Making More Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must say that we both enjoyed the video and that Tilly especially loved the part where the horsey-boys, as Ludmilla calls them, were moving the Landau at speed. Their useless, permanently erect, bejewelled and embroidered willies really caught the sunlight as they jounced around merrily. The creature that used to be Thelma looked quite naked without one.

Margaret then informed us that Lakshmi, Tilly's other nemesis, had been moved to a Circle-owned dairy unit where she seemed to have settled into her new life quite well and was very productive.

Yes, once the panic caused by the Banking collapse had been dealt with, things soon returned to what passes for normal at home. Where despite our more regular work pattern and longer working hours at the Bank, we were able to relax and play with our toy-girls.

Honey was a little beauty - all delicate features, 'C' cup breasts and long flowing red hair which we like to see done into a long loose braid. As I have said she had been born a boy and had been converted into a shemale just after her eighteenth birthday and Mom had bought her and had her neutered and conditioned shortly afterwards. She was the first castrated shemale that my sister and I had encountered and I had been puzzled as well as intrigued.

I remember watching Tilly, fondle Honey's little cock and look puzzled as she stroked the smooth area of skin that covered the place from which a scrotum and balls used to dangle.

"Empty sacs are pointless and look so untidy, don't you think?" Mom had explained. "I thought that you'd much prefer her to be all smoothed over."

"It's not that, Mom." Tilly explained and then words seemed to fail her, I guess she didn't want to be seen to be critical of our mother. "Its, you know, its just..."

Mom smiled knowingly. "Why did I have her castrated?"

When she saw us both nod, and Tilly blush slightly, she answered her own question. "Testosterone can make pets disruptive and difficult to handle not to mention stubborn and aggressive. Her little 'snip' was a real kindness and has made her much more loving and submissive, not to mention easier to train: she's a real cuddle-bunny now and is much better adjusted; okay, so she'll hardly ever get hard but that's a small price to pay. Remember, a castrated pet is a happy pet."

Tilly's hand moved downwards and she rubbed her own crotch and then shrugged, which for some reason caused Mom to lose her smile and look slightly guilty. I tried to ease things by changing the subject. "So what's with the white daisy tattooed on Honey's left breast?"

Mom shook her head, "I don't know, dear, she'd got it when I first saw her and she was a boy then. I was puzzled too, I mean a daisy is hardly a little-boy thing, is it?"

When we asked Honey about it, she had just shrugged and said, quite cryptically, that her Trainer had had it done and that she quite liked it. Well, I quite liked it too as Honey really was our little flower although she is not as innocent as she looks.

She settled in well but seems to be in-awe of Tukta's magnificent organ and the speed at which it can swell from soft to hard. Once she had ceased to be afraid of it, she discovered that our doll was always happy to share and we just love watching Honey bouncing up and down on it as they do a reversed cow-girl together. The way that her breasts jiggle and her soft little cock flops around is almost poetry in motion: not to mention the screams, squeals and shrieks that she produces - they would put most porn stars to shame.

Mom was right as usual, and although Saffie has managed to get Honey reasonably hard a couple of times, it's never enough for her to fuck with. Oh, she really enjoys it being fondled, and being masturbated or sucked-off: she even manages to produce the odd little dribble but what she really loves is being fucked, particularly when we try out new positions. However despite everything, she has come to prefer being mounted doggy fashion and is always ready for this method of anal sex which she always refers to as 'butt-fucking', a course phrase so much out of keeping with her angelic looks.

I suppose that it was one of these group sessions that gave us the idea of what we could do for Mom to help take her mind off the world financial melt-down that was still looming on the economic horizon. It was a simple idea, but we would have to get her into the right frame of mind and that would require us to be a little devious.

The four of us were crowded onto our bed where we were enjoying each other even more than we were enjoying the peace and quiet. This is the one advantage that we shemales possess, we find that it is natural to arrange our selves into a 'daisy-chain' not only sharing the love that sex brings but turning it into a truly social experience for all of us.

Although we like to swap positions, Honey has to be at the front if she is going to take part. Occasionally Concita takes her place: we don't want our beloved nanny to feel left out, do we? But it is usually our beautiful red-head that we line up behind. Oh, there are variations, we enjoy doing it on our sides like a set of spoons and have tried forming a stack, but this can be more than a little uncomfortable for the one at the bottom as supporting the weight of three largish shemales is quite tiring!

We lubed each other up, and that's become a part of the fun as each of us usually gets done at least twice in the mounting excitement but this is no bad thing as you can't have too much lube for anal. Then when we were ready, Tilly mounted Honey and pounded away at her for a few seconds before freezing when right in. Honey had already squealed with glee a couple of times so it was clear that the experience was going to be a loud one.

Then with Tilly jammed as far forward as was physically possible for her, it was my turn to mount her. I must say that in the year since our trip to India, she had filled out nicely and her hips and arse were now as rounded and as nicely padded as mine while poor Honey was still a little bony in comparison.

I tried a few experimental thrusts into Tilly and when I was in a comfortable position, signalled to Tukta and then felt her take hold of my back end and slowly slide herself in and in and in and in... You'll realise that it is a struggle to accommodate her and one hell of an experience to feel her stretching me and pushing into regions that nothing else ever has. I gasped and inadvertently slipped another half inch into Tilly in a subconscious attempt to pull away from that fantastic intruder but it was no good! I was well and truly shafted!

Then, after making a couple of gently, though eye-watering thrusts, our doll relaxed slightly and we all waited for Concita as planned. No, she wasn't going to join us: she had gone to deliver our invitation to Mom.

Helena followed her into our room a few minutes later and gave our 'human caterpillar' a dubious look. "My," she said, "that looks, er, fun."

Tilly and I looked sideways at her and giggled. "It is! And there's room for plenty more room on the back." My sister said happily.

"Well this is a new one to me and I'm almost tempted..." Mom chuckled, still sounding a bit dubious.

"Oh go on, please," I cajoled, "we've lubed Tukta up ready for you."

She hesitated and then, chuckling, began to shed clothes before hoping up onto our bed. There was a pause but when I felt Tukta jostle against my buttocks, I knew that Mom was pushing into her bottom.

"Ready, Mom?" I shouted cheekily.

"Ready, darling." She answered.

I smiled, she had taken the bait. "Start off slowly then speed up until you hit a rhythm that suits you." I advised as I started to fuck Tilly a second or so before Tukta began fucking me although she didn't try to slide her whole nine inches in or out however, what was in was in very deep and I could feel her slap against my arse at the end of every thrust.

Within a minute, the noise made us sound like some sort of demonic choir with squeals, grunts, howls and screams all mixed up together. Mom joined in, I could her her gasps and grunts of pleasure. And although Tukta was unable to speak, she was still producing contented little gasps whenever Mom pushed into her. I'm not going to say a lot about the sensation this time other than that having our Doll's full nine inches pushed into my rectum was quite unlike anything that I have experienced with anyone else. This coupled with her powerful and rapid two inch thrusts took me through the pain barrier very quickly and soon I seemed to be floating on air. Oh her cock still hurt as she rammed it in each time but the feeling of sheer bliss that the thrusts also produced over rode the discomfort and left me with nothing but pure ecstasy.

That's the thing about our daisy chain: you fuck and are fucked at the same time allowing you to experience the pleasure of both. Pretty soon both sets of sensations seemed to merge and I seemed to lose ownership of my whole body. Was I fucking Tilly or was she fucking me? Similarly was the hard thing that lanced into me every couple of seconds Tukta's cock or had we all joined together, our bodies merged into one giant sexual organism. Not only was I fucking Tilly but I was also fucking Honey, Tukta and Mom. The main thing, though, was that I couldn't stop, I was being held in place and had no alternative but to carry on.

Suddenly I orgasmed and my cock seemed to explode ejaculating: cum into my sister's arse and filling it with ecstasy and with my love. I knew that I was spent, but had to carry on because Tukta was still thrusting powerfully and rhythmically into me. There was no alternative, I had to keep keep going, I had to keep on fucking Tilly: I tried to pull out but the Tukta rammed me right back in again re-energising my cock as she did so.

I came again a few minutes later and again a few minutes after that: I was worn out, I was spent as I orgasmed again and again. Oh I felt Tukta cum deep inside me several times but she too kept going, no doubt being forced to continue by Mom's powerful assault upon and into her arse.

I guess that I must have eventually blacked out for the multi-backed dance eventually ground to a halt and we all unplugged our selves for each others' arses and collapsed into a post coital heap on top of our now messy and cum-soaked bed and the ride was over leaving me to bask under the influence of a wonderful afterglow of contentment. I had fucked four other shemales and had been fucked by them at the same time, what could be better than that?

8. Christmas Surprise (Saffie).

Like Blackadder's pal, Baldrick, we had a cunning plan and to this end kept working on Mom. Every now and then, we would invite is to join in with one of our ecstatic romps and she would usually hitch herself to the back. Sometimes she would cry off, but more often than not she'd join in. Thanks to those idiots formally employed be Lehmann Brothers, we saw a lot less of our beloved Mother this year and I know for a fact that she did not actually want to work the long hours that were swallowing so much of her time and keeping her away from us, sometimes for weeks on end. She had lost her work-life balance and it was up to us to do something about it.

Well Tilly and I had this fantastic idea of how to make her feel better all in one go. But first there was Concita to think about: when we had group sex, she was always left out. Oh sometimes she was the front, but that meant that poor Honey was pushed to one side as she had nothing that she could fuck with either.

So with this in mind, Tilly and I once again offered to have her up-graded. Tilly did her best. She sat on Concita's lap and hugged her, just like she had done when we were little. "Concita, we do love you!" She almost whined as she kissed our old nanny and then nuzzled the side of her neck.

"We both love you so much and it hurts us to see you left out." She said in a little-girl voice.

"We'd be more than happy to pay for any and all resignment surgery needed to make you like us." I said, pleading with her. "Please say yes, then you'll be able to join in and I promise, you'll love it!"

Concita sighed then smiled.. "I was born a woman and I'm happy to remain so, I wouldn't know what to do with a titi," she said using the Filipino word for 'dick'. "And anyway, I'm too old to change now: I'll be fifty next year: if you can help me keep my looks and can stop me from sagging too much, I'll be more than happy. I don't think I'd be happy as a fifty year old ladyboy and I don't want to lose my ari ng babae." Which I am reliably informed is the Filipino name for a vagina.

"But, Concita," Tilly said, "they'll make sure that you're just as happy as a shemale, happier even... So please say yes, just for us!" She wheedled to no avail.

We hugged and kissed our nanny in an attempt to hide our disappointment. Her mind seemed to be made up and there didn't seem to be any way to change it, but we would keep right on trying.

Honey was an appealing little thing; we kept her naked, just like Tukta, as we loved seeing her lithe, slim body. Gone was the large, thick braid as we took to combing her long hair into two pony-tails which normally fell over her shoulders and onto her breasts framing her face as they did so, her straight-cut fringe completing the picture of youthful innocence. We tied her hair in place with two large bows of green ribbon that complimented its colour beautifully. She also took to tying a matching bow around her ever-limp willy, which admittedly did not look innocent in the slightest: cute, yes: innocent, no! I guess that she got the idea from the photos we took of Tukta after she came back from India and before I took her bow off... Well there had been a danger that it would have hurt her which is not a problem that Honey has.

So as you will have realised, Honey has fitted right into our crazy little family and, like Tukta, has been conditioned to want to please us. It goes without saying that we love her dearly.

So, Christmas came around again and with it the age-old problem of what present to buy for Mom, the woman who has everything. Well this year we started planning really early and got help from our friends in The Circle: particularly Kê Cai, the Chinese billionaire and after a little negotiation and a small slice of the profit that our trust fund had earned this year she, was able to supply us with Shan and Shuang a pair of identical twin Chinese girls, conditioned for lesbian sex. These plus the lingerie and the chocolates were sure to meet with Mom's approval and melt her heart.

It was a traditional family Christmas, except that we didn't indulge in the bitter arguments that some families don't seem able to avoid, And no, Mom didn't buy us any pets this year, actually she really surprised us and gave us a car each as she thought that it was high-time that we had a little more independence. Well we agreed with her, as she would find out on Boxing Day.

Christmas day came and went and the two of us spent the evening cuddling up with Tukta, Honey and our beloved Concita who we attempted please orally. This gave Mom the chance to get to know Shan and Shuang.

The following day, Boxing Day, was much the same, except that Mom didn't make an appearance much before eleven which indicated to us just how much she was enjoying her present. Boxing Day drifted by and Tilly and myself made an early departure, we told Mom that we were planning something special and went to get things ready for her special surprise.

Concita got the pets ready and giggling, a fully lubed up Honey got onto all-fours and snuggled up to the pillows at the head of our bed. I lubed Tilly as heavily as I could and she lubed my willy and boy, was that stuff cold.

Honey wriggled a little bit as Tilly penetrated her arsehole but she was used to it now and kept saying how much she enjoyed it. After Tilly made a few gentle and experimental thrusts she relaxed she twitched and gasped as Tukta mounted her. Yes, this was a change to the normal running order, but there were a couple of good reasons: one of them was that we thought that it was only fair that our doll should get a chance to enjoy the full experience. I checked that she was lubed properly and then sent Concita off to invite Mom to the party. I hid in the next room as she was leaving.

Mom came trotting in a few minutes later, we had warned her earlier and so knew that she would be expecting the summons. She was wearing her favourite powder blue negligee which I watched her shrug off before hoping onto the bed and joining the end of the line. Luckily she didn't notice that I was missing.

While Mom was getting ready, Concita and I made our move. Before our Mother realised that we were up to something, I ran into the room and jumped onto the bed behind her.

"What the fuck?" She said as I grabbed her and Concita lubed her up.

Then, with well rehearsed ease, I pushed my cock into Mom's arsehole and hugged her hips as tightly as I could. Finally, Concita grabbed hold of me from behind. No, she wasn't wearing a strap-on, she mounted me to hold me steady and to prevent Helena from pulling out and pushing me backwards: in effect, our dear nanny was my anchor.

"Okay." I called as I began the dance by thrusting into our Mother as forcefully as I could. Her squeal of surprise was a loud one.

Christmas Surprise (Helena).

The little monkeys, they really caught me napping! Here I was, full of Christmas spirit and look what happened. Saffie and Tilly had said that they were going to run one of their daisy-chains this evening and had asked me if I cared to take part.

Well naturally I had agreed. Agreed? Hell I had to fight not to show just how eager I was to take part. Sex is more than enjoyable and if it is done properly, it is fantastic: those who know me will know that I am no shrinking violet - I wouldn't own a harem of sex-slaves if I was. But there is something about those daisy-chains that the children so love that is beyond ordinary sex. Not only does it feel as if you are having sex with everyone there at the same time but it seems as if they are all having sex with you. Yep, I know that sounds pretty weird, but Hell! It really is that fantastic!

When Concita tapped on my bedroom door, I was ready and waiting: dressed in nothing but my see-through powder-blue negligée: one of the ones that the kids had given me the Christmas before last.

Concita looked me up and down and cheekily gave a low whistle of appreciation.

"Mistress Saffie has asked me to remind you that she is expecting you to attend for a special Christmas, er, social gathering." She said, fighting to keep a straight face.

I chuckled and fought back the urge to push her out of the way and race down the corridor. I should have been suspicious for she was wearing nothing but a short white silk kimono. Instead I just thanked her and indicated that she should lead the way. Then, arsehole twitching and cock stiffening, I followed her down the hallway to my children's bedroom.

Once there I could see that everyone was ready and waiting and Tukta's well-padded arse was displayed invitingly at the end of the line seductively waiting for me to gab it and fuck the shit out of its owner. I'm being crude? I felt crude: there they all were waiting patiently for me to join them so that they could begin... And was I eager? So eager in fact that I never noticed that the line-up was shorter than usual and that Sapphire was missing.

Though thinking about it afterwards - well I certainly wasn't thinking at the time - I was so worked up and out of control that I would have mounted Tukta if I had known that the children were planning.