Making More Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really was worked up, my cock was dribbling pre-cum and was as erect as I have ever seen it: any stiffer and it would have ached. I was ready. I hopped up onto the bed, shedding my negligée as I went then in one easy movement I grabbed hold of the Tukta's waist and slipped my cock into her well lubricated arsehole, feeling her shiver as I did so, and that's when my whole world changed.

It must have happened very quickly as I was unable to react, but at the time it seemed to last for ever. First off, I felt a dollop of something cold splatter against my arsehole then felt something, a finger probably, thrust its way in.

"What the fuck!" I squealed and tried to pull away. That's when Saffie wrapped her arms around my waist and forced her girl-cock as deeply into my arse as she could get it.

I tried to pull back but I couldn't budge my daughter, I learned later that Concita had mounted her and was also pushing forward just to trap me in place.

I gasped and felt my eye's flood with tears. I was being fucked! My daughter was fucking me which was a completely new experience. When she entered me there had been a sharp stab of pain. This was totally new to me as I was the one that did the fucking. I struggled, but to no avail.

"Okay." Saffie called and a split second later it began and I felt Saffie thrust forward into me which caused me to do the same to Tukta and no doubt she passed the thrust on down the line.

For the next many uncounted minutes my life was reduced to a series of passionate and energetic pelvic thrusts, both mine and Saffie's, as we set up our own independent, yet coordinated, sexual rhythm. My bowel became used to its intruder and my virgin arsehole relaxed and stretched to accommodate my daughter's willy, which was nearly as large as mine. I moaned with pleasure and the dance continued.

Push forward - pull back! Push forward - pull back! Push forward - pull back! Why hadn't I tried this before? Push forward - pull back! Push forward - pull back! Push forward - pull back!

The pain faded and dissolved into a feeling of ecstasy as Saffie's cock pounded my arsehole and massaged my prostate as it did so and turning each thrust was into a pulse of bliss. I surrendered: the feeling of my cock slipping in and out of Tukta was fantastic enough in its self. But add that to the sensation that my daughter produced as she did the same to me and wow! I was hoping that this would never end.

Suddenly I came and shot my load deep into Tukta's rectum and I knew that it was all over... Only it wasn't: Saffie was still pounding away and I was trapped. I had to carry on with the dance. Everything became sort of unfocussed: I felt Tukta's arse flutter as she came and then Saffie came into me but still I couldn't pull away, still I was trapped by the dance: I came again as did Saffie and if the screams and squeals of glee were anything to go by, so did every one else: again and again. It never ended but it did wind down as sheer exhaustion claimed us one after the other that night. I was shattered when I folded sideways onto the children's bed and lay there basking in an orgiastic and orgasmic afterglow, Saffie's head was resting on my shoulder and Tukta's leg and thigh were resting across my hip so that her magnificent cock seemed to be nuzzling mine romantically. Tilly and Honey were there somewhere, just undefined presences in the dim light... That's why I hadn't noticed that Saffie was missing - you'd dimmed the lights... Oh you crafty little minxes...

To me, anal sex had always been my cock in someone else's arsehole but thanks to my loving children, things had changed drastically. Next time I joined one of their daisy-chains, guess who was going to be in the middle somewhere? Yep! You've guessed it - Me! The double set of sensations really was fantastic!

Oh, those wonderful twins! They deserved a reward, and as I lay relaxing in a bubble bath afterwards, drinking twenty-five year old Irish whiskey and cuddling my new Chinese pets the very thing came to mind. I knew the one thing that they had set their little hearts on was the one thing that had been denied them. Well not any more.

Christmas Surprise (Concita).

It was late on Boxing Day evening when Helena sent for me. At first I thought that she would be angry because I had helped the twins trick her like that. But no, she was happy, too happy as it turned out. The twins had broadened even her horizons and she was so grateful to them that she could refuse them precisely nothing.

She sat me down in her private sitting room, the one that even the twins aren't allowed in without and invitation, and poured me a large sherry. And there we sat, two mature ladies discussing our children and the family in general.

"Are the twins happy?" She asked.

I assured her that they were, especially now that they were being allowed to do real jobs at the Bank and she nodded in agreement.

"Is there anything that they need or want that I don't know about?" She said with a smile.

My heart seemed to flutter as I shook my head and told her that there was nothing that I could think of.

She sipped her sherry and looked at me for a few seconds before asking. "Is there anything that you would like, Concita?"

I smiled with resignation. "I don't want to get old and wrinkled with saggy tits and yellow pasty skin but I know that it's inevitable."

"That's bollocks!" She said, then smiled. "We can do something about all of that, it won't be cheap but please consider your wish granted."

We carried on chatting, I won't say like old friends because that would be a sign of self delusion, so perhaps 'old companions' was closer to the mark. I had lived in her house for more than eleven years and had got to know and respect her. She was a shrewd and devious woman but not a nasty or vindictive one.

We covered such diverse topics as the house its self and were there any improvements that I could think of. Then there was the old British favourite, the weather and finally where the other servants treating me with the respect that I deserved? Other servants? Well yes, I am happy to be counted in that number I am proud to serve my lady and her children.

Suddenly the conversation changed: oh, she didn't become angry, quite the opposite in fact. If only she had become angry, I could have matched that and defended myself. We'd had stand-up rows over the years and there never were any hard feelings afterwards. Anger I could deal with. Pleasantness I couldn't.

"Concita, you know that I dote on the twins and can refuse them nothing?" Her voice suddenly sounded tired and sad.

"Si, señora. You love then as I do." I answered.

"Yes, and we both know that you would do anything for them too." Again the tinge of sadness was there,

"Si, Señora Helena, they are everything to me." I answered slightly mystified by her tone.

She gave me an ever so disappointed smile. "Even so, a little bird tells me that there is something that they have set their hearts on, something that you are denying them even though it is a gift that you could give them just by saying 'yes'."

I felt my heart flutter: Please, God, anything but this.

She sounded ever so disappointed as she continued. In fact she sounded as if I had let her down. "You know what the children have asked of you and its such a little thing that will cost you nothing, so how can you possibly refuse them?"

I hesitated. "Helena... I... I..." My voice wavered and then died. If she noticed the tears welling up in my eyes, she never mentioned them.

Her voice warmed, and the sadness passed. "It's such a reasonable request and you will love being a shemale, I know that you will.

"So we'll tell them that you've changed your mind, shall we?"

I was trapped so dumbly, with my eyes screwed tight to hold back the tears, I surrendered to the inevitable and just nodded. I was speechless and anyway, there was absolutely nothing that I could have said that would have made the slightest difference. In Helena's eyes, I was the one who had been unreasonable.

"Good!" She gushed, "The children will be so pleased when we tell them."

I nodded again and even tried to smile. I was trapped and we both new it. I just hoped that they would be nice to me in that damned Indian hospital...

* * * * *

I won't say The End, but I quite honestly don't know where this story could possibly go from here. If you have any suggestions as to what Helena, the twins and of course, Concita could get up to then I will only be too pleased to read them and who knows? The dance might just continue...

Even if you have no suggestions, I would like to read your comments anyway.