Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So here we are," Tharisse said with an idle shrug.

"Here we are," Dani repeated. "Soooo... Are you going to take your clothes yourself or do I get to strip you?"

Tharisse looked at Dani hungrily as she reached back and undid the tie on the back of her white dress. She grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it up and over her body until she had pulled her outerwear all the way off. Tharisse dropped her dress to the floor and shook her hair out so her bunched-up curls unfurled back down her neck and shoulders. Beneath her clothes, Tharisse wore modest gray panties and a matching bra that supported an immense bosom. Now that Dani saw nearly all of Tharisse's dark skin, she reveled in the beauty and exotic appearance of her prospective lover. Tharisse crossed her arms over her breasts, nervously covering herself. She is just too cute, Dani thought.

"You don't have to cover up for me," Dani said. "Not ever."

"Yeah, but you look like you do and I..." Tharisse looked down at her body with displeasure. "Well as you can see, I'm a bigger girl."

Dani stepped closer to Tharisse and told her, "I think you are absolutely stunning, Tharisse. You look beautiful and totally perfect just the way you are. Your curly hair, your beautiful skin, your shimmering eyes, your luscious lips, your curvy thighs, your round tits, and your sexy ass are some of the best features I've ever seen and I can't believe those all belong to the same woman. I've been wanting to run my hands all over your body since I first saw you sitting at the bar. Will you help out a sad, lonely, desperate girl and let her touch you?"

A beaming smile grew over Tharisse's features and she nodded at Dani happily. Dani inched closer until they were face to face. Before they started, Dani took off Tharisse's glasses for her and folded them gently before setting them on the nightstand. Then Dani wrapped her arms around Tharisse's neck and drew her in close for a long, lingering kiss which turned quickly from sweet and relatively chaste to hot and passionate as both their mouths opened and their tongues took to battle yet again. Dani ran her hands up and down Tharisse's curvy sides like she'd fantasized about and found the reality was more amazing than she could have imagined.

Dani took possession of Tharisse's breasts, thighs, and bottom while they kissed, sampling each body part in turn as Tharisse reached down and grabbed Dani's ass with both her hands. Tharisse made a low moaning noise in her throat as she cupped Dani's deliciously plump bottom and began squeezing the flesh of her buttocks with lustful, rotating movements of her clenched fingers.

Hot damn, Dani's white booty feels freaking amazing, Tharisse thought. Along with Tharisse herself, the only two girls Tharisse had ever been with possessed rather large posteriors. Tharisse loved touching women in that spot and with her amazing ass, Dani was no exception. But while those other girls Tharisse slept with had big, fat asses, Dani instead had muscled curves and toned definition to her bottom. Plus the freaky white girl seemed to increase in excitement the more roughly Tharisse kneaded her buttocks. Dani made out with her more sloppily and rubbed her crotch against Tharisse's leg like a bitch in heat. If this is Dani's reaction when I do this, I'm just gonna keep on playing with her butt, thought Tharisse.

Dani reached behind Tharisse's back and undid the clasp of her bra which she let fall to the floor. She broke the kiss with a sharp bite to Tharisse's lower lip and looked down with lust burning in her eyes as she stared at Tharisse's large, sagging breasts. The black girl's long nipples were even darker than the rest of her skin and her breasts possessed areolae larger than a fifty-cent piece. Whether due to temperature, excitement, nervousness or a combination of all three, the buds of Tharisse's nipples poked out sharply like they were begging to be suckled. Dani stared with amazement at this giant, wonderful bosom that she planned to smother herself in. Tharisse blushed at Dani's appreciative looks, no one having ever looked at her the way Dani did.

It had been months since Dani last had sex with a woman and she had nearly forgotten how beautiful and diverse the female body could be. God, I love being a lesbian, Dani thought as she laid her hands of the front of Tharisse's body to paw at Tharisse's breasts before twisting her hands around to heft Tharisse's heavy bosom in the palms of her hands.

"Good Goddess," Dani whispered with reverence as she squeezed and fondled Tharisse's breasts which were far more than just a handful. Her thumbs rubbed circles around Tharisse's nipples which made the girl whimper as she looked up at the ceiling.

Tharisse left one hand firmly placed upon Dani's right buttcheek as she ran her other hand up Dani's back to her neck. She pulled Dani into another kiss and stroked Dani's short, pixie-length blonde hair while they made out with a feverish need. Tharisse gasped and stopped kissing Dani for a minute as Dani lightly pinched Tharisse's sensitive nipples between her fingers and started twisting them around. Tharisse moaned like there was a direct line between her nipples and her crotch. Dani pulled on Tharisse's lengthy, fat nipples as she drew Tharisse's tongue back into her mouth a centimeter at a time by sucking upon it slowly until the entirety of Tharisse's tongue writhed between Dani's lips.

"Mmm, I love the way you taste," Dani murmured as she left sopping wet kisses all over Tharisse's cheeks and the sides of her neck. "I can't wait to find out what the rest of your body tastes like."

"No fair," Tharisse pouted. "Why do you get to see my tits and I've only had a hint of your lovelies so far?"

Dani stepped back and without another word slid the straps off her shoulders and pulled her dress down. She kept herself provocatively covered using the material of her dress to bare as much of her cleavage as possible without revealing her nipples or undercarriage. Tharisse's eyes gleamed as Dani teased her like this for a moment before slowly peeling her tight blue dress down past her chest. Dani's breasts were nowhere near the size of Tharisse's succulent melons but were still finely shaped cones that grew from Dani's chest full and straight without a hint of sag. Her perky nipples that pointed slightly sideways when stimulated were a perfect shade of pink. Tharisse hungered for her like she never had for any woman before.

Dani let her dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it to reveal the 'fuck-me' panties she hadn't worn since she still lived with Sandy. Dani turned to the side and angled her bottom toward Tharisse to show off the scandalously thin thong that ran up the crack of her backside.

Tharisse sucked in her breath at the beautiful sight of Dani's naked breasts and essentially nude bottom and marveled, "Goddamn Dani, you have a body."

Dani blushed and couldn't hide from Tharisse the cute, proud smile that formed on her face at the compliment. "It's all yours, Tharisse," she replied. "Tonight, I belong to you."

Tharisse growled like a tiger and took Dani in her arms. She ran her hands up and down Dani's slim arms and scratched her fingernails over Dani's naked back. Tharisse caressed all over Dani's sides before resting her hands on the haunches where Dani's thighs met her buttocks. The silky material of Dani's underwear right next to her smooth skin felt delicious. Dani held Tharisse by her waist which despite the girl's larger size still curved sexily inward like Dani's small hands had been destined to rest there.

"Your skin is so soft," Tharisse murmured as she drank in the sight of Dani's form and touched her body in complete awe and disbelief of what she had managed to score tonight. "It's like cream that I want to lick at like a kitty."

"I hope you're not calling me pale," Dani kidded.

"Oh no, not at all!" Tharisse quickly apologized. "I just think you look so pretty!"

"I'm just joking," Dani assured her. "And I love how your dark skin looks next to mine. You're one of the most exotic girls I've ever been with."

"Have you been with many black girls before?" Tharisse asked as she traced the tip of her long red fingernail up and down the outer curve of Dani's buttock, making Dani shiver at the way it pricked her skin. "No one has ever called me exotic before."

"Only a few," Dani admitted.

"So, you've sampled the chocolate before?" Tharisse asked with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, I did more than just sample it," Dani said with a wink and a laugh. "I ate the whole damn thing. I would have loved to be with more black girls but most of the colored dykes I knew in college weren't that into me."

"Well, count me as definitely into you," Tharisse said with a chuckle.

Her taste for conversation sated for the time being, Dani spun Tharisse around and made her yelp as Dani pushed her onto the bed. She lifted Tharisse up off the mattress by her back and gave her a little toss back onto Dani's pillow, surprising Tharisse with her sudden display of strength. Dani was on her in an instant, laying atop Tharisse's body with her legs tangled up in Tharisse's as she kissed her all over. Tharisse was so soft and warm and her mouth felt so nice; Dani was starting to think she'd died and gone to heaven.

The two groaned in unison when Dani's chest met Tharisse's and their breasts molded together with their sensitive nipples rubbing together. Dani still couldn't get over how much she loved the contrast of their ebony and ivory skin pressed together. The chocolate and vanilla mixture looked absolutely delicious and Dani would have licked her tongue at the sight of it weren't already preoccupied. Tharisse gave Dani a healthy smack on the ass that echoed through the bedroom and slid her hand beneath the fabric of Dani's thong so she could feel Dani's bare bottom without any obstructions.

"Fuck, you have no idea how badly I've needed this," Dani moaned into Tharisse's ear as Tharisse squeezed her cheeks.

"You and me both, honey," replied Tharisse before taking Dani's face and pulling her back into a hot and heavy kiss.

Burning desire flooded from Dani's center and started running down her legs as kissing Tharisse and feeling her body so close generated an overwhelming need. Dani thrust herself against Tharisse's body and groaned as her genitals made contact with the warmth and yielding firmness of Tharisse's thigh. Tharisse lifted her leg to meet Dani's crotch and Dani humped the black girl even harder. Dani had soaked through her underwear and knew her leaky pussy had smeared its nectar all over Tharisse's thigh. Dani slid her body up and down Tharisse's leg, feeling her soused pussy glide over Tharisse's newly lubricated thigh frictionlessly. Dani grunted like a beast as she fucked Tharisse's leg and she knew she must stop soon or her climax would arrive far sooner than desired.

Dani relinquished her mouth's hold upon Tharisse's tongue and slid down her body while biting and sucking at Tharisse's neck. Tharisse groaned and ran her hands through Dani's short hair while Dani left marks on Tharisse's neck that would probably last a week. Dani pressed her breasts down against Tharisse's bosom again as her mouth made its slow movement down Tharisse's body and used her aroused nipples to tease the skin of Tharisse's cute tummy when she traversed even lower. Dani placed her face between Tharisse's huge bosom and pushed the sides of Tharisse's breasts together so Dani could engulf herself within Tharisse's delightful chest. She rubbed her head back and forth against Tharisse's bosom and attempted to smother herself to death inside Tharisse's soft, brown pillows.

"So you like my boobies then?" Tharisse asked playfully.

"Oh my, yes!" Dani moaned as she began kissing and licking the humps of Tharisse's breasts until they were bathed with her saliva.

Dani's tongue drew circles around the outside of Tharisse's nipple, teasing Tharisse and making her body flex and squirm from the unfulfillment of having Dani's tongue less than a centimeter from her nipple. Then Dani flicked her tongue up and down over Tharisse's dark, pointy nipple before engulfing the aroused bud in her mouth. Tharisse moaned loudly and took a tight hold upon Dani's blonde hair as Dani suckled upon her teat like she was trying to induce lactation.

"Oh my goodness," Tharisse said with a heavy breath as Dani sucked her nipple. "Jesus fuck, that feels good."

Dani idly wondered if a child felt this way when nursing. Dani felt so comforted cradled in Tharisse's arms with her face against Tharisse's soft, warm breast while her mouth suckled upon a hard, saliva-wetted nipple. Dani shifted to the opposite breast but took a more aggressive approach with this one. She clamped her teeth down on the bud of Tharisse's breast, pulling and stretching at the nipple until Tharisse gasped in a mixture of pain and delight.

Dani felt the light pressure of Tharisse's hand pressing down on the top of Dani's head as Tharisse indicated exactly where Dani's attention was needed. Dani was more than willing to comply; she hadn't eaten pussy in almost two months. Since coming out of the closet her senior year of high school there was only one other period of time Dani had gone so long without tasting another woman and by now she desperately missed making love using her mouth and tongue.

Dani licked her way down Tharisse's chest and abdomen until she buried the slight bulge of Tharisse's cute tummy under a pile of kisses. Dani continued down lower until her chest was flat against the mattress in between Tharisse's legs and one of Dani's nipples rubbed against Tharisse's hot, wet center. Tharisse shuddered at the sensation of warmth and friction that transferred between Dani's chest and Tharisse's groin. Dani moved even lower until her head became surrounded on both sides by the thickness of Tharisse's thighs. Dani kissed the insides of both thighs as she worked her way haltingly closer to Tharisse's creamy middle. As she drew near, Dani scented Tharisse's growing excitement and sighted a marked damp spot in her underwear where Tharisse's seeping arousal had soaked through the cotton fabric of her panties. Dani grinned and licked directly over the wet spot near the bottom of Tharisse's underwear, tasting the cotton and just the barest hint of Tharisse's pussy. Dani dragged her tongue over Tharisse's labia where she detected the wrinkled, turgid flesh passing along her lips through Tharisse's underwear.

"Oh my fucking God," Tharisse groaned as her back arched upward as Dani licked her tongue up her middle. "Oh God."

While Tharisse's legs were lifted off the mattress, Dani took this opportunity to reach underneath her and touch her ass as Dani hooked thieving fingers around the waistband of Tharisse's underwear. Dani slowly peeled the moist panties off Tharisse's body and Tharisse put her legs together and pointed them straight outward to aid in her underclothing's removal. Dani carelessly flung Tharisse's underwear into the air behind her where it floated down to the floor while Dani pushed Tharisse's thighs apart to drink in the glorious sight of Tharisse's naked pussy.

Tharisse possessed a tangled nest of pubic hair that spilled out to her thighs. Visible within the bushy thatch of her pubis were the pursed lips of Tharisse's pussy. Her labia was colored a deep black hue, darker than any vulva Dani had ever seen before on a woman. Tharisse's pussy lips were puffy and engorged due to her arousal and Dani noticed a quite large clitoris peeking out above Tharisse's labia like a tiny, shriveled penis. Dani licked her lips in anticipation, finding it difficult to keep from skipping ahead and just running her tongue all over Tharisse's swollen clit.

Tharisse bit her finger nervously as she looked at Dani when she saw the blonde staring directly at her crotch. She fought the urge to close her legs so Dani couldn't see her nakedness. What if Dani thought she was ugly down there? Would Dani become turned off and leave this night to be a huge disappointment? Tharisse had always had a big pussy with fat lips and a clitoris that seemed twice the size of a regular woman's. Plus pubic hair like an overgrown, sweltering jungle was hardly an attractive look.

"I'm sorry," Tharisse apologized worriedly. "I haven't had any good reason to groom for a while."

"Are you kidding me?" Dani asked incredulously. "You don't have to apologize for anything. I love a nice hairy pussy. I want to be with a woman, not a little girl. But you know I'd think you were beautiful even if you were shaved completely bare."

Dani used her fingertips to worry the lips of Tharisse's pussy and made Tharisse throw her head back and moan with her mouth open wide as Dani playfully inspected Tharisse's vulva, pinching, pulling, stretching, and stroking Tharisse's genitals to her heart's content.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, sweetheart," Dani reassured Tharisse. "So much yumminess to taste and play with down there. I'm going to just eat you right up."

Dani leaned slightly forward and placed her head back between Tharisse's legs. She lapped her tongue at the inside of Tharisse's thighs near her pussy for a few teasing seconds before diving right into Tharisse's hairy, soaking wet snatch. Dani rubbed her face against Tharisse's dark pubes lasciviously until Tharisse's seeping wetness drenched her from nose to chin. Dani ran her tongue so slowly and tenderly down Tharisse's mound until the tip of her tongue brushed against the opening of Tharisse's pussy for an instant before withdrawing cruelly. Dani teased Tharisse relentlessly, rotating her tongue around the skin and hair outside Tharisse's lips without licking any portion of her actual pussy. When it seemed Tharisse couldn't take any more torture, Dani licked her way inside Tharisse's gaping, drooling slit and lashed her tongue upward in quick flicking motions as she lapped Tharisse's excessive discharge into her mouth and greedily swallowed the sweet nectar.

"Errrmehgrrrdd...," Tharisse squealed nonsensically as her thighs closed tightly around both sides of Dani's head.

Tharisse held her eyes shut when Dani first started teasing and licking her but now she felt emboldened enough to open her eyelids and stare down at Dani lying between her legs. Dani looked up and their eyes met as Dani pressed the flat of her tongue against Tharisse's most intimate parts. Dani had the most gorgeous blue eyes Tharisse had ever seen and with her All-American looks Dani looked curiously innocent and pure even with her tongue snaking back forth against the insides of Tharisse's cunt. But there was nothing pure about the ferocity and need in Dani's gaze, a look that reminded Tharisse of a predator satisfied with their meal after their kill. A look that shocked Tharisse but made her even more aroused. Dani continued staring at Tharisse as she kissed her over and over right on the hole of her vaginal opening before closing her eyes and returning to her meal.

Now that the tone had been set, Dani utilized every trick in her arsenal that she had mastered after a decade's worth of experience at loving women. She licked, tongued, and worked between her teeth the swollen black lips of Tharisse's labia. Dani shook her head back and forth against Tharisse's hairy crotch, massaging her pussy with her face and smearing Tharisse's hot, yummy nectar all over Dani's cheeks, nose, and forehead until her face had been drenched with Tharisse's fluid. She flicked the tip of her nose upward every time she licked so that it poked at Tharisse's clitoris and made Tharisse gasp at the brief contact. Whenever the combination of seepage exuding from Tharisse's pussy and Dani's saliva had accumulated enough, Dani slurped the mixture out of Tharisse's pussy into her mouth with an obscenely loud sucking noise.

1...34567...9