Make This Last Forever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy told Dani over and over how much she adored and treasured her and their time together while she made love to the girl. Sandy kneaded Dani's lovely breasts fervently while their hips worked in concert to deliver the strapon deep inside of Dani every time she pushed her bottom back against Sandy. Sandy whispered proclamations of love into Dani's ear and listened to Dani moan as Sandy fucked her.

Despite her sentiments, Sandy couldn't help feeling resentment toward Dani. Sandy had offered Dani absolutely everything. She would have provided love, comfort, security, marriage, and so much more. Sandy would have treated Dani like the queen she was. Sandy's girlfriend deserved to be pampered and doted on for forever after the hell that Dani's life used to be. But Dani wanted to do her own thing, and though Sandy thought her selfish she supposed she understood where Dani was coming from.

Dani was still young, relatively speaking. She had a whole decade of her thirties ahead of her while Sandy was only few years away from turning forty. Sandy was finally ready to settle down in a job she knew she could work at until retirement. Ready to buy a nice big house and take a wife. Maybe adopt a munchkin or two while she was still young and limber enough to be a parent. But apparently that kind of life wasn't for Dani. Not yet at least.

They used to be partners. Sandy cheered Dani on at her road races and took care of her when she was ill. Dani used to spot Sandy when she lifted weights and brought lunch to her at work. They used to take care of each other. But now it seemed they existed on entirely different wavelengths that traveled in totally opposite directions.

Sandy pushed down on Dani's upper back until Dani fell forward onto the mattress on her elbows and knees. Sandy pumped the strapon in and out of Dani faster and faster while Dani grunted with exertion. Sandy got a little bit carried away thinking about how much she loved Dani and how absolutely crushed and angry she felt that they were breaking up. Sandy growled and grabbed Dani's hips possessively as she began fucking Dani hard, much harder than normal. Dani didn't seem to mind, at least at first. She actually begged Sandy to fuck her harder like she wanted her pussy to be pounded as punishment.

Sandy smothered Dani's head against a pillow and pulled up on Dani's hips until her fine ass was pointing up in the air. Sandy started fucking Dani more roughly than she ever had before while slapping Dani's ass as hard as she could until Dani's pale buttcheeks turned a bright red color. The bones of their pelvises grinded together every time Sandy gyrated her hips with all the muscle strength she could muster. Sandy slammed the full length of her thick, nine-inch strapon into Dani as hard as she could without a single care for how Dani felt.

When she felt too tired to continue, Sandy collapsed onto Dani so that she laid flat atop her. They both breathed heavily with total exhaustion after a few days straight of air travel, carrying boxes, unpacking, and walking for miles around Ontario. Sandy's large body crushed Dani into the mattress but Dani had always told her that she liked feeling Sandy's weight atop her. Sandy realized with a disturbing notion that she had ceased thinking of Dani as a woman for a few moments and had instead been treating her purely as an object. Just a hole to fuck.

Sandy noticed now that Dani was sobbing and tears were streaming down her face. She made Dani come while fucking her, but Sandy had hurt her too. Something Sandy had promised she would never do. Sandy gently slid the strapon out of Dani's fatigued body but its removal still made the younger woman gasp with pain. Sandy unbuckled the straps to her harness and jettisoned the toy before laying back atop Dani.

"I'm so so sorry, Dani," said Sandy as she started crying as well. "God, I never ever wanted to hurt you. I just kept thinking about losing you and I lost control. What the hell is wrong with me?"

"I'm fine," Dani lied as she sniffed mucous that started escaping while she cried back into her nose. Not exactly ladylike or attractive, Dani thought. Even in the midst of her post-orgasmic high Dani could tell she would be aching and sore for days.

Dani wiped her tears away and pushed back on Sandy's body so they could both roll over onto their sides with Sandy behind her. Dani grabbed Sandy's beefy arms and wrapped them snugly around her front.

"Just hold me, Sandy," pleaded Dani. "Hold me, and don't let go of me until sunrise."

The ex-girlfriends slept peacefully for the rest of the night and when Dani woke up she packed her bags, gave Sandy a final kiss, and took her plane flight back home. Dani returned to her empty-looking apartment and after a good cry and a snuggle with her cat Nymphette she started putting herself back together. Dani had rebuilt herself several times already, so fortunately (and unfortunately) she had become used to picking up the pieces of her life following a disaster. Sandy had been her friend, her lover, and the rock supporting her for a long time and that sort of thing was almost irreplaceable. But Dani knew how to lean on herself and draw her own strength from within rather than relying on others. She wouldn't have survived this long if she hadn't learned that skill the hard way.

Things were weird at first as Dani adjusted to living by herself in her apartment again. Dani sometimes started speaking out loud to Sandy before remembering there was no one there and she missed having a warm body to hold in the middle of the night. But Dani soon became used to the solitary life again and she at least had Nymphette for company.

For the first two weeks after Sandy moved, her and Dani called each other and talked on the phone every single day. They asked each other how they were adjusting to their new lives and would talk about Sandy's new job or how Dani's classes were going. It was almost like when they used to talk on the phone for hours when they first started dating. They even said "Love you" to each other before they hung up the phone.

Before they knew it, Dani and Sandy were engaging in phone sex together any time they felt particularly lonely. They put their phones on speaker so they could touch themselves while moaning and talking dirty to each other with only a couple thousand miles of distance between them. They got off while purring and whispering to each other about doing naughty things they had never experienced together when they were still attached. Taboo stuff like anal sex or watersports mostly. Dani had of course engaged in both those behaviors plenty with previous partners but Sandy was actually rather prude about most fetishes. At least, she used to be. Weirdly enough, masturbating while talking about performing absolutely nasty acts upon each other seemed hotter than any of the times they actually had sex together.

Dani found she was really starting to miss Sandy. She wondered if she hadn't made a terrible mistake by not accepting Sandy's marriage proposal and moving away with her. Marriage was probably out of the cards now but Dani held out hope that maybe a long-distance relationship was possible. Perhaps after she graduated Dani would decide that being with Sandy was what she really wanted. When Dani should have been paying attention in class she sometimes imagined her and Sandy reuniting and falling back in love with each other instantly so everything could be perfect again between them. Dani proposed to Sandy that maybe Dani could fly out in a month or two to see her so they could actually experience these fetishes they had been discussing in such great detail. Sandy sounded totally on-board and said excitedly that she would absolutely love that.

But gradually Sandy and Dani's communications started occurring every two or three days rather than every day. Dani got super busy working on her thesis for school and forgot to ever buy a plane ticket. About a month after she had moved, Sandy mentioned in passing that she had a date with a woman she met through work. Soon their conversations took place with even less frequency until the time came that Dani hadn't heard from Sandy for weeks.

Just like that, two lovers who had been the center of each other's world for over a year became like strangers. Life could be that way sometimes and Dani didn't hold any regrets. At least nothing compared to the deep-seated regret she still held for what happened with Sam and Ashley a decade earlier.

At least Dani didn't have very much free time to mope or feel sorry for herself with how busy school kept her. Dani planned to graduate this December with her Master's Degree in Fine Arts focusing on Art History and Religious Studies. Dani believed her thesis would end up becoming the most comprehensive analysis yet of homosexual imagery in Medieval painting and sculpture. Though most of these great works were inspired by Christian imagery and symbology, many of the painters and sculptors who created these pieces were not strictly Christians and some might possibly have been homosexuals themselves. Several symbols and secret meanings were hidden in these works and Dani had spent the last two years of her life analyzing and decoding Medieval imagery that had remained obscure and unstudied for centuries. Dani hoped to expand on her thesis (which extended to well over three hundred pages already) after graduation and eventually have it published as a full-length nonfiction book.

Once she graduated, Dani planned to dip into her savings and take a backpacking trip through Europe. She would start her adventure in Ireland and England and then work her way through the European mainland by way of Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy over the course of five or six months. While she was in Europe, Dani hoped to see in person several of the paintings and sculptures she had written about so extensively for her thesis. Originally, Sandy intended to accompany Dani on her trip but that was before Sandy received the job offer in Ontario. Dani supposed she would have to travel solo now instead since she didn't really have any close friends who could come with her. Certainly not any who could afford to take half a year of vacation.

To support herself while taking classes and researching for her thesis, Dani worked part-time at the university library. The job didn't pay that well, but the convenience of being a library technician couldn't be beat. A lot of Dani's research needed to be done in the library and she volunteered to work in the late evening and early morning shifts that no one wanted. The building was usually so dead during those shifts that Dani could usually do some schoolwork while on the clock. Sure, she still had to reshelve books, weed through the collections, answer questions at the circulation desk, and check out books to students. But out of her four hour shifts Dani figured she only did real, actual work for about half the time and could spend the rest of her shift on classwork.

Now that her and Sandy were done together, Dani tried playing the field a bit. She wasn't really looking for a relationship or even a one-night stand. Dani simply enjoyed flirting with her attractive female coworkers and the cute college students who wandered into her library. For the only time in her life, Dani regretted having perfect vision. No glasses means no sexy librarian and Dani wasn't going to get style glasses just to pull off that look because style glasses were stupid.

The coworkers that knew Dani was out just burst out laughing at Dani whenever she made an awkward come-on. Dani couldn't help laughing either. This used to be so easy! There was a time when practically every woman Dani knew was trying to get in her panties. The other coworkers who weren't in the know about Dani's sexuality merely looked confused by how friendly the librarian behaved around them and didn't even realize Dani was making a pass at them. Dani would have been annoyed if she weren't so amused.

Dani could hardly believe that some of the eighteen year-old freshman she flirted with were only ten years her junior. They looked like babies! A lot of the young, naive ones didn't even realize what Dani was doing when she chatted with them while flashing her best smile as she crossed and uncrossed her legs or puffed out her chest provocatively. Or if they did comprehend Dani's intentions they must have chalked them up as innocent teasing. Dani never actually made it with any students or coworkers, nor did she truly want to. But after being out of the dating game for so long it was nice to practice her dalliance so Dani's skills could be honed and ready for when she found someone she actually wanted to be with.

After Dani graduated from high school, she applied and was accepted to the state university that resided in the same city as the private college that Dani attended currently. She originally majored in Finance but Dani never really enjoyed the subject. Her parents both worked in business and they had essentially chosen Dani's major for her. A few of the academic scholarships that Dani earned for having good grades in high school and for scoring a 32 on the ACT helped her pay for college but that free money was merely a drop in the bucket compared to the full price of tuition these days.

Dani's parents graciously provided her the rest of the funds needed to pay for school and when she lived off-campus they also helped Dani with rent and groceries so she could live comfortably. Dani realized how lucky she was and felt tremendous guilt over her privilege when so many other people were struggling. Dani tried to give back to society to make up for what she believed was undeserved good fortune by picking up litter on her campus during the weekends and volunteering at soup kitchens and homeless shelters a few hours a week. But Dani would soon learn that the "Meadows Scholarship" was contingent on Dani graduating in the major her parents had mandated for her and for performing the predestined role her parents plotted out for Dani years before.

In the spring semester of her sophomore year, Dani took an Art History class focused on Medieval and Renaissance art as an elective to fulfill a Fine Arts prerequisite. Dani instantly fell in love with the subject. She had always loved painting though Dani never displayed enough talent or drive to pursue art any further than a couple high school classes. But she still possessed a keen eye for the appreciation and analysis of art that went far beyond that of most aficionados. Dani could take the historical facts she had learned in class and apply them to any piece of art to help determine the exact influences of a work that even experts hadn't yet realized. Dani had a fantastic professor teaching her class who encouraged Dani further after seeing Dani display so much promise in this area. Dani continued to impress her professor throughout the course of the semester.

Dani essentially wasted her parent's money by taking two more Art History courses her junior year not required for her major. Dani's enjoyment of these courses and the A+ grades she earned further confirmed that Dani was in the wrong field of study. She started spending much more time exploring the university museum and browsing downtown art galleries. She also became involved in the local art scene as a promoter and volunteer. Dani even started writing a monthly column in the student newspaper before every First Friday about new showings and events coming up. For the first time Dani felt happy with her education and this renewed focus distracted Dani from traumatic events that had recently happened to her and eventually helped her overcome them.

At the end of the fall semester, Dani met with her advisor and officially switched from Practice of Finance to an Art History major. For Dani's parents, the change of major and additional year of tuition that the switch required (not to mention the tremendous amount of money wasted on Finance courses) was the final straw. They assumed things could never be worse than when Dani came home at the end of her freshman year and came out as a lesbian.

19

Tom and Pamela Meadows were upstanding citizens of Cornwell and members of the elite class, which in that size of town was no small thing. They both had successful, high-paying careers and a well-behaved daughter who was one of the most pretty and popular girls at her school. Living their ordinary lives in a conservative small town mentality, Dani's parents could scarcely believe the changes that came over their Danica since she left for college.

For a sheltered girl like Dani, moving to a big city for college was mindblowing. Life-affirming. Whatever superlative you wanted to use. Back in Cornwell, she only knew three lesbians and one of them was deep in the closet. Statistically speaking, there had to be many more within a town of 25,000 but if they existed Dani didn't know where to find them. Moving to the capital city that had 50 times the population of Dani's small town was a remarkable change. Dani couldn't get over how big it was. She probably looked like a country bumpkin with the way she stared up at the skyscrapers even after living there for months.

90% of Cornwell Senior High's student population was made up of straight, white, Christians. The few black and Jewish kids in Dani's school were Dani's only examples of multiculturalism. But in college, Dani experienced new cultures, religions, ethnicities, and sexualities that greatly expanded her narrow thinking of the world. The rapid changes almost overwhelmed Dani sometimes but she loved everything about her new home.

Dani discovered gays bars, gay nightclubs, gay restaurants, gay coffee houses, gay art galleries, even gay movie theaters that showed queer films. She met so many good friends at these hangouts and her new city had a wonderful LGBT community. For the first time since Dani discovered the truth of her sexuality she didn't feel as isolated and alone. Of course it goes without saying that there were all sorts of women available to Dani now who were interested in the baby lesbian both romantically and sexually.

Dani found herself eager to shed the outdated "good girl next door" identity she cultivated throughout middle and high school. Except when she wore her flag girl uniform on game days, Dani had only worn bright, flowery dresses with her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Eventually she tried dressing in more gothic fashions to copy her friends Sam and Ashley but mostly just dabbled in wearing black. With Dani's new look she always wore her hair long and dyed it pitch black with purple streaks to replace the boring dark yellow of her natural hair color. Dani dressed herself in tight-fitting T-shirts, blouses, or corsets to go with miniskirts that displayed scandalous amounts of leg or leggings that left nothing to the imagination. Dani completed her ensemble with leather lace-up boots and knee-high striped socks.

Dani used to only have a single piercing in each ear, but now she wore multiple earrings plus a nose ring. She also got her tongue and nipples pierced but Dani made sure to remove all of that body jewelry for her parent's benefit when she knew she'd be seeing them. Dani used to only wear a modest amount of makeup but now she applied a generous amount of eye shadow and dark red lipstick. Dani might have overcompensated a bit as she rejected her previous image but the girls she befriended and slept with freshman year loved her style.

Dani's parents stayed in the city for a couple days in early December to visit her at school before she got too busy with finals. This was just before Dani gave herself a complete makeover. When they saw her next over Christmas break they were shocked to see the changes in Dani's appearance. Dani originally intended to come out to her parents over that winter break but when her mom saw Dani's new look for the first time Pamela laughed and told her daughter she looked like a dyke. Her mother only meant it jokingly, but those words and the derisive tone Pamela used to say them still hurt and Dani decided against telling her parents then.