Maria the Closer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

The nurse squeezed Angela's hand, and then returned to Maria and Marcus. She looked down at his rock hard penis. It was much bigger than average, at least eight inches long and two inches thick. Her eyes opened wide, "Damn, Maria! That thing fits inside of you? How does it feel?"

Maria giggled, "Well, to be honest, I have to say I love it. Marcus is a very caring and considerate lover. He knows what I like and what to do with it."

The nurse chuckled, "I'm jealous. Ok, one more thing to do. I'm going to dilate Marcus's urethra, to make sure there aren't any restrictions that could hinder the flow of his semen."

The nurse picked up a small leather case that was about ten inches long and six inches wide. She unzipped the case, opened it, and revealing the contents to Maria.

Maria looked at the objects in front of her, "What is this?"

The nurse thought for a few seconds before answering. "These are urethral sounds. Urologists use them for clearing obstructions in the urethra, and for dilation."

She picked up a bottle of alcohol and a cotton ball from the tray, and applied some of the liquid to the cotton. Then she picked up the thinnest sound from the case and cleaned it with the cotton ball. She picked up a bottle of lube, applied a few drops on the sound, and one drop on the opening of Marcus' penis.

She looked at Maria, "Can you go to the other side of the examination table? Under the back edge is a lever. Go ahead and pull it, which will lower the back of the table."

Maria replied, "Ok, sure." Maria lowered the back half of the table and Marcus reclined back on it so he was horizontal.

The nurse held his penis so it was pointing at the ceiling. She placed the tip of the sound into the opening and held it loosely in her hand.

"The weight of the sound will cause it to slowly drop down into his urethra. Since this is a narrow sound, it should drop in pretty easily."

The two women watched the head of Marcus' penis. The sound began to descend down into his hard cock. In about thirty seconds the eight-inch sound was inside of him except for the last inch.

Maria exclaimed, "Holy shit... that's amazing!"

The nurse smiled at her, "Yeah, I couldn't believe it either the first time I saw it. The thicker sounds can drop in there too. You'd be surprised at how much a man's urethra can be stretched."

The nurse put the tip of her index finger on the end of the sound and pushed it in another half inch, before it wouldn't move any more. Then she pinched the tip of the sound between her index finger and thumb, and slowly pulled it out of Marcus' penis.

"Ok, that's done."

She checked on Marcus; his eyes were still closed and he had a relaxed look on his face.

"I'll get the electrical ejaculation device." She looked at Maria and giggled, "We have a nickname for it... we call it Nurse Jackie!"

The nurse walked over to the counter, and opened the black suitcase. She pulled a one and a half foot long cylinder shaped object out of it, and a plastic bag, and set them down on the tray. To Maria it looked a little like a long policeman's flashlight, as it was about the same size and shape. The nurse opened the plastic bag and emptied the contents onto the tray. Maria could see an assortment of electrical wires and connectors, and a round plastic disk that had two six-inch stainless steel rods attached to the center of it. The rods were about six inches long had and a quarter inch in diameter. At the end of the rods there was a ninety-degree bend and then another half inch to smooth round tip. The plastic disk was about the same size diameter as the cylinder.

She picked up Nurse Jackie and said, "This is called the controller. It has several buttons and dials on it, which I can use to control where the electricity is delivered, and also the duration and intensity. This controller has sixteen D size batteries in it, and is the power source."

Maria nodded her head, looked over at her husband and asked, "Can it hurt him?"

The nurse smiled at Maria, "It's possible, but I've been trained on how to do this procedure safely. It will be intense for Marcus, but trust me, I'll be very careful."

Marcus opened his eyes and looked at the nurse, "I appreciate that!"

She looked back at him, "Some of my clients actually enjoy it very much. I remember one older gentleman describe it as the most intense orgasm he ever had in his life, which was kind of amazing considering he was seventy years old."

Marcus pondered this for a few seconds, "Holy shit! I hope that happens to me. Does the older gentleman still give donations?"

The nurse chuckled, "Yeah, he's one of my regulars now... I see him about once a month. He's fathered more than one hundred beautiful babies! Isn't that something?"

She got a serious look on her face and said, "Marcus, I need you to turn over and prop yourself up on your elbows and knees."

Marcus did what the nurse asked. Again she lifted the hem of his gown and laid it on his back. His anus and genitals were fully exposed to the two women.

The nurse picked up two blue colored wires and plugged them into two input jacks on the controller. At the end of the wires there was a small thin metal disk, which was about a half-inch in diameter. One side of the disk had a thin plastic film covering on it.

"I'm going to attach three electrodes to your body."

She removed the plastic covering on the two disks, "These two disks are called cathodes. There's some adhesive on one side of them." She pressed a disk onto each of Marcus' testicles. She picked up a red wire off the tray and attached one end to a jack on the controller. This wire had rubber ring attached at the other end and was about an inch in diameter. Using her index fingers she stretched the ring and slipped it over the head of Marcus' hard cock so that it made contact with his frenulum. Then she coated his cock with some lube.

"This rubber ring is called the anode. The electric current will travel from the cathodes to the anode over the surface of your skin. The lube helps to conduct the electrical current. Most men really like it."

Maria was standing next to her and examining her husband's genitals. The nurse looked at her, "This will help to distract him while I'm making his prostate spasm."

The nurse screwed the plastic disk with the metal rods onto one end of the controller. She held the rods up so Maria could see. "One of these rods will act as the cathode and the other will be the anode."

There were two buttons on one side of the plastic disk. The two rods were next to each other and touching. She pushed one of the buttons and the tips of the rods separated about two inches.

"I can use these buttons to control the gap between the tips of the electrodes." She pushed the other button and the rods moved back together. She put the controller back on the tray, picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some of the slippery liquid onto the middle finger of her right hand.

She looked at Marcus, "I need to determine the exact location of your prostate. Hold still please." Marcus nodded his head.

She put the tip of her gloved finger onto his asshole and applied some pressure. Her finger slid easily inside, all the way. She probed around until she located a spot that was about the size and texture of a walnut. She pushed on it firmly, "Is this it?"

Marcus replied, "Oh yeah, that's the spot alright... wow!"

The nurse grabbed a black marker pen off the tray, made a mark on her middle finger, and pulled it out of his asshole. Then she placed her middle finger next to the rods and made a mark on them.

"Now I know how far to insert the electrodes to make maximum contact with his prostate."

She looked at Maria, "I'll need you to collect his semen. Grab that plastic piece on the tray that looks like a turkey baster. There's a small funnel next to it that we also need. The narrower end of the funnel screws onto the baster."

Maria attached the funnel to the baster. The funnel was two inches in diameter at the top and less than an inch at the spout. The baster barrel was about seven inches long and less than an inch in diameter, and there was a small plastic cap covering the tip.

"Grab his dick with one hand and put the head of it into the funnel. We need to get every drop. Don't take your eyes off of his dick, ok Maria?"

Maria replied, "I understand. I'll pay close attention and make sure I get all of it."

"Thank you Maria. It's very important that we do this correctly."

She applied some lube to the rods and placed the tips on his anus.

"Ok Marcus, I'm going to stick Nurse Jackie up your ass. Let me know if you feel any discomfort, ok?"

Marcus turned his head to look back at her, "I will. Thanks for the warning."

The nurse inserted the electrodes up to the black mark. Then she pushed the button to extend the gap between the tips. She moved the device so that the rods were angled towards his belly button.

"Ok, Nurse Jackie is in place. First I'm going to apply a gentle electrical current to your balls. You should feel a tingling sensation on the surface of your scrotum, going up your cock to the head."

She turned one of the dials on the controller. "How does that feel?"

Marcus turned his head around and grinned at her. "That feels really nice. Actually, it's not nice... it feels amazing!"

The nurse smiled, "That's great Marcus. Would you like me to turn it up a little more?"

Marcus replied, "No, this is good... so good!" He closed his eyes, savoring the sensations in his cock and balls.

"Ok, now I'm going to apply a mild current for two seconds to your prostate. I'll wait ten seconds, increase the strength of the current by five percent and then apply it for another two seconds. I'll keep repeating this process. Maria, let me know when you see any fluid coming out."

"Will do Nurse... this is exciting!"

The nurse started the procedure and after the tenth iteration Maria said, "I see some clear fluid starting to drip out."

The nurse smiled, "That's very good. That means the electrical stimulation is starting to work. The clear fluid is pre cum, which does have some viable sperm cells in it."

After another five iterations, Marcus opened his eyes wide and arched his back, "It's happening, I can feel some muscles contracting really hard." Immediately Maria yelled out, "There's a long strand of thick white fluid coming out now! I know Marcus' semen when I see it."

The nurse said, "Ok, now we're in business. We'll keep going until we get every sperm cell possible."

She did another iteration, and another strand of come dropped into the funnel. She did seven more iterations resulting in seven more varying amounts of come. She looked at Marcus' back. It was covered in sweat.

The nurse looked down at the baster, "Normally I get about two tablespoons of semen with Nurse Jackie. This looks to be more than four tablespoons. This is excellent, but I think we can go a little more. Maria, let me know when the fluid has a slight pink color to it... that indicates a small amount of blood in his semen, so that's when I'll stop."

The nurse pushed the button to decrease the space between the rods. "The rods should be making very close contact with the surface of your prostate now. I'm going to increase the intensity of the current and the duration of the pulse. This will cause an extremely intense contraction. Are you ready Marcus?"

Marcus replied, "I'm ready!" He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

The nurse activated the device. Marcus raised his head, looked up at the ceiling and wailed, "Fuck!! You're ripping me apart! FUCK!"

Maria watched her husband's dick. Four more drops of white semen came out, then two drops of a clearer liquid that had a slightly pink color.

"I see some pinkish color now Nurse."

Immediately she turned off the device and pulled the rods out of Marcus' anus. She looked at Maria and smiled, "You're a wonderful assistant Maria. Please unscrew the funnel and take the baster over to Jason. I'll be there in a second."

After Maria left she leaned over next to Marcus' ear and whispered, "You did great Marcus... I'm so proud of you. I want you to know I think you're a really special man." Then she kissed him on the cheek. "Why don't you lay down on your stomach and relax."

He did as she asked. She carefully removed the metal disks from his balls and the rubber ring from the head of his cock. Then she walked over to the counter, retrieved a blanket from one of the cabinets, and covered Marcus with it.

The nurse walked over to Jason and said, "Ok, it's time to inseminate Angela. Is everyone ready?"

Angela spoke first, "Hell yes! I've been ready for this all my life."

Maria stood by Angela and held her hand.

The nurse grabbed Angela's other hand and squeezed it. "Ok, let's do this."

She grabbed a ten-inch long plastic rod off the tray. On one end there was a black rubber tip that was the same diameter as the baster. She handed it to Jason. "The end with the black rubber goes inside the baster. You push the rod and the semen comes out the tip... pretty simple, right?"

Jason inserted the rod into the baster and said, "Yeah... piece of cake."

He brought the tip of the baster over to the speculum and removed the plastic tip from the end of the baster. The nurse grabbed the penlight and shined it into the opening of the speculum so Jason could see his wife's cervix. He positioned the tip a quarter inch away from the os, and slowly pushed on the plastic rod, emptying the contents into his wife.

Jason yelled, "Houston... we are GO for Lift Off!" He looked at Angela and grinned, "We did it honey! We're going to have a baby!"

The nurse clapped her hands and jumped for joy. "I never get tired of this feeling. It's the best thing in the world!"

She looked at Angela and smiled. There were tears of joy in both women's eyes.

Chapter Five

Maria checked the time on her iPhone... three o'clock... time for her weekly call to Angela. She held her thumb on the home button for a second. The phone beeped twice and she said, "Call Angela."

Siri announced, "Calling Angela Larsen... mobile."

She put her phone on speaker and listened. Angela's phone started ringing at the other end. After four rings her girlfriend answered,

"Hi Maria. How's it going?"

"Hi Ang. Everything's fine here. The kids are over at my sister's this afternoon playing with their cousins, so I have a few hours to myself finally. I'm going to pour myself a big class of zinfandel and take a long bath." Maria giggled and said, "I might even get out my vibrator."

Her girlfriend laughed, "Wow Maria, I'm jealous. Jason Junior just started walking last month, and I'll tell you the truth, the little pistol is wearing me the fuck out. He's goes non stop for hours and then he'll pass out from exhaustion."

Maria chuckled, "Yeah, I can relate. I remember how Willie was. I don't know how I survived his terrible two's, but I did, thanks to some help from Marcus. He knows when I need a break. Does Jason help you out sometimes?"

Her friend replied, "Jason is a wonderful father, and Junior can't get enough attention from him. He loves it when Jason puts him on his shoulders when they go for a walk around the neighborhood. Everyone around here knows Junior and they all wave and say Hello to him."

Maria heard the front door open and close, and then she heard her husband call out to her, "I'm home Maria. My meeting at work ended early so I decided to come home and visit the most wonderful woman in the world!"

Maria called out, "I'm talking to Angela. Would you like to say Hi?"

Marcus walked into the kitchen, kissed his wife on the lips, and faced the iPhone, "Hey Ang... how's my godchild doing today... I'll bet he's keeping you pretty busy, huh?"

Angela chuckled, "No shit, Marcus. This kid is a handful, but I thank God every day that I have him in my life. And it's all because of you Marcus. You are the nicest man in the world!"

Marcus smiled, "Thanks Angela. I really appreciate you saying that."

Maria looked Marcus in the eyes and smiled at him: she reached out with her hand and started rubbing his crotch.

Angela's voice came through the phone, "So guys, I have another big favor to ask. You two have done so much for us already I feel a little guilty. "

Angela waited for her friends to respond.

Maria had unzipped Marcus' slacks and had his cock in her hand, and was rubbing the head with the palm of her other hand.

"Uh... what's that Ang? You want to ask us a favor?" Marcus dick was getting hard in her hand... fast, and watching it grow was distracting her.

"That's right Maria. I was talking to Jason last night about how great it is having Junior in our lives, and how it's made us better people... you know... less self centered. Jason said he wished that Junior could have a little sister! I'd never even considered that before, but when Jason brought it up I thought... why not? Then our family would be complete. I love having a boy, but in my heart of hearts I've always wanted a daughter. You know, someone I can go shopping with, and be friends with, and teach her the things that a woman needs to know."

Maria was listening to her friend while she continued pleasuring her husband's hard cock. "I think it's a fantastic idea, and Marcus would love to be your sperm donor."

She grabbed his balls in one hand, and slowly stroked down his shaft with the other. "Isn't that right Marcus?"

Marcus looked at his wife with lust, "You better fucking believe it Maria... I mean Angela. I'm in one hundred percent. You can have my come anytime you need it."

They could hear Angela clapping her hands at the other end. "You guys! Wow! I'm speechless! I'll give Jason the good news tonight when he gets home from work."

The phone beeped, indicating another call was coming in. "Ok, Angela, we'll call you tonight around eight to make the arrangements."

Her friend replied, "That sounds good... talk to you tonight Maria. I love you!"

"I love you too, Ang... talk to you soon." Maria pushed an icon on the phone app to pick up the other call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Maria. It's Maria from the Family Planning Clinic. How are you today?"

"Oh hi, Maria. I'm doing great. Close any deals lately?"

"Oh sure. Five so far this week, but I haven't had to use Nurse Jackie in quite a while."

"It's funny that you called today. I was just on the phone with Angela. Her and Jason and their baby boy are doing really good... thanks to you."

"I'm glad to hear that. It makes me feel good about myself and the work I do."

"Angela just told me that they want to have another baby! Isn't that great? Of course Marcus has agreed to be the sperm donor. We'll be calling you soon to make an appointment."

"Wow Maria. That's awesome!"

"I was calling to see if it would be ok with you if I asked Marcus to come into the clinic and make a donation. I have a new sex toy that I would like to try out on him. It's pretty wild, so I'm not sure about it. Marcus always gives me good feedback on what works and what's a waste of time."

Maria replied, "Sure. That's fine with me. I'm sure he'd be glad to help, but he's here now, so you can ask him yourself."

She handed the phone to Marcus, knelt down on the floor in front of him, and put his cock in her mouth.

"Hi Nurse Closer. How's it going?"

"Hey Sweetie. I'm good, thanks. So... can you come into the clinic tomorrow? I have a new toy for you to try."

Marcus chuckled, "Sure, that would be fine. Is first thing in the morning ok... say around eight thirty? I can stop by on my way in to work."

The nurse chuckled, "Well, I usually start around ten, but for my favorite depositor I can make an exception. Do you want to know about my new sex toy?"

Marcus was watching his wife's head bob up and down on his cock.

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers