Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," Tharisse said once Dani finished her story. "You've got to be making that up. No one's first time could possibly be that good."

"Gets better every time I think about it," Dani said with a far-away look in her eyes. "What I told you was the complete truth. It was incredible. I was totally hopeless. I fell in love with both those girls that night. Before I went to that cabin, I thought I was as straight as an arrow. But since then I've never wanted a man again."

"Thanks for telling me your story," Tharisse said. "I'm sure I'll, uh, recall some of those descriptions for future use. Did you ever hook up with Ashley and Sam again?"

"Here's where we get to the unhappy parts..." Dani said with a grimace.

Dani told Tharisse about how jealousy and anger had broken up the polyamorous relationship she had with Ashley and Sam and how they no longer spoke to her. Tharisse held Dani's hand comfortingly as she talked about coming out to her parents and how awful they had been to her. But Dani was happy to mention that her father later became supportive of her lifestyle and she explained how wonderful their relationship had become once he accepted her. Dani was glad she made it through her whole story without crying; she really didn't feel like reapplying her makeup. Plus after seeing Lindsey earlier and being reminded of the second most awful period of her life Dani felt she had shed plenty enough tears for one day.

Tharisse didn't realize until Dani's story concluded that she had thrown back three more whiskeys while Dani told her tale. The drinks were all bought and paid for by her pretty new friend of course. Tharisse wondered if Dani was trying to get her drunk and more pliable to suggestion. That wouldn't be necessary in the slightest. Dani clearly seemed attracted to Tharisse, and no girl this pretty had ever shown this sort of interest in her before. Come to think of it, no woman had ever made Tharisse feel this way before either. Dani was so kind and beautiful, but also sort of sad with a constant look of hurt in her eyes that made it clear the girl had been through some shit. Like a little wounded kitten, Tharisse thought. There was something about Dani that made Tharisse just want to hug her tight and tell her everything would be okay.

The evening had arrived to the point where Tharisse needed to know if this flirting would go anywhere or if they were ultimately wasting each other's time. Time to throw her cards on the table and see whether Dani would call.

Tharisse slid off her stool and stretched her arms in the air as she stood up, not so subtly pushing her great bosom toward Dani's face as she loudly yawned.

"It was really nice meeting you and talking to you Dani, but it's been a really long day and I'm super tired," Tharisse said as she laid her hand on Dani's shoulder. Lord, her skin is soft, Tharisse thought.

"Plus I've still got a few hours left to drive tomorrow," Tharisse added. "I should probably go find a motel or somewhere I can stay at for the night. Have a good evening."

"Wait!" Dani cried as Tharisse turned and walked away.

Tharisse didn't take more than three paces before she became lightheaded and took a stumble. She might have exaggerated her fall just a teensy bit, but the ploy worked. Dani was next to her in an instant, propping Tharisse up with an arm around her shoulder and asking if she was okay.

"I'm fine," Tharisse reassured Dani. "I think I might have had one drink too many and when I stood up too quickly the blood rushed to my head. I just need a minute."

Dani rubbed Tharisse's arm soothingly, loving how soft and smooth her dark skin felt against her palm.

"There's no way I'm letting you drive tonight in this condition," Dani insisted. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go and will bring you back here to your car tomorrow morning after you've rested."

"Okay, I guess," Tharisse grumbled as if this weren't her exact plan all along. "Thanks, Mom."

Tharisse allowed Dani to sit her back down on her stool while Dani stroked her fingers along Tharisse's arm with concern. Dani asked for a glass of water from the bartender and set it in front of Tharisse before ordering Tharisse to drink the entire thing. The way Dani rubbed her with such tender care made Tharisse's heart skip a beat and her chest went all aflutter the same time her stomach clenched. What was this girl doing to her?

"Know any good hotels around here?" Tharisse asked after a large gulp of water.

"Why spend money when you don't need to?" Dani scoffed. "You're spending the night at my place."

"I thought you said you didn't live here any more?" Tharisse asked with confusion.

Dani blushed and said, "Well, actually it's my Mom's house. But it's totally fine, you are more than welcome to share my bed tonight. Or sleep on the couch, but where's the fun in that?"

"Why are you so good to me?" Tharisse asked. She couldn't recall anyone being so kind to her, especially someone she had just met.

"Because you're lovely and beautiful and you deserve it," Dani said matter-of-factly as she wrapped Tharisse in a warm embrace and kissed her on the brow. "Now let me pay my tab so we can get out of here."

Dani had the bartender charge out her tab and then left a ten-note on the bar as a tip with Tharisse's empty whiskey glass placed over the bill. Dani was certainly going to remember this place if she were ever back in the area; she had never seen anywhere like it. After getting her credit card back, Dani took Tharisse's hands and hoisted her back on her feet. She made sure to hold Tharisse securely close to her as they exited the bar. Dani noticed Tharisse had collected herself well, her footing seemed true and she didn't stumble like she had earlier. That sure was a quick recovery, Dani thought with amused suspicion. Dani pushed the front door open and held it in place for Tharisse chivalrously as they exited from Cuntry.

"Right over here," Dani indicated with a nod of her head toward her rental car as she used the keyless entry to unlock the vehicle from the far side of the parking lot.

It felt so nice having Dani's arm nestled around her shoulders that Tharisse felt overwhelmed with affection for her new friend. When they neared Dani's car, Tharisse turned her head and brushed her lips against Dani's for just a second before pulling away. Dani looked surprised by the suddenness of Tharisse's kiss and Tharisse quickly apologized.

"Sorry," Tharisse said bashfully as she shrank inside herself. "I don't know what came over me."

Dani smiled warmly at Tharisse and wrapped both her arms around her neck as she drew Tharisse into a tight embrace. Dani forced her mouth against Tharisse's plump, curved lips and held it there until Tharisse's lips smacked against Dani's mouth with a big, wet, lingering smooch. Tharisse felt a well of excitement inside her that seemed to spring up and out of her body when their lips touched. Dani's mouth felt soft, warm, and wet against her and Tharisse thought she could kiss these luscious red lips all day long.

Dani puckered her lips and pecked at Tharisse's mouth before sucking on Tharisse's lower lip and giving it a soft bite. Tharisse sensed Dani's tongue dancing across her lips and she melted into the kiss, tilting her head and parting her lips to allow Dani's tongue entry into her mouth. Tharisse clasped her hands around the back of Dani's waist and pulled her more closely so that their sizable chests mashed together, making the warm, inviting flesh of their breasts mold together. Dani purred against Tharisse's lips as her hands took a firm hold upon Tharisse's head so she could stick her tongue inside Tharisse's mouth repeatedly. Dani used her fingers to play with the curls of Tharisse's hair while their made out wantonly.

Tharisse's mouth tasted almost spicy from all the whiskey she drank and though Dani had sworn off alcohol she savored the burning sensation the spirit left on her tongue. Tharisse rotated her tongue around her mouth in concert with Dani's in a slowly revolving dance. She pushed out with her tongue, exiling Dani's welcome intrusion so Tharisse could instead force her way into Dani's mouth. Lost to her passion, Dani opened her mouth wider and sucked Tharisse's tongue inside as her hands became so entangled in Tharisse's hair that she started pulling at it.

Dani's mouth tasted like cigarettes, honey, and ginger, a sizzling combination that further intrigued Tharisse. She explored the entirety of Dani's mouth, using her tongue to discover how the teeth, sides, floor, and ceiling of Dani's mouth felt along with reaching the tip of her tongue toward the opening of Dani's throat. Tharisse reached her hands down down Dani's back and grabbed Dani's ass through her dress, scrunching the meat of her buttocks between her fingers and pulling Dani's body as close to hers as possible. Dani gasped and then made a moaning, needful sound in her throat when their pelvises bumped together for the briefest of instants. Tharisse tightly cupped Dani's buttocks in both hands and massaged her bottom while they made out, feeling mightily impressed that a skinny white girl possessed such a nice booty.

Two butch women stood on the opposite end of the parking lot where they were looking beneath the hood of a muscle car whenever they weren't smoking. One of them called out to the ebony and ivory couple they had been spying on, "Hey, get a room you two!"

"But only if we can watch!" the other butch added with a loud laugh.

Dani stuck her arm out and waved off the butches dismissively. Dani listened to their cackles while she kissed Tharisse with all the passion her being could manifest. They finally had to move from their position when a car pulled into the parking lot and stopped right next to where Dani and Tharisse were busy making out directly in the vehicle's path. The driver turned her flashers on and off repeatedly until Dani and Tharisse had no choice but to cease their amorous display and shield their eyes from the onslaught of the car's high beams.

"Yeah, yeah, we're moving," Dani grumbled as she tried to regain her vision. "Impatient bitch."

"Oh jeez," Tharisse remarked when she saw Dani's mouth. "My lipstick is smeared everywhere."

Dani used the back of her hand to wipe saliva and lipstick stains from her mouth which only made her hand turn sloppy and red.

"You look nearly as bad," Dani replied with a grin when she looked at Tharisse's face. "Did I get most of it?"

"Good enough," Tharisse said as she wiped her own mouth carefully to avoid staining her white dress.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Dani laughed as she tugged on Tharisse's hand and beckoned her to follow.

Tharisse giggled as she ran hand-in-hand with Dani to her car. Dani glanced behind her and caught a brief glimpse of a short-haired brunette sitting in the driver's seat of the expensive-looking Camaro that had been blinding them. The woman rested her head on her knuckles as she propped her elbow on the sill of the open driver's side window. She held a very bored and irritated look on her face. Dani gave her a quick wave in apologia as the Camaro pulled into a parking stall a few spots before theirs. Dani and Tharisse got into Dani's rental and in no time at all they were off and going.

Once Dani drove long enough to escape the bumpy, unkempt country roads and reached the smoother asphalt of the highway, Tharisse unbuckled her seatbelt and scooted over in her seat to be nearer to Dani.

"That's not very safe," Dani remarked critically.

"Quiet, you," Tharisse said before laying her head down on Dani's shoulder and yawning loudly. "I'm exhausted and you feel so nice."

Tharisse curled up next to Dani, who shook her head disapprovingly at her but still took one hand off the steering wheel so she could wrap it snugly around Tharisse's shoulder. Dani drove carefully with her left hand on the wheel while her right hand caressed Tharisse's hair and stroked the nape of her neck. Tharisse sighed comfortably and laid a hand down on Dani's lower right thigh. The sight of Tharisse's dark hand on Dani's ivory skin made Dani feel excited Dani for some reason.

"I love your skin," Dani remarked all of a sudden. "I've always thought black girls looked so beautiful."

"Thanks," Tharisse murmured restfully after another yawn.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," Dani said with embarrassment. "I'm fetishizing your ethnicity, aren't I? That's so inappropriate. I hate when white girls do that."

"It's okay," Tharisse assured Dani. "Really. I've always thought white girls were just gorgeous, but have never interacted with any that were interested in me. My high school and college friends were all black and Latino and my schools were majority colored. I've always fantasized about having a white girlfriend and I uh, tend to purposely seek out erotica with an interracial bent. So if anything, I have a worse fixation than you do."

While she spoke, Tharisse's hand slowly stroked further up and down Dani's leg until she finally lifted Dani's blue dress high enough that she could move her palm up to Dani's inner thigh mere inches from Dani's loins. Dani's thighs pressed against either side of Tharisse's hand felt soft and so very warm. Tharisse growled unconsciously when Dani moved her legs apart to encourage Tharisse's further exploration. Tharisse reached for Dani's sex and clutched it through her barely-there thong. Tharisse gasped in surprise at what she found when she stroked the silky lace covering Dani's pussy. Dani had soaked right through her underwear and felt so wet that the leather seat beneath her had become slick with her accumulated leakage.

"Ho-lee shit," Tharisse said with wonder. The two girls she'd been with had never been close to this wet.

"What can I say?" Dani mused as she shifted forward and back in her seat so her crotch rubbed against Tharisse's hand. "You excite me, Tharisse. A lot. Mmm, that's good. Have you found anything you like down there?"

"Mmm-hmm," Tharisse murmured as her fingertips stroked Dani's genitals through her panties in time to Dani's movements. "Lots to like, in fact."

Tharisse's fingertips learned all the ridges and folds that made up the delicate flaps of Dani's labia that Tharisse could feel through the material of Dani's skimpy underwear. Dani's sex felt wet and hot against Tharisse's hand and she couldn't get enough of her beautiful new friend's sexy pussy. She pinched, tickled, and stroked Dani's pussy lips until she caused Dani's arousal to flow even more rapidly. Tharisse's hand soon became just as soaked as Dani's underwear and her fingers made wet squelching noises as they played with Dani's leaky genitals. The intoxicating odor of Dani's aroused cunt oppressed the air inside the small car and Tharisse breathed it in with a loud groan of pure desire. Dani shifted around in her seat and made low mewling noises as Tharisse's stroking started to have a clear effect on her. Tharisse tried to keep from distracting Dani too much while she drove but couldn't help teasing and exciting Dani enough to make her feel pleasantly uncomfortable.

The stroking of Tharisse's fingers slowed after a moment before ceasing entirely. Dani glanced over to see Tharisse fast asleep on her shoulder. The poor girl has been driving all day long and after a few drinks got all tuckered out, Dani thought with amusement. Dani kissed Tharisse on her scalp and held her while she slumbered as Dani focused on the road for the rest of the drive home.

Fifteen minutes later, Dani parked on the street outside her Mom's house where Pamela had left the porch light on for Dani. Tharisse woke up when Dani shifted the transmission stick forward and made the vehicle rock forward and back as she put the car in park. Tharisse gasped as she awoke and looked around in alarm for a second before remembering where she was.

"Oh man, I'm sorry," Tharisse apologized. "Didn't even realize I was falling asleep."

"No worries," Dani replied. "You only drooled on my shoulder a little bit."

"Ha ha, very funny," Tharisse retorted. Then she realized with dismay that saliva had indeed been dripping from the side of her mouth and she hurriedly wiped it away.

"It's okay," Dani laughed joyfully. "You looked adorable with your mouth hanging open."

"Oh, fuck you," Tharisse jokingly said.

"That's the idea," Dani replied slyly as she took Tharisse's hand and lifted it to her lips.

Dani kissed each of Tharisse's knuckles in turn before plunging her mouth over Tharisses's index finger. Dani knowingly chose a finger that Tharisse used to stroke her earlier so Dani could sample a hint of her own natural flavor lingering on Tharisse's digit. Dani loved the taste of pussy so much she just couldn't get enough of it. Besides cherishing the taste of other women Dani enjoyed her own flavor as well, often sucking her fingers clean after a bout of self-love. Dani didn't want to brag, but she thought herself absolutely delicious.

Dani moved her mouth up and down Tharisse's finger in her best imitation of a blowjob until she sucked it out of her mouth with a loud pop. Dani moved onto Tharisse's ring finger next and then her thumb, watching Tharisse the whole time as she licked her fingers clean. She could see the excitement and desire forming in Tharisse's expression as she took Tharisse's fingers in her mouth and it only made Dani more aroused.

"Are you going to invite me in or are you just going to tease me all night long?" Tharisse wondered as Dani took her pinky next.

Dani considered just taking Tharisse right now while they were in her car, but the thought of rolling around in a queen-size bed with her arms wrapped around Tharisse's body while enveloped in soft blankets seemed too magnificent an image for Dani to deny herself.

Dani pulled Tharisse's pinky finger out of her mouth and gave its tip a quick lick before intoning simply, "Follow me."

Dani turned off the engine and ran around to the passenger side of the car. She opened the door for Tharisse and led her friend by the hand to the front door of her mother's house. Tharisse appeared to have sobered up quite a bit during the car ride, her gait seemed far less labored than before as she climbed up the porch stairs. Dani shook her head with disbelief when she quietly opened the unlocked front door. You could never get away with that in the city, Dani thought. She held the door open for Tharisse and couldn't help herself from reaching down to grab a meaty handful of Tharisse's nice big butt when Tharisse walked past her. Tharisse squealed with delight and turned back to blow Dani a kiss as she went by. Dani turned out the porch light and locked the door behind her as she followed Tharisse inside.

Dani might have misjudged Tharisse's sobriety considering the first thing Tharisse did upon entering the house was trip over the ottoman sitting near the loveseat in the living room. Tharisse cried out, "Oh fuck!" and planted a hand down on the upholstery of the ottoman to keep from toppling head over heels. Tharisse chuckled at her own clumsiness and rubbed the already forming bruise on her shin where she had crashed into the leg of the ottoman.

Dani whispered, "Not so loud!" as she shushed Tharisse but couldn't help joining her new friend in a giggling fit.

"We're not going to wake your Mom, are we?" Tharisse asked hesitantly as they creeped to the staircase.

"She sleeps like the dead," Dani quietly replied. "You wouldn't believe how many times I snuck out of this house in high school without getting caught. Her room is the on bottom floor anyways. Mine is upstairs on the opposite side of the house."

Dani and Tharisse held each other by the waist as they climbed the stairs up to Dani's room. Once inside, Dani closed the door behind her and locked it for good measure. She turned up the lamp on her nightstand to provide some scant illumination and the two women looked at each other in awkward silence. They both knew what was coming but were so far out of the game that they were unsure how to go about initiating the next step.

123456...9