Maria the Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers

"Uh Marcus? Are you still there?"

Marcus replied, "I'm here Maria. Sorry about that. My wife was distracting me."

The nurse giggled, "What's she doing to distract you? Wait... don't answer that. I'll bet she's sucking that big beautiful cock of yours, huh? Am I right?"

He thought about his response for a few seconds. "Well... I don't kiss and tell, so I have no comment on such a personal subject."

Just then his wife pulled her mouth off his dick and said, "You're right Maria, I am sucking his cock. I wanted to do something nice for him, since he's been so nice to everyone else."

The nurse laughed, "Ok, keep doing that while I tell Marcus about my new toy."

Marcus put the phone down on the kitchen counter and smiled down at his wife. He mouthed the words; "more please" to her. Maria continued sucking him off.

The nurse began to describe the details of her new toy... dimensions, color, the material it was made of, and how it worked.

Occasionally Marcus would interject, "Ok... sure... yeah, that sounds nice... huh..." and then a minute later, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck yes baby!!"

joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers