Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While on the surface things seemed rosy, one aspect of their relationship that was not working for either Ben or Marilyn was their sex life. While in college they had a pretty active sex life, doing it four to five times every week and willing to try many different things...sex on the beach, sex in front of friends, watching others have sex, etc... Since they had married things had slowly died down, mainly because of their ever blossoming careers, and it had put the strain on their relationship. One of the reasons that they both had taken the same random vacation day was to spend it relighting the fire in their relationship, however Ben's work emergency ruined that and left Marilyn with a day all by herself and nothing to do while waiting for Ben to get home.

Not wanting to make her day a complete waste, Marilyn had planned to have a night of love, sex and fucking. She had rented a dirty movie, even though it really was not her thing, because she knew that Ben would really get a kick out of it and that it would definitely lead to some great sex. Marilyn also had made a special trip to Fredericks during the day to get a sexy red corset complete with the matching garter belt, stockings and thong all things that Marilyn loves to wear and that Ben loves to take off of her, or at least fuck around while she is wearing! Finally, Marilyn made one more stop while out today, she stopped at the adult toy shop to replace her magic bullets, the ones that she had previously had been around for quite some time and lost a little of their power, and Marilyn wanted to make sure that she had a brand new set for the night she had planned with Ben.

But alas, with Ben's work, it appeared that Marilyn would be disappointed yet again. When she received the text from Ben at 5pm that he was going to be home extra late Marilyn had had enough. She decided to start without Ben and she went to the kitchen, opened one of the bottles of wine that she bought and poured herself a glass. The disappointment that she felt left her with an empty feeling, something that even the Dido CD she used when depressed did not help get her mood up.

After the first glass of wine Marilyn went to get another when she decided that wasn't how she wanted to spend her Friday night, instead she wanted to have some fun tonight, even if it wasn't going to be sex, so she sent out a blanket text message to a group of her girl friends, looking for someone to enjoy the evening with until Ben got home. Finally, Chloe responded and said that she just finished up a really long week and that she was looking to just get her mind off of things. Marilyn suggested that Chloe pick up another bottle of wine and a movie. Chloe said that she would and that she would arrive within the hour.

Chapter four - Chloe

Chloe and Marilyn had been the best of friends since their freshman year of high school. Both had been brought up in what many would consider overly religious households and both yearned to break free. Unlike Marilyn, Chloe was more daring and able to break out of the shackles her parents placed on her at a much younger age. While Marilyn felt stifled while living with her parents Chloe used her living arrangements as a form of excitement, routinely making out with boys in her room when her parents were not home and sneaking out for a few hours on the weekends when they were sleeping.

Chloe had lost her virginity at a young age, sixteen, while at one of her friend's parties after lying to her parents and telling them that they were staying over at one of her friend's homes. She always made the most of her friends whose parents were more lenient as the parents would always lie for her, not that they were actually lies as she always did end up spending the night at that friend's house! Her first time was disappointing as is the case for many people as she did it in the bathroom at the party while drunk with someone that she had been dating for only a few months. Predictably the relationship within which she lost her virginity did not last that long, but that did not stop Chloe from pursuing other relationships and enjoying life as much as possible.

She was able to convince her mom when she was seventeen to allow her to get on birth control, claiming that her menstrual cramps were too much for her to bear and that the pill would help resolve that. Looking back she always laughs at this and ponders what would have happened if her mother had not been so naïve and blinded by religion to think the best of everyone. Getting on the pill was a very liberating experience for Chloe, no longer did she have to worry about getting pregnant and while she was still responsible enough to use condoms with the guys she was not overly familiar with, the lack of them on her serious boyfriends made Chloe very happy.

By the time she was twenty and a junior in college Chloe had slept with seventeen different men, and had given head to an additional ten guys. While many people would have considered her a slut, Chloe never felt that way no matter how brief her encounters with some of the men might have been. She always just felt that she was someone who wanted to live her life as much as she possibly could and didn't want to focus on the negative connotations that might follow her because of that philosophy, as far as she was concerned those who judged others were useless in her mind and she didn't need to be involved with them in anyway.

During her junior year of college Chloe started dating Nathan whom she immediately became infatuated with. She couldn't do anything but think about being with him and did everything in her power to make sure that they spent little, if any, time apart. Rapidly they went from simply dating to a very serious relationship with an intense sex life. Chloe and Nathan would do it anywhere at any time as long as they knew they would be able to avoid getting caught and sometimes they didn't know, but still went at it anyway!

The one time they were at the library on campus and it was late during finals week and both had major tests and needed a quiet, controlled environment to study and prepare. While the library was pretty empty they still wanted some more privacy so they rented a "study room" for a few hours and embarked in there to get their studying done, however after only a few minutes within the room they found themselves fondling each other under the table and one thing led to another and Nathan had Chloe bent over the table and was giving it to her from behind. Neither of them cared at that time that anyone who would walk by the window would be able to clearly see Chloe's tits hanging out and Nathan ramming her from behind, they just cared that they satisfied their primal urges at that point.

By the time they graduated Nathan had proposed to Chloe and they were certain that they were going to be married within the following year, just as their good friends Ben and Marilyn. Chloe was in heaven, not only was she having a fantastic sex life but she was with the man she loved, things could not have been going better until September 21, 2003, a date that Chloe will never forget.

The day before, she and Nathan had spent the day hiking in the woods about an hour away down the interstate from their apartment. During the day they had made love in this little secluded lake they had found, had a nice lunch and then made love again on the side of the lake. This was the exact spot that Nathan just two months prior had asked her to marry him. After several hours of loving, hanging out, talking about their upcoming wedding and all of the other things that you do on a relaxing hike they got back to their car and proceeded to head back home.

Ever the opportunist, Chloe decided that with it being late and dark, the heavily tinted windows and the mostly empty highway that she would go ahead and had a little more fun. Slowly she first unbuttoned Nathan's jeans and the slowly unzipped them as his cock grew larger and larger in anticipation. Not only was Nathan obviously becoming greatly aroused but Chloe's pussy started flowing, she was so turned on she wanted to fuck him right there, but she knew she could not while he was driving, or could she? Once Chloe freed Nathan's 7 inch cock she immediately went at it, engulfing the whole thing in her throat which made Nathan moan, there was nothing he liked more than being deep throated and Chloe was a deep throat expert.

After a few minutes of this Chloe got really daring and backed off Nathan, much to his dismay and quickly ripped off her pants and her thong and before Nathan knew what was going on Chloe had thrown her right leg over him and impaled herself on his cock. Nathan immediately lost control of the car, just momentarily before regaining control. Chloe was not making things easy and Nathan was doing his best to enjoy having Chloe ride him while not killing them both while driving seventy miles an hour down the interstate, at least Chloe was moving slowly and allowing him to watch where he was driving.

In her highly aroused state it did not take Chloe long to orgasm while riding Nathan's cock. As usual she was not very quiet and given their close proximity her initial screams not only scared Nathan but also rendered him death for a few seconds, once he got past the initial shock he let himself go as nothing turned him on more than hearing, seeing and feeling Chloe orgasm. Within moments Nathan was dumping the rest of the cum that he had stored in his tired body into Chloe's hot pussy, somehow keeping his eyes on the road and not crashing. Chloe quickly dismounted and the rest of the ride home was uneventful as both were spent from the long day of hiking and love making.

When they finally got home, Nathan and Chloe decided that the long day in the sun had left them ready to take a shower and given the dirt they had accumulated they felt it would be best to clean each other. After a nice and relaxing shower together they got dressed in their pajamas, Nathan wearing flannel pants and his favorite University t-shirt Chloe in a similar pair of flannels and one of Nathan's big t-shirts that she loved so much. Both were exhausted and it did not take long for them to fall asleep with Nathan holding Chloe tightly in his arms, that night Chloe slept better than she ever had her entire life and was happier than she had ever been.

The next morning Chloe woke up to find that Nathan had already left, he had a flying lesson every Sunday morning as he was working his way towards his pilot's license. He had only been flying for about six months; but he had gotten quite good and developed a real love for it, hoping that one day he would be able to go ahead and fly Chloe and himself anywhere they wanted to go for vacations. Chloe hated these Sundays, she liked to spend the morning with Nathan and to make him breakfast in bed, but she knew how much he liked to fly and as long as he was happy she was happy.

As she rolled out of bed she found a note that he had left for her on her desk, it was short and sweet and said "going flying now, see you in a few hours, love you baby." It was not much, but she cherished these little notes, she felt like such a girl but she did not care, she was in love and that is all that mattered to her. It was a relatively slow morning for Chloe, she made herself breakfast, logged on to the internet to check her email and generally just putzed around, that is until her mom frantically called her, a call that would change her life forever, asking if she had seen the news, she hadn't yet but she quickly turned on the local stations. At first she was not sure what she was seeing; however very quickly she realized what had happened, a small private plane had crashed just west of the executive airport, the same time of plane that Nathan was training to learn.

Immediately Chloe was speechless, she did not know what to say as her mom was screaming at her in the phone. Falling to her knees she did not need the confirmation, she knew that it was Nathan's plane, she just felt it. Instinctively she just hung up the phone and started crying, her life was going to change forever and she did not want to talk to anyone at that moment, she just wanted her Nathan back. Chloe was in shock and she did not know what to do, her phone was ringing off the hook and she just kept ignoring it, only checking to see if Nathan was calling her, holding out some hope.

Finally, Chloe's worst fears were realized when the local Sheriff's department showed up to inform her, as his emergencies contact that Nathan was dead in a plane accident. She did not know what to do, she had been crying all day long and was out of tears, she just felt numb. The Deputy Sherriff took sat with her sometime and called a grief counselor to come and talk to Chloe, which helped her only slightly, she was in too much pain to talk to anyone.

Over the next few days Chloe was a wreck, all that she could do was cry and sleep, and she was constantly wearing those big t-shirts of his that she loved so much. She missed him so much and his shirts smelled like him, giving her a reminder of her love, of what she was missing. Finally Chloe had a very tough day the day of the funeral, but being able to grieve in such a public manner, with Nathan's family, friends as well as her friends helped Chloe get through. Chloe and Nathan's mother, Sarah spent basically the entire time crying on each other's shoulders, not knowing what else to do, it was easily the hardest thing that either of them ever had to do and it was comforting in an odd way that they had each other to get through it.

Once she got past the first initial week without Nathan, Chloe's life slowly got back to normal. She got back to work, she gave away most of Nathan's possessions to friends, family and eventually charity, keeping a few choice items for herself, most notably her engagement ring which she placed into a safe deposit box and planned on never looking at ever again, she just liked to know it was safe. Over the next few years Chloe rarely dated and never had sex, she just wasn't comfortable getting close to anyone in that manner, but slowly she started coming out of that funk that she had been in and was looking to get back out into the world and fully live her life, five years of mourning had been enough for her.

Chapter five - Awakening

Like Marilyn, Chloe was twenty-six and very easy on the eyes. While Marilyn was five foot seven, Chloe was only five foot two and weighed in at 120 pounds with luscious 32D's and a great figure to go with them. If it were not for their height and the difference between their hair (Marilyn had straight auburn red hair while Chloe has short curly blond hair) many would consider them to be twins. They had known each other since they were freshmen in high school and have been best friends ever since.

Getting tired of waiting, Marilyn opened her own bottle of wine before Chloe got there and poured herself a glass, but not before she laid out the outfit she had just bought and took a picture with her camera phone to send to Ben. She sent it saying, "See what you are missing out on? Too late now, your loss!" At this point Marilyn was showing her displeasure with Ben having to work late in a fun way, but in reality she was extremely annoyed with the whole situation. Marilyn knew that it was not Ben's fault, but that still did not help the situation any and only led to her frustration, which led to that first glass of wine!

By the time Chloe arrived at six Marilyn had already finished off the first glass of wine and was just pouring her second, she poured one for Chloe as well and they put the bottle Chloe brought on ice for later. Chloe and Marilyn had known each other since high school and had become very close throughout the years, so it did not take much for Chloe to realize that something was wrong. Knowing that something was wrong, Chloe decided to take the direct approach asking her friend, "Ok, what's up?"

Marilyn decided to play dumb, responding "What are you talking about; we're just sitting here drinking wine?"

"Bull shit," Chloe responded, going straight for the kill. "You send out a text saying that you needed someone to hang out, you asked me to bring a bottle of wine and when I got here you already are starting your second glass. Never mind the fact that you are a light weight and really cannot hold your alcohol as is, but I know that you never drink this much! So I ask you again, what's up?"

Chloe was a five foot two inch buxom beauty with short blond curly hair and beautiful 32D's that looked great on her. She had what many referred to as "curves in all of the right places" and she and Marilyn had been friends since the first day they met. Since they both had different body types, one shorter one taller, one of the joys of their friendship was that they rarely, if ever, attracted the same man and never had to deal with the jealousy that came from that. This allowed Chloe and Marilyn to become so close that when Chloe realize just how much Marilyn had drunk that night she knew something was going on and she was determined to find out.

Marilyn was not going to make Chloe's fishing trip easy though, stated "nothing is wrong... everything is great."

Chloe, not buying her friend's statements continued to press for information and finally, after a few minutes of convincing, and another glass of wine she was able to get Marilyn to open up. Marilyn spent the next twenty minutes telling Chloe about the troubles she was having with Ben, everything from the lack of spontaneity and creativity to the lack of sex itself. The fact was that Marilyn and Ben had gotten into a rut, and even when they had sex, it was anything but exciting, and rather it almost felt obligatory. With that Marilyn, had lost her overall desire for having sex, which only further led to more time between their encounters, which subsequently added more strain on their relationship.

Marilyn proceeded to tell Chloe just what she had done that Friday afternoon to try to spice things up that night, only to have Ben's work take priority, once again, and ruin her plans. At this point Chloe felt horrible and asked if there was anything that she could do, to which Marilyn replied, "Yeah, pour me another glass of wine!" They both laughed and Chloe proceeded to the kitchen to pour the wine.

When Chloe was in the kitchen pouring the wine, she could not help but notice the bag from the local adult store that Marilyn had left on the table, her curiosity getting the better of her she opened it and saw the movie that Marilyn had mentioned earlier. Knowing the Marilyn had already had several glasses of wine, Chloe thinking that her friend needed this and that it was really time for her to open up again, especially with such a good friend, thought she would have a little fun with her friend and decided to pop it in.

As Chloe walked over to the DVD player Marilyn had an idea of what she was up to, and found herself oddly excited at the idea. While Marilyn was by no means a fan of pornography she had drank just enough wine to start to really loosen up and figured what the hell and let herself enjoy the idea, especially knowing Chloe's recent history with all things sex and the fact that not only did she need to loosen up this evening but it was time for her old friend Chloe to come out of her shell. Chloe started the movie and sat back down on the couch, this time a little closer to Marilyn than she had before, but not too close to be uncomfortable.

The movie started with a beautiful blonde girl with curly hair and great tits lying on the bed beckoning her man to come and join her. The two made out just long enough to give the impression that they were truly passionate lovers and then proceeded to give each other oral sex. By this point, both Chloe and Marilyn were adequately turned on and Chloe was inching closer and closer to Marilyn, to the point that they were practically snuggling. Just as they were about to touch and go into a full snuggle, Marilyn's cell phone started buzzing, it was a text message from Ben. He let her know that he finally had completed all that he needed to and was on his way home. Also, he apologized for being so late on a Friday night. While Ben had no idea what Marilyn was planning for him had he got home on time, Marilyn wanted to make sure that he knew what he was missing out on by having to work so late. She felt that this was a perfect chance to tease Ben, deep down Marilyn was a major tease and sent him the following text message: