Make This Last Forever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, lover," said Dani.

"I woke up half-convinced last night was only a dream," said Tharisse groggily. "The most wonderful dream I've ever had."

"Don't worry, baby," said Dani as she kissed Tharisse on her lips, cheeks, forehead, and nose. "Last night really happened and it was just as wonderful as you remember."

Tharisse held Dani close and pressed her mouth against Dani's until Dani's lips parted just as Tharisse desired. Dani wished now that they had put jammies on before going to sleep; feeling Tharisse's warm naked flesh next to hers made Dani entirely too aroused and she knew there was likely no time to do anything about it. Dani contented herself by giving Tharisse a lingering wet kiss that would leave her breathless while she caressed the loveliness of her dark, nude body. Their hands wandered over each other in a mostly chaste manner. They touched each other on their necks, arms, legs, and backs to commit the beauty of each other's bodies to memory before they must regretfully depart.

When Dani finally broke the kiss she left Tharisse gasping for air just as she intended. She glanced over at the alarm clock and asked, "What time did you need to be on the road, babe?"

"Early," Tharisse murmured as she snuggled her head in between Dani's breasts until she became totally enveloped by them. Damn, I should have been sleeping on these soft pillows instead of the goosefeather ones, Tharisse thought with remorse.

When Tharisse spoke again her voice was muffled. "Why, what time is it?"

"About 8:30," Dani replied as she held Tharisse to her bosom while she played with her curly hair.

Tharisse rolled over and groaned, "Fuuuuuck, I should have left an hour ago."

"Hey, you had a long night," Dani said with a mischievous grin. "But I suppose we'd better get you up then."

Tharisse threw the blanket off herself and laid on the mattress with her limbs splayed out wide. She noticed Dani's eyes growing wide as she stared down at the curly mess of Tharisse's pubis situated just above her bared pussy. Tharisse winked at Dani and reached down to stroke between her lips.

"Does my Dani girl need one last taste to remember me by?" Tharisse asked sultrily as she touched herself.

Conflict showed itself on Dani's face and she battled within herself before shaking her head. Dani said reluctantly, "We probably shouldn't. You've got to get back home and my Mom will be awake soon if she isn't already. I'm already worried she heard everything we did last night."

When Tharisse got a pouty look on her face Dani quickly added, "Tharisse. Honey. Your pussy is way too delicious to spend on a quickie. The next time I lick you I'm going to need at least an hour to devote to getting you off with my tongue."

"You mean there's going to be a next time?" Tharisse asked hopefully.

"I sincerely hope so," Dani said. "We don't live that far away from each other. That is, if you actually want to see me again."

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh," Tharisse nodded happily.

She is just too cute, Dani thought. Dani leaned over and kissed Tharisse right on the parting of her slit before slipping her tongue inside it for the briefest of instances. Tharisse gasped as Dani's tongue trailed up her pubic mound, over her belly, on past her breasts, and then up to her neck. Dani laid atop Tharisse and gave her a powerful kiss that turned into another long makeout session. These impromptu sessions seemed to occur far too easily when Dani was with this girl. Dani wanted to memorize every single detail of Tharisse lying beneath her as the younger woman's thighs wrapped tightly around Dani's waist.

Dani finally pulled away from Tharisse with great reluctance and said, "We'd better get ready."

"I need to pee," Tharisse mentioned. "Actually I've had to for a while but haven't achieved the willpower to get out of bed yet."

"There's a bathroom connected to the bedroom room," Dani said as she pointed toward a nearby door. "There's a shower in there too if you want to use it."

"Nah, at this point I might as well wait and wash myself when I get home," Tharisse said. "Besides, you already cleaned my dirtiest bits for me last night."

Dani hit Tharisse in the torso with the nearest pillow and grinned as she said, "Go relieve yourself already. Unless you need me to help with that too."

Tharisse raised an eyebrow at Dani as she got out of bed. How kinky was this girl she hooked up with?

Dani enjoyed the view of Tharisse's ass swaying from side to side as Tharisse went to the bathroom and shut the door most of the way behind her. Dani sat up in bed with her naked chest bared as her blanket only covered her below the waist. Dani yawned and tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes. After a minute, Dani heard the spray of Tharisse's urine streaming into the toilet bowl from next door. It was a familiar and rather comforting sound really, a reminder of the time when Dani lived with her ex-girlfriend Sandy and had someone to share her space with. Dani realized that this was the first time in months she hadn't woken up feeling sad and lonely.

When Tharisse exited the bathroom, still naked after washing her hands and reapplying some makeup, Dani looked at her with the nicest smile on her face.

Tharisse tilted her head quizzically and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, I just like you," Dani answered with a grin.

Dani got up and gave Tharisse a quick kiss before allowing some privacy to dress while Dani used the facilities herself. Dani also washed the traces of Tharisse's come off her face, figuring she probably smelled very conspicuous considering her face had been all up in Tharisse's snatch and her asshole for hours last night. Speaking of, mouthwash was also an urgent need.

Tharisse hadn't been thinking clearly the night before, otherwise she might have grabbed a change of clothes from her car before coming home with Dani. She had just been too excited from meeting Dani and urgent to find out what the blonde cutie looked like naked. Now Tharisse had no other choice but to wear her dress and underwear from last night. Her and Dani had completely different body types and there was no way any of Dani's clothes would fit her.

While she pulled her only moderately soiled dress back on, Tharisse watched Dani as she walked back into the bedroom and stood by her dresser. Dani spent some time inspecting the contents of her underwear drawer thoughtfully with a finger on her chin. She seemed to mull over which panties to wear today longer and more intently than Tharisse imagined any woman ever had. But standing there buck naked, Dani could take all the time she needed as far as Tharisse was concerned. Though if Tharisse didn't stop staring at Dani's bare bottom she worried she might start drooling soon.

Dani's butt stuck way out and had some nice jiggle to it but Tharisse had discovered for herself how tight and toned Dani's buns were. Literally created by God for the purpose of being squeezed, Tharisse thought. Tharisse couldn't help herself from getting behind Dani and giving a forceful smack to the best ass she had ever seen. Tharisse's hand made a loud clapping noise as it made contact with Dani's right buttock. Tharisse covered Dani's cheek with her hand and squeezed it while jiggling the expansive flesh around for a few seconds before pulling away.

Dani grinned back at Tharisse and joked, "What, find something you like down there?"

"You kidding me?" Tharisse retorted. "You've got an incredible ass."

"You aren't so bad yourself," Dani replied.

Dani twirled her finger around at Tharisse to indicate to her lover what she wanted to see. Tharisse turned herself around and did a twist, rocking her bended elbows back and forth and getting down low as she shook her bottom back and forth for Dani's benefit. Tharisse pushed her ass out and brushed it against Dani's crotch as she stood back up, a move she had only tried once before in the club. Tharisse never would have had the courage to show off her big bottom like this, but the genuine love Dani seemed to have for her ass did wonders for Tharisse's self-confidence. Dani only wished Tharisse hadn't put her dress back on yet. Those curves were far too sexy to be covered with so much clothing.

"Absolutely fabulous, Tharisse," Dani accoladed. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman. Never let anyone tell you different."

Dani's compliment drew a shy, grateful smile from Tharisse when she turned around to face Dani and curtsied in response. Dani finally came to a decision, grabbing a piece of underwear from the back of her drawer and clumsily stepping into it before pulling the panties all the way up to her waist. Tharisse lifted an eyebrow and chuckled when she saw what Dani had decided to wear.

"Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle?" Tharisse asked incredulously. "Is there something I need to know about you, Dani?"

Dani laughed and replied, "No, I don't have a thing for MLP and am not the female equivalent of a brony. At least not since middle school. Other than believing friendship truly is magic. I bought this underwear in high school because I thought I looked good in them. That and they were on clearance at Target. I suppose I just feel like kicking it old school in light of the reunion tonight."

"Suuuure," Tharisse teased. "Who wrote that 'S' on your panties then?"

"Never mind that," Dani said as her eyelids narrowed in consternation.

All of a sudden Dani grabbed a stuffed pair of socks out of the dresser and chucked them at Tharisse's head. Displaying remarkable reflexes, Tharisse caught them out of the air and playfully whipped them back at Dani. They both giggled uncontrollably as Dani dressed herself in tight denim jeans, a red and white striped shirt, and flats. She would keep a modest profile for now before changing into her evening dress later on before the reunion. Dani was counting on that one being a stunner.

"What were you planning to do for breakfast, babe?" Dani inquired.

"Probably just skip it or go through McDonald's drive-thru," Tharisse answered. "I really do need to get back before my pet-sitting neighbors get pissed."

"Nonsense," Dani said. "You are a guest in my home and you will be treated accordingly. I have a gourmet meal planned for you. Wheaties and plain oatmeal coming right up!"

Tharisse stifled another giggle as Dani took her by the hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen. Dani's mother wasn't up and about yet, though Dani heard hot water running through the pipes in the walls leading to the master bathroom. Dani figured Pamela was awake and in the midst of her usual morning shower. Dani's utmost priority at this hour was making coffee. The first thing she did was to fill up a pot of water then measure and grind the appropriate amount of coffee beans so she could brew a full pot of java. Dani raided the refrigerator and cupboards of the kitchen to see what was available for breakfast.

"Let's see, you could have some cereal," Dani offered as she perused one of the cupboards. "Right now Mom has Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Cheerios, Special K. Jesus Pamela, could your cereal options be any more boring?"

Tharisse sat on a bar stool next to the kitchen countertop and laughed as she watched Dani act the homebody. It was almost unfair how adorable she was. Even Dani's short hair that looked slightly askew from bedhead looked cute on her.

"Milk, bread, eggs, some fruit," Dani murmured to herself as she inspected the fridge next. "How does scrambled eggs, toast, and strawberries sound? That might be the best I can manage. Cooking has never been my strong point."

Tharisse's stomach rumbled loudly at the notion of eating and her body's slight hangover found the prospect of hot food agreeable.

"That sounds amazing," Tharisse said.

"Coffee or OJ?" Dani asked further.

"Both if those two options are on the table."

Dani poured them both mugs of coffee and glasses of orange juice and set them on the counter.

"They are on the table," Dani said snarkily.

"Cheeky bitch," Tharisse replied.

Dani turned around and patted her own behind in response which only made Tharisse tiger growl at her.

Dani and Tharisse conversed pleasantly while Dani made breakfast for the two of them. They learned much more about each other, discussing their educational histories and plans for their careers as well as their hobbies. Dani's favorite activities included going to art galleries and museums, reading voraciously, writing terrible erotic poetry, and running rather non-competitively in road races. Tharisse was a gamer girl who wrote a fairly popular blog about her experience as a woman of color who regularly played video games that catered to straight white males. She originally wanted to be a video game journalist but when she couldn't break into the industry she became a programmer for a software company instead.

Once breakfast was ready, Dani served them both and the conversation entered a lull as the two masticated enthusiastically. Dani dabbed jelly from the sides of her lips after finishing her meal and was about to strike up a conversation again when she saw her mother walk into the kitchen. Pamela wore a sheer white silk robe that clung tightly to her form and had a short cut that ended just above her knees. Dani's mother must be unused to having strangers in the house or perhaps hasn't worn such tight clothing that showed off so much of her thighs around anyone for too long. Pamela's eyes opened with surprise and she pulled down on the bottom of her robe unconsciously when she noticed an unknown black woman sitting in her kitchen with her daughter and wearing a rumpled white dress that had obviously been worn the night before.

Tharisse was immediately struck by the difference in appearances between mother and daughter. Not just their eye and hair color, but also personality. Dani had a naturally warm, kind, and inviting demeanour where she acted as if she'd been friends with you your entire life even if you'd only met a few minutes ago. Her mother on the other hand seemed naturally inclined toward criticism and judgment with a sour look that seemed imprinted perpetually upon her face.

"Good morning, Mom," Dani said with a wide smile as her mother entered the room. "Can I make you anything for breakfast?"

"Just coffee," Pamela Meadows said brusquely as she regarded Tharisse with suspicion.

Dani poured her mother a steaming cup of joe and set it on the counter next to her.

"This is my friend Tharisse," Dani explained. "I was her designated driver last night and I invited her over here to sleep it off. I hope you don't mind."

Pamela paused before replying, "Of course not. I'm glad you were all behaving responsibly."

Tharisse extended her hand to Pamela and gave her best smile as she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.-" Tharisse wilted with embarrassment when she realized she didn't actually know Dani's last name. "Um, Dani's mom."

Pamela stared at Tharisse's outstretched hand for the longest time before finally taking it and replying, "Likewise, Theresa."

Tharisse was too polite to point out Pamela's error but Dani's mother made no further attempt at conversation with her daughter's guest. Without another word, Pamela started washing the pile of dirty dishes leftover from last night's dinner that had been stacked next to the sink.

Well, at least she made a ghost of an idea of a semblance of an effort, thought Dani sardonically. Better than nothing, I suppose. Dani felt glad at least that her mother shook Tharisse's hand without putting too much thought into where exactly that hand might have been last night.

Dani tried engaging her mother in conversation, but only received terse one-word replies from her as Pamela focused most of her attention on a particularly frustrating stain on the cooking pan. Tharisse sat directly across from Pamela as she worked at the sink. Tharisse couldn't help noticing that when Dani's mother hunched over the sinktop the back of her robe rode up to reveal portions of her upper thigh right up to the bottom of her butt hanging out. While slightly bent over, Pamela even provided a view of her rump with enough definition that Tharisse could see the indentation of her asscrack running up between her buttocks. Tharisse could definitely tell where Dani had inherited her assets from. Pamela was slim just like her daughter, but her ass was even larger and more round.

Total cougar, Tharisse thought as she admired Pamela's backside. A smoking hot lady old enough to be a grandma. Goddamn and holy shit!

Tharisse's eyes grew wide when Pamela made a little hop at a dish falling into the sink with a crash and splashing water onto the front of her robe. The twin bulges of Pamela's buttocks bounced up and down provocatively as she jumped and then reset her feet. Dani noticed Tharisse staring at her mother's ass and shot her a scornful look of disapproval. Tharisse grinned weakly and shrugged her arms at Dani in response without Pamela noticing.

"Well, we've both eaten," Dani announced. "I'd better get Tharisse on the road. She's got a long ways to travel today."

"Alright," Pamela murmured as she turned back before continuing her washing.

Tharisse's eyes grew wide when she noticed the front of Pamela's robe had soaked through with dishwater and with the silk fabric's white color and thin layer it had become almost see-through. Pamela's nipples pointed out enticingly through her robe but Tharisse only got to enjoy the sight for an instant before the MILF turned away.

Dani coughed at Tharisse as a warning and explained, "I'm going to take Tharisse back to her car. She really needs to go. Then I'm going to run a few errands before coming back and getting ready for my reunion tonight."

"Sounds good," Pamela said distractedly.

Dani tried not to let the desperation in her voice sound too obvious as she said, "I love you, Mom."

"Have fun, kids," said Pamela dismissively.

Dani quietly sighed before grabbing her and Tharisse's dishes and dropping them in the sink for her mother to wash. She stood next to her mother for a minute, wishing she could hug Pamela or kiss her cheek or show any kind of affection to her. But Pamela had closed herself off like usual. Dani finally gave up waiting to see if her mom would show her any love and signaled Tharisse with a nod of her head that it was time to go.

Before they left, Tharisse called loudly, "Thanks for everything, Pamela! It was great to meet you!"

Dani's mother didn't even reply or turn around as they departed.

Dani and Tharisse drove in silence back to Tharisse's car. Tharisse leaned against the passenger door window with her eyes closed for most of the drive, looking barely awake and slightly unhappy. The headache caused by her hangover had only worsened as the morning went on. Dani looked out at the landscape with its view of the sun rising above the cornfields as she drove through the country. I hate this place but damn can it be beautiful sometimes, Dani thought as she watched the hills and fields roll by.

After a long enough silence, Dani broke in, "Don't think I didn't notice you checking out my mom's butt. And her nipples. Perv."

"Whaaaaat?" Tharisse asked incredulously as she turned toward Dani and laughed. "But seriously, how could I not? They were right freaking out there. Yo, your mom is hot for a lady pushing sixty. If you look as good as she does when you're that age you're going to make some lucky lady very happy indeed."

"Yuck," Dani said as she stuck her tongue out at Tharisse. "Please stop making me think of my mother as a sexual being."

"She's single right?" Tharisse asked, not understanding how uncomfortable this conversation was making Dani feel. "I didn't see any ring or any sign of a man. She could probably use some action. She certainly fucking acts like it. Think she would ever cross to the other side of the aisle? That body is wasted on men."

1...456789