Making More Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers

Now I've watched those two make love many times over the previous year or so and had joined in whenever I was invited. I knew that Tilly often needed a lot of stimulation to get her hard but three women working like this for a quarter of an hour would normally have had her saluting the flag: but not today.

I looked down at Sapphire who stared at me in turn. "What did that foul woman do to her? I can't see any bruising and I can't feel any swelling..." She let the sentence trail off. "Tilly?"

"Hmm?" Her twin sister replied dreamily.

"You want to fuck Concita, don't you?"

"Only if she wants me too!" The reply was almost plaintive, apologetic even. "I've never tried before, I don't think I'm big enough."

"Of cause you are, silly, you fuck Tukta, don't you and you've fucked me a few times too." She paused to let it sink in.

"Oh yes, but I like it better when you fuck me!" Tilly answered.

It was as if Saffie's whole face lit up. "That's it! It never fails!"

I was bemused and was even more so a few minutes later after she had had me strip and kneel on the floor with my chest draped over my bed. Carefully she moved my knees as far apart as they would go so that my pussy was invitingly on display for all to see and I don't need to say that it was so wet that it was dripping and filling the whole room with the musky scent of my arousal. Oh, I was ready, even if Tilly wasn't!

Suddenly I felt something cold being rubbed onto my little rosebud and gasped as something was pushed in. My pussy was ready, willing and able, yet Saffie was lubing my arsehole. "What ya' doing?" I asked in a puzzled voice as I twisted around to see.

"Hush, sweet lady." She said gently as she reached around and pressed a finger against my lips: the ones on my face!

More movement followed as she draped Tilly over my back and got her to wrap her arms around my waist. The girl was still soft so what was Saffie up to?

She turned her attention to Tukta who was kneeling by the side of us. "You know what to do?"

The beautiful Thai girl nodded. You'll remember that she can't speak, Helena had had her vocal chords removed when she had bought her and had her trained as the twin's pet. She smiled and pointed to Tilly's little tool and then to my arse-hole to show that she knew exactly what to do, which is more than I did.

Saffie still hadn't finished, she quickly shed the rest of her clothing and I caught a peek before she moved around behind her sister. Her face was determined and her cock was as stiff as it was possible for one to be. Looking at that beautiful shemale, it was impossible to even imagine that she had been born as a girl. Her male organs, although hairless, looked totally out of place dangling from her crotch. Then as I watched her expression softened as she knelt behind her sister and lubed her up too. Tilly liked this and I felt her little cock twitch against me as soon as Saffie squeezed lube out of the tube and onto her little arsehole.

As Saffie worked it in I could feel Tilly becoming excited as she began to fidget behind me. Then as the finger pushed right in, Tilly squealed happily and began to stiffen. Things began to happen quickly when Saffie began to ease the whole of her five inches into her sister's arse, pushing into her rectum gently, but firmly.

Then it was Tukta's turn,. I felt her do something, I guess that she had grabbed hold of the reluctant tool and had lined it up so that when Saffie shuffled forward, it was forced into me and yes I gasped as I was penetrated. Okay, Tilly was not very big - her three inches was a lot less than her sister's, but you must realise, I'd never had anything pushed into my pucker before: mine was a virgin arsehole. I gasped and jerked forward pressing myself firmly against the side of my bed. It was no good, I couldn't escape, this was why Saffie had positioned me here and there was nothing that I could do but take it.

Saffie moved forward very slowly and carried her sister with her impaling me firmly on her girl-cock. Although she only had those three inches her tool was thicker than my thumb and seemed to take for ever to go in causing me to produce a series of little gasps. Something had been pushed in where nothing had ever entered before. "Oh!" I half squealed. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Then Tilly began to pull out, no doubt because her sister was slipping out of her also. Tilly moaned from pure pleasure, but me? Well I was still fighting the invader and was still trying to force it out although I didn't know what to do. Saffie didn't let her sister pull out completely and I could still feel the head of her cock inside me when she paused before pushing forward again.

She pushed in again, or rather, her sister pushed her in. And although it was Tilly's cock in my arse, it was Saffie that was fucking both of us: Tilly directly and me by 'remote-control'. This became the whole of my universe for uncounted minutes as Tilly was pushed forward and then pulled back. The thrusts sped up and developed more power. The force of each one slammed Tilly against the well padded cheeks of my arse in a soft collision. Each thrust was accompanied by squeals of girlish pleasure as the twins sang a their duet of love. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

The discomfort that I had experienced slowly changed as the stabs of pain became little pulses of sheer pleasure. The thrusts seemed to became some sort of loving internal massage. I'd heard the maids say that they'd come to enjoy anal sex with the Mistress, but I hadn't understood it until now. Tilly was massaging me from the inside and it was one hell of a wonderful sensation.

Full! - Empty. - Full! - Empty. - Full! - Empty. Soon my yelps became gasps and my gasps became moans of pleasure as Tilly was forced rhythmically into places that I hadn't thought could ever be filled. Time dissolved and my life became reduced to stabs of pure pleasure which lasted until Tilly suddenly squealed and her little girl-cock exploded into my bowel. Pulse after pulse flooded out of her and into me as she came and came and came gripping my hips firmly as she did so.

Saffie carried on hammering into her sister's rump for several seconds more, her thrusts becoming stronger, more frequent more urgent as she did so. My ride, however was over, and I could feel Tilly's little tool soften inside me as her sister also rode her to orgasm. Tilly was still clamped so tightly to my arse that I could feel the force of Saffie's orgasm and I guess that this was just enough to push me over the edge for I came as well and actually squirted backwards onto Tilly as I screamed my release.

We stayed there locked together for a minute or so, the three of us, a tangle of limbs and sex organs. Until, that is, Saffie pulled out of her sister which allowed her to pull out of me... Not that there was a lot to pull out because Tilly, soft, was a little under two inches.: but she slipped it out, just the same. And the three of us, sweaty and with strands of cum joining us together began to kiss and laugh. Tukta joined in and how that girl can kiss!

The four of us crammed ourselves into the shower just afterwards and the touching, stroking and fondling began all over again. For me, my arsehole would never be the same again for I hadn't realised that it could be the source of pleasure.

As we soaped each other down with the girl's expensive shower gel Tilly suddenly looked thoughtful. "Poor Tukta. She was completely left out of things."

Tilly looked down at her sister's cock. "We really must do something for her!"

Saffie nodded and chuckled. "She deserves a reward for putting up with us ."

I was still in some sort of sexual reverie, almost a little world of my own while we washed each other after that exertion. Okay, I admit it, I was still in a slight state of shock. When I had suggested that Tilly should fuck me, I'd envisioned laying back while she used my pussy: it had never dawned on me that I'd have my anal cherry popped so thoroughly. And because of this slight distraction I completely missed what they intended for their Tukta.

3. Rough Sex.

Things began to return to normal and Saffie and I returned to work sometime during the middle of the following week. Mom's role at the bank did not require her attendance everyday and our work pattern was organised to mirror hers and although we normally both attended when ever she did, just occasionally, one of us got an extra day off. Actually this was fairly easy to organise as at this time we were still classed as 'unpaid interns'.

The work was easy but we both thought that it made a pleasant change to being home all of the time. Besides it gave us the illusion that we were accomplishing something worthwhile. On this particular day Saffie had stayed at home for some reason that escapes me and I was the only one that accompanied Mom into her office.

It was the middle of the morning when she looked up from her desk and called over to me. "Tilly, dear, I need to fly to Zurich tomorrow morning, can you book me a first class return flight from Heathrow departing as soon after ten as is possible? Oh and lay on a car to meet me at the other end. Some obnoxious gnome is complaining about alleged money-laundering. I need to go and set the little git's mind at rest."

I looked up from my desk that is in one of the corners of her office. "Sure, Mom, any particular airline?"

She shook her head. "When you've done that, well I need you to get under my desk..." She left the sentence unfinished. And, boy was that desk a big one?

I finished my phone calls in short order and then scooted under Mom's desk, just as she instructed: and no, before any one asks, she didn't have it specially made, she had actually inherited it from the previous owner of the Bank. It was something like six foot wide with lots of cupboards and draws for our busy chief executive to store the stationary and files she needed to carry out her job. It was also over four feet from front to back and even had a large upholstered bench for me to perch on. The bench was wide enough for me to sit facing Mom or to drape myself across while facing away from her. There was even a hidden two foot square door built into the one side for the busy executive's personal assistant to enter and leave by.

When I was under and perched on the bench, Mom reached under and ruffled my hair while I waited for her to decide how she wanted me.

"Tilly, dear, I hear that both you and your sister have been receiving lessons from the delightful Mi-Cha." Mom purred quietly to the seemingly empty office while I turned on the light and checked the shelves inside the little compartment that I now inhabited. Yes, there were towels and even spare panties for both Mom and myself as well as several tubes of lubricant, just in case she wanted to fuck me.

"So come on, my dear, now's your chance to show Mama what you have learned." With that she slid forward on her chair so that I could reach up under her skirt and pull down the beautiful blue silk panties that she wore. She jiggled a bit as I slid them off her and then raised one foot at a time for me to remove them completely before sniffing them and placing them in a laundry bag on one of the shelves.

Needless to say, Mom smelled like, well, Mom! I smiled then peered under her skirt before reaching up and grasping what was lurking there. Just as I was starting I heard her click her intercom and announce. "Anthea? Strictly no calls or interruptions for half an hour. I'm in conference with my PA."

I began as soon as I heard her secretary's reply of. "Yes Ms Yorke!"

Did she know what was going on? I guess that she probably did, she was a gold-star lesbian, after all: most of Mom's personal staff where. Anthea would keep quiet, actually I knew for a fact that she had been under the desk several times herself and besides, she wanted to keep her plum job, didn't she?

Mom's cock wasn't quite hard so I gently blew on it and heard her moan quietly as it stiffened to around its full six inches. I leaned forward and gently kissed her glans, licking off the little bead of colourless pre-cum as I did so and was rewarded with another low feminine moan. I used my hands to push her knees further apart so that I could lean in and get better access to the fleshy organ that was going to be the centre of my world for the next fifteen or so minutes. God, those thighs were stiff. She really was as tense as Hell!

With the glans, the fleshy head, in my mouth I closed my jaws slightly to trap it and stop Mom from accidentally slipping out then I began to chew her shaft ever so gently: I wanted to stimulate her, not hurt her. I paused and used my tongue to caress the little sensitive spot under the head and as I took more of her gently into my mouth I kept the tip of my tongue pressing into that spot for as long as I could.

Oh, Mom, why can't my girl-meat be as long and thick as yours? I thought longingly. Six inches might not sound all that great but believe me, when it's in your mouth and forcing its self down your throat it's like trying to swallow a very stiff snake. I forced myself to relax as I felt her cock glide through the back of my mouth and into my resisting throat: I fought against gagging and might even have succeeded if Mom hadn't grasped the back of my head and thrust herself in as far as she could go. As I choked, my little gag reflex seemed to stimulate her even more and I felt her gorgeous wide hips buck spasmodically as she attempted to force herself even further into me.

I submitted to her and relaxed: one day I would show her what Mi-Cha had taught me, but that day wasn't today. Instead I just pressed upwards with my tongue and let Mom do the work as by now it was pretty obvious that she was just going to fuck my mouth and it was pointless me trying to do anything fancy. Today my mouth was just another hole to be filled.

I felt relieved as she pulled part way out, was she going to surrender control? However my relief was short lived as her hips began to buck rhythmically while she thrust herself into my mouth a couple of inches at a time jerking back the same distance after each rough penetration. Her hands grasped my hair and her fingers knotted themselves securely into it. I wasn't her loving daughter any more, I wasn't even a person... All I was was a hole that needed to be fucked and that is what I would remain until she eventually came.

My plans to tease her and hold her at the point of orgasm for as long as I could had come to naught, killed by her barrage of urgent pelvic thrusts. I fought for breath, gulping air each time she pulled back from one of those short but powerful thrusts. My gasps were automatically synchronised with each buck of her powerful hips as they thrust, thrust, thrust and thrust again until the inevitable happened and I felt myself swallowing convulsively time after time as she came with the power of a Tsunami and threatened to drown me right there under her desk. Her orgasm was a powerful one and she spasmed time after time and time again while those powerful thrusts turned into a continuous judder of release.

Mom gave a final shriek of pleasure before collapsing back into her chair and I gratefully felt her girl-cock pull out of the depths of my throat and then slip out of my mouth completely. I can safely say that we were both worn out by that little episode. I just sat there for several minutes before I reached for a towel and a wet-wipe and gently began to clean and dry her soft willy which seemed so docile and harmless now that all of the passions of its orgasm were spent. That little job done, I threaded her feet through the leg holes of a pair of clean emerald-green silk panties and slid them up her legs until she raised her hips enough for me to work them into place. She reached down and gratefully shuffled into a more comfortable position and then looked down into the knee hole of that massive desk.

"I'm sorry, Tilly, I don't know what came over me. I didn't hurt you, did I my darling?" She asked, her voice loaded with genuine concern.

I returned the smile: she'd just fucked my brains out, half choked me by jamming her cock right down my throat and attempted to drown me with an enormous load of cum: but what could I say other than: "No, Mom, it was fine, honestly."

The day returned to its usual pattern: I won't say 'normal' because there was nothing about our strange little world that was normal. We finished work for the day shortly before three, and after putting everything away securely, I followed Mom down to her private parking space.

The car journey from The City to our home in the Chilterns took about an hour, which was significantly less than it would have taken if we had waited until the rush-hour. Daniela Münch, mom's uniformed Austrian chauffeur had been warned and was holding the car door open for us when we arrived.

"Thank you, dear,!" Mom's reply was genuine as she really did value the efforts made of her behalf by our indentured staff. I smiled at Daniela as I climbed into the back seat and snuggled up to Mom. The blue eyed Tyrolean blonde really was beautiful, as were all of our maids and other servants.

"Seat belts please, ladies." Daniela chided us before starting the engine. We complied, but I made a little face as I did not like being restrained in this way.

Mom tried to do some work during the journey but my fidgeting distracted her. "All right Tilly, what's wrong?" She enquired patiently.

I hesitated, did I really want the chauffeur to over hear what I had to say? Oh I knew that she would never repeat anything that she heard as she was conditioned not too, but still it was kinda personal. Kinda? Hell, it was very personal.

"Sorry, Mom, but I've never seen you like you were today." I blurted out recalling the memories of my recent hard face fucking.

She looked pained. "No no, Tilly, it's me that should be apologising. I shouldn't have used you like that, it was thoughtless of me. But it's this damned meeting in Zurich: it's got me a bit worked up."

The car purred through the traffic and Daniela made out that she couldn't hear a word.

"What?" I continued. "That money laundering business?"

She nodded.

"And do we?" I pressed on innocently.

"Of course we do, silly, we're no different to any other bank in that regard, money laundering is just one of the services that we offer to our clients. Any bank that didn't would soon be out of business." She said quite off handedly.

I lapsed into silence and let her get back to the papers that she was speed reading and initialling while our Bentley glided out of London and onto the motorway. Traffic was building up now and quite frankly I was glad that we were surrounded by several tons of top quality steel and up to date engineering.

My mind drifted and I began to daydream as the miles slid by. Then just as we turned off the M4 at High Wycombe, I spotted my chance and decided to broach the question of our Tukta and to ask Mom's advice.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Dear?" She answered patiently, possibly she was still feeling guilty for using me badly, I hoped so as it might make her more agreeable.

"Saffie and I have been thinking... We'd like Tukta to be able to enjoy sex more..." My voice trailed away as she looked around and met my gaze with a gentle smile.

"I... See," She said slowly but clearly didn't.

"We'd like her to, err, join in more. She gets left out a lot of the time, not having a..." Again I chickened out and felt myself blush. "Not having a willy, like us."

Mom smiled. "Is that all?" She chuckled. "You want her to become a shemale too, is that it?"

I nodded then managed to find my voice. "How much will it cost? Can we take the money out of our trust fund?"

Writer345
Writer345
181 Followers