Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fucking way," Dani replied with finality. "Absolutely out of the question."

The vehemence of Dani's reply quieted Tharisse for a moment and she wondered if she'd struck a nerve. What Dani didn't tell Tharisse and would never tell another living soul was that she knew her mother had feelings for another girl once. Pamela's best friend Karen told Dani a story about how she and Dani's mother had an "experience" together a long time ago.

The way the two women reacted after that encounter informed the direction the rest of their lives took. Karen had been totally in love with Dani's mother and felt betrayed when Pamela didn't return her affection. She repressed her homosexuality in response to Pamela's spurning, marrying a man in opposition to her natural urges and eventually she having three kids with him. It was only late in life after her husband died and her children had left the house that Karen truly accepted herself. In a remarkable twist of fate, Pamela's teenage daughter Dani would become the lover that helped Karen realize her true self.

The experience affected Pamela in an even more negative fashion, freaking her out and turning her off lesbian sex for the rest of her life. She remained best friends with Karen even after that and Dani always wondered whether their tryst ever came up again in conversation. Karen was married and had kids so Pamela must have still felt comfortable being around her without worrying Karen would make another pass at her. Dani always felt so sorry for Karen having to live down the street from the love of her life but knowing if she ever admitted her feelings to her love she would destroy her marriage and lose her best friend.

Dani sometimes wondered if her mother was actually gay but so repressed and warped that she started hating herself and all other homosexuals. That would explain so much. Pamela had always shown disappointing signs of homophobia when Dani was growing up, commenting negatively on every gain made by the LGBT community and being very vocal about her church not allowing homosexuals to become members. But her bigotry seemed to kick into overdrive once Dani came out. Pamela viewed her daughter's sexual orientation as a confirmation and realization of all her worst fears and Dani knew Pamela felt like she'd failed as a mother because Dani was gay.

After a few moments of silence Tharisse cut through the quiet to ask, "So, has Pamela always had that stick up her butt?"

Dani guffawed happily and replied, "Actually, Pamela wasn't always so bad. Sometimes she was even pleasant to be around. But ever since Tom left her and then the... difficulties between her and I, she's become a rather cold person. I just wish that for once she could at least pretend to give a shit about me."

"I'm sorry, hun," Tharisse said as she rested a comforting hand on Dani's arm. "Do you think it would help if she had something up her butt other than that stick?"

"You are so gross," Dani said as she rolled her eyes though she had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing.

"I thought that was what you liked about me," Tharisse said with mock surprise.

"The lesser of your several charms," Dani said sarcastically.

Tharisse leaned back in her chair and asked, "So are you looking forward to your reunion tonight?"

Dani sighed and replied, "I guess..."

Dani seemed nervous and troubled to Tharisse as she clammed up again. Tharisse hated seeing her like this. Dani normally seemed so full of love and life but occasionally she faded into these moments of melancholia where an immense pain and sadness surfaced. Things became quiet between the two of them again until Tharisse spoke up. She wasn't one to shy away from broaching difficult subjects.

"You're hoping the friends you told me about will be there tonight, aren't you?" Tharisse asked.

"How'd you guess?" Dani wondered.

"I have a sense for these kind of things," Tharisse explained. "The way you got when you spoke about them last night made me think you still had some unresolved feelings for them. So what exactly are you looking for tonight? Forgiveness? Revenge? Another threesome?"

"There needs to be a reckoning so I can atone for some things," Dani said with a far-away look in her eyes. "I can only hope they will forgive me, though that might be asking too much. I knew what I was doing was wrong. But I did it anyways. I just need to get them to listen and understand. Oh, and if they could actually be there tonight that'd be great too. I'm still not for sure on that part."

Tharisse grew quiet for a minute and Dani added, "Don't worry about me though, I'll be fine if they don't show up. I'm a tough old broad, I've been through much worse."

"Well, I wish you luck," Tharisse said rather shortly as she spotted her car in the distance. "You know I would only want what makes you happy."

Tharisse seemed kind of sad and hurt all of a sudden and Dani wasn't sure what she said wrong.

"You make me happy," Dani said with a sad smile as she took Tharisse's hand and gave it a squeeze. "Even though we don't know each other that well yet, I feel like we made a connection."

"I feel it too," Tharisse said quietly.

Dani parked right next to Tharisse's car and they both exited. Tharisse made a cursory check on the outside of her car and the luggage inside her trunk.

"Probably wasn't the smartest idea just leaving my car here overnight," Tharisse said while surveying her vehicle. "I'm surprised no one tried to jack my shit."

"They're good people around here for the most part," Dani said. "A little bit bigoted sometimes, but folks would give you the shirt of their back without even being asked."

"I suppose this is goodbye then," Tharisse said with a shrug. Dani was surprised and saddened that Tharisse didn't make any move toward her.

"Hey, what's going on?" Dani asked.

"I'm guess I'm just nervous about you being at your reunion tonight," Tharisse admitted with tears in her eyes. "I'm not worried you won't find your friends. I'm worried that you will. The way you got when you talked about Ashley and Sam... it sounded like you were in love with them. What if you end up with them again? What if everything from last night meant nothing to you? Was this just another one-night stand? You'll probably forget me in a week, but I'm going to remember you for the rest of my life. Grrrrr, I feel so ridiculous and selfish."

"Tharisse," said Dani as she grabbed ahold of her friend's shoulders. "Honey, listen to me. Forgetting you is never going to happen. I'm not the kind of person who will just fuck someone and forget about them, to not associate any meaning to sex. That used to be me unfortunately, but not any more. I like you, Tharisse. A lot. Regardless of whatever happens tonight I'm going to want to see you again. You're smart, funny, sexy, and to be quite honest I believe a benevolent God or Goddess created your curves to perfectly fit my hands."

"You really mean all that?" Tharisse asked with her eye half-cocked and the beginning of a smile on her face.

"Of course I do," Dani stated as she hugged her friend close.

"Last night..." Tharisse said with a plaintive sigh. "Well... It was fucking beautiful. I'm not sure I ever enjoyed myself more."

"I enjoyed myself too," Dani said.

Their mouths sought and quickly found the other. Soon they were making out in a deserted gravel parking lot in the middle of nowhere. Dani held Tharisse so tightly it felt like she would never let her go. Their breath became hot and heavy and their hands starting roaming each other's backsides and over the front of their clothing.

"Open your back door," Dani moaned into Tharisse's ear with need.

"What?" Tharisse asked. "Why?"

"Because this is happening right now," Dani insisted.

Dani pushed Tharisse up against her vehicle and between Dani's furious kisses Tharisse managed to reach down and pull her car door open. Dani shoved Tharisse inside and laid her across the backseat with her legs dangling outside of the car. Dani pulled a stray blanket sitting on the floor onto the ground beneath her and dropped to her knees. She hiked Tharisse's dress up above her waist and ripped her panties down before devouring her lover again.

Dani kissed and made out with Tharisse's pussy with even greater passion than she had earlier shown Tharisse's mouth. The parking lot was abandoned and there was no one within miles of them. A security camera capturing footage outside the bar would be the only evidence of their clandestine activities. Tharisse took this opportunity to wail and scream like she wanted to do all last night but was unable to. Hearing Tharisse moan her name only made Dani want to lick her more. Dani's mouth delivered Tharisse to two more orgasms in the Cuntry parking lot before she was finally satisfied. When she was finished, Dani laid atop Tharisse in the backseat and they made out like horny teenagers as they shared Tharisse's come between their mouths.

Tharisse tried speaking between kisses.

"If you don't."

Kiss.

"Stop".

Kiss.

"I'm never going to."

Kiss.

"Get home."

Kiss.

Dani kissed Tharisse on her forehead and said, "Maybe that's been my plan all along? Or maybe I just want to give you something to remember me by in case you might forget about me."

"Are you kidding me?" Tharisse asked incredulously. "That could never happen. Oh, on that subject. Off with you now."

Tharisse finally extricated herself from Dani's grasp and they got out of the car. Tharisse grabbed her purse from the trunk and pulled out a notepad and pen. She hastily scribbled on the pad and tore off the topmost note to hand to Dani.

"Here's my phone number," Tharisse said. "If case you're ever nearby. Or if you just want to talk, I will always be there for you. Call me any time."

Dani folded up the paper and slid it into the back pocket of her jeans, trying not to cry over such a simple kindness.

"I definitely will, Tharisse," said Dani resolutely. "I promise we'll talk soon."

They gave each other a few more kisses before Tharisse finally admitted she had to go. Dani blew her a kiss and waved at Tharisse one last time as her car pulled out of the parking lot. Tharisse waved back and just like that she was gone. The countryside surrounding Dani felt desolate now that Tharisse no longer brightened it with her presence.

Tharisse felt sad leaving Dani, but more than that she felt excited. This felt like a new beginning for her. She laughed and thought about her night with Dani the whole drive home. Tharisse had never possessed enough self-confidence to put herself out there and meet other women. But now that she had acted as the pursued rather than the pursuer for once she realized that she might actually possess qualities attractive to other women. Her friends always tried to get Tharisse to go out with them on weekends but Tharisse usually just stayed in and played video games instead. She resolved to improve her social life and to actually get out and meet some ladies. Plus after being with Dani, Tharisse realized she knew her exact type now. Tharisse couldn't wait to see Dani again, but until that time came she was intent on finding herself another little white blonde girl who liked licking pussy.

Dani went her own separate way, missing Tharisse already but happier than she'd been in a long time. She just realized she hadn't thought about Lindsey or Paige or any of that other bullshit since first laying eyes on Tharisse. What a gift meeting her had been.

It was early yet but Dani planned to indulge herself by having lunch at the local burger place. Dani had been trying to eat healthier but this place made the best burgers ever and she hadn't eaten there in probably six or seven years. She couldn't wait to gorge herself on the bacon & bleu cheeseburger, some chili cheese fries, and a Diet Coke in a tall glass filled with ice. Dani also needed to go to a hair salon for a trim before the reunion. Plus at some point going home to shower, get dressed, and make herself up. No time for sightseeing, there was far too much left to do. But first Dani needed to find a flower shop. She had something terribly important she needed to do first.

To be continued...

End Part Two

*****

Hoping right now that Part Three will be out by the end of July, should be early August at the latest.

I appreciate all feedback and criticism as long as it is constructive. I write for my fans and for any new readers so please let me know your thoughts.

1...456789