Make This Last Forever Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani didn't think she had ever felt so close to another. Her and Karen's bodies moved as one, their hearts bared open to each other in totality. They worked the center of their bodies against each other more fervently, each woman trying to make the other come as quickly and powerfully as possible. When they simultaneously achieved their orgasms, Dani and Karen felt for an instant their souls combining. They climaxed, they screamed, they wept, and they loved together as a single heart and soul before regretfully separating. Once their breathing had calmed and they came fully down from their orgasmic highs, Dani fell into Karen's arms and took possession of her lips. They clasped themselves tightly together and fell back down to the bed.

After facing each other with their eyes closed for a while, Dani whispered, "I'm still not quitting my job, Karen."

"I know," Karen replied, trying not to let the disapproval in her tone sound too evident. "I won't judge you. You're a grown woman now, Danica. You are free to do whatever you feel is best. I just hope you don't end up regretting these decisions you've made. Someday we're going to need to have a good long talk about your impulsiveness and decisionmaking. But that's not today."

Karen had to keep reminding herself that Dani wasn't her daughter. She was in no position to have a say in what Dani chose to do with her life. Karen just hoped Dani would stay happy and healthy. She wanted only the very best for the girl who had stolen her heart too late in Karen's life for it to matter.

"I love you so much, Danica Meadows," Karen said softly.

"I love you too, Karen Wilkfield," Dani replied as she kissed Karen on the cheek and hugged her close.

24

When Dani returned from her visit with Karen, she threw herself into her work. Dani had been employed by Companions for over eight months now and she had regular clients who requested her company for nearly every week. These were the ones who lavished Dani with expensive gifts. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, dresses, plain cash, and a plethora of sex toys were the typical presents from Dani's clients. They knew exactly what Dani liked.

A few of Dani's regulars offered for Dani to be their exclusive live-in mistress, to live a life of leisure being primped and pampered by servants while Dani satisfied every urge of her new master. Dani enjoyed her new life too much to accept any of these propositions. Another one of Dani's regulars was a lonely woman thirty years Dani's senior; she was the one paying over five grands weekly to be moved up on Dani's schedule. After a few months of "dating" she got down on one knee and proposed to Dani on the spot, opening a black case containing a ring with a diamond so large it made Dani's eyes pop. She told Dani she was madly in love with her and wanted to rescue her from her life in the escort service and make all of Dani's dreams come true.

Dani had to admit that for a moment she was tempted to say yes. She did like the woman despite every word or action from her screaming loneliness and desperation. Dani could also do without the weeping uncontrollably every time after they made love too. But alternatively the woman had inherited a hugely successful company from her rich father and Dani knew if she accepted the proposal she would be set up for the rest of her life.

When Dani finally married she wanted it to be for love, not convenience. Dani knew the only reasons she was being asked to marry were to keep her client from growing lonely and to help take care of her medical needs as she grew elderly and infirm. Karen was the only woman Dani loved enough to provide such a service to and Karen had already refused that generous offer so Dani could live her life freely and unattached.

Dani didn't want to become some trophy wife wasting away in a mansion while waiting for her spouse to expire so she could gain an inheritance. She politely declined but made it clear that if she were older she wouldn't hesitate to accept the woman's marriage proposal. The woman cried. A lot. But after Dani calmly explained the reasons why she couldn't marry in a rational manner and made the woman come roughly fifteen times Dani's client felt a lot better about being spurned.

Dani lived her life in ease and luxury, loving the perks of her job and all the wonderful women she had surrounded herself with. When she wasn't sleeping with clients, Dani was either fucking other companions or hooking up with Mindy. During their weekly meetings, Madame would talk for great lengths while Dani ate her out about how well the business was doing and how she was considering possibly awarding Dani an ownership stake in the company. Madame was starting to get on in years and would someday need a new woman to take over the hiring and training of new companions. The thought of auditioning beautiful new girls and educating them in the ways of lesbian sex filled Dani's head with nasty thoughts longing for fulfillment.

Dani had never been outside the Midwest before joining Companions but now she was accompanying clients on business trips and taking weekend vacations with them all over the world. Since starting at the company, Dani had been to such varied metropolises as New York City, Miami, Montreal, London, Paris, and Tokyo. Dani's food, lodging, and shopping extravaganzas on these trips were paid for by her customers of course. All of that in exchange for merely giving these women a few orgasms per day, which to Dani was no work at all. Everything in Dani's life was fabulous. Well, nearly everything. Dani only wished she could stop attending her biweekly session with Mistress McKrill.

Amy McKrill was around Madame's age and she fancied herself an amateur dominatrix. Amy never seemed to understand the concept that despite the pain a dominatrix inflicted she always made the abuse about her subject's pleasure rather than her own. Amy seemed to only want to inflict pain and hardship to satisfy her own sick and perverted urges.

"Mistress" McKrill's sessions typically included plenty of bondage, whippings, spankings, delayed or denied orgasms, and increasingly more inventive humiliations. Typically a lot of strapon fucking with Amy sticking the hugest dildo into all of Dani's orifices was involved as well. Sometimes they didn't even have sex and Dani acted as a lowly servant, allowing Amy to rest her feet upon Dani's back and using her as a footstool for hours while she watched television, or having Dani cook and clean for Amy while naked except for pinching nipple clamps and a chafing chastity belt, as well as sometimes giving Amy rides around her mansion with Mistress seated upon a saddle strapped to Dani's back while Dani crawled like a beast.

Dani certainly enjoyed a healthy amount of kink but the steely, hungry eyes of Mistress McKrill discomforted her tremendously. So why did Dani service her? Unfortunately, Amy was a personal friend to Madame Bouffant and had provided a substantial investment in Companions when the business was in its infancy in order to get the company off the ground.

Madame noticed a couple years ago how lonely and unfulfilled her older straight and lesbian friends seemed and realized there was a very specific and lucrative niche not being serviced by the existing sex workers in her city. Confident and certain in her business plan but lacking the funds to start a company, Madame turned to a friend from her old BDSM days who she knew had money. The fact was that Amy McKrill technically owned the majority of Companions. It was her name on all of the loan statements as well as the rental agreement for the office space they leased. Amy allowed Madame to run the business without interference so she could make Amy lots of money, only asking that a working girl be sent to her for a session once a week in exchange for her substantial contributions.

The questionnaire each companion answered during their initial interview and subsequently filled out in paper form aided Madame in knowing what her employees would be comfortable with so she could match her girls with the appropriate clients. In Dani's case, she checked off on pretty much everything. But since Mistress McKrill was entitled to special privileges as co-owner of the business Madame expected her girls to provide their Mistress with special services not included on the checklist. Dani didn't particularly enjoy crawling on her hands and knees, being tied up and spanked for hours on end, or getting fucked so hard she couldn't walk afterward. At least the massive tips that Amy left at the end of each session helped compensate for Dani's mistreatment. But Dani was made very uncomfortable by the fucked up things Amy said to Dani whenever she fucked her.

"God, I wish I were a man so I could impregnate you with my seed," Amy moaned one time. "I'd claim you as mine forever and raise our child as a dominant who could someday join me in making their mommy a three-hole fucktoy. You had better not ever have children or I am taking them and training them to be just like me."

"I wish I'd known you when you were a little girl, Dani," said Amy another time. "I could have groomed you to be perfect slave instead of the disobedient slut you've turned into."

"I should have you lobotomized," Amy said once as she ran her hands over Dani's scalp possessively. "I don't need a brain in that pretty head of yours. I want to make you my mindless, drooling fuckdoll and play with your head scars every time you eat me out."

The way Amy spoke to Dani creeped her the fuck out. While the submissive aspects of Dani's personality could manage to get off on what Amy did to her, Dani still found herself dreading their sessions. It didn't help that Madame had been pushing Dani to meet with Mistress McKrill more and more often until their sessions became a weekly occurrence. Dani knew Amy wanted to break her but Dani accepted the challenge of resisting. Dani believed she could take anything Mistress threw at her and could continue to fully resist submitting to her.

Dani always felt sore and drained after enduring one of Amy's sessions and she sometimes worried that her performance with other clients suffered because of it. She still received her $300 base rate for an evening with Mistress plus a generous tip so it wasn't like she didn't make decent money. But as co-owner, Amy didn't have to pay the rest of the fee to Companions so the company was expending an employee for a night with the business basically getting nothing in return. It seemed like a horribly inefficient waste.

Mistress McKrill had taken a special, almost obsessive liking to the young, nubile blonde who had become the darling whore of Melda Bouffant's pathetic company. Danica was a ravishingly beautiful creature and the little slut managed to maintain a natural air of innocence despite the nasty things she was made to do for her Mistress. Dani's tongue had already become intimately familiar with the filthiest areas on Amy's body and Mistress used Dani's mouth as her own personal pisspot whenever she had Dani over as her guest. But little did poor Dani know that Amy planned to take their fun toilet games even further now that she had read Dani's questionnaire and discovered how uncomfortable Dani felt about the coprophilia fetish.

Despite following Mistress' commands with exactness, Dani's attitude was impudent and disrespectful. She refused to bend heel to Amy's dominance and wriggle for her like the hooked worm Amy knew she truly was. The other companions who suffered beneath Mistress' boot and whip were broken after a single session. They refused to service Amy again and some of them even quit the service altogether. But Dani kept coming back for more, challenging Amy with her every return and proving she remained unintimidated and unbroken. Dani did possess some submissive tendencies and Mistress enjoyed testing Dani's boundaries and limits, expanding Dani's comfort zone a little bit more with each session. Until finally Amy went too far.

Today Dani's hands were tied behind her back while Mistress whipped her repeatedly on her bottom. Though Dani's buttocks had been struck enough times that the paleness of her asscheeks had morphed into a bright shade of red, the session was so mundane and typical of previous encounters with Amy that Dani had to keep stifling her yawns lest she enrage her Mistress and suffer worse mistreatment. After a final snap of her whip that cracked across Dani's supple buttocks, Amy ceased her torture. For now. She spent the next few minutes binding Dani's feet to the legs of the table Dani had been bent over so her legs were spread wide apart. Dani was tied so tightly that the ropes actually cut into her wrists and ankles. There was no escape.

Their sessions usually included some spanking and bondage, licking the soles and toes Mistress' feet, eating her pussy and asshole, playing some watersports, and getting fucked every which way by Mistress' strapon. Despite her submission to Amy depravities, Dani still felt like she was in control during their previous encounters. But as Dani struggled against her bonds she realized she had never been made so helpless and immobile before.

"Please Mistress, I'm not feeling very comfortable with-," Dani started before screaming. "Ahhh!!!"

Amy held an evil looking grin on her hawkish face as she poked Dani's buttocks with a cattle prod and shocked her. Dani felt like jumping ten feet straight in the air but the ropes prevented any movement. Instead she burned her wrists and ankles against the friction of the rope as she squirmed helplessly. Amy prodded all over Dani's body, making her yelp with every new shock. Dani started to feel somewhat okay with electric torture right up until Amy zapped Dani between her legs and on her asshole. Dani screamed bloody murder as she endured the worst pain she'd ever felt.

Amy set down the cattle prod and next used a cat o' nine tails to mistreat Dani's breasts, legs, back, and ass. Red lines appeared all over Dani's form as Amy abused her. Tears streamed down Dani's face as she begged Amy to stop but the evil woman refused to relent despite Dani's pleas for mercy.

"Red line!" Dani sobbed. "Red line!"

Dani invoked their agreed upon safe word for the first time since Dani began her sessions with Amy. The Mistress' only response was to whip Dani even harder on her back until Dani howled in agony.

She ignored the safe word, Dani thought with shock. That bitch ignored the safe word!

Dani screamed, "What the fuck are you - drrrmmmrrrmmr!"

Dani's words were muffled as Amy shoved a red ballgag into Dani's mouth and strapped it to the back of her head to hold the gag in place.

"Ah, much better," Amy commented. "Now I can do whatever I want without you saying or doing anything to stop me. Do you know why I'm doing this?"

Dani screamed into her gag as loudly as possible but there was no one around to hear her.

"That's okay, you don't have to speak," Amy said snarkily. "I'm sick of your disobedience, Danica. Your false sense of superiority. Of your refusal to admit you're mine. So today I'm going to teach you a lesson about how little you're really worth."

Fear overwhelmed Dani's senses when she heard a buzzing noise from behind her. What the hell is that? Dani groaned into her gag with relief and pleasure as the buzzing turned to be a vibrator that teasingly hummed against her labia and clitoris.

"Oh you like that, do you?" asked Amy. "You wanton little thing. You're just like all of Melda's disgusting whores. Though I do believe you might be the sluttiest out of all of them."

Amy continued rubbing the vibrator against Dani's pussy until she became involuntarily wet and then Amy shoved the toy inside her. This particular model of vibrator was intended only to stimulate the clitoris and labia on the outside of a woman's genitals. But Amy had inserted the uncomfortable shape all the way inside Dani and then left it on the highest setting. Dani trembled with a mixture of pleasure, fear, and revulsion as an echoing hum inside her vibrated with uncontrollable rapidity. She heard Amy laughing behind her but because of her bonds Dani couldn't turn to see what the evil bitch was planning next.

A moment later, Dani's cringed and clenched her teeth together so hard they hurt as she felt her anus being penetrated by something long and thick. Dani enjoyed a good buttfuck now and then but only after applying lots of lube to her fanny and involving lots of slow, tender love and care. This felt like Amy was using the largest strapon dildo available to enter Dani's rectum completely dry. Dani realized Amy wanted to make this feel as painful as possible. She gasped as she felt the giant dildo slide out of her ass only to be stuffed back inside there again. Dani had enjoyed anal sex before and had even enjoyed it in sessions with Amy. But there was a big difference this time. Without prior consent, this felt like the worst kind of violation.

Dani groaned and cried into the ballgag as Amy tried forcing the strapon all the way inside Dani's ass. She had no choice but to relax her sphincter and unclench the natural tightening inclination of her anus to repel against the intrusion of any foreign object. Dani surrendered her body as she pushed her ass back against the head of the strapon, fearing otherwise that her bowels might be torn apart. Amy spanked Dani mercilessly while fucking her in the ass as the vibrator continued to buzz deep inside Dani's pussy. Dani managed to climax a few times against her will but the pleasure received didn't come close to canceling out the most painful violation Dani had ever experienced. She couldn't help wondering whether achieving orgasms while being assaulted might be causing her lasting psychological damage.

Realistically, Dani realized it probably lasted no more than ten minutes but it felt like hours that Mistress assfucked Dani with her victim unable to move or resist in any way. She had ceased screaming long ago as it seemed a pointless exercise when there was no hope of rescue; Dani instead exerted her energy trying to breath calmly and evenly and relax so she wouldn't hurt herself even worse. Dani's drool surrounded her mouth and dripped down her chin as she was unable to swallow properly with the gag stuffed in her mouth. Sweat covered her body in a glistening sheen and besides the pain Dani felt herself starting to grow weak. When it finally seemed like it would never end, Amy withdrew the strapon from Dani's ass with the most excruciating intentional slowness. Amy marveled at how Dani's asshole had been left cherry-red and gaping wide open from her assault.

Dani's gape was so large that Amy managed to insert a leather-gloved finger inside Dani's asshole without her digit grazing the rim of Dani's anus. Amy rotated her finger around the inside of Dani's rectum and made Dani whimper at the pain caused by a single finger penetrating her there.

"My God, what a disgusting anal slut you are," Amy said critically as she poked at Dani's sore rectum. "A true whore. You are definitely in the right line of work."

Dani sighed in relief that her ordeal was finally over when Amy stuck her fingers inside Dani's pussy and removed the vibrator. But then Dani's eyes opened wide as Amy stuffed the toy into Dani's ass with a single hard push. This vibrator was never intended to be inserted inside any orifice and Dani squealed like a pig as it shook inside her rectum. Dani's body squirmed and went into convulsions as the vibrator made her bowels hum in a most uncomfortable manner. Amy thrust the strapon that had just been inside Dani's ass into her pussy and began fucking her relentlessly with it, the twelve-inch long dildo penetrating deep enough to nearly touch Dani's cervix. Even though she knew it wouldn't help, soon Dani started screaming again.

1...34567...17