Maria the Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

A minute later he saw the door open an inch and heard a knock, "How's it going in there? Can I come in now, Marcus?"

He answered quickly, "Yes Maria... I guess I'm ready."

Maria entered the room carrying a stainless steel tray, which she put down onto a small metal table that had wheels on the legs. A stethoscope hung around her neck.

She smiled, came over to him and grabbed a blood pressure cuff off the wall behind him. She secured the cuff around his upper arm and proceeded to take his blood pressure.

A minute later she said, "Ok, it's a little high, but I think that's to be expected considering how you're feeling right now."

She walked over to the table by the doorway and picked up a digital thermometer off the metal tray. She came back to Marcus, held the device in front of his mouth and said, "Open please," and placed the tip under his tongue. A few seconds later, the thermometer beeped. She took it from his mouth and read the result. "Ninety-eight point six... perfect."

She reached down in front of Marcus and extended the stirrups of the examination table and said, "I need to prep you for the surgery. That means I'll need to shave off your pubic hair. The doctor needs an unobstructed view... plus, we want to minimize the chances of the surgical site becoming infected."

She walked behind Marcus, pulled a lever on the table, and raised the back half of it up to a forty-five degree angle. Then she grabbed the straight back chair and placed it in front of Marcus. She positioned the metal table next to the chair.

She sat down on the chair, which was two feet in front of Marcus' knees. She looked at him and said, "Place your feet into the stirrups, and then lean back on the table. Try to find a position that's comfortable."

Marcus did what she asked and sat back. He felt a cool breeze on his crotch, and he realized his genitals were totally exposed to her. He felt relieved that he had taken a shower that morning, and that he'd thoroughly washed down there.

The nurse grabbed the hem of his gown and lifted it up and then placed it on his stomach. Now he was really exposed, essentially naked from the waist down.

Nurse Maria looked at his body for a few seconds. Marcus has a muscular build with a flat hard stomach, the kind you get from doing thousands of crunches. He has very little hair on his chest and pubic region. His penis is larger than average and circumcised.

Maria giggled, "Wow Marcus, you have a hot body, and your package is awesome. Your wife is a lucky lady!"

He chuckled, "Thanks Maria. I haven't done anything special to get this body, so I guess I'm blessed with good genes... like you. I like it that you feel comfortable talking to me about personal stuff... and that you like my body."

She looked him in the eye and smiled, "Well, I just thought you should know what I think."

She picked up a pair of latex gloves that were on the tray, and slipped her hands into them. Next, she picked up a can of shaving cream, shook it, and squirted some cream onto her left palm.

While looking at his groin she said, "Open your thighs as far as possible please, while I put this shaving cream on you."

He did as instructed, and Maria quickly applied the cream to his pubic mound and inside his thighs. It tickled a little, but he didn't say anything. He was afraid that if she touched his dick he would get an erection. Then she picked up a straight razor off the tray and opened it. The sharp metal blade was bright and shiny.

Marcus asked, "You're using that to shave me? Isn't that dangerous?"

She giggled, "Oh don't be silly. I've done this hundreds of times, and I haven't lost a testicle yet!"

She looked up at him to see if he was amused by her little joke. To her dismay, her patient looked more nervous than ever.

She said, "Why don't we talk about something else while I'm shaving you. It might take your mind off your troubles. Would you like to start?"

He thought for a few seconds and asked, "Earlier, when I was checking in with you at the reception desk, you were very sweet and friendly, but when you discovered that I was here for a vasectomy you looked sad... may I ask why?"

She was in the middle of making her first stroke with the razor, and he watched her hand closely as she expertly removed his pubic mound, before she replied, "It's just that you're such a handsome man... in the prime of your life. It's just seems like such a waste."

She placed the razor back on the tray, placed her finger under the turquoise cross hanging in her cleavage and held it up. "I believe we're here on this earth to serve the Lord. In the Book of Genesis, God told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. That's the reason why I work at the Family Planning Center, to help people multiply. It gives me a sense of worth, and I genuinely feel that I'm doing something that is really good."

Marcus considered what she had said while she continued shaving the insides of his thighs. When she stopped to wipe the straight razor on a towel in her lap, he looked down and saw there was a six-inch perimeter around his genitals that was free of hair.

He looked at her, "I understand Maria, and I appreciate your feelings. My wife and I have four beautiful children that we adore, but we're done being fruitful. I hope you don't think less of me for doing this."

"No Marcus... not at all. I was just trying to explain what I was thinking at the time... I wasn't trying to change your mind. Ask me another question."

He thought for a second, "Ok, why does your name tag say "The Closer" under your name?"

She stood up and walked over to the sink, which was to the left of the doorway, grabbed a hand towel and soaked it in warm water. She turned to face him, "Well, first of all, there are five Maria's working here, so we each have a nickname that uniquely identifies us."

Marcus chimed in, "I guess Maria is a very common name. My wife's name is Maria."

She looked back at him," Really? My Mom was planning on calling me Sophia, but both her mother and her mother-in-law are named Maria, so she felt some pressure to keep the name going in the family. Anyway, as I was saying, they call me "The Closer" because I have a special talent for helping our donors that are having difficulty providing their sperm. In other words, my unique talent is closing the deal. I help them complete the process. I'm very proud to say that my success rate is one hundred percent."

Marcus was getting ready to say something like "Wow," or "Holy shit!" but Maria held up her hand, "Let me explain. First of all, it's strictly against policy for me to have skin-to-skin contact with the clients in a sexual manner. Also, I feel that would not be ethical. So if you're thinking I give them a hand job... you're mistaken."

She sat back down in the chair and used the wet hand towel to clean the remaining shaving cream off of Marcus' body.

"Here's how I do it. First, I give them twenty minutes alone in the donation room. We provide videos, magazines, and sex toys, but they're free to bring their own aids. Ninety-five percent of the donors don't need assistance. Surveys show that most healthy men routinely masturbate, so this is no big deal for them. You know... wham, bam, thank you Ma'am... the donation's done!"

She looked Marcus in the eye, "Can I assume you're in the ninety-five percent?"

He smiled back at her for a few seconds before answering her, "You better fucking believe it Maria. I love coming, and I love jacking off!"

She giggled, "I thought so. Anyway, after twenty minutes I'll knock on the door and tip toe in. I make a point to look directly at the client's eyes when I talk to him, and not look at his privates. I have to get him to trust me first, before he'll let me help. I'll say something like 'Are you ok? If you're having doubts about being able to donate, there are some tricks I know that will help. Is it ok if I help you, Sir?' Then I'll sit down in a chair in front of him, and give him my most endearing smile. After a few seconds he'll nod his head, accepting my offer. Then I'll slowly move my eyes down and look directly at his penis. I'll look at it carefully for about thirty seconds but I don't say a word, like it's the most fascinating thing in the world. Then I look up at his face and say, "I want to watch you... please, can I watch you stroke your beautiful cock?'

He'll start stroking away, and I'll just sit there... staring at the head. I'll have the donation cup in my hand, with the screw cap removed, ready to receive the sperm. For quite a few of my clients, that's all that's needed to close the deal. But if he still can't do it, I get more creative."

Marcus was mesmerized by her words. He'd completely forgotten about being nervous. "So then what do you do?"

She gave him a mischievous smile, "Next, I'll stand up and slowly turn around so he's looking at my back... and my ass. I'll slowly unzip my uniform to build up his anticipation, and then I let it drop to the floor. I turn around to face him. I look directly into his eyes, and smile at him. Then I say, "Does this help, Sir. Do you like what you see?' Remember, all this time the client is stroking his penis. Some men shoot right then, but if they don't I'll get more aggressive."

Maria picked up a tube from the tray and squirted some liquid onto Marcus' balls and said, "I'll finish shaving you, and then I'll tell you what else I do with the client, ok Marcus? "

He had a big grin on his face, "Sure Maria, I can't wait to hear more!"

"Ok, now I'm going to shave your testicles and the base of your penis. This is the trickiest part of the prep, so instead of shaving cream I'm using a little hair conditioner. It provides the right amount of slickness but I can still see the skin that's being shaved."

She picked up the straight razor. "I'll need your help Marcus. I need a flat surface for the razor, so I want you to pull your penis up and stretch it out. I'll pull down on your scrotum at the same time. That will stretch the skin at the base of your penis and the front of your balls and then I'll be able to safely shave off the hair."

Marcus grabbed the head of his penis with his thumb and index finger and pulled hard, stretching his dick out so it was seven inches long. Starting at the middle of his shaft, Maria carefully ran the blade down the surface. When the blade got to the top of his scrotum, she continued moving it down until the top half of his scrotum was done. Then she brought the razor to the middle of his shaft again, and shaved the left side of his penis and scrotum, and then she did the right side. She grabbed the damp hand towel and wiped his genitals with it.

She looked at Marcus and said; "Now I need to shave the bottom part of your scrotum and your anal area. Please turn over on your stomach, and prop yourself up on your elbows and knees... then spread your thighs as much as possible."

Marcus did as he was told, presenting his asshole to be shaved clean. The nurse applied some more hair conditioner to the area around his anus, and then quickly removed all the hair from his perineum and anus. Then she pulled down on his scrotum, stretching it out, and removed the hair from the bottom of his ball sack. She wiped him clean with the hand towel, and then gently tapped him on the lower back with her finger, "You can turn over now, Marcus, and put your feet back in the stirrups. I have one last thing to do, which is to clean the surgical area with an alcohol wipe.

He looked back at her, "Ok, Maria." He flipped over, placed his feet into the stirrups and leaned back.

Maria picked up an alcohol pad from the table next to her, and wiped it all over his genital area. Then she picked up a new alcohol pad and wiped his anus and perineum. She put the pad directly on his anus, and pushed it into his anus with her finger until the first knuckle was inside of his rectum. She twisted the pad a few times, cleaning the surface and the inside his anus.

She looked at Marcus, but he had his eyes closed and he had a smile on his face. He seemed to be enjoying himself. She said, "Ok, the prep is done. Do you want to know what else I do to close the deal with a donor?"

Marcus opened his eyes and smiled back at her, "Yes I do... very much... please continue."

She chuckled, "Well, there I am in my underwear, standing in front of the donor, who's masturbating and... well... instead of describing all the details, is it ok if I show you, Marcus?"

He stared at her, "Really? You're not joking? Hell yes! Please Maria, show me!"

She smiled back at him, "Ok, but I'm not suppose to do this unless it's for a donation, so don't tell anyone, ok Marcus?

Marcus looked into her beautiful brown eyes, "I'd be glad to give you a donation Maria. I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me. You've been so kind to me... I really appreciate that."

Her face lit up, "Wow Marcus, you're the best. You're doing the right thing. Just think, you could be changing another couple's life by helping them have the child they've been praying for!"

He smiled back at her, "That's all well and good Maria, but you still have your uniform on."

She giggled, "Oh right, I almost forgot."

Maria got up from the chair, walked over to the counter, and retrieved a plastic donation container from a cabinet under the sink, and placed it on the tray. She stood in front of Marcus and looked him in the eye, as she slowly unzipped her nurse's uniform, and let it drop to the floor.

Marcus stared greedily at her. Nurse Maria was standing in white high heel shoes, and was wearing black thigh high stockings, which were held up by a black lacey garter belt. She was wearing a skimpy sheer white thong that was trimmed with pink lace. Her bra was made of a sheer nylon and her large brown nipples and areolas were clearly visible through the thin fabric. She reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and let it drop to the floor. She leaned toward Marcus and shook her shoulders, making her beautiful breasts sway back and forth in front of his face.

Marcus' eyes were fixated on her tits, "Holy shit Maria. I love what you're doing! Keep going!" He could feel his cock starting to stir, the first stage of an erection.

She pinched her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pulled hard on them. She placed her hands on her breasts and pushed them together. Then she lifted one breast towards her mouth and licked her erect nipple with her tongue.

Marcus began to breath faster. He whispered, "Oh fuck Maria... more please!"

She stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees, and then them let them drop to the floor. She looked down at Marcus' crotch, and she was pleased to see the affect she was having on him. His gorgeous cock was growing in size and starting bob up and down.

She slowly turned around to show him her backside. She lifted one leg and placed her foot on top of the chair, opening her thighs to him. She leaned forward and pushed her butt out towards him, showing him her asshole and her hairless pussy. She held that position for a full minute. She reached down with one hand and spread her labia apart, showing him her clit, and the shiny pink flesh inside of her. She turned her head to look back at Marcus, who was moving his hand slowly up and down the shaft of his rock hard cock.

"Do you like looking at my cunt, Marcus?"

He answered her in a strong voice, "Fuck Maria, you know I do!"

"Are you going to give me your come, Marcus?"

Now he closed his eyes and whispered, "Yes Maria. Yes, yes, yes!"

She looked him in the eye, "Marcus... look at me please."

He opened his eyes and looked back at his nurse.

"Stand up and take off the gown."

Marcus nodded. He pulled his feet out of the stirrups and placed them on the floor. He scooted his butt forward, stood up, and took off the surgical gown. He threw it on the examination table.

She took her foot off the chair and turned to face him. She knelt on the floor in front of him, with the head of his dick three inches from her mouth. She held the donation container in her hand.

She looked up at him, "Now Marcus... I want you to give it to me now."

She stuck out her tongue and positioned the flat surface of it directly under the head of his rock hard cock. A thin three-inch strand of clear pre cum was hanging from the opening, and he watched it drop onto her tongue.

Marcus wrapped his fingers around his shaft and stroked as fast as possible. After about twenty seconds of furious stroking, he looked up at the ceiling and moaned, "I'm coming Maria, I'm coming hard!"

Maria grabbed the head of his dick and pointed it into the plastic container. A six-inch strand of thick white come spurted out of his dick and landed at the bottom of the plastic container. He continued to stroke himself, but not quite as fast, and four more strands of semen shot into the container.

He looked down at Maria and smiled, "That felt so good. Wow!"

Maria was fixated on the head of his dick and said, "Hold still Marcus. I want to catch the last few drops."

She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of his dick and squeezed firmly. Then she slowly moved her hand down his shaft towards the head of his penis, milking the last remaining drops of come out of him and into the plastic container. She released her grip and held up the container to see how much semen was in it.

"That's a really big donation, Marcus. The usual amount is about a tablespoon. To me this looks like it's at least twice that much." She looked into his eyes and smiled at him, "Good job!"

She screwed the cap onto the container, placed it on the tray, and stood up.

She turned to face him, looked into his eyes, and gave him a warm smile. Then she leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for doing that Marcus. I want you to know I think you're a wonderful man."

He smiled back at her. "I think you're pretty special too. I sure wasn't expecting that to happen, but I'm really glad it did."

She stepped away from him, turned around and picked up her bra and panties off the floor. As she was putting them on she said, "I'm going to take your donation over to the Family Planning Clinic. I'll also check to see when Doctor Kawashima will be ready to start your surgery."

She picked her uniform up from the floor, stepped into it and zipped it up the front. She looked at him and said, "You can put the gown back on and sit on the examination table with your feet in the stirrups. Make yourself comfortable, and I'll be back in five minutes."

She grabbed the plastic container and walked out the door.

Marcus did what she asked and resumed his position on the examination table. He thought, "Wow, what just happened here? One moment I'm a nervous wreck waiting to get sterilized, and a few moments later I'm looking at my nurse's cunt and jacking off into a plastic container. Maria really does have a special talent. I wonder what other tricks she has to help her problem donors."

A few minutes later the door opened and Nurse Maria entered the room. She smiled at Marcus, "Ok, Doctor Kawashima is running a little late. He had an emergency to take care of... a patient with a painful kidney stone. He should be here to do your vasectomy in about twenty minutes. Do you want something to read while you wait? Or... if you want, I can stay with you and we can talk some more."

Marcus grinned back at her, "I like talking to you, Maria. Tell me more about how you help your donors."

She giggled, "I thought you might want to talk about that. Men are so fascinated with sex."

He looked directly at her, "So I'm assuming that some men can't donate, even after you show them what's under you uniform. What do you do then?"

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers