Making More Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had made sure that Tukta had been treated well and even though she had been shipped to India in a crate, she had been unconscious when loaded. We had been there and witnessed it. She hadn't known anything about the journey, either. Oh, I fussed and was on the edge of panic about her coming trip while Saffie was calm and collected or at least she was on the surface. She just does not tend to wear her heart on her sleeve like I do. But later on she did tell me that deep down she was terrified that something terrible was going to happen to our sweet girl.

Well she arrived at the hospital in Cochin, Southern India, without any mishaps. They worked on her quickly and efficiently without any problems and shipped her back without any disasters. The pair of us had been anxious the whole time. If something did go wrong, then it would be our fault because we were the ones who had insisted that she be altered.

But, as I have said, nothing did go wrong and now we had her back. I will always remember her loving expression when she was seated on the edge of Concita's bed. How she looked at us both and how our wonderful nanny reassured her when she seemed distressed. Then Saffie kissed her and I handed her a drink of water... Yes, she was thirsty: imagine spending thirty-six hours packed inside a crate; wouldn't you be thirsty, too? Although we had been told that she was checked by medics regularly during the journey, this didn't reassure me.

Then came the big moment; the great unveiling! She had no idea about the passage of time or indeed what had been done to her, I tried to put myself into her head. She had been seated downstairs in our sun-lounge when Anna had given her an injection: then - well nothing. The next thing that happened was her waking up just afterwards upstairs on Concita's bed and her wearing a tunic of all things. That alone was enough to confuse the hell out of her for she had worn nothing during the whole of the time that she had belonged to us. This included the times during the early summer that we had taken her out to enjoy the sunshine in our large garden.

I reached across hesitantly and grasping the top button of her tunic. My hands really where shaking as I tried to slip it out of its buttonhole, I seem to remember that it actually took me three attempts but I managed to unbutton it eventually. When the second button was undone, her beautiful breasts forced the garment open and I couldn't help but stand and kiss them before kneeling on the floor to finish the job in hand. As I did so I looked up and was rewarded with an angelic smile.

The third button revealed her navel and flat stomach, again I couldn't resist the temptation offered and this time I reached across and drew a line around that heavenly dimple with my finger. Then, slowly I ducked down and gently pushed my tongue into it. God, Tukta, I've missed you.

Next it was the turn of the final button, the one positioned over her crotch. I was shaking as I reached towards it and stopped with my hand hovering just above it. What would I find? Something tiny like mine? Or something of a useful length like my sister's? If it was up to me it would be the latter for the last thing that I wanted our Tukta to have was an inferiority complex: the one that I had was plenty big enough for all three of us.

I hesitated and looked up; both my sister and Tukta were watching me, both looking puzzled - What are you waiting for? Or so I could imagine them thinking. My hand trembled as I flipped that last button out of its buttonhole...

My sister and I had both requested that when our doll was 'up-graded', her new willy should be as much like Saffie's as was possible with a target length when erect of five inches. Her pussy and everything associated with it was to go because neither of us used it much anyway as we both preferred anal sex: it was a shemale thing after all and that is exactly what we wanted our Tukta to become. Mum had informed us that getting rid of all traces of her female genitals was no problem however the size of the new organ was going to be a little hit and miss.

I felt that last button pop open but I kept my eyes on Tukta's face, I couldn't look down. Suddenly I heard Saffie gasp and watched as our dear pet's expression changed to one of surprise and shock and I heard her gasp to. Was it surprise, was it shock or was it horror? It could have been either or all three, I just couldn't tell.

Suddenly my head seemed to take on a life all of its very own as it jerked downwards so that my eyes fell upon Tukta's crotch and I too gasped involuntarily for draped across her left thigh was about seven inches of soft and relaxed penis looking for all the world like a small golden brown snake.

All of a sudden Tukta's look of shock turned to one of bewilderment as she grabbed and pulled at it. I could almost here her think: What is it? Where did it come from? How can it be a part of me?

Saffie hugged her. "It's alright, my darling, it's your new willy, you are a shemale now just like Tilly 'n me."

Playing with our Doll (Saffie).

When I first saw my new cock, my reaction had been nothing like Tukta's but then both my sister and I had a vague idea that something had happened and we retained hazy memories of our time in that Cochin hospital. Tukta's memory would have jumped straight from going to sleep in the sun lounge to waking up in our room. Thinking about it, this was not the best way that her transition could have been arranged.

I'll always remember her look of panic when she first set her eyes upon the thing that seemed to be nestling on her thigh. I would have panicked too! Mom's is bigger than mine but Tukta had us both beaten, not that size attracts me. It doesn't bother me either like it does my sister. I keep telling Tilly that little cocks like hers are cute, but does she listen? Just a glance told me that there was nothing cute about what they had given to our pet!

When I saw her grab hold of it and give it a tug, I hugged her and gave her a kiss. I tried to reassure her but clearly she could not understand where it had come from and as far as she was concerned, it had magically sprouted out of her at some time in the past few minutes while she was dozing. I gently moved her hand away before she accidentally hurt herself.

I remember saying something like. "It's alright, my darling, it's your new willy, you are a shemale now, just like Tilly 'n me."

Her beautiful golden-brown eyes opened wide in surprise and she looked at it again and then at me, although she couldn't speak, her face seemed to ask: But how?

Then she moved it to one side very gently, gazed in awe at her new scrotum for a few seconds and then fingered it, and yes, there were balls inside. Finally she used her hand to hold the whole of her new organ over to one side as she looked down and frowned.

"It's alright, my darling," I said, "Your pussy's gone for good, you didn't need it any more."

Still holding her tool out of the way, she stared at Tilly and then at me and gave us another questioning look.

I stood, raised my skirt and dropped my panties before moving my smaller package to out of the way so that she could see. "Look, Tukta, Tilly and I don't have pussies, either.!"

She looked at my cock and then back at her own, still frowning slightly, before reaching over and gently stroking me between the legs where my pussy had been when I was a girl. She stroked herself and then smiled weakly.

Suddenly her new tool began to twitch as it responded to the intimate contact and I let go a loud sigh of relief. It works! It's alive!

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Concita move as she looked across at our pet. She gave me a knowing half smile but did not say anything.

I nodded to Tilly before turning my attention back to our Tukta. I removed the bow of ribbon before the pair of us helped her over to our much bigger bed. The tunic remained on the edge of Concita's where she had shrugged it off. All of our doll's muscles were stiff and it was pretty obvious why; although Mom had informed us that they had used pulsed electromagnetic induction on her at regular intervals to simulate exercise and keep her muscles toned and healthy. But stimulation or not, this was still the first time that they had really been used in months.

I noticed the tiny bump in the front of Tilly's skirt and was well aware of the larger bulge in my own: Tukta's was now too obvious to require any comments and bounced from side to side in time with the sway of her hips as she walked. Suddenly it dawned upon me: magnificent as the sight of her new cock was, she was still going to need my sister and I to show her how to play with it.

I stopped, thought and made my decision then swiftly I undressed, flinging my clothes onto the floor while Tilly giggled as she did the same. I grabbed the tub of lube that we keep on our bedside table and tossed it to my sister indicating to her that she should lube our doll ready for use. Then I sat on the side of our bed and squeezed my legs together as much as I needed to to hold my cock 'at the ready' before encouraging Tukta to sit on my lap. As she did so I manoeuvred my cock so that she impaled herself onto it as she sank down, straddling me.

She gave an excited little gasp and did an appreciative little jiggle as I slid into her, her face breaking out into a smile of contented happiness: this, after all was her purpose in life and sex was something that she understood and loved. I reached around and hugged her, partly for support but mainly so that I could fondle and play with her beautiful titties.

Tilly joined in by sitting herself down on the bed beside me and reaching over and grasping those magnificent nine inches of girl-cock which she expertly began to masturbate. Needless to say, this was a totally new sensation for our Tukta, she knew all about wanking as she had stroked off both of us many times during the months that we had owned her. Now however, the tables were turned and it was her that was the centre of attention: then as I massaged her rack and Tilly began to slide her hand up and down the shaft of her magnificent organ while our beautiful doll began to bounce up and down as she rode the cock that was embedded in her arse.

...And her ride was wonderful! I could feel her arsehole twitch and contract its little little spasms adding to the sensations of pure pleasure that flowed out of my cock and into my body as she bounced and jiggled on my lap. Soon my hips were thrusting up into her in time with those movements as I vainly strove to enter her by much more than my cock would allow. I groaned in sheer ecstasy as that ride brought me closer and closer to the release that I so craved.

By now the ever considerate Concita had joined in and was sitting beside Tilly and was stroking her tiny cock just so that she would not miss out on the wonderful sensations that sex can bring.

I don't know how long Tukta rode me: I didn't much care as I squealed and gasped along in time with those bounces. I don't know how long Tilly worked on our pet, and similarly I don't suppose either of them cared as I could hear Tukta panting and gasping as she bounced closer and closer towards her orgasm. It was a complicated dance but it was also a wonderful one.

Up-down, up-down, up-down - on and on and on and on she went as that beautiful girl propelling both of us towards orgasm. Suddenly my body burned and fire seemed to flow into my cock and then out of it in one explosive gush of pleasure while my arms contracted and I squeezed Tukta in a convulsive hug digging my fingers into her beautiful tits as I did so. I had cum, oh God, I really had cum!!

Then even as I twitched, screamed and threatened to crush her, Tukta's magnificent ride continued, the sexual massage lasting for almost a minute more until she too tensed and began to shake as her first orgasm as a shemale hit her with the force of a truck and her cock shot her stream explosively across the room and onto the floor by Concita's bed.

Finally as the Tukta and I were still quivering and shaking I heard my sister squeal her release as she shot her little load onto the carpet..

The three of us then seemed to slither onto the floor where we made a tangled heap of arms and legs and genitals and there we remained for several minutes while we basked in a shared and intense post-coital glow.

And that is the story of how Mom gave us a cock for our birthday

6. Interlude: Lehman Brothers.

Before anyone asks, we did offer to have Concita upgraded but she declined although I think she was very tempted only because she thought that it would please us. Needless to say, we left our faithful friend and confidant exactly how she was which is how she actually how she wanted to be.

Christmas came and went and suddenly it was March 2008: a March that we will always remember. For the first two months of the year, there had been an eerie calm in the financial world and by the end of February all was quiet save for global banks routinely updating queasy investors over the tens of billions of dollars they had lost by fuelling the madness we now know as either the debt catastrophe or the sub-prime mortgage scandle.

Mom was busier than we had ever seen her flying out to meetings all over the world. Sometimes we accompanied her although often it was just Tilly who went with Mom to support her - she was one of Mom's Personal Assistants, remember. Suddenly, on Friday the 2nd of March. I was summoned to our bank in The City - me going to work on a Friday? It was unheard of. But even though I was only an intern, a very junior member of the personnel department: I too was needed as Mom, with the full backing of the mysterious board had ordered them to take on more staff.

When I asked what was happening, Jill Goldfarb, my boss informed me cryptically that 'the shit was about to hit the fan' and we were going to be busy. I didn't get home to until the following Tuesday after I had spent the weekend working fifteen hour days, eating take-away meals and sleeping in a convenient hotel. At sometime in this period, I ceased to be an intern and was appointed as Assistant Secretary to the Personnel Director herself and was given my own desk that was tucked away in a corner of her office and no, my duties didn't require me to spend any time under Jill's desk - unfortunately. Though I did make several trips under Mom's during the coming weeks to help her deal with the stress of the disaster that hit World Banking on the 9th.

Over the next few days the American Federal Reserve poured billions into the volatile American Banking system in a futile attempt to prevent its collapse and then the dominoes began to fall. Lehman Brothers went bankrupt. Merrill Lynch, AIG, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, HBOS, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bradford & Bingley, Fortis, Hypo and Alliance & Leicester all came within a whisker of doing so and had to be rescued.

The UK's Chancellor of the Exchequer, Alistair Darling, in his first Budget, confidently informed us all that the UK was well placed to withstand the effects of US turbulence but predictably, no one quite believed him. Darling's speech, in which he downgraded his growth forecasts, raised taxes and admitted the UK economy faced its biggest slowdown since Labour came to power, was effectively blown out of the water. Or as Mom commented ever so succinctly: "The little shit is totally out of his depth and he's going to be out of a job when this begins to blow over.!"

This didn't stop the said little shit from contacting us the next day to check that his overseas investments and managed trust funds were secure. They were!

World Banking survived by the skin of its teeth although the world economy was pushed into the worst recession to hit it since the previous one that the Americans had caused. As for our Merchant Bank... Well we did very nicely, thank you, because of traditional caution: Mom, with the backing of the board decided that we would stay small and carry on doing our own thing. The big ones got into trouble because they were deemed too big to fail and so took very silly risks as they knew that even sillier politicians would bail them out. Lehman Brothers wasn't 'too big to fail' but did even sillier things, mainly because they had thought that they could get away with it. We just continued to grow by not taking real risks and not chasing after quick profits. The Merchant Bank had been here for over a century and would still be in existence long after we had all gone because our guiding principle was "easy does it!"

March 2008 was a month that I will remember for the rest of my life partly because in a strange way all of the frenetic activity was fun but mainly because it marked our transition from Mom's convenient and empty-headed playthings into full-blown and valued employees of the Bank and hence people in our own right. When things had begun to stabilize she thanked us personally and to show her gratitude gave us another sex-toy to add to our collection, which is how we acquired Honey, but more of her later.

What the Hell? She's ours, so let's have more of her now! At 5'6" and slim, Honey is a dainty little thing with long, flowing hair the colour of burnished copper. Yes, she was born as a boy before she became a shemale just after her eighteenth birthday less than a year ago. She's vivacious and outgoing but endearingly submissive and we love playing with her.

Honey was only a part of our reward as Mom also had our part of the house extended by a couple of rooms which wasn't cheap as it entailed another visit from the builders and a not insignificant house extension. When we mentioned that we were concerned about the massive cost, Mom just shrugged, smiled and said that if there was to be another banking collapse similar to the one that we'd just gone through then she'd probably be able to afford to buy the whole of the Chilterns. Okay, it was a bit of an exaggeration because the Chiltern Hills is an area of frighteningly high property prices and wealthy people. To give you some idea of how wealthy... Well there is a joke going around the district that this is the only place that the poor can get pâté de foie gras from the local charity food bank.

7. Training Mom.

Well not only did we come through it but we were informed by one of the fund managers that our personal trust funds had grown by something like 32% in the wake of the financial disaster that had beset the world.

So here we are, still living at home but left to our own devices a little more as Mom is still busy dealing with the aftermath of the Lehman Brothers debacle and was too busy to host any of her soirées until August. Well at least she had us and we were able to step in as hostesses and convey her apologies to our fellow members of the Circle and make sure that everyone was entertained.

Initially Tilly was more than a little nervous in light of what had happened last year but she was okay once proceedings had started and besides, the chances of Thelma Detwhiler turning up was precisely zero. We did get a reminder of her, however when Ludmilla shared yet another of her home-movies with us. I must say that the gold nose and nipple rings really do suit the foul woman and we especially loved the way that parts of her harness were clipped directly to them. The other thing that was noticeable was the way that her high doses of testosterone had caused her hips to slim down and her shoulders to broaden as she put on muscle. We asked Ludmilla about body hair and was informed that she had indeed become hairy but that all of it had been removed by electrolysis: something that the woman had not enjoyed in the slightest!