Lusty Lynn - Sexy Biker Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had embellished her tramp-stamp well enough; adding more foliage to the leafy hearts of greenery already surrounding Nancy's spinal humming bird, but he'd gone one step further. He'd taken inspiration from the orgy of men and women frantically humping on his wife Tina's tattooed torso, but in the same instance he'd changed things up a bit.

On Nancy, he'd hidden the frolicking fuckery in a series of beautiful rose blossoms and corkscrew twisting stems; turning it all into gorgeously copulating camouflage. In amongst the vines men and women fucked sucked here and there; just barely perceptible to the viewer really, until one discovered the very vines themselves had become the green outlined horny-thorny forms of wickedly beautiful people, doing beautifully wicked acts to one another. That same viewer would chuckle at the nuanced dirty joke until they realized the very plant leaves themselves were not greenery at all, (but instead green leafy shapes of men and women in the intimate act of passionate lovemaking). It was a joke with many levels, much like the very act of sex itself... and yet there was still a little bit more to be seen!

In one final act of pure genius, Nick had brought one of the flowers out to the location of the hummingbird's snout. The snout was now the slenderest of circumcised penises and the blossom it was about to probe, was a lovely pink labia, camouflaged perfectly amongst rose petals; rendered with an anatomical correctness worthy of any OBGYN. Just below the fluttering bird's tail feathers (but not quite down in the orgiastic foliage of writhing greenery), Nick had placed a simple parchment scroll of old English lettering that said simply,

"Tequila makes your clothes fall off!"

Nancy gasped again; suddenly realizing Nick had created a picture within a picture; fuckery and sex all hidden in plain sight. He'd had outdone himself, and done so in the course of two ripping good fucks! True... he'd also taken inspiration from a painting he'd seen years before at an art gallery over in Sedona, but that had been YEARS now, and he was acting more on raw talent than memory. As far as he knew; this idea had never been transferred into the medium of tattoo artisan-ship... until now!

All the other's present at this post orgy gasp-athon were now overcome with curiosity; forming a little appreciative huddle around the naked Nancy and turning the tattoo joint into a sort of after-hours ass-art gallery with a private viewing for discerning types. The bottle and the weed went from hand to hand amongst the gawkers as several eyes danced over Nick's naughty needlework. The surprised expressions of shock were genuine and heartfelt. They all understood they were standing in the presence of greatness.

"I take it back Nick," Nancy whined, "I have to pay you! It's too damned fine a work of art... my hubby can send you a... "

"Nancy," Nick interrupted, "you paid me. Your payment is running out the crack of that hot little turd-cutter of yours and leaving a trail on the floor!"

"Ooh yes, it is!" squealed Tina, who brattishly dropped to her knees behind Nancy, bent the lovely GILF at the waist, and commenced to rimming her hubby's salty testicle sqeezings from Nancy's nether-hole.

Lynn now saw her chance. Stealin' a peek behind Tina's own heart-shaped rump of paisley artwork, she spied Justin's secret sauce drizzling from the piercing princesses poor pink pounded pooper. Whether it was the weed, the tequila, or just plain naughtiness and kink; no one could tell, but she pounced.

She landed down between Tina's inky fesses; spreading them wide to get a heaping drippy helping of Justin's junk-sugar, fresh from the woman's pink pucker. She simply had to have a taste of the Cowboy Mother Fucker's boy batter and there it was!

Tina moaned out of sheer delight into Nancy's ass cheeks but continued to snack her own man's spendings. Nancy wriggled her lovely ass appreciatively. Boundaries now meant nothing and inhibitions and any sense of right and wrong was floating away through the AC ducts with the pot smoke.

All three men just stared. There was an awkward pause. There was more pause still... everyone in the room with a penis amazed at what was happening before them. Nick hadn't seen that many dirty snowballs since the blizzard two years back but shaking his head he said,

"Ermm ... no I couldn't accept payment. Flash, you and I had a deal and I intend to keep it. No cash... I am standing on that. Oooh Tina, that's hot!"

"Bullshit," Flash told him, the artist in himself realizing a magnificent work of art had just been rendered for free, "if you can't take coin, how about come along for the further fuckery. The night is still young and based on what we just did (and what you just painted on Nancy's arse), you and Tina know your way around an orgy!"

"Wait," Nick countered, "what do you mean?"

"We have a busload of groupies, roadies, musicians and concert people all over at the hotel - a few buses actually, and they were packed to the rim with people needing to party. I don't see what's wrong with two more... my limo is waiting outside unless Stevie fucked-off wif it!"

"Are you serious?" cried Tina jumping to her feet, a little trickle of something dangling on her lip, "Oh yes, yes, yes, YES! Nick baby... say yes, I've always wanted to trash a hotel with rockstars."

"Well," Nick started to say, remembering his promise to Flash but also considering the opportunity.

"It would full-fill a fantasy of mine honey... and I'd be so EVER grateful to any man who could make that a reality for me!" Tina interrupted in the brattiest of bratty pouts she could muster for him.

"SOLD" said Nick shooting his hand into Flash's for the second time that night, sealing yet another bargain, "we're going. Tina grab the keys and let's lock this place up!"

"Fine," said Lynn to herself, popping a bit of Justin's dude-dribble from her finger into her mouth, "what's one more piece of competition?"

She'd hoped this was the last she'd seen of Tina. She wanted Justin to herself and with no potential for distraction. Tina just happened to be marvelously tattooed distracting potential ...and yet,

Tina had been nice to her and assured her Justin would be hers by the end of the night, right? But women were all thieving bitches at heart right? But she was married to Mr. D anyhow and she'd really needed to be...

Her thoughts and concern were interrupted. Standing before her and offering his hand to help her up from the floor was Justin, naked with his droopy donkey dong dangling before her.

"Come on," he said, "let me help you up, sweetheart. We need to get our asses on your bike and then on to the hotel. Its gonna be one hell of a party and I still need to win back my hat and sunglasses!"

She looked up into those eyes and suddenly all the "chick-angst" in her melted like candle-wax on a hot stove. She grasped the hand and let him pull her to her feet, feeling herself feel light as a feather suddenly when let his strength take over and do the work. Truth be told, she had a little something extra propping her up and helping her stand; her leather bound bad-assery deep inside her ... plus the determination that she'd still have this guy!

Clothes were pulled on (those not misplaced), cash boxes were secured and lights were shut off. The six left out the back of the establishment; coming the long way around the corner to where Lynn's bike and the limo waited. With a tap on the car window, Stevie was woken up from his nap, the doors were opened and the groggy chauffeur didn't ask any questions when he noticed he'd now picked up two more passengers. He noticed everyone had a look and a smell about them; like he was witnessing "last call" ... if Walmart had a bar!

It was only going to get worse as this night progressed!

*****

The limousine pulled away a moment's later and Lynn's Harley thundered to life under her foot with a loud farting BRRAAAAPPP-AH-BRAP-BRAP! She still hadn't bothered to get her thong on her ass; instead opting to hastily replace her skirt before mounting her bike. It didn't matter. She could use the "all natural air-conditioning" down there, (after the working-over her under-carriage had just sustained).

The Cowboy Mother Fucker threw his leg over the rear of the Softail and settled in behind her, snuggling up to her beautifully bare ass; purposefully giving her a little dry hump with his jeans.

Did he really do that? Maybe it was just her imagin...

A second later his arms wrapped around her waist and one finger from his guitar playing Cowboy Mother fucking hands wiggled down and playfully found her clit. She smiled.

Nope not her imagin... oh damn sweet JEEZUZ that felt good!

With another blast of side-pipe induced flatulence that rattled the windows of the Lucky Horseshoe Tattoo parlor, the Harley rocketed forward. A short-distance away (maybe a two-minute ride at the most), stood the hotel and the already infamous "after-concert" party. Debauchery and mayhem awaited them.

As the bike sped down the street, Lynn's mind was a wicked little bee-hive of excitement. She was also feeling butterflies again; questioning whether any of this was a good idea, as her curiosity and thirst for excitement battled with her common sense and feelings of trepidation.

Was she really doing this; riding bare-assed through the streets of Flagstaff with a hot guitar plucker she'd just met a concert after just participating in a tattoo-parlor fuckfest (and now on her way to yet another after concert sex party with the rest of the band and countless groupies and staff)? Really?

Where was her husband Mr D? What would he say about all this if he ever found out? Oh, I'm REALLY going to have to lie to Mom on the phone tomorrow night about any of this ever happening! Hey wait, is that cum leaking out my butt onto my bike and his crotch? Is any of this a good idea to...

At that moment she braked at an intersection, the traffic lights simply not being cooperative at all. It was then she felt Justin's other hand reach up to give her tit a groping squeeze beneath her jacket, (well it Mr. D's black leather jacket actually but she wasn't splitting hairs).

Justin just happened to give her neck and ear, the teeny tiniest of kissy nibbles in a fashion that sent electrical shocks up and down her spine. She could also smell just a bit of his cologne mixed with his sweat, sex funk, and...

'Fuck it!' she screamed in her head, 'let's do this shit!'

She could see the hotel a hundred yards away; what's more she could hear it! The noise was reverberating off buildings and from one of the upper rooms lights were flickering on and off to the beat of music. It was easy to tell where the party was... or was it? In another room adjacent to the first, more lights flickered on and off as a half-naked couple copulated frantically on the balcony, and yet... down the entire floor she noticed, it seemed lights were dancing and the source of the music was really something that could not be determined.

"Yep," she said to herself, "fuck it. Fuck it all... we're doing this shit!"

With that she reached down and pulled off the Velcro secured leather mini skirt; handing it to a slightly stunned but wonderfully impressed Cowboy Mother Fucker snuggled up behind her. If she was gonna make an entrance... it would be one the lobby staff at the hotel would be talking about for a few years to come.

The light changed and the bike raced forward through the intersection. The wind howled in Lynn's ears and past her barer-than-bare ass, (whistling in all sorts of fun nooks and crannies). A second later, those ears of hers were met by another whistle, (that originating from a truck full of half-drunk boys cruising the town).

She smiled back at them and gave them a feigned blowjob gesture as she DIGGUH! DIGGUH! DIGGUHED! past them; pumping and an imaginary dick in her mouth, her tongue poking the side of her cheek beneath a stolen Stetson hat that barely stayed on in the breeze. She was owning this moment; much like she'd own the sexy-as-fuck dude sitting behind her. That man and this night were going to be hers dammit! She'd decided that much.

She might as well approach things like a total boss!

The parking lot drew nearer, as did the hotel and the cacophony of noise coming from within. Things were only going to spiral more and more out of control; the vibe in the air said as much. This night was still young, beautiful, and full of surprises; not unlike the lovely and no less lusty Lynn; The Sexy Biker Nurse!

Special thanks to Lynn, Nancy, Annette, and Amanda. Thanks to all my readers and remember, if you like this story, don't be afraid to vote and comment.