Maria the Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

He grabbed the canvas shopping bag, walked into the bathroom, and shut the door behind him. Marcus urinated in the toilet, and then stripped off his clothes. As he was folding his slacks he remembered the Valium in his pocket, and decided that this was probably the right time to take it. He was starting to feel anxious, now that it was almost time for him to masturbate. He swallowed the pill and took a sip of water. Then he put his clothes into the shopping bag and put the gown on. He walked out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the examination table. His wife was sitting in the chair, reading a magazine, and humming a tune. She had a smile on her face and she looked content.

She looked up from her magazine and smiled at Marcus, "The nurse went to get the container for your semen, some lube, and some medical equipment to use for Angela's insemination. She should be back soon."

Marcus looked back at his wife with a very relaxed look on his face and said, "Okeydokey, sweetheart." Then he dropped back onto the examination table and closed his eyes.

Maria looked at him and thought, "The Xanax is kicking in. He doesn't seem nervous anymore. This should be easy." She continued reading her magazine.

A minute later the door opened, and Nurse Maria entered carrying a stainless steel tray with several items on it. There was a small metal table with wheels on the legs in the far corner of the room, and she set her tray down on top of it.

She called out to no one in particular, "How's everyone doing? Are we ready to get this show started?"

Angela and Jason called over from the other side of the curtain, "We're ready!"

Maria called out, "We're ready, Nurse!" She looked over at her husband, expecting him to respond too. He was breathing comfortably, and it looked like he was sleeping! Maria stood up, and walked over to him. She leaned in towards his face, "Marcus, are you sleeping?"

Marcus opened his eyes halfway and smiled at his wife, "Hi baby, how're you doing? I feel just fine, thank you" and he closed his eyes.

Maria started to panic. She slapped her husband across the face and yelled, "Marcus! Wake the fuck up!" She slapped him a second time. "Come on Marcus... please baby... you have to wake up now! It's time for you to do your job!"

Marcus opened his eyes, and slowly sat up on the end of the examination table. He was zonked; just barely able to keep his eyes open. It was obvious that masturbation was not possible.

Jason called over from the other side of the curtain, "Hey guys, is everything ok over there? Is there a problem?"

Maria whispered, "Houston... we have a problem... a big problem. Marcus was really nervous this morning, so I slipped a Xanax into his coffee; I think it 's affecting him way too much. He's almost asleep, for Christ's sake."

The nurse came over and looked at Marcus. She placed her thumb on his eyebrow, pushed it up, and examined his eyeball. His pupil was tiny.

She announced to the group, "He's over medicated. I don't think he'll be able to voluntarily provide any semen today."

Angela began to cry softly. Jason got a grim look on his face. Maria looked at the nurse, "So I guess that means it's hopeless, isn't it?"

Nurse Maria looked back at her and gave her a big smile. "Of course it's not hopeless, Maria. Remember, my nickname is The Closer. I've earned that title because I have a talent for helping donors who are having problems completing the act, and I'm proud to say, my success rate is one hundred percent!"

Maria got a puzzled look on her face, "You mean you can get Marcus to come, even now? How is that possible?"

The nurse thought for a few seconds and then answered her, "Well, there's a medical procedure I can use to obtain his semen involuntarily. He could be sound asleep, and I can still close the deal."

Maria looked at the nurse, trying to determine if she was messing with her. The nurse looked back at her calmly.

Maria thought for a few seconds and said, "Ok, tell me about this procedure."

The nurse took a seat on the examination table next to Marcus, who was starting to snore. "The procedure is called EEP, which stand for Electrical Ejaculation Protocol. There's a medical device that I can use to apply a mild electrical current through the prostate, which causes the muscle tissues around the prostate to contract, and the prostate to spasm, which forces the donor's semen into his urethra and to squirt out of the opening of his penis. The contractions are involuntary, so it doesn't matter if the donor is aroused or not.

Maria looked at the nurse, dumbfounded, "That's fucking amazing! We women spend so much time and energy trying to attract and keep a worthy man, and now you tell me that we don't need to even bother with getting their attention. We can have their semen any time, any place. I don't know what to say!"

The nurse smiled back at her, "Well, it's not really that simple. I've been trained to do this, and it can be a little complicated. There are two methods to do this; one is simple and has only one part, and is referred to as the EE Procedure. The device is inserted into the anus and electrical stimulation is applied to the prostate; it's pretty affective. The other method is more complicated, and has four parts, and is referred to as the EE Protocol, but it produces much better results. The chances for a successful pregnancy are much higher with the EE Protocol."

Maria thought about this for a few seconds. "Is the more complex method dangerous?"

The nurse replied, "Not really. Some men experience mild discomfort, maybe a little pain, but there's no risk of causing any permanent harm."

Maria looked at Marcus, "We have to do whatever gives us the best chance of getting Angela pregnant. We're doing the EE Protocol, ok Marcus?"

Her husband opened his eyes to a slit, "Sure thing, Maria... whatever you say, sweetheart." He closed his eyes and rested peacefully.

The nurse said, "Alright. I'll go get the supplies and the device." As she was leaving the room she said, "The protocol takes about a half hour."

Maria stood up and walked over to Angela's side of the room. "I'm assuming you heard the nurse? She seems very competent to me. I think you're getting pregnant today, Angela."

Angela smiled back at her, "I hope you're right." Jason squeezed his wife's hand, "Everything will be fine, dear. I can tell this nurse knows what she's doing. You can't argue with a one hundred percent success rate."

A couple of minutes later the nurse returned with another stainless steel tray in one hand, and a small black plastic suitcase in the other hand. She placed the tray on the table along side of the other tray. She placed the suitcase on top of the counter.

She returned to the small table, retrieved a pair of latex gloves, and put them on. She turned around and faced Maria. "Ok, I think I have everything. Like I said before, there are four steps to this procedure. The first step is massaging your husband's testicles."

The nurse smiled at her, "Have you given Marcus a testicle massage, Maria?"

Maria thought for a few seconds before answering, "No, not really... I mean I play with them a little, you know... give them a loving squeeze just to acknowledge them. If Marcus has been really nice to me, I'll lick them or suck them... my hubby loves it when I do that!"

The nurse chuckled, "I'll bet. Well, I'll let you in on a secret. Men love having their balls massaged. You learn how to do it correctly, he'll be very appreciative of you."

She got a serious look, "This is a very important step. What we want to accomplish is to loosen the scrotal skin, so the testicles are drawn away from his body. Then we massage the testicles themselves and the connecting tubes and tissues, trying to loosen everything up. This increases the blood flow. Studies show that under these conditions sperm cells are much more active... they swim faster and stronger. And the faster they go, the better they are at penetrating the egg."

Maria nodded her head, "Yeah, that seems logical."

The nurse looked over at Marcus, "Ok, Marcus, please sit up."

He did as she asked. She extended the stirrups of the examination table, and walked to the back of the table and raised the back half to a forty-five degree angle.

"Put your feet into the stirrups, lay back, and find a position that's comfortable."

Marcus took his position. He had relaxed look on his face, and did not appear to be quite as sleepy as before.

The nurse walked back to the counter and pulled a hair dryer out from one of the cabinets. Then she grabbed a straight back chair from the corner of the room, placed it in front of Marcus' knees, and sat down.

She grabbed the hem of his surgical gown and lifted it back onto his stomach. Marcus was completely exposed to her.

The nurse looked down at his genitals and examined them for a few seconds. She looked up at Marcus and smiled, "I see you shave here. That's great... normally I would have to shave you, so this will save some time."

Maria chuckled, "Marcus has been manscaping for a about six months now. At first I thought it was odd, but now I really like the way it looks. I think it's kind of sexy."

The nurse smiled back at her, "Yeah, I agree... I like a man who cares about his appearance."

She plugged the hair dryer into an electrical outlet on the closest wall and said, "First, I'll warm up his ball sack. The scrotum is an interesting organ. In cold conditions it contracts, pulling the testicles up close to the body, keeping the sperm cells warm. But in hot conditions it expands and loosens, allowing the testicles to drop away from his body, which allows the sperm cells to cool. This all happens involuntarily. There's a very narrow temperature range where sperm cells thrive. I think it's amazing that nature has this ingenious method of helping us reproduce."

The nurse turned on the hair dryer and aimed it at Marcus' scrotum. She brought the tip up close, but kept moving the dryer so she didn't burn him. Maria stood next to the nurse so she could watch, and she could see her husband's scrotum starting to move... starting to expand and loosen. After about a minute the nurse turned off the hair dryer, and put it down on the tray next to her.

Maria leaned in and looked closely, "Wow, his scrotum looks a lot different now, there's much more surface area and his balls are hanging down a lot lower, and they look bigger to me... that's cool! Now what do you do?"

The nurse looked at Marcus' testicles, "Yeah, they do look bigger, isn't that wild?"

She reached in with both hands and pinched the skin at the bottom of his scrotum and slowly pulled down two more inches, stretching the skin even more. Then she moved her hands in a circular motion while continuing to pull down. She did this for about thirty seconds.

Maria looked at Marcus. His eyes were closed, and he was starting to moan softly, "Yes Maria, that feels so nice... so nice."

Maria giggled, "He thinks I'm doing that to him. That's so cute!"

The nurse looked at her and asked, "Would you like to take over? I need to prep Angela for her procedure."

Maria smiled, "Ok, sure. I can be your assistant. Maybe I can learn some new tricks to add to my repertoire."

"Grab a pair of surgical gloves and put them on, and then take my seat."

Maria put the gloves on and sat in the chair in front of Marcus. "What should I do first?"

"Wrap your thumb and index finger around the base of his scrotum and make a ring around it."

Maria did what the nurse said. Marcus' balls were pushed down tightly into the bottom of his scrotum. The skin was a reddish pink color, indicating there was a lot of blood there.

"Pull down and stretch the skin. You can pull pretty hard... it won't hurt him. Just don't squeeze his balls too much. We don't want to cause any stress right now. You can do that, while I talk to Angela."

Maria did as instructed. She was leery of hurting her husband, so she looked up at his face to make sure he was ok, while she pulled down on his balls. He had a smile on his face and was moaning, "Fuck yes, baby. I love it! Don't stop, please!"

Maria said to herself, "This is awesome!"

The nurse walked to the other side of the curtain, "How are you Angela?"

"I'm doing great, Nurse."

"I wanted to talk to you before I get too far into the procedure with Marcus. So, for the insemination, I need to put a speculum inside of your vagina so we have a clear view of your cervix. After I obtain Marcus' semen, we'll use a device that looks like a turkey baster. We'll deposit his semen directly onto your cervix, which will minimize the distance the sperm cells have to travel to fertilize your egg. Is it ok if I put the speculum in now?"

Angela smiled back at her, "That's fine. I've never had any discomfort with a speculum before."

The nurse picked up a stainless steel speculum off the tray and squirted some lube onto it. She expertly positioned it at the entrance to Angela's vagina, and then slowly inserted it all the way. She squeezed the handles a few times, spreading Angela's labia apart about an inch. The nurse picked up a small penlight and shined it inside.

"Your cervix looks very healthy... it's a nice pink color, which is normal."

Angela chuckled, "That's good to know. Thank you Nurse."

The nurse looked at Jason, "Would you like to see her cervix?" She handed him the penlight.

He chuckled, "Sure, why not? I've never seen one before... it might be interesting."

Jason shined the light through the opening of the speculum. "Huh, it looks kind of like the head of a penis, and there's a small opening in the center."

The nurse looked Jason in the eye, "Angela's uterus is on the other side of her cervix. The opening is called the os. The sperm cells will travel through that opening to get to the egg."

Jason nodded his head, "I see."

"When it's time to inseminate Angela, would you like to put the semen inside of her? That way you might feel more involved."

Jason thought about this for a few seconds. He smiled at his wife, "Yeah, I'd like that. I get to shoot my load inside of you, dear!"

Angela laughed, "Ooh... what a charming thing to say!"

The nurse returned to Maria. "That's enough pulling. Grab the bottle of baby oil from the tray, pour a little on his balls, and rub it all over them."

Maria coated his balls with the oil, until they were slippery and shiny. The nurse said, "That's good. Now reach in with both hands and grab a testicle between your index finger and thumb. Pull on it a little, and then rub your thumbs in a circular motion all over the surface of each testicle. Continue to gently massage them for about a minute."

Maria began to carefully massage her husband. After a little bit the nurse said, "Good job! Now use both hands to massage just one testicle at a time. Make sure you rub all over the front and back of it. Spend about a minute on each testicle."

Maria continued with the massage. The nurse looked at Marcus' face. His eyes were closed. He was smiling, and he was humming.

"He loves what you're doing to him, Maria."

Maria looked at his face, "Yeah, I think you're right about that! Wow... this is fun, don't you think?"

The nurse smiled back at her, "I can't answer that... it wouldn't be ethical."

Maria giggled, "I understand... you're a professional and this is all just part of your job."

The nurse said, "Ok, we're done with the massage."

Maria released her husband's testicles and stood up, "What's next?"

"The next part is to get Marcus' dick hard." The nurse sat down in the chair and spread her legs apart. She looked at Marcus and smiled at him, "Are you comfortable?"

He slowly opened his eyes, and then fixed his stare on the inside of her thighs. She was wearing black nylon stockings that were held up by a black lace garter belt. She wasn't wearing thong panties today like she did on his first visit to the clinic. Today she was wearing crotch-less white mesh panties, and her hairless pussy was fully exposed.

He returned her smile, "Yes, I'm very comfortable... couldn't be better!" and closed his eyes.

She looked at Maria and shrugged, "I was hoping he would get hard when he saw my pussy. Oh well, I guess he's still feeling the Xanax. I'm going to have to give him a medication that will give him an erection."

"You mean an ED pill like Viagra?"

The nurse replied, "No, it's not a pill. It's called MUSE, which stands for medical urethral system for erection. It's a suppository that's inserted into the urethra. The suppository is about the size of half a grain of rice, and it's made of a material similar to gelatin. It's solid at room temperature, but quickly melts at body temperature."

The nurse grabbed a foil packet off the tray, tore it open, and dropped a small plastic object into in her palm. She held it up for Maria to see.

There was a circular piece in the middle that's about the size and thickness of a nickel, and two plastic stems that protruded from opposite sides of the circular piece. One of the stems was about a half inch long. The other stem was narrower and was about two inches long.

"I hold the round part between my index finger and thumb. This short stem is called the button. The longer narrower stem is called the applicator, and gets inserted into the urethra. The suppository is in the tip. When I press the button the drug is deposited inside his urethra."

She looked at Marcus, "Are you ready?"

He smiled but did not open his eyes, "I'm ready Nurse."

The nurse reached down with her free hand, squeezed the head of his penis between her thumb and index finger, and slowly stretched it upwards as far as it would go. While keeping his penis stretched, she slowly inserted the applicator stem into the slit opening. Then she pushed the button down as far as it would go, and slowly pulled the applicator out of his penis. She placed the MUSE back on the tray.

She looked at Maria, "The last part is to massage his penis, which will distribute the drug and help the tissues absorb it. Would you like to do the massage?"

She smiled back at the nurse, "Sure... what the hell!"

"That's great Maria. You make a very capable assistant. Put Marcus' penis between your palms and rub them together quickly and firmly for about twenty seconds."

Maria followed the nurse's instructions. She giggled, "This reminds of trying to start a fire at Girl Scout camp, with a sharp stick and a flat rock."

The nurse laughed along with her, "I can see you were pretty good at it!"

After a little bit Maria pulled her hands away. "How long does it take to work... you know... before he gets a hard-on?"

The nurse replied, "It takes about five minutes." She looked at Marcus, "Are you ok? Are you feeling any better? I really need you to be awake for the extraction."

Marcus opened his eyes, sat up, and smiled back at her. "Ok Nurse. I'll do that for you."

"Thank you Marcus. You're a good patient."

She looked at Maria, "I'm going to check on Angela and Jason. Keep an eye on his cock, and let me know when he's rock hard, ok?"

Maria smiled at her, "Sure, I'll watch him. It's going to be fun watching it grow without any touching."

The nurse walked behind the curtain. "Ok, we're getting close. I have one more part of the protocol, and then I'll extract Marcus' semen."

She looked at Jason, "Are you comfortable with what you'll be doing? Do you have any questions?"

Jason shook his head, "Nope, I squirt the semen onto Angela's cervix, aiming for the os, right?"

"That's right Jason."

She looked at Angela, "You must be so excited. Well... it won't be long now."

Angela gave her a warm smile, "Thank you Nurse."

Maria called over from behind the curtain, "Ok Nurse, he's hard."

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers