Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani and Tharisse engaged in a silent form of communication while Dani ate her out. Tharisse held Dani's head in her hands and pet her cute pixie hair lovingly while Dani licked her pussy over and over. Dani used Tharisse's moans as a guide, focusing the attention of her tongue upon the spots in Tharisse's body that produced the most audible pleasure. Dani found that the inner folds of Tharisse's labia minora were far more sensitive than the skin of the majora and she directed her focus more toward those sections of Tharisse's vulva. Dani couldn't get enough of the way Tharisse's hands gripped Dani's hair so hard it hurt whenever Dani's tongue discovered a particularly gratifying location.

Dani wondered if Tharisse had any suspicion of how many times Dani had done this and with how many women. Dani used to keep track but she had lost count sometime after she'd reached a hundred partners. Several women had cloyingly informed Dani that she was the best cunt licker they had ever known, a feat that the normally humble girl was quite proud of. Dani had seduced so many straight girls back in college, quite similarly really to how Ashley and Sam had done to her all those years ago. Once Dani had finished with her latest conquest they were never the same afterward. It became a running joke amongst Dani's circle of dyke friends that straight girls instantly became either bi or fullblown lesbians as soon as Dani's tongue touched their bodies.

When she performed cunnilingus, Dani poured every ounce of her being into the act and fully committed herself to her partner's pleasure. All other concerns were secondary to using her mouth on her lover to get her off. That intensity and singlemindedness was the reason Dani possessed so much talent for oral sex. Dani loved women's bodies and the taste of pussy more than anything and wasn't afraid to show her obsession. Dani didn't even care if her lovers reciprocated afterward, being able to bring them to climax was all Dani really wanted and feeling a girl come on her was usually satisfaction enough.

Dani couldn't deny it; she was totally addicted to eating pussy. She loved everything about it. The sharp, intoxicating smell. The unbelievably delicious flavor which altered from woman to woman but always provided the same delights. The tickling sensation of another woman's pubes brushing against her nose and cheeks. The folds, wrinkles, and openings of a pussy beneath Dani's sliding tongue.

Dani felt so in tune with another woman's body when she gave oral sex that she could sense their every tremble and whimper and could even feel their heart beating faster as they approached their climax. She could tell from just the taste whether the woman was a week away or a week removed from their menses. A woman felt so open and vulnerable when they offered themselves to Dani in such a way and Dani loved the intimacy of making love with her mouth Dani enjoyed most of all the very end when she heard her partner scream and cry out her name as Dani felt a hot rush of liquid filling her mouth and staining her face. The more come the better. Now Dani practiced her immense experience on Tharisse's pussy and the young black ingenue in turn enjoyed Dani's ministrations beyond the capacity for any rational thought.

This was the first time Tharisse enjoyed a true sexual encounter with another woman. When she experimented with her cousin, they had merely kissed and touched each other on their bodies in places that felt the best. Neither of them felt brave enough to actually lick or finger each other. Tharisse had watched a ton of lesbian porn online and assumed that because of the volume of her viewership she had the mechanics of the act pinned down and also understood well enough what it all felt like. But she was quickly learning that watching and doing were two entirely different things.

The one time Tharisse licked pussy was when she hooked up with a friend in college. They had both been horny and trashed, the only reason the hookup even happened. Tharisse licked her friend clumsily while suffering from "the spins" after drinking too much tequila. It turned out that having sex was enormously difficult with the room spinning in circles around you. Once her friend somehow managed to get off from Tharisse's awkward tonguing, she made a few perfunctory licks at Tharisse's pussy and then promptly passed out with her face in Tharisse's junk. That little bit had admittedly felt amazing, but was nowhere near enough. Tharisse ended up having to roll her friend off her and then quickly take care of herself before she passed out just the same. The next morning had been awkward enough that the friends never spoke of their "hookup" again.

So for Tharisse, this truly seemed like her first time and she could not have found a better mentor and guide in the ways of love than Dani Meadows. The experienced lesbian was a true master of her craft and she held Tharisse in the palm of her hand. Quite literally, considering the firm grip Dani held upon Tharisse's plump bottom that she used to hold her lover in place while Dani's tongue did all the work. Tharisse had no inkling sex could feel this amazing, that she could derive so much ecstasy from only a tongue and a pair of lips. She had no idea her night of pleasure had only begun.

Dani's moved her hands from beneath Tharisse's ass and pushed down on her thighs to hold Tharisse firmly to the bed. She put her hands on either side of Tharisse's pelvis and stopped licking for a moment so her fingers could touch Tharisse's genitals. Dani stroked Tharisse's pussy to the sounds of her lover's moans for a moment before placing her index fingers on the very outside of Tharisse's lips and spread her as wide open as Tharisse's vulva could manage. Despite the darkness of her skin and her labia, the flesh inside of Tharisse's vagina was a beautiful shade of hot pink that drooled like it was begging for a finger or tongue to fill it. Dani breathed in deeply the odor wafting from Tharisse's pussy and sighed loudly in approval at the hypnotic scent that took control of all her senses.

Dani stuck her tongue out and pointed it straight toward the darkness in the center of the pink that comprised the entrance to Tharisse's vaginal tunnel. Tharisse moaned Dani's name gratefully as Dani gradually squeezed her warm, writhing tongue inside Tharisse's pussy and rotated it around in a slowly revolving circle. Dani moved it in and out of Tharisse's hole, fucking her pussy with her tongue.

After successfully driving Tharisse totally insane, Dani directed her attention next toward Tharisse's clitoris. Tharisse's body stiffened and her leg twitched as Dani took the entirety of Tharisse's engorged clitoris into her mouth and gently sucked on its mass before licking at the hooded bulge like she was a kitty drinking from a bowl of water. Dani still couldn't believe how big it was, larger than any clit she had ever seen on a woman. The dark nub peeking from the top of Tharisse's vulva looked so damn sexy and Dani loved how much of it filled her mouth when she took it between her lips. She took her time licking it for a while before nibbling and sucking at the pulsating center of Tharisse's sensitivity.

Tharisse had steadily been growing louder and more animated as Dani worked her mouth over Tharisse's clit. Too loud. Dani desisted and lifted her head from Tharisse's crotch to get serious for a moment.

"Tharisse baby," Dani said. "I'm thrilled that you're enjoying this so much but if you can't quiet down you'll wake my mom and then this be all over."

Tharisse covered her mouth with both hands and nodded in agreement. Dani nodded back and grinned with an ornery smile before getting back down between Tharisse's thighs. Tharisse groaned and squealed through her hands as Dani pleasured her, trying to stay as silent as possible but still failing for the most part. Dani was just too good.

Dani realized she had shown Tharisse a bit of tough love, but inwardly she was quite pleased at the reaction from her partner. She loved making Tharisse moan and wriggle for her. Dani lifted up Tharisse's legs and pushed back on her thighs until her lower legs pointed straight up in the air. Tharisse wrapped her arms around her knees and pulled them back toward her head while she laid flat on her back with her feet dangling in the air. Tharisse's pussy was bared completely open to Dani now. Dani couldn't even see Tharisse's face any longer, only her juicy, gloriously large pussy sticking out between her sexy thighs.

Dani put her face back in Tharisse's crotch and placed her tongue upon the opening of Tharisse's slit, leaving her mouth sitting over Tharisse's pussy while she slapped her hands over Tharisse's bottom and left her palms pressed against her meaty buttocks. Dani used this placement to roll Tharisse forward and back so that even though Dani never moved her tongue in the slightest it still ran up and down the entirety of Tharisse's pussy. Tharisse groaned as Dani's long, agile tongue worked over the entire length and breadth of her genitals in a consistent upward and downward manner.

This position gave Dani a much clearer view of Tharisse's ass, a vision which Dani appreciated tremendously. Dani used to love breasts just as much if not more than any straight guy or lesbian girl. Still did, in fact. But over the last few years Dani had learned she truly was an ass girl. That didn't mean loving anal sex, though Dani enjoyed that type of sex act on several occasions. What Dani truly loved were the plump curves of a well-shaped ass, the way a woman's bottom looked when squeezed into tight jeans or yoga pants, and the smacking sound made whenever you slapped a girl hard on her buttocks. Dani's favorite part of the butt other than the anus and surrounding area was the cleft or coin slot or whatever you liked to call it where the top curve of the left and right buttocks met just below a woman's tailbone. Dani had spent hours before just playing with that section using her mouth and fingers.

Little skinny asses, big fat asses, toned and muscled asses; Dani found something different to love about all of them. Fat asses were definitely Dani's favorite though. Something about all that meat and warmth and yumminess just did something for her. A lot like how what was being presented before Dani at the moment was making Dani think nasty thoughts.

Dani reached her hands below Tharisse's thighs and found her bottom where she clutched Tharisse's cheeks tightly as she worked her tongue around Tharisse's clit. God, she has a nice butt, Dani thought as she pinched and rubbed Tharisse's ass. Just feeling it wasn't enough, however. Dani wanted to run her tongue all over it.

A look of disappointment came over Tharisse's face when Dani gave her pussy a final lick and then slid her hands out from beneath her buttocks as her mouth moved away from Tharisse's crotch. That disappointment turned to shock when Dani grabbed ahold of Tharisse's wide hips and flipped her over onto her stomach with a loud yelp of surprise from Tharisse. Dani pulled back on Tharisse's waist until her ass stuck up in the air with Tharisse's legs folded at the knee beneath her. Dani sat behind Tharisse and stared at her huge and round buttocks that had no unsightly sagging or curled rolls of fat despite all the extra flesh down there. Dani knew she could die a happy woman if she suffocated from being smothered by those plump cheeks.

Dani gave Tharisse a hard smack on her left buttock which made the black girl squeal and wiggle her bottom back and forth. Just what Dani desired. Seeing Tharisse's lovely ass waving back and forth for her only made Dani want Tharisse even more desperately. Dani gave her another good spank and then leaned in so her face hovered over Tharisse's glorious bottom. Tharisse's eyes widened in surprise when Dani licked her ass. Not her anus, but rather up and down the curve of one buttock until its hump became slick with Dani's saliva before Dani switched to the other cheek and bathed Tharisse's bun in the exact same way. Tharisse had never dreamed anyone would love part of her body this way and now she was wondering why she'd never fantasized about it before. Dani's wet, tireless tongue and the reverent, worshipful demeanor she used it to lick Tharisse's ass felt incredible to experience. The way she also left soft, wet, lingering kisses all over Tharisse's bottom felt absolutely delicious and Tharisse found herself shivering at the touch of Dani's puckered lips on her behind.

Dani placed both hands upon the meatiest portion of Tharisse's buttocks and spread her cheeks wide apart. Tharisse blushed and felt heat rising to her face as all her most private areas were bared to Dani. Her partner could see everything, Tharisse was totally vulnerable to Dani which gave Tharisse a weird sort of thrill. Tharisse's aroused, glistening wet pussy spread open enough to exhibit the pink membranes within her that stood in contrast to her dark lips. Tharisse also proudly displayed her mess of curly black pubic hair that threatened to overgrow the entirety of her loins. Not to mention showing Dani the tight, dark ring of her anus. The only woman who had ever seen her tushy this close before had been Tharisse's Mama when she was wiping clean her baby's rear end about twenty-five years ago.

With Dani's face all up in her business, Tharisse suddenly felt immensely grateful that she had taken a shower this morning. Of course the sweat in her undies that formed during her long car ride couldn't be helped. Dani didn't seem to mind though, she sniffed at Tharisse's bottom curiously and rumbled in her throat like she actually enjoyed the scent. Dani seemed to be studying the up-close view of Tharisse's butt intensively, gazing at Tharisse's intimate parts with an examining eye for over a minute before finally acting upon her desires.

"You look so goddamn beautiful like this," Dani remarked with a voice short of breath and heavy with desire. "Holy shit, Tharisse. Your body is like sex personified to me. Everything I love about women is here."

Dani pressed her face up to Tharisse's ass so Dani's top cheeks and Tharisse's bottom cheeks mashed together. Dani shook her head against Tharisse's bottom to cover her face in Tharisse's backside and jiggled Tharisse's flesh over her face with her hands in vice grips upon Tharisse's behind. Dani licked her way slowly down Tharisse's lower back until her tongue worked itself into the cleft where Tharisse's buttocks met right below her spine. Dani moved her tongue down further down Tharisse's crack, only passing over Tharisse's anus and perineum before lapping at Tharisse's pussy again. Tharisse clutched the nearest pillow in her fists and screeched when she felt Dani's tongue licking its way deep inside her. Is this girl trying to make me scream loud enough to wake her Mom, Tharisse wondered. It's gonna happen at this rate.

Whereas Dani merely licked Tharisse's pussy before, now she ate Tharisse with wild, careless abandon. Tharisse's mouth hung open in a soundless wail and her body shook at the ferocity of Dani munching her pussy. Dani put her hands back on Tharisse's ass and squeezed it hard enough to pinch as she worked herself against Tharisse's backside to smear her own saliva and Tharisse's leaking fluid over the entirety of her face. Dani lapped it all up like the lesbian slut she knew she truly was deep down inside. Tharisse pushed herself back against Dani so her asscheeks covered Dani's face, already realizing how much Dani loved a faceful of booty. But this only gave Dani naughtier ideas.

Dani wondered if Tharisse might be agreeable to taking this night in a much dirtier direction. She suspected the inexperienced girl would love to, but Dani wanted to test her first lest she take things too far and ruin a good thing. On the upstroke of running the flat of her tongue up and down a slit that had become soaked with Tharisse's thick, wet juices, Dani wandered just a bit too high. She made it seem like an accident, the slip of a tongue in the burning heat of a sexy moment. Tharisse's body stiffened as Dani's tongue slithered over her anus for the briefest of seconds.

Tharisse became alarmed at first when she felt Dani's tongue dancing across her asshole; she had never touched herself down there before nor had she allowed any other to. Tharisse wasn't sure what to think of it. Someone licking the hole she pooped out of seemed just incredibly dirty but in a weird, messed up way it felt kind of exciting too. The taboo, forbidden nature of analingis made the disgusting, intriguing act more thrilling than it should have. But the accidental lick seemed completely unintentional since Dani went right back to licking Tharisse's pussy as she had before without any mention of what had transpired. Not even an apology or a 'whoops'. Okay, that was kind of strange, Tharisse thought.

A moment later, Dani's tongue again slid upward from the feast she had made of Tharisse's cunny. The tip of Dani's tongue wriggled over the skin of Tharisse's perineum before softly dabbing at the skin surrounding Tharisse's tightly puckered rosebud. Okay, that was no accident, Tharisse thought with a sharp gasp. Sensations Tharisse had never before experienced manifested themselves as Dani's tongue stimulated the highly sensitive nerve endings of her anus. Tharisse cried out involuntarily, but not to tell Dani to stop. That was all the encouragement Dani needed.

Dani slowly rotated her tongue around the rim of Tharisse's asshole, revolving the accumulating stickiness of her saliva around the bump of wrinkled skin that ironically comprised the entrance to the primary exit for Tharisse's body. Tharisse moaned at the teasing motions made by Dani's tongue and she felt filthy over how badly she wanted for Dani to place her warm, wet tongue right on the center of Tharisse's asshole. But Tharisse couldn't bring herself to beg for it despite her need.

As soon as Tharisse had that thought, Dani took the longest, slowest lick right up the center of Tharisse's asshole. She painstakingly ensured that Tharisse felt every tiny bump of Dani's taste buds sliding across her asshole as well as the aggressive upward flick of her tongue that terminated Dani's first proper lap at Tharisse's anus. The first of many.

"Oh fuck!" Tharisse cried as her hands gripped the bedsheets for support. "What are you doing to me?"

Dani could tell Tharisse enjoyed having her asshole licked despite any misgivings she might have but Dani was frustrated that her constant attention hadn't dilated Tharisse's anus open yet. Most girl's assholes would be open and begging for a tongue to poke through it after the expert rimjob Dani had just performed on Tharisse. Dani had no doubt this was the first time any girl had ever played with Tharisse's back hole before so perhaps Tharisse was just feeling anxious and tightening up due to inexperience. Dani ran her fingernails up and down Tharisse's back, lightly scratching her as Dani decided she was going to give Tharisse a first time she could never forget.

Dani left a lingering, almost romantic kiss on Tharisse's asshole and then sucked at it for a minute with wet smacking noises. Dani pulled her mouth away and let her drool drip down onto Tharisse's quivering anus before pointing her tongue straight out like she was arming a spear. She gripped Tharisse's asscheeks and held her tightly in place as she poked and prodded at Tharisse's anus using the tip of her tongue in the hope that she could force her way through the blocked opening.

With a final push of Dani's tongue, Tharisse's muscles finally relaxed and the tight seal of her sphincter loosened just enough for the tip of Dani's tongue to squeeze through the ring of her anus. Tharisse groaned loudly when she felt the warmth and movement of Dani's tongue penetrating her asshole and her body seized up so that her anus clenched around Dani's tongue tightly in response to the intrusion. Dani pushed Tharisse's buttcheeks apart and tried spreading her open again in an attempt to wriggle her tongue more deeply inside Tharisse's ass but the seal made by Tharisse's sphincter was near impenetrable.

1...456789