Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy stroked Dani's hair and whispered to her, "Shhhh, everything's okay Dani. There's no need to cry. What's wrong?"

Dani lifted her head off Sandy's shoulder and wiped the tears from her eyes using the sleeve of her sweater.

"I know I'm being silly," Dani said with a sniff. "I just needed that hug really really badly. No one has touched me nice like that for such a long time. Will you see me again, Sandy? Please?"

"Of course I will!" Sandy exclaimed.

Sandy wasn't about to refuse a second date with the sweetest, prettiest girl she had ever me.

Dani's eyes drifted toward the entryway of her apartment building. It would be so easy to invite Sandy upstairs. To slowly peel the jeans and underwear off from her body. To dance and strut provocatively for her date while stripping every article of her clothing like Dani used to do for her clients. To use her fingers and tongue to explore every crease, mound, and opening of Sandy's body. To force the woman to her knees and make her lick the space between Dani's thighs. For once, maybe Dani's partner would do the serving.

Yet Dani knew that wasn't what she really wanted. Obviously, she still desired to have a sexual relationship. But not like this. Sandy held no expectations for how this might turn out and had not pushed Dani in the slightest. In fact, Dani had initiated all the contact between them. Dani knew that if she invited Sandy upstairs for sex, they might hook up a few more times. But it would only be a matter of time before Dani felt that damnable itch to move onto the next piece of ass again. She had been running away from commitment ever since her heart got broken by Ashley and Sam. Dani wanted to see if this thing with Sandy was real or not before she made love again.

"Should we exchange numbers then?" Dani asked.

Sandy nodded and they traded their phones so they could put their numbers in each other's contacts list. Dani and Sandy hugged a final time before calling it a night. Dani stared at Sandy's ass with an impish smile as her date walked away. Dani waited patiently for the inevitable turnback.

If she cares at all, she has to look back, Dani thought. Please look back, Sandy.

When Sandy finally turned back, Dani wasn't prepared and got caught staring at her butt. Dani awkwardly blew her a kiss and waved her good night after committing to memory every curve of Sandy's rump for use while awaiting their next date. She would hold off on sex for a while but nothing could stop Dani from fantasizing about Sandy's glorious behind when masturbating before her bedtime tonight.

For the first time in an eternity, Dani felt a connectedness to the world. She had kept herself apart from it, refusing to pursue a meaningful relationship or let herself fall in love. Dani had been too afraid of getting hurt. But now an excitement burned within her, a spark of hope had surged like a rekindled flame. She couldn't wait to see Sandy again.

For their next date Sandy took Dani to a movie. They sat close to each other but Sandy didn't make any move despite Dani constantly brushing against Sandy's leg or shoulder to try and encourage her to act. Dani finally got fed up with Sandy's hesitance and grabbed Sandy by her arm to curl her muscled bicep around Dani's shoulder. Sandy looked at Dani first with confusion and surprise but then started grinning as she held her date close to her body. Dani settled comfortably against Sandy with a satisfied sigh and went back to eating her popcorn.

At the end of their date when Sandy was walking Dani home again, she asked Dani if this meant they were officially dating now. It seemed really important to Sandy to know for sure.

She is too adorable, Dani thought.

Dani told Sandy with bemusement that she would be her girlfriend only on the condition that Sandy be her girlfriend too. Relief came over Sandy's face and the two women hugged again. It took a long time before they let go.

Their romance progressed slowly but steadily. It wasn't until their fourth date that they even kissed for the first time. Dani gradually began to reveal to Sandy her past as a sex worker and a drug addict and how she had come to be homeless. She worried that Sandy would judge her for her sordid history but instead Sandy was impressed with Dani's honesty and infuriated by the circumstances that led to Dani being assaulted, abused, and left vagrant. The more Sandy learned the more she became impressed with Dani's strength and determination. With a kiss and a promise, Sandy vowed she would always keep Dani safe.

Still haunted by a past full of danger and abuse, Dani finally found comfort and security in Sandy's powerful arms. Dani wasn't the only one who benefited. With a beautiful, kind, encouraging woman as her partner, Sandy found a sense of self-confidence and ambition she hadn't known she possessed. Her supervisors at the oil company noticed how readily Sandy took charge and seemed a natural leader that other employees looked to instinctively. She was already being considered for a promotion and possible reassignment.

Dani and Sandy helped each other out constantly with Sandy giving Dani rides since Dani didn't own a car and Dani helping to cook and clean at Sandy's pit of an apartment. They saw each other every day and spent virtually all their free time together. Neither of them possessed many close friends. Instead they found the friendship they lacked in each other. They became best friends, partners, and girlfriends. Everything except lovers.

Sex rarely entered into their conversations though Dani could tell Sandy was starting to want it real bad. Their makeout sessions had been getting hotter and heavier with rubbing of each other's crotches through layers of clothing and exploratory fondling of their breasts and asses. Sandy always stopped herself before things got too out of control so Dani could be absolutely certain before they went any further. Sandy owed her damaged and traumatized girlfriend that much knowing how many there were who hadn't asked her permission first. The thought of someone mistreating so kind and precious a woman like Dani made Sandy want to punch something.

Dani didn't know when she would be ready to have sex again. She had been through too much these last few years and her unquenchable thirst for lesbian sex had gotten her into so much trouble. When Dani finally felt ready to give herself to Sandy, she knew it would be in total. There would no holding back any more and Dani would become a sexual being again, albeit one that had never been so committed to monogamy.

On the six month anniversary of their first date, Dani and Sandy went out for a nice evening. Dani still had her blonde hair cut long though tonight she wore it in a ponytail. It being February, Dani wore a jean skirt with boots and black leggings and a corduroy jacket. Sandy actually straightened her hair and put on makeup for once while donning a fashionable blazer over a white button-up shirt and black dress pants. She looked so damn sexy when Dani first saw her standing outside her apartment door holding a flower that Dani might have creamed her pants a little.

They went out for a nice dinner to celebrate their anniversary and then took to the theater for a performance of the musical "Kinky Boots". Both of them guffawed throughout the show and felt so glad for the culture they belonged to. After the show, they sang songs from the musical while Sandy drove Dani home and walked Dani up to her apartment door like she always did.

"Would you like to come up for a bit?" Dani asked after Sandy gave her a kiss that left Dani breathless.

"That would be lovely," Sandy answered back before initiating another round of furious smooching.

Sandy had been over to Dani's apartment countless times since they started dating. Curling up on the couch under a blanket and eating popcorn and ice cream while watching Netflix had become like a ritual for them. But Sandy had never spent the night with Dani before.

Dani took Sandy's hands in hers and asked, "What I meant is, would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"You mean...?" Sandy replied uncertainly.

"Sandy Dennis, will you take me to bed?" Dani asked again. "Or does a lady got to beg?"

Sandy's eyes grew wide and she replied, "Ummm... are you sure about this? Absolutely, positively, no-doubt-in-your-mind sure?"

Dani closed her eyes and bobbed her head up and down in a nod as she smiled in the cute way that Sandy liked so much.

"I love you, Sandy," said Dani.

Though Dani said these words in her head often enough, this was the first time she had given voice to such a powerful phrase.

Sandy Dennis, the strongest woman that Dani had ever known, put a hand over her heart as she fought back tears. Instead of weeping, Sandy embraced Dani so tightly it made Dani grunt as she forced the air from Dani's lungs.

"I love you too, Blondie," said Sandy before kissing the top of Dani's head. "I've wanted to tell you for so long. I think I fell in love on our very first date."

"Six months is more than enough time for me to know how I feel about you, Sand," replied Dani. "Happy anniversary."

Dani led Sandy upstairs to her apartment where they kissed their way through the living room, down the main hallway, and straight into Dani's bedroom. Sandy had been in here before, they had even made out on this bed but this time with their senses heightened by arousal and anticipation everything seemed totally new and different. They kissed for a long while lying next to each other on the mattress before going to the next stage. With their tongues intertwined and their bodies locked together, Dani and Sandy's urges became so powerful that they writhed and gyrated against each other in a mad sort of lust. Through her fumbling, Sandy managed to pull off Dani's sweater and unbutton her skirt though doing so took a frustratingly inordinate amount of time. Dani removed Sandy's pants and jacket with the ease and quickness of an expert who had unclothed their lover countless times. Sandy had only to struggle with Dani's bra and leggings before she could view her girlfriend's naked form for the first time ever.

Dani had engaged in sexual intercourse with other women literally thousands of instances during her lifetime. Sandy had done so merely a dozen times. The gap in experience between the two seemed clearer than ever before. While Dani was confident and certain as ever in the bedroom, Sandy seemed nervous and apprehensive as they undressed each other. It was as if she still found it impossible to believe a girl like Dani actually wanted to sleep with her. Dani sensed Sandy's trepidation and tried to make her feel comfortable.

"Sandy, you don't have to worry," Dani whispered in Sandy's ear. "I want this. I want you. You have no fucking idea how badly I want you right now."

Sandy moaned into Dani's neck while Dani unbuttoned Sandy's shirt and unfolded the placket to reveal Sandy's chest. Dani wished she could see Sandy's big and gorgeous tits but her mouth was engaged in far too important work on Sandy's ears, neck, shoulders, and lips. Dani contented herself by grabbing large handfuls of Sandy's bosom through her bra. Sandy's breasts filled Dani's hands nicely and Dani squeezed and kneaded them to the immense pleasure of both women.

"I want to see your naked body," Dani breathed huskily into Sandy's ear. "I want to touch you and make love to you, Sandy and then I want you to make love to me too. I consent to all of this."

"Oh God," Sandy groaned as she felt Dani's hand sneaking down inside her underwear where Dani's nimble fingers played with the dark curls of Sandy's hairy pubis. The skin of Sandy's mound felt so warm, furry, and damp that Dani purred with satisfaction.

"Now roll over onto your stomach so I can look at you from behind," Dani ordered. "Your ass is mine now."

Sandy did as she was told. Frankly, right now Dani could do anything she wanted with her. Sandy was in thrall to the beautiful woman who had claimed her heart and soul.

Dani watched her lover splayed out on the bed before her with that nice, big ass of hers in perfect view. Dani didn't even know Sandy owned a thong and was surprised how the unexpected underwear gave Sandy a sexy, feminine appearance that Dani had never quite appreciated in her butch girlfriend before. Sandy's muscular buttocks showed even more prominently with the thin material of her thong trapped between the deep crevice of the asscrack splitting the middle of Sandy's bottom. The sight of Sandy's large, tight humps made Dani's arousal seep right through her panties. It was a glorious ass that more than lived up to the fantasies Dani dreamed of what that beautiful bottom looked like underneath Sandy's jeans.

Dani grabbed the sides of Sandy's underwear clinging to her wide hips and slowly peeled the thong down off her body. Dani paid special attention to the thin strip ascending up from out of the deep canyon of Sandy's asscrack during this removal. Sandy lifted her hips off the bed to aid Dani in stripping her bare. The tail of Sandy's white shirt draped over the cleft of Sandy's buttocks and Dani marveled at how sexy Sandy looked with her shirt still on while her lower half was entirely naked.

Sandy looked back at Dani and asked, "What are you do?"

"All I'm going to do is enjoy myself while making you feel good," Dani answered as she caressed the firm but smooth skin of Sandy's bottom using the palm of her hands and the light touch of her fingertips upon each buttock.

Dani tickled Sandy's bottom until her girlfriend writhed and giggled beneath her. Dani could scarcely believe it. Sandy. Giggling. Dani grabbed meaty handfuls of Sandy's flesh and squeezed her bottom until she pinched Sandy's skin. Sandy's sizable asscheeks filled Dani's hands and Dani moaned at how soft and tight her sexy buttocks felt as the flesh pressed between her fingers.

Holy fuck, I've missed this, Dani thought with wild desire.

Dani kneaded the flesh of Sandy's bottom with both hands, giving her girlfriend's ass a deep massage as Sandy moaned in satisfaction. Dani gripped Sandy's pelvis as her thumbs curled around the inside of Sandy's thighs with only mere inches of skin between Dani's fingers and Sandy's vulva. Dani spread Sandy's cheeks open just wide enough to catch sight of the treasure located between Sandy's thighs. A brief whiff of Sandy's aroused natural scent nearly drove Dani insane with lust before she contained herself.

"it's been exactly six months to the day since I first started dreaming about your ass," Dani said in a voice heavy with lust. "So far, it's lived up to every fantasy I've made of it."

Dani growled and pressed her face into Sandy's bottom, rubbing her head against the soft, warm curves of Sandy's ass. Dani loved the feeling of her cheeks pressed right up against Sandy's plump buttocks and she shook her head against Sandy's bottom as she delighted in the thrill of it. Dani worshipped Sandy's ass, leaving little sucking kisses all over her bottom and licking up and down the prominent curves of Sandy's buttocks. Sandy sighed with pleasure as Dani tongue-bathed her posterior and literally kissed her ass.

Dani used her tongue to worry the coinslot at the top of Sandy's cleft where she could taste the funk of Sandy's dried accumulated sweat. Dani glimpsed the brown ring of Sandy's anus and she thought about how much she would love to lick that orifice. But Dan decided against venturing any lower since Sandy mentioned in a previous conversation that butt stuff grossed her out. Thankfully, Sandy was okay with Dani playing with every part of her ass except the anus.

Sandy couldn't believe this innocent looking blonde was loving her like this. No one had given so much attention to her posterior before. In the far back of her mind, Sandy reminded herself that Dani had after all been a sex worker at a high-class escort service. The naughty girl must know know exactly what she was doing back there. But Dani did seem to genuinely enjoy doing this with Sandy. She would know if Dani was faking her enthusiasm.

Dani's tongue glided over Sandy's anus for the barest instant and Sandy's body stiffened as Dani explored lower and lower until her mouth found Sandy's drooling slit. Sandy gasped and her body relaxed as she felt Dani's dextrous tongue lapping at her opening like a kitty licking from a saucer of milk. Dani sucked on Sandy's labia and clitoris and tried sticking her entire tongue inside Sandy but was unable to obtain a proper angle for maximized penetration. With her tongue firmly planted inside Sandy's tunnel, Dani grabbed Sandy by her hips and pulled her from a prone stance up into a position on her hands and knees.

Dani held Sandy by her wide hips and clutched her posterior against her face as she ate her girlfriend from behind. Sandy may not like having her ass played with but Dani was so deep in Sandy that the tip of nose poked Sandy's anus. Dani breathed in deeply to consume the scent of Sandy's pussy and catch a whiff of the fragrance from Sandy's asshole. She worked her entire tongue inside Sandy's yummy pussy and lapped at its inner folds greedily.

Dani gloried in the sensation of Sandy's hairy nest of a bush tickling her mouth and chin. She couldn't believe she had managed to go so long without this. Dani's love for pussy hadn't waned in the slightest. In fact, her hunger was stronger than ever and after intentionally depriving herself of the best flavor in the entire world for the last two years Dani was ready for a feast. What made this even better was that she was tasting and pleasing a woman whom she truly cared for. This wasn't a one-night stand or a client she was making love to. This was her lover Sandy.

Dani spoke to Sandy between licks.

"I love you." *Lick*. "Sandy." *Kiss* "So." *Suck*. "Fucking." *Lick*. "Much."

"I love you too," Sandy groaned as she experienced the careful attentions of a true master of cunnilingis. No ecstasy could possibly match what Dani's tongue was doing to her body.

"*You." *Slurp*. "Taste." *Suck*. "Amazing." *Gulp.* "By the way."

Sandy wiggled her ass against Dani's tongue which generated a loud and appreciative moan from the preoccupied blonde as Sandy's plump buttocks mashed against her face. Dani clenched her hands around Sandy's thighs desperately as she licked with even greater fervor, sticking her tongue all the way within Sandy's tunnel and using the flat of her tongue to massage the inner sanctum right next to Sandy's clitoris. Dani slurped the nectar leaking from Sandy's pussy whenever it accumulated enough and swallowed it with relish before going on the attack again.

Sandy trembled and groaned as Dani's tongue discovered the hidden places within her that delivered the greatest pleasure. Sandy had been eaten out a few times before but those attempts were amateurish compared to this. Dani loved Sandy with her mouth like nothing else in the universe existed except for her. The only thing existent in this void was the warmth of Dani's love for Sandy and the ecstasy of pleasure Dani gave to her girlfriend.

Girlfriend. The thought of it made Dani so happy. Having someone who actually cared for her and loved her for more than just the sex was such a rarity. Dani felt so fortunate she met Sandy and chose her for a partner. She was so glad she waited to have sex again so it could be something truly special for once. Dani's hand wandered upward and began caressing Sandy's back and somehow Sandy's hand found hers. Sandy balanced herself on one hand as she gripped Dani's hand in hers and squeezed it.

Sandy and Dani lovingly grasped each other's hand while Dani worked intently at Sandy's orgasm. Dani probably could have made her girlfriend come in less than two minutes if she were really trying. But where was the fun in that? Dani wanted to enjoy Sandy's delicious pussy on her mouth as long as possible and show Sandy how good it could be. Some of Sandy's pubes got in Dani's mouth and the lower half of her face was a completely soaked mess covered with Sandy's seepage. Dani didn't care in the slightest, having the evidence of pussy all over her face was a large part of the appeal.