Maria the Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

She got a serious look on her face. "Yeah, unfortunately there are a few guys who just can't give themselves permission to ejaculate. They want to, their body wants to, they have a hard on... but it just won't happen if their mind says NO. Usually it's someone who's been raised in a conservative religion, and he's had it drilled into him from childhood that sex is evil. I have to use physical stimulation on these men. I've found two sex toys that work well in these situations."

She smiled at Marcus, "I imagine you've never had a problem coming whenever you want, so you wouldn't need to use sex toys."

He thought about this for a few seconds before responding, "Well Maria, you're right, I don't really need any help, but my wife and I do enjoy pegging. You know, where a woman fucks her man in the ass with a strap-on dildo."

She giggled, "Really Marcus? I think that's awesome! You must really love each other to do something that's so intimate. Good for you!"

He responded, "No... the praise belongs to my wife. Anyway, you were telling me about the sex toys you use. What do you use to stimulate his prostate?"

She replied, "Well... it's a cock ring, but a very unusual one. You know what a cock ring is, right Marcus?"

He smiled back at her, "Oh sure. It's a device that's placed behind a man's balls and wraps tightly around the base of his penis, forcing blood inside of it. It can be a metal or rubber ring, or an adjustable strap. I've seen videos on porn sites, but I've never used one. What's so unusual about the one you use?"

She thought for a few seconds, "Well, it's a stainless steel device, and it weighs almost five pounds. The ring has a hole in the center that's about an inch and a half in diameter, so it fits snugly around the base of the penis, but it doesn't force blood into it. The steel is about a half inch thick, which is why it's so heavy. Protruding from one side of the ring is another curved piece that's about three inches long, at which point there's a ninety-degree bend. After the bend there is another two inches of steel ending with a steel ball that's about an inch in diameter. The toy is called the "Anal Intruder," because the ball goes inside the anus. I know... you'd think they could find a better name for it. Anyway, when it's positioned correctly the ball presses against the prostate. The ball moves against the prostate every time his penis moves. So when the man masturbates, he's getting his prostate and penis stimulated at the same time. Sometimes I place the tip of a vibrator on the metal ring and the vibrations pass through the toy. That usually does the trick."

She gave Marcus her most endearing smile, "I love watching the donor start to moan with pleasure. It gives me a feeling of power that's hard to describe, and this usually makes my pussy wet too."

She pulled her cell phone out of her uniform pocket; "I'll find a picture of it on the Internet for you."

She opened the Google search page, and a few seconds later found some images of the Anal Intruder.

She said, "This is what it looks like," and held the phone out for him to see.

Marcus looked at the image. "Wow. I've never seen anything like that before. That's wild!"

She swiped to a different image. "This is how you put it on, and how it looks when it's in place." She handed him her phone so he could see the pictures.

Marcus chuckled, "I like how it looks on this guy." He looked at Maria and smiled. "I'd love to have you do that to me, Maria." He handed the phone back to her.

"That's sweet... and I'd like that too Marcus, but after today you won't be able to donate, so I don't think that's going to happen."

She swiped one more time and said, "And this is the result." She held the phone up for him to see the image.

Marcus studied the picture, which showed a seven-inch strand of thick white come squirting out of a hard cock, and grinned.

She looked into his eyes. "Pretty cool, don't you think?"

He chuckled, "That's awesome. I'm getting hard just looking at this shit."

Maria looked down at Marcus crotch, and sure enough, his dick was starting to grow. She giggled, "Wow Marcus... stop that! You're going to get me in trouble. Doctor Kawashima could come in any second now."

He laughed, "Alright Maria... I'm sorry... I'll be good. Tell me about the other sex toy you use."

She thought for a few seconds before answering him. "Well, this one is really unusual. It's called a Venus. Have you heard of it?"

He shook his head, "Nope. So what makes it so unusual?"

Maria giggled, "It's a device that mechanically milks the semen out of a man's penis."

Marcus' eyes got wider, "Holy shit! That's fucking wild!"

The nurse giggled, "Yeah, at first I didn't believe it could really work... you know the concept is just so bazar."

"How does it work?"

"Well, there's a plastic tube that's about six inches long and two inches in diameter. The tube is capped at one end. The other end has a cap with a hole large enough for the penis to fit through. It also has a rubber diaphragm attached to it that looks like a condom made of thick rubber. The penis goes inside of the diaphragm. At the other end of the tube there is a flexible air hose that is connected to a pump. The pump can push air into the tube and it can pull air out. This causes the plastic tube to slide up and down on the shaft of the penis. There are adjustment knobs on the pump which controls how fast it strokes, and the length of the stroke. I usually let the donor control the Venus, because he knows what feels best while it's pumping away on his cock."

She thought for a second and then added, "One very important thing to remember when using the Venus is lubrication. Using a lot of lube is critical, because the physical stimulation can get so intense, the skin of the penis could be damaged. When the controls are turned to maximum, the length of the stroke can be up to four inches, and it can make about a hundred strokes a minute. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw it in action. Believe me Marcus, it can get very intense."

Marcus' eyes opened wider, "Holy shit! Are you fucking kidding me, Maria?"

She chuckled, "No Marcus, I'm not making this up. Here... I'll show you a picture of it in action."

Maria tapped a few times on her cell phone, and then held it up for Marcus to see.

His mind began to spin. He realized that Maria was serious when she said that she could always close the deal. He looked directly at her, "So you're serious... this thing really makes a guy come, even when he doesn't want to?"

She thought for a few seconds. "Well, I can almost guarantee it will work every time, but sometimes a little prostate stimulation along with the pumping can help."

She tapped her phone and found the image she was looking for. She held the phone out towards him.

Marcus stared at the picture for a few seconds. He looked at Maria, "That's looks like it could feel amazing... like this thing could give the most intense orgasm I could ever imagine, or it could hurt like hell."

Maria responded, "My clients almost always say it's a very pleasurable experience. I've even had a few repeat donors who request the Venus."

Marcus handed the phone back to her, "All I can say is... wow! You really know how to make a man come, Maria."

He leaned back on the examination table and thought for a few seconds. "So you use the toys, and he still hasn't ejaculated. What do you do then?"

Maria got a serious look on her face. "It's pretty rare, but it has happened to me. In that situation there is a medical procedure that I can use which extracts the donor's semen involuntarily. It's called EEP, which stands for Electrical Ejaculation Protocol. I use an instrument that applies an electrical current through the prostate, which causes ejaculation. I was required to take two weeks of technical training to get certified to do this procedure, and I'm the only person the Family Planning Clinic who is authorized to perform it." She looked at Marcus and smiled, "I'm very proud of that."

He smiled back at her, "So that's how your successful donation rate is one hundred percent. I'm impressed Maria."

Just then Marcus' cell phone began beeping, indicating that he had a new text message. Maria reached into the clothing bag hanging on the wall, pulled out the cell phone, and handed it to him.

Marcus looked at his phone, and his face got serious. "It's from my wife. It says, MARCUS...STOP NOW... DO NOT HAVE A VASECTOMY. COME HOME NOW... URGENT!!"

He looked at his nurse, "I'm sorry Maria, but I have to go. The surgery needs to be canceled."

Maria's face lit up with joy. "Oh Marcus, that's wonderful news! You know how I feel about you getting sterilized."

Marcus pulled his feet out of the stirrups and stood up.

Maria looked at him. "Maybe I'll see you again, if you decide to give another donation."

Marcus started pulling his clothes out of the bag and looked back at her. He grinned at her, "I'd like that."

She returned his smile, "Marcus, I guarantee you, I'll make it worth your time!"

Chapter Three

Six months after he canceled his vasectomy, Marcus had another important appointment at UC Merced Medical Center. Today was the big day... the day his sperm would be used to inseminate his wife's best girlfriend, Angela. He was very excited, but he was also very anxious about it. What if the pressure to perform was too much; maybe he wouldn't be able to get an erection, or he just couldn't get himself to ejaculate? He decided that a hot shower would help him relax.

He stripped off his pajamas and stepped into the shower stall of the master bathroom. He turned the water on full, and adjusted the temperature to as warm as he could comfortably stand. He let the water massage his scalp, his face, the back of his neck, and finally his shoulders. He could feel the tenseness in his muscles begin to vanish.

In his mind he went over the sheet of instructions he had been given to prepare for today's appointment. Three days before the procedure he was not allowed to ejaculate, in order to maximize the number of sperm cells available for the insemination. Twenty-four hours prior to today, he was on a liquids-only diet. Also, no recreational drugs or alcohol were allowed. He guessed they wanted him clear headed. He had no idea why the liquid diet, but that didn't really matter. In this situation his wife had laid down the law; he would do exactly what the instruction sheet said to do. They were not going to take any chances. It was just too important.

Maria and Angela were the managers of this project, and Marcus and Jason would do whatever their wives told them to do. The women had been keeping track of Angela's menstrual cycle, and had been carefully monitoring her temperature with a basal thermometer. They were confident that today was the day Angela would be most fertile. There was an eight-hour window where the odds were most favorable for conception.

After ten relaxing minutes in the shower, Marcus turned off the water, grabbed a bath towel off the rack, and quickly dried himself off.

Maria yelled up from the kitchen, "Honey, we need to leave in half an hour, ok? I told Angela we would meet them at the Family Planning Clinic at ten o'clock."

Marcus yelled down to his wife, "I'll be ready, Maria. I'm only having one cup of coffee and then we can go."

It took Marcus about five minutes to dress and comb his hair. He had brushed his teeth and shaved before showering. On his night stand were the instructions for the procedure. Stapled to one corner was a small plastic bag that contained one yellow pill, a Valium, which he was to take thirty minutes before the procedure. The instruction sheet said he could take it for nerves, but that this was optional. Marcus pulled the plastic bag from the instruction sheet and put it into his pants pocket. He thought he should bring it with him... just in case he got stage fright.

He came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. A cup of coffee was sitting on the kitchen counter. His wife came in from outside through the front door and called out to him, "I took the kids over to Gloria's. She said she'll babysit this morning while we're at the clinic."

She walked into the kitchen and gave Marcus a peck on the mouth, "How's my handsome wonderful husband this morning?"

Marcus gave her a weak smile, "Ok, I guess."

She looked at his face and thought, "Shit! He's nervous. I sure hope he can do this."

She said to him, "Why don't you sit in the family room and watch TV for a few minutes. I'll warm your coffee up and bring it to you."

He nodded his head, "Ok, sure," and walked into the other room.

Maria ran upstairs to the master bathroom and pulled a prescription bottle out of the medicine cabinet. She opened the bottle and extracted one pill. The last time she had to fly, she had asked her doctor for a prescription to calm her nerves. The pill was a Xanax. She hurried back downstairs to the kitchen, and dropped the Xanax into Marcus' coffee.

Chapter Four

At exactly ten o'clock Marcus and Maria exited the elevator on the seventh floor, and walked briskly down the hallway towards suite 701B, the Family Planning Clinic. Marcus opened the door and held it for his wife to walk through. They immediately spotted their friends, Jason and Angela, sitting in the waiting area.

Maria called out to them, "Hi Guys! Ooh... I'm so excited! Aren't you?"

Angela got up from her seat and ran over to give her girlfriend a hug. "Yes, I am Maria. I hardly slept a wink last night. I'm so ready to be a Mom. It's something I've always wanted. Thank you so much!"

She turned her face to Marcus. Her eyes were shining with tears and her lips began to quiver. Marcus put his strong arms around her and hugged her to his chest. She looked into his deep brown eyes, "Oh Marcus, I don't know what to say. This is so nice of you!"

Marcus chuckled, "Yeah, I guess it is, and I'm glad to help, but Maria is the person you should be thanking. She's the one who made the decision to do this. I just hope everything goes smoothly today. To tell you the truth, I'm a little nervous."

Jason came up to them, "Hi Guys. I don't know how we can ever thank you enough. I can't wait to be a Dad. It's going to be awesome!"

He shook Marcus' hand and then gave him a hug. Then he hugged Maria and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The four walked up to the reception counter to check in. An older woman wearing scrubs sat behind the counter. Her nametag identified her... Margret. The matronly woman looked up at them and said, "Good morning. How can I help you today?"

Maria spoke for the group. "Hi there. We're Mr. and Mrs. Williams. My husband Marcus has an appointment. This is Mr. and Mrs. Larsen, and my good friend Angela also has an appointment."

Margret replied, "Very good." She looked at the computer screen in front of her and located their names.

"Let me see... ok, here you are. Mister Williams is here for a donation; and Mrs. Larsen is here for artificial insemination. The notes say you'll be using the same room today."

Margret looked up at them and smiled, "You must be really close friends. I just think it's so nice." She looked directly at Marcus, "Bless you, Sir. This is a good thing you're doing."

Marcus smiled back sheepishly at the woman. "Uh... thanks."

Margret looked at Maria, "I'll let the nurse know you're here. Please have a seat."

The four friends sat down next to each other. Margret picked up the handset of the phone next to her keyboard. A few seconds later she said, "Good morning Nurse. Marcus Williams and Angela Larsen are here in reception." Margret listened for a few seconds and then replied, "Very good. Thanks Maria." Margret hung up the phone and called over to them, "The nurse will be out in a minute to escort you in."

Maria looked back at the woman, "Thanks for your help, Margret."

The woman smiled back at her, "You're very welcome, Mrs. Williams."

A few minutes later a door to the right of the reception desk opened and a beautiful young Hispanic woman in a tight fitting white nurses uniform entered the room. She called out, "Angela and Marcus?"

The two couples stood up and Marcus called out, "We're here, Nurse. "

They approached the nurse. Marcus looked at her and grinned, "Hi Maria... remember me? I was here a few months ago for a vasectomy, but I had to cancel at the last minute?"

The beautiful nurse looked back at him, but showed no sign that she recognized him. She thought for a few seconds and then smiled warmly back at him. "Ok, sure. I remember you now. I thought you looked familiar. How are you Mr. Williams?"

"I'm doing pretty good Maria. I'm here to make a donation. You know... being fruitful and all that stuff. This is my wife, another Maria."

Maria smiled at the nurse, "Nice to meet you, Maria. Is it ok if we address you as Nurse, to avoid confusion?"

The nurse giggled, "Yes, I think that's a great idea. There are so many Marias working here, we had to give each other nicknames." She pointed to her nametag, "My nickname is The Closer."

The nurse turned her attention to Angela and Jason. "So... Mrs. Larsen, you're here for artificial insemination, and Marcus will be the donor?"

Angela replied, "That's right. Marcus and Maria are our best friends in the world. Today they're really proving it."

Nurse Maria nodded her head, "It's wonderful to have such good friends."

She looked at Jason next, "How do you feel about this, Mr. Larsen? It's a big deal, don't you think?"

Jason smiled back at her, "It is a very big deal, but we're more than ready to be parents. I know Angela will be a great Mom, and this baby will have Maria and Marcus as backup parents. This kid is going to be loved so much... I mean, it's going to be hard not to spoil this child."

They all chuckled at this. The nurse said, "A baby can't have too much love. Ok, follow me please."

She turned around, and walked through the door. They could not help noticing her as she walked away. She was wearing white high heel shoes and black nylon stockings, with seams in the back. Her firm round ass wiggled seductively as she walked confidently down the hallway.

She stopped at the last doorway on the left and pointed inside. "We'll be using this room today. "

The two couples walked into the room, which was about the same size as a standard shared hospital room. There were two examination tables on either side of the room along with two straight back chairs. There was a white nylon curtain hanging from the ceiling, which could be pulled out to separate the two examination tables and provide a modest level of privacy. On the wall were two medical gowns and two large canvas shopping bags hanging from hooks.

Nurse Maria drew the curtain, dividing the two areas of the room. She walked up to Angela and said, "Please take off all your clothes, and then put the gown on."

She walked to the front of the examination table and extended the stirrups. Then she walked to the back of the table, pulled on a lever, and raised the back half of the table up to a forty-five degree angle. "After you put the gown on, you can sit on the examination table and put your feet in the stirrups, and make yourself comfortable."

Angela smiled back at the nurse, "Sure thing, Nurse. What should Jason do?"

The nurse turned her attention to Jason, "Have a seat in the chair, and hold your wife's hand, and tell her that you love her."

Jason chuckled, "That's easy... because I do love her."

The nurse walked over to other half of the room and approached Marcus. "You should urinate first. She pointed to a door next to the table. "The bathroom is through there."

Marcus nodded his head, 'Ok, no problem. I'll be back in a minute."

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers