Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interior turned out to be mostly similar to any small town bar with a more rustic ambience provided by animal skins and antique rifles hanging from the wooden walls. There was even a mounted elk head near the neon-lighted jukebox, though the taxidermied cervidae had been fancied up with lipstick and sunglasses and also had strings of golden beads dangling from its antlers. Most of the illumination for Cuntry was provided by colorful Christmas lights that had strung about the main room by winding them around the wooden crossbeams while just a few normal lights shone down from fixtures overhead. A subtle haze of cigarette smoke hung over the room but the smell wasn't overpowering. Aside from the rainbow flags hanging from the walls and the appearance of most of the clientele, an unsuspecting newcomer might have no idea what kind of customers this bar catered to.

Country music played over the loudspeakers though at least the songs were by Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, and Patsy Cline instead of the shit you hear on the radio nowadays. Cuntry looked surprisingly empty for a Friday night though Dani supposed that since it was only 8pm this might not be their busy time yet. A couple gay men stood around a hightable laughing and drinking together but the vast majority of the customers were women. There were about a half-dozen booths that had been filled and almost all the seated women appeared to have already coupled up. The patrons here tonight seemed to have only gone out to get drinks somewhere they could be comfortable at with their partner instead of prowling for pussy. A pity.

There were dartboards mounted to one of the walls and two billiard tables in the middle of the room where a few butch women were playing pool. They eyed Dani appreciatively and whistled at her as she walked across the room with a provocative saunter. Dani would have been quite insulted if the women hadn't responded, her dress was something a lady would only wear on a night she wanted to get lucky. The butch women seemed like working-class types, all rough hands and hard edges with mannish haircuts and fashions. They reminded Dani too much of Sandy. She needed something different to help her get over her ex. Someone soft and feminine-looking who could provide warmth and company for the night.

Dani spotted a nerdy-looking, but very cute Asian girl standing next to the jukebox who appeared promising but she seemed to already be spoken for. A tall, skinny butch with short, shaggy red hair had totally enveloped her with her hand pressed to the wall above the girl's shoulder while the redhead stroked the Asian girl's hair as she curled the girl's long, pitch-black locks around her lecherous fingers. The Asian girl looked the model of sweet innocence and came off as shy and hesitant while the butch was hitting on her but there was an enticing, challenging look to her eyes as she spoke to the redhead that made Dani feel unbearably jealous of the butch. If Dani had just been a little earlier, could she have claimed this adorable girl first? Damn it all.

Dani swiveled her head back and forth, taking in the establishment's clientele as she made her way to the bar where a single woman sat upon a stool drinking straight whiskey from a glass tumbler. The woman had dark chocolate-colored skin and appeared to be roughly the same age or younger than Dani. She was short, perhaps only an inch or two above five foot. The woman had very curly dark hair that fell to her shoulders in thick, black ringlets. The fingernails of the hand wrapped around the tumble were painted with a bold red nail polish that inflamed Dani's senses in a most pleasant manner

As Dani drew closer, she noticed the black woman wore glasses with cats-eye frames and she had a cute beauty mark on her right cheek near her eyelid. The woman wore a sleeveless white cotton dress that covered most of her impressive bosom. The dress looked fantastic the way it perfectly contrasted the woman's black skin tone but Dani thought the woman should be flaunting the assets of her large bust rather than concealing those attributes.

Dani supposed a shallow person might have considered the woman to be a bit on the pudgy side, but Dani absolutely loved the way her body curved. Especially around her chest and ass. Va-va-voom. Dani looked down the woman's torso as she drank in the sight of the woman's waist slimming before her body widened substantially at her hips and large bottom. Dani gritted her teeth with barely contained desire as she leered blatantly at the woman's ass. The African-American woman looked like she would feel fantastic to cuddle up next to, which was precisely what Dani needed.

The black woman opened a pack of Camel Turkish Silvers from her dress pocket, took out a cigarette, and placed it between her lips. Dani noticed the woman's lipstick stained the filter of her cigarette red. The woman brought a green Bic lighter to the tip of her cigarette and flicked it once. The flame didn't ignite and the woman looked annoyed as she flicked the lighter a few more times but it must have run out of butane. The woman tried shaking the lighter furiously and then flicking it again to no avail. Dani saw an in and she quickly swooped in to take it. She unzipped her billfold and retrieve her Zippo lighter. With a quick back and forth motion Dani smoothly flipped the lid open and ignited the flame.

Dani offered her lighter to the woman with one hand covering the flame as she asked sultrily, "You need a light, honey?"

The seated woman looked up with surprise to see an impossibly cute blonde girl offering her a light. She moved slightly forward to place the tip of her cigarette inside the proffered flame. She sucked on the filter long enough to ignite the cigarette and quickly exhaled the chemically infused first puff before inhaling more deeply to draw nicotine-laden smoke into her lungs before breathing out smoke with a satisfied sigh.

Wow, she is literally smoking hot, Dani thought. And apparently this is the last bar in the entire country that still allows you to smoke inside it. Dani noticed the woman trying and failing to keep from glancing at Dani's generously displayed cleavage. Dani slyly drew her shoulders in to push her chest out so the line between her breasts grew even deeper. This honey can look as much as she likes, Dani thought. If she plays her cards right she might be seeing much more of me later.

"Thanks, sweetie," the dark woman said in a low, husky voice as she smiled back at Dani. Her deep voice sounded so sexy and Dani needed to sit down soon before her knees became weak. "Would you like one too?"

"I would love a smoke," Dani said as she reached into the offered pack but stopped herself short first with the raise of an eyebrow at her new acquaintance. "But what will I owe you for it then?"

"You can start by buying me a drink," the black girl said with a grin. She added with a wink, "After that, I guess we'll have see."

Oh, she's plays the game well, Dani thought. I can't wait to see where this goes.

"You got it," Dani replied as she laid her hand on the bare arm of the other woman for but an instant.

Dani shuddered as she felt a spark within her when she made skin contact with the seated woman. She noticed the black woman shiver as well and she smiled knowing her new friend had experienced the same sensation.

As Dani lit her own cigarette she hailed the bartender, an elderly butch who had short, curly gray hair and dressed herself in a man's suit jacket with a white dress shirt, black tie, and black slacks.

"Another drink for my friend here and a ginger ale for me please," Dani requested as she handed over her credit card. "You can just start a tab."

The bartender accepted Dani's card and went to prepare their drinks. Dani took this opportunity to plop herself down on the stool next to the other woman.

"I'm Dani, by the way," said Dani as she offered her hand in introduction.

"Tharisse," the black woman replied with a warm smile as she took Dani's hand and gave it a firm shake. Her grip was strong, but her skin felt smooth as silk. Soft and so very sensuous. Dani relinquished her hold upon Tharisse's hand regretfully.

"Very nice to meet you, Tharisse," said Dani.

"Likewise," replied Tharisse with a full-toothed grin. She had a lovely smile. "So is Dani short for Danielle then?"

"I wish," Dani replied with a pronounced roll of her eyes. "My full name is Danica Meadows. I hate it. It makes me sound like a racecar driver."

Tharisse giggled and said, "I think it's pretty."

The bartender returned with their drinks and set a highball filled with ice and ginger ale on a coaster in front of Dani and handed a tumbler of straight bourbon to Tharisse. Dani nodded to the bartender in thanks and left two dollars sitting on the bar as a tip. The bartender gave Dani a warm smile in thanks and went to help the next customer.

"So what are you doing down here in our neck of the woods?" Dani asked. "To be frank, you don't exactly look like you're from around here."

Tharisse informed Dani that she was correct in her assessment as she flicked ash from her cigarette into a nearby ashtray. She went on to explain how she had driven to a tech conference being held in the bordering state as a requirement for her job and was in the process of making her way back home. Tharisse thought she could make the entire trip in a single day but the road started to wear on her and she decided to stop for the night before driving the rest of the way home tomorrow. Tharisse asked Dani if she lived nearby.

"Oh, I used to," Dani replied between sips of her ginger ale. "Haven't been back in these parts for years though. I'm just here for my high school reunion."

"Ten years already, huh?" Tharisse asked with bemusement. "You're older than you look."

"If you were really trying to flatter me you should've guessed it was the five-year reunion," joked Dani. "But you're right, time sure flies. Say, I still need a date for the reception tomorrow night. Wanna come with me?"

"Delay my return home to my dog and my cat, the true loves of my life?" Tharisse mused as she weighed her options. "Or instead spend the weekend as arm candy for a girl I just met at a party with a bunch of strangers? Hmmm, decisions, decisions. What exactly would your classmates think if you walked into the reception holding hands with a younger black girl?"

Dani laughed and said, "Frankly, I don't think I could do anything that would shock them at this point."

"I bet we could find a way," Tharisse replied with a devious smile.

Dani stuck her tongue through her teeth and bit down on it to stifle more laughter. She hadn't flirted with anyone this openly in years and to have that attention reciprocated gave Dani a thrill she hadn't experienced in too long a time. Dani and Tharisse got to talking about their jobs and where they lived (in cities only a few hours away from each other incidentally) and before Tharisse knew it she had finished her entire glass of whiskey. She could hardly remember drinking liquor so fast. But she could hardly remember such a pretty girl talking to her for so long, for that matter.

Dani ordered Tharisse another whiskey and continued taking tiny sips of her ginger ale. They each had another cigarette, this time provided by Dani. Tharisse kept having to focus on Dani's pretty blue eyes to avoid looking down at the smooth, pale thighs that showed quite plainly now that Dani's knees were raised up high enough so her feet could rest on the bar connecting the legs of the stool together. Tharisse was too unpracticed at this sort of game to realize that Dani had intentionally pulled her dress up above her knees in a most unsubtle fashion.

"So what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" Dani wondered. "It's not the roughest dive I've been in, but not too far from it either."

"Oh, I heard about this place and how awesome it was from a friend who traveled this way before and I thought I might check it out since I was already here," Tharisse said. "It was a bitch getting here, though. I got lost twice trying to find the damn place. I'm surprised they get as much business as they seem to way out here like this. I haven't even found a hotel to stay at for tonight yet, I just drove straight here to see if I could even locate the bar."

"I don't think you understood," Dani said intensely as she looked through Tharisse's glasses into her pretty brown eyes and held her gaze. "Why are you here?"

Tharisse shrank away from the intensity of Dani's sky-blue eyes and rolled her finger around the rim of her glass nervously.

"I'm here because I wanted to meet girls," Tharisse said quietly as she looked down at the bar.

Dani put her fingers underneath Tharisse's chin and lifted her head up to force her to look at Dani again. She felt Tharisse squirm as Dani touched her so intimately, but Tharisse seemed to like it.

"You don't have to whisper," Dani said as she stroked Tharisse's cheek and made the girl softly sigh. "We are all friends here. Tell me exactly what you need."

Right after Dani spoke, one of the butches that Dani saw playing pool earlier started shouting at the redhead butch who had been hitting on the Asian girl. The girl stood between the two of them, her arms outstretched as she tried keeping the peace. It seemed the argument had sprung up over the cute little femme, though Dani couldn't tell which butch she originally belonged to. The bar filled up noticeably since Dani last looked around and a sizable crowd formed a circle of onlookers around the feuding women in expectation of a fight. The redhead shoved the Asian girl out of her way and threw a punch at her opponent. But the other woman who was built like a bull easily blocked her attack and sunk her fist into the redhead's stomach so hard it caused the redhead to double over. A tough-looking bouncer who was made of pure muscle and had long-healed scars crisscrossing her arms and shoulders quickly moved between the women to break up the fight.

"Well, maybe not quite everybody is friends here," Dani remarked as her hand dropped from Tharisse's chin and she turned from the distracting scene to more closely inspect her quarry. "May I ask you a rather frank question, Tharisse?"

"Only if I can give you a rather frank answer," Tharisse retorted with a sly smile as she held her tumbler to her lips to take another sip of bourbon.

"Touché," Dani said. "Tell me, are you here tonight simply because you're feeling curious or are you more... certain of your sexuality?"

Tharisse chuckled and answered, "Oh believe me, I've known I was into girls since I was twelve. I just haven't had many opportunities to practice my sexuality in a... physical sense. Honestly, I looked like a huge dork in middle and high school. I was chunkier, I had an awful, too-short haircut, I wore these huge coke-bottle glasses, and had a less than zero fashion sense. I spent all my free time reading and playing video games. Nobody showed me any romantic interest, whether male or female, until after I graduated and then got a makeover during college. So while my orientation is clearly defined, I haven't had very many... experiences."

"Wow, that's really surprising," Dani said.

Dani wasn't trying to flatter Tharisse. Okay, maybe just a teeny bit. But Dani honestly thought Tharisse had a very pretty face with the cutest, roundest cheeks and a bubbly, infectious smile. She seemed like a lovely person and her body looked like it had been built specifically for Dani's wandering hands to squeeze and caress. What honest lesbian wouldn't be all over her?

"Tell me what kinds of experiences you have had," Dani asked.

Tharisse took another drink and said, "I can't believe I'm about to tell you this. This whiskey must be getting to me, girl. Better watch yourself tonight."

It was hard to tell with the dark tone of Tharisse's skin, but it appeared her cheeks were blushing.

"Anyways, when I was nineteen and still pretty awkward-looking my family visited my aunt in Alabama," Tharisse began. "There wasn't enough room for everybody in my aunt's house, so my cousin and I had to share a bed in her room. We snuck some bourbon out of the liquor cabinet when our parents were asleep one night and got to drinking and talking in her room. Eventually, I found out that she was curious in the same way I was. So after we polished off the bottle and got in bed we snuggled up close. One thing led to another and soon we started making out. She was my first-ever kiss at age nineteen. Pretty pathetic, huh?"

"Not at all, honey," said Dani. "Hell, I was only eighteen when I kissed a girl for the first time. You weren't that far behind me. Go on, we're getting to the good stuff now."

Dani sat with rapt attention as she rested her elbow on the bar with a smoking cigarette dangling from her fingers. Was it her imagination, or was the room getting warmer? Maybe it was the way Tharisse smiled at her.

"We spent the rest of the night kissing and cuddling and touching each other in all the wrong places," said Tharisse as she told the rest of her story. "So I felt a girl's boobs and her butt for the first time and I pet her pink kitty through her pajamas and she did the same to me too. It was, to use just two words, awesomely amazing. But when we woke up tangled in each other's arms the next morning we both felt super embarrassed. We hardly spoke for the rest of our visit and I ended up just sleeping on the couch in the living room because I couldn't handle the awkwardness. But that experience changed us forever. Apparently, Shawna is a fullblown dyke now too so I must have had some sort of positive effect on her."

"That's a really hot story," Dani said appreciatively. "Thanks for sharing it with me. Cousins. Damn. You ever think of propositioning Shawna again?"

"Yeah, I'll bring it up at the next family reunion," Tharisse said with a sardonic laugh and a roll of her eyes.

Dani could tell from Tharisse's tone that she was joking with Dani rather than mocking her. She was just beyond adorable.

"Anything else?" Dani prodded.

"In college, I hooked up with a friend of mine that was bi," Tharisse added. "For the first and only time, I fingered a girl and ate her pussy. Rather poorly, I regret to say. So far, that's been the extent of my experience."

"Damn Tharisse, you need to get laid," Dani remarked. "Desperately."

"Tell me about it!" Tharisse groaned.

"So does your family know about your orientation?" Dani wondered.

"No, though they have to suspect by now," Tharisse answered as she nursed her whiskey glass. "They're not stupid. I've never once dated a boy or even shown any interest in one. What about you?"

"They know," Dani replied sadly. "Not a particularly happy story. I'd prefer to talk about good things things tonight, if you don't mind."

"Tell me aboutyour first time then," Tharisse suggested. "I'm dying to know who managed to corrupt this innocent-looking All-American blonde."

Dani grinned and asked with a raised eyebrow, "Do you want the short version or the long version?"

"The long version, of course," Tharisse answered. "When you put it like that, I have to know all the details. This is gonna be good."

Dani proceeded to explain the complete history of her first lesbian experience when she had sex with two women on prom night after the "Remember This Moment Forever" dance. Tharisse's eyes lit up and she listened with rapt attention as Dani revealed all the dirty details her shenanigans with Ashley and Sam on that fateful night. Dani didn't skimp on any of the particulars of the several sex acts she performed that night. Dani had long since memorized every single truth and dare of Ashley and Sam's seduction play and she relived those events in her mind constantly. Dani noticed Tharisse shifting around uncomfortably in her stool as Dani told her story and she wondered if Tharisse was becoming aroused just from hearing about the night Dani lost her virginity.

123456...9