Married Guy New Experience Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife introduced for married guys new experiences.
15.9k words
4.62
32.5k
23

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how I have got to where I am now.

In this part Olivia, my wife, is introduced so the story is from her side, also later Jim, my Master, is introduced.

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions. Still unsure what is the right category!! Up to now it has been Gay Male but this could be BDSM or maybe Loving Wives.

*****

Hi, I'm Olivia, 51 years of age, married to Bill for over 25 years now. We have two wonderful kids, one boy one girl, who have grown up and now have families of their own and successful lives. They live on the other coast from us, over five hours away by plane so we only see them a couple of times a year. Before I married I had a good job, as a secretary to a very successful lawyer and enjoyed that very much. When I had my first child I took what I assumed to be a career break but as it happened I never went back. The second child arrived 12 months after the first so I stayed at home and looked after the kids and house. Bill has a very good job which has given us all the comforts we could possibly need.

I suppose I should not be surprised at my willingness to give up any career as I was brought up by wonderful parents in a strictly catholic house where traditional values were honoured and respected, where the woman was expected to look after her husband, house and kids. These traditional values also extended to the relationship area with Bill being my first serious boyfriend. My parents had always instilled in me a belief that I should find a good safe kind man and that once I had found such a man that I should settle down, get married and have children, assuming that the God above had such in mind for me.

I met Bill at a Charity function that my parents had organised. He was 23 I was 22. I guess you might be surprised that I had not had a serious boyfriend before then but my upbringing and strict parents had prevented me from serious relationships. I did not attend college after school, choosing instead to work in my fathers' offices. He was a Solicitor in our smallish sized town. I did have a small number of boyfriends but none lasted long, probably due to my unwillingness to have much fun with them. Up to the time I met Bill, the farthest I had gone with any boy was kissing and a little touching of my breasts. No one had been under my panties and I had not touched a cock. I guess boys in their late teens and early twenties expected more. That was until I met Bill.

Bill was quiet and shy when we met, a bit like myself really. Bill's parents were involved in the same Charity as my parents and we ended up sitting next to each other at the function. I knew him from coming into my dad's offices now and again. I also knew that he had qualified recently as an Accountant and that he was highly thought of in his job. That I knew as my Dad had mentioned him over dinner one night after he found out that he had finished his qualifications. Dad had been telling my Mum that he had been talking to Bill's boss who had praised him highly. It was thought by all that our small town would not hold someone of his talent for long and that it was inevitable that he would leave for one of the big towns. I remember thinking at the time that it sounded good to leave our small town where everyone knew everyone else's business.

I had been dreading going to the function but quickly discovered that Bill had been dragged there as well by his parents. It wasn't long before we started talking about small subjects such as the local schools recent success in a drama festival, his exam success, our parents firms. I discovered that he did not have a girlfriend which surprised me as in our town any guy thought to have good prospects was quickly snapped up by the local girls, many of who I knew would be more than willing to have lots of fun to get their man. He said he was surprised that I did not have a boyfriend and we laughed about our lack of success in this arena. He told me that he had had some girlfriends over the years but that none had lasted long, most wanted to get too serious too fast in his view. Before we knew it the evening was over and both of us expressed surprise at how fast it had gone. My Mum quizzed me about what we had been talking about and expressed her view as to what a good catch Bill would be for some lucky girl. I often think back now and wonder if she was hinting it should be me but never said it out loud as such.

A week later Bill came into the office with some papers for my Dad. On his way out he seemed to be hesitant about leaving straight away and appeared nervous. Once he saw that I was alone he approached me and told me how much he had enjoyed the function. When I expressed a similar feeling he clumsily asked if I would like to have dinner with him some evening. Equally clumsily I told him that I would and we agreed to meet on the next Saturday evening.

To cut a long story short we ended up dating for four years before tying the knot. He had left our town two years after we started dating and we would see each other once or twice a month either in our home town or in his new bigger town. It took some time for us to progress past kissing and soft touching. Even when I stayed with him we did not sleep together as that was against the rules of both our upbringings. It was only after we got engaged that we progressed to actually seeing each other naked and touching a bit more.

I still remember the first time which happened after we had been at a party with some colleagues of his. They had been passing comments all evening about how lucky we were to have our own love pad as most of them still lived at home. Bill laughed along with them allowing them to believe that we were having lots of fun. I was a bit embarrassed at it all. After we arrived back at his place I asked him why he had laughed and he replied that he wouldn't like people to think he was still a virgin. After a little discussion we agreed that maybe it was time for us to move up our relationship a bit and we went to his bedroom. He undressed quickly and jumped into bed almost before I could see his naked body. He proceeded to watch me undress which embarrassed me greatly. After taking off my bra and panties I too jumped under the blankets. We touched each other gently with some long kissing. When he got up on me and I felt his cock against me I told him I didn't want him inside me. He agreed and merely moved himself up and down against me, eventually cumming on my tummy. This was the first time he had cum on me and he quickly got some tissues and dried me. That was the end of our first naked session and all I remember is being embarrassed and shy about it. I think he was the same.

Gradually we progressed to being comfortable naked with each other but we had agreed not to have full sex before we were married. I cannot say for sure whether he had had sex with other girls before me but I think probably not. Looking back now I never thought he had a great body and his cock appeared not to be very big. I wondered about the articles I read in some magazines about size mattering but assumed that Bill was average and that stories of very large cocks were exaggerated. I assumed my own body to be average as well with small breasts and no great features about it.

My body has changed very little over the years really. I have been a size 10 for most of my adult life with breasts being 32C, except around the time of my kids births when they were a bit bigger. I have a bit of a tummy on me now but am working to get rid of it. My Bum has always been tight, probably the favourite part of my body as I never seemed to put any fat on there. I am 5'5 and would have liked to be a bit taller, am a natural blonde though it needs a bit of help these days to keep it that way.

On our marriage night we had full sex for the first time. I remember wondering, after it didn't last long, what all the fuss about sex was about. I certainly didn't feel as if my world had changed, I didn't feel a whole lot to be honest and I certainly didn't climax. Bill thought it was great and I told him of course that I did too. Over the coming years I kept expecting for it to get better but it was very rare that I got a lot of satisfaction from it and to be honest I do not remember having a good orgasm. I wondered if it was just me and if all of the hot sexual scenes in books or films were just fantasy. Bill always seemed satisfied so I just got on with life and never discussed my lack of satisfaction with anyone.

We moved house a number of times as Bill got better jobs until we finally reached our current location about five years ago. Sex with Bill has been non-existent for many years now but it doesn't seem to bother either of us. We live a comfortable life. I went back to working part time a number of mornings every week in a local Charity shop and I enjoy meeting new people and just getting out of the house. Through the shop I have made a good friend, Jenny, who has got me playing golf with her. I joined the local club, Forest Park Golf Club, where we play at least twice a week. I have really got into it and my game seems to be improving quickly. Bill doesn't like Jenny as she is unmarried and known as a bit of a party girl. I like her as she is very free spirited, I suppose the complete opposite to me. She is constantly telling me about the great guys she meets and the great sex she has. I have not spoken at all to her about my sex life and assume she exaggerates about hers.

More and more Bill has to travel with his job which seems to be all that he thinks about these days. Equally more and more he seems to be very preoccupied with his thoughts and conversations with him are becoming more difficult and curious.

A number of weeks ago, after one of his trips, he came back acting very strangely and I assumed that the trip had gone very badly for him. Despite my asking him again and again if he was ok he maintained that all was normal and nothing was wrong. He mentioned trying to land a big new client and I told him that money wasn't the only thing that mattered in life. I told him he needed new interests and his reaction surprised me. He appeared nervous as if I had discovered a secret, again acting a bit strangely.

On another occasion he called me from his phone but his number didn't appear on my screen. When I asked him about it he gave me some story about not wanting a new client to have his number. This was very strange and he again appeared nervous.

On the next week things got even stranger. I got home one evening to discover hair on the bathroom floor. They did not look like head hair and I discovered that Bill had trimmed completely all the hair around his cock and balls. When I quizzed him as to why he would do something so stupid he said that he thought he was too hairy. I just had to see it so I asked him to show me. He appeared very hesitant but eventually I saw him hairless. I broke out laughing as he looked ridiculous without hair. The first thought that came into my head was how tiny his cock looked. He didn't like that I laughed at him, particularly when I told him how small he looked.

I apologised and said that I was only joking but I'm not sure is he believed me or not. I must say that that the vision of his cock has stayed in my mind since and I cannot help thinking was it always that small. I began to worry about him a bit and wondered if he was going through a mid-life crisis. He was becoming more and more preoccupied with work and I was getting annoyed at his behaviour and the lack of time we were having together. After one argument we agreed that we would get away for a weekend soon, just as soon as he had signed up his new client.

I had started talking to Jenny a bit about his preoccupation his work. Of course I didn't tell her about any of the strange goings on. She asked me if I was sure he wasn't having an affair and I laughed it off thinking Bill didn't like sex enough to risk anything like that. It did get me thinking though more about his strange behaviour.

Bill then told me that he would be gone from a Monday to a Thursday and Jenny said we should go away ourselves. We agreed to go to The Royal Golf and Spa Club for a few days. This was a club, about an hour away, where I had been hoping to play their Championship Course, and Bill being away gave me the perfect opportunity to go.

Jenny and I left on the Monday morning, shortly after Bill had left for his trip. I drove my car and picked her up at her place. Neither of us had been to the Royal Spa before so we were really looking forward to it.

Jenny said," I hope there are some hot guys down there, I could do with a bit of fun."

"You're not serious, are you?" I replied laughing.

"Why not, and you never know, you might get lucky yourself."

"Shut up, I'm a happily married woman, I'm just looking forward to some golf, good food and relaxing."

"Relax girl, will ya," she said laughing loudly.

When we got there we were amazed at the size of the hotel, the luxury of it. Jenny had booked a room for us to share and it turned out to be a room with two separate bedrooms, both with large double beds.

"In case we want some private fun!" as she laughed.

"Shut up you slut."

She laughed again loudly, "Well you know what a slut needs!"

We left the room and explored the hotel in detail. The Spa looked really good and we ended up booking a massage each for the coming days. We had pre booked golf for the following day and for the Wednesday so we had a lot to look forward to.

We took a long walk around some of the golf course and were very impressed with the course layout. After a nice shower we had dinner in one of the hotel restaurants, an Italian, with some nice red wine.

It was late in the evening before I realised that I had not heard from Bill all day. This was strange as we never went a day without a call with each other, even when he was away. I mentioned this to Jenny.

"He must be with his mistress then," laughing.

"Shut up."

"Why don't you call him then?"

"No, if he doesn't want to talk to me that's fine," but inside I was raging that he hadn't called me and also that I had mentioned it to Jenny. This just gave her an excuse to have a go at Bill.

She laughed more, "Now now girl keep your knickers on, no need to get upset."

We had some more wine and went to bed after midnight. I could not help thinking why Bill had not contacted me and was really upset at him. This was just more evidence of his strange behaviour and I wondered could he possibly be cheating on me? This was the last thought on my mind as sleep eventually won over.

The following morning when I woke I checked my phone but there were no message or missed calls. I wondered if I should be worried that something had happened to him but I told myself that he would be in touch later. I showered and left my bedroom to find Jenny sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Breakfast?"

"Of course we can't play golf on an empty tummy."

We had a wonderful breakfast, the choice was amazing. We then went back to our rooms to get ready for our golf. When I came out of my bedroom in my red top and white trousers I was surprised to see Jenny in a short white golf dress.

"You're not wearing that?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's kind of short, don't you think?"

"Not at all, as long as I don't bend too much," she replied laughing, "I've wanted to wear this for a long time, here is perfect for it, don't you think I look good in it?"

"Too good for the men, I'd say."

"Mission accomplished so," as she walked out.

I followed her out, still surprised at her nerve in wearing such a sexy golf outfit. I couldn't help noticing every guy and some of the women looking her up and down, some of the guys pointing her out to their friends and smiling approvingly. Jenny seemed to be lapping it all up. We were paired with another two women, much to Jenny's annoyance and I laughed at her. It was very hard not to notice the number of flashes of panty from Jenny as she bent on the greens to read the lines of her putts and taking the ball out of each hole. The golf course was very impressive and both of us played well. We had a small wager on the game with the other women and we won easily.

After the game we had some lunch in the clubhouse, Jenny getting very close attention from the waiters and numerous looks from the other diners. In a way I admired her nerve but thought at the same time she looked like a bit of an exhibitionist and I wondered what the guys were thinking of her and of me.

After lunch we changed our clothes and went to a nearby shopping village where many of the top brand named shops were located. Jenny went into Victoria's Secrets, a shop I had never been in before. She looked through all of the lingerie displays, picking many up and showing them to me, asking me what I thought of them. I was a bit embarrassed to be honest, especially when she went into a dressing room to try some on and asked for my opinion. I didn't know where to look as she undressed fully in the dressing room. Although we had played golf many times I had never seen her naked before. I could not help noticing that she was totally bare in her pussy area and that her nipples were enormous on her large breasts. I had never seen a bare pussy before and it must have been obvious to her that I was staring at her.

"You like what you see?"

"Oh Jenny, sorry, didn't mean to stare."

"That's ok, you not shave then?"

"Oh god no, I'd never do that."

"You should, it's very liberating, a great feeling, especially when a guy goes down on me, mmm."

"Oh I'd never do that."

"You mean Bill doesn't do that to you?" she said looking at me with a stunned face.

"No, never, We're not like that."

"What do you mean, "like that", it's the best feeling in the world, well other than a huge cock in your pussy," as she laughed.

I turned away very embarrassed, as she tried on some very skimpy, but sexy on her, undies and bras, asking my view of each of them in turn.

"You should get some."

"Oh I'd never wear anything like that."

"Bill might like them."

"Ha ha Bill probably wouldn't even notice them."

With that she looked at me, almost sadly, and decided which ones she was buying. We left the store, did more shopping and then after some coffee headed back to our hotel. We relaxed for a while before heading down to our dinner.

"You heard from Bill?"

"Not yet, he must be very busy with his new client."

"Yeah, right," she said with a cheeky grin.

"Shut up, its not what you think, if you knew Bill you wouldn't think that, believe me."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, forget it."

She left it there but looked at me closely. I was at this stage really raging at Bill for not being in touch. We had another really nice dinner and more wine, laughing and chatting about numerous things and people. Late in the evening I received a text from Bill apologising for not being in touch, blaming it on his clients.

"Is that Bill?"

"Yes, he's apologising." I went to type a reply.

"Don't do that, let him stew for a while, why should you jump when he calls."

"It was to do with clients."

"Rubbish, don't tell me he was with his clients every minute of the last two days, don't answer him until tomorrow, give him something to worry about."

Not wanting to appear weak in front of Jenny I put my phone in my bag.

"Good girl, let's have another drink."

We had one more drink with Jenny looking around the room, making comments about all of the men, particularly a group of four guys that seemed to be here for the golf.

"Which one do you want?" she asked me.

"Will you please shut up, I told you I'm a happily married woman."