all mixing together with the giggles and laughter.

"OOHHHHH SHI-I-I-I-I-TTTT!! AAAHHHHHH!!" came a bawl from Tina as Cowboy Motherfucker was now attempting to load that bucking bronco cock of his into her rear-chute. Like the two other women nearby, she was all "head-down and heart-shaped tattooed ass-up," (with Justin slowly pushing his mushroom cock-head against her puckered anus). He was going easy but confidently... slow and steady being key for him as he tested the elasticity of her pretty pink poo-pucker; watching for any signs of things going just plain wrong. They didn't.

For all her yelping and gasping, Tina was a trooper. In fact, she was a trooper who could take anything up the pooper; provided she had enough grease, clitoral stimulation and decent booze fueling things for her.

In spite of how big that pony cock was, she simply leaned back hard against it; frigging her clit silly with madly strumming fingers. A second later she huffed her lungs empty and commenced to make her ass... oh so wonderfully full. She just loved the thrill of being stretched in her nasty no-no hole by a big greasy cock.

Justin now found Tina's mud-pucker yielding to the blunt stretching push of his member. It was tight though. Her 'lil pink shitter-shutter' opened to allow him entry sure enough, but not without first giving his dingdong a 'tender lovin greasy ...SQUEEZE,' as it passed through the door, veiny shaft and all!

He for damned-sure knew he was in for a ride.

He got halfway in; paused ...and allowed Tina to make adjustments. She caught her breath and pushed back more. He felt the forbidden warmth of her insides and the grip of her ass, exquisitely holding him in that nasty squeeze.

They both waited. She paused and then with grit and determination, she forced out the air from her lungs and sank his shaft into her up to his balls.

"EEEYYYAGGGHHH!" Tina cried out.

There was another pause as she raised her hand and bid him to wait. A few seconds more and she was good.

She nodded her head. Justin began to fuck and churn Tina's insides as she cursed like a sailor on shore leave; all while diddling her own clit with selfish determined fury.

A few feet away, Nick now was quite satisfied with both the hardness of his wang and the slickness of Nancy's caca-canyon. It was time to get things started.

He slewed the tip of his dong to the dimple of her ass-chute as Nancy grimaced in anticipation and blew out her air. She shut eyes and let out a low belly-ache of a groan as the girth of his greasy gronk began to give her gut-hole a nice friendly ...PUSH.

Once the cock was inside, there was a pause. Nancy sucked her wind back in and allowed her asshole to get used to the stretch of Nick's member, then she nodded her pretty lil auburn head with the cowboy Stetson still atop it. Nick picked up his needle, and began to stroke-fuck her rectum slowly. This would be a marvelous exercise in multi-tasking for him... and her!

Now all that were left were Lynn and Flash. With the rocker's cock ready to go, Lynn decided to take charge of things. She had him sit down on the floor facing Nick and Nancy, with his greased dork pointing to the ceiling and his back reclining on the saddle.

Glancing just a few feet away Lynn caught Cowboy Motherfucker's eye as he slewed back n' forth between Tina's ass cheeks; his hands rowing steadily at her rear as he held her by her hips masterfully. Lynn plucked those stolen sunglasses from her jacket and with a bit of panache, winked at him while licking her lips. His face turned her way, his eyes following her every move despite the fact that he was most busy with Tina.

Confident she had Justin's attention if not his cock just yet; Lynn popped those mirrored shades upon her face before focusing on Flash's rocker cock below on the floor requiring some tender loving care. She was going to show everyone (Justin and Tina in particular), just how well she could skewer her own backdoor with a big greasy man-dong.

She stood above Flash's cock with her feet shoulder width apart, straddling his legs with her ass above his face. She was pretty sure he enjoyed the view from where he was and she was right; her ass was simply marvelous. It was about to be fucked marvelously hard!

She squatted down and found the knob of Flash's cock; placing its bulbous bell-head against the puckered pink notch of her anus. She let gravity and grease do the rest, simply sinking down on it and letting it skewer her up her hiney.

"EEYYAAHHHH...OHHHHHHH," came hot rush of air from her lungs as she descended upon the shaft; raising her head to the ceiling with eyes shut behind the mirrored sunglasses.

She huffed in and out, in and out for several breaths. When she felt everything inside her was calming down, she commenced to move herself up and down, ever... so... slowly. As her entrails embraced the stretch, she became braver; picking up the pace to a nice bouncing butt-fuck as Flash held her steady from underneath with strong tattooed arms.

"Give it to me sweetie," she hissed over her shoulder to him.

He complied, shoving his junk up her keister as far as it would go with each stroke. Her ass cheeks bouncing upon his loins now rang out in the room with an audible repetitive SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! that rose above the other grunts, moans, and gasps filling the air.

Lynn was in her element now. Anal sex was something she did; something she loved - just as much as tequila and weed, just as much as riding her bike loud and fast through sleepy neighborhoods on Sunday mornings. It was what she did. It was in short, "her thing."

*****

For her part, bottom-fucking was just as much a part of sex for Lynn as was pussy-eating, blowjobs, and slow-deep soulful missionary. She had to have it regularly or she developed an itch for it.

Thinking back on the subject; Lynn realized her naughty little anus had been as much a pink puckered part of her sexuality as was her womb, clit, or her bee-stung gumdrop nipples. She really couldn't remember a time when she didn't like to play with herself back there; it felt nasty and filthy... yet oh so nice to play with her stinky little ring, and the fun little chamber just beyond the backdoor's squeeze. She guessed that she'd first really identified her anus as a "selfish little pleasure center" when she'd first made a regular practice of masturbating herself to sleep. Those were such nasty days... her last year at home.

She'd been quietly "flipping her bean" in the bedroom under the covers, (trying so hard not to disturb her older sister sleeping just a few feet away). She'd always noticed the brush of a finger felt "funny" back there, but now at eighteen (and in her senior year in high school), she wanted a little more... a little different... a little strange.

She'd dropped the fingers of one hand in her dewy little twat-hole. As her other hand stroked back and forth between her nips and clit, her nostrils flared in hissy frantic little sips of air. I was as if she were in the middle of a feverish bad dream, the result of being both a healthy young woman, and a boiling cauldron of female hormones. This evening she was particularly edgy and in need of shameful relief as she did dirty things to herself.

She brought her hand up from her twat-taco and gave her myrrh-coated fingertips a little whiff. It was a pleasing scent, it was a comforting scent, it was her scent, and yet it was more than just her. She knew already she felt "things" for girls just as much as she'd hungered for boys.

That marvelously heady scent told her as much!

She sucked those fingers quietly while strumming her bean; whimpering quietly in the dark and listening carefully for the slightest murmur or movement from her sister. No sound came from that other side of the room except slow deep breaths; her sibling turned away from her facing the window. Good; she needed to fucking take care of this so she could get some sleep and these feelings were driving her up the wall, she was so horny!

She'd been turned-on badly lately. Maybe "turned-on" didn't describe it completely? Perhaps "wired" would be a better description; it was so nasty and disturbing (and yet wonderfully distracting).

A week before, she and her sister had been digging around in a closet where they weren't supposed to when their parents were away. They'd found a beat-up VHS porn tape with its black and white label peeling away slightly at the edges. Both girls knew they shouldn't be rummaging around in things but now, curiosity got the best of them.

A pop in the VCR later, and both she and her big sis got an eye-full; actually more than that, (about one hour and fifteen minutes full of handfuls, mouthfuls, and face-fuls). It was a loopy compilation of surgically enhanced bimbos and greasy looking guys with icky porn-mustaches and goofy mullets. It was burned into her head and as unappealing as it was... she also couldn't stop squishing her thighs together in her chair that evening at the dinner table as she remembered it all.

Then there had been the locker-room incident. She'd seen a couple of girls from her senior class undressing at school to use the showers and she felt a sort of longing for them. She'd felt odd things for girls before; mostly from glamour magazines and TV. Now however, fueled by the images from that VHS tape in her head, the sight of those ordinary girls her own age simply giggling and stepping into the hot steamy rain of the group shower, it triggered something.

She had the oddest mental image flash through her imagination. It may have been a moment of fantasy; perhaps inspiration or impulse she didn't know and it didn't really matter. Whatever it was, in her mind she was lying in her bed with those very same eighteen-year-old girls; naked, cuddling, and with everyone fondling one another in a happy cloud of kisses, rubs, and giggles.

She tossed on her sweatshirt and left the locker-room. Fuck the shower; she didn't need one and she'd get one when she got home. She just needed to get fresh air.

What was wrong with her? Had it been those lesbian scenes on the tape? NO, she just needed fresh air! Fresh air and homework would "cure" her.

Then she walked past the boys locker-room. The door was constantly opening and closing with sweaty young men going in and the whiff of socks and man-funk wafting out. It happened. Just how it happened; she wasn't certain, but at one point the gym-coach opened the door and shouted inside at some boys to, "hurry up and get to the showers."

Out of the corner of her eye she saw it, the forms of ordinary young men from her senior class suddenly merged with the mental images of men she'd seen in the tape. It should have been icky right? Nope, she suddenly saw those young men she'd scoffed at in class and in the cafeteria ...in a whole new light; a gaudy flickering shot-on-video sort of light. In their tighty-whitey underpants and those stupid tube-socks with the gaudy stripes, she saw those young men. What's more... she saw herself; covered in a heap of sweating heaving "dude-flesh;" with ardent young cocks all attempting to poke her in the...

OH SHIT SHE NEEDED AIR! SHE HAD TO GET THE FUCK HOME!

She felt desperate apprehension. An older woman would have recognized this as a healthy female libido acting in concert with hormones and blossoming sexuality. To an eighteen-year-old girl who was not exactly street smart this was unsettling. She raced down the hall from the gym and in a mood of supreme agitation she pushed on a glass exit door.

Something was wrong. She pulled it the other way. Nothing worked. She tried the next door beside it. It too was uncooperative. She shook the crush bar in her hand.

WHY WOULDN'T THESE FUCKING FUCKETY-FUCK DOORS WORK? AAAGGHHHH!!