Married Guy New Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking very good girls, here's your drinks."

Jim had not even asked us what we wanted and handed us each a glass of champagne. We took them from him and clinked glasses.

"To a great night," said Tony. We all repeated it, Jim gently touching my arm to point me towards a table in the corner.

We all sat down, a couple on each side of the table. We talked about the golf and eventually Jim got around to the wagers.

"Olivia, what did you think of Jenny today, didn't she do well?"

"Can we please not discuss that?"

"No, we are going to discuss it."

Looking at him and the others who were smiling, "I thought she was disgraceful doing all those things in public."

They laughed, "So in private they would be ok?"

"That's not what I said, I can't believe she did any of it."

"Which bits Olivia?"

"All of it, taking her panties off, sucking you, fucking Tony."

"Nothing wrong with sucking and fucking, is there?"

I could not believe we were having this conversation. I would never before this week have even used those terms, "I suppose not, with your partner."

They all laughed at me. Jim continued, "And do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Suck and fuck Bill?"

"Please stop this, I don't want to talk about me and Bill."

Jenny laughed, "I'm not surprised."

Tony asked her why. "No reason," she replied.

"Go on tell us why did you say that?"

Jenny looked embarrassed now looking over at me, "Because she said Bill is tiny."

I looked over at her, "Jenny how could you say that."

She apologised but all I could feel were all eyes on me. "Is that right Olivia," Jim asked.

"Please stop this," I pleaded but all eyes remained on me in silence, I felt as if they were all waiting for me to speak again, "Yes he is."

Jim patted me on my bare knee as if I done something good and asked the waiter for the food menu. On the other side of the table I could see that Tony had his hands under the table and that Jenny was squirming a little. I again wondered whether she had any panties on. Only Jim got the menu which he looked over. He called the waiter over and gave orders for all four of us, steaks for the guys, chicken for the girls. He also ordered some wine. I looked over at Jenny and Tony wondering if they were going to comment on his ordering for us but they said nothing. Jim took one of my hands and placed it on his knee. I didn't even look at him and just left it there, not moving it.

When the waiter told us our table was ready we went to the restaurant. We seated in the same order around a round table. The wine was poured and our starters arrived. Jim had ordered a salmon starter for all of us. Even though I did not like fish I did not want to appear rude so I just ate it. Jenny was asking Tony about his job who told him he was a gynaecologist. She laughed as they discussed all the different pussies he sees every day.

I felt Jim move closer to me.

"So tell me Olivia, how small is Bill?"

"Please Jim, I don't want to talk about him."

"Come on now Olivia, I'm just curious how a tiny guy can satisfy a sexy lady like you."

I looked at him, thinking how can he think I'm sexy, I'm just a normal mature married woman. He continued to stare at me, waiting for me to answer.

"He's small, that's all about it."

"Does he satisfy you Olivia?"

"Please stop," but he waited, "We don't have much sex anymore."

"At all? Did he ever satisfy you, do you suck him Olivia?"

"Please Jim can we stop this, it's not fair on him."

"Now now Olivia Bill's not here is he, I bet he's off somewhere having his tiny cock sucked by some whore."

I looked at him pleadingly, "I know he's not, he's not into sex anymore."

"Has he ever satisfied you Olivia?"

"NO," I shouted, looking at all the eyes in the restaurant on me, "Sorry I didn't mean to shout."

He patted me again on the knee. "And do you suck him?"

"Only once a long time ago, I didn't like it," I noticed that Tony and Jenny had gone silent and were listening to our conversation.

"I think there's a lot of things you haven't done Olivia, you do know it's never too late to try."

"Please Jim can we stop this, I don't like to talk about sex."

Thankfully our main courses arrived and we ate in silence. Jim continued to top up our wine glasses every time they were half empty. When the waiter had taken our empty plates away, Tony asked.

"Olivia did you enjoy your massage?"

I looked pleadingly at Jim who just stared back waiting for me answer. "Yes, it was relaxing and nice."

"From what I saw it was a lot more than that," he laughed.

I looked at Jim with a panicked face.

"Don't worry Olivia, that video is only for me."

"What video," I practically shouted, again bringing attention to our table.

"The video of our massage of course."

"How could you do that and if it was only for you how come Tony has seen it."

"Tony is my friend, I always share with him."

I was mortified with Jenny asking Jim if she could watch the video. I stared at her but they all laughed.

"I'd say you've made some videos in your time, you filthy slut."

Jenny laughed and I sat there stunned at what was being said. Jim had a video of me naked and him doing things to me. What would Bill say or do if he knew?

Jim decided we were not having desserts so we had more wine and a coffee, again which he ordered. I was becoming a bit annoyed at his ordering for us all and also at the lack of reaction from Tony and Jenny. Just who did Jim think he was?

When we were finished we went back to the bar area which was now turned into a dancing area. Jim got the drinks and I was beginning to feel a little drunk. Jim again put my hand on his knee and without thinking I began to move it up and down his leg. On the other side of the table both of them had hands under the table. Jenny was drinking faster than I was and she appeared to be getting drunker than I felt. The guys looked like the drink was having no impact on them.

As I touched his legs Jim stood up and put his hand out to me for a dance. I stood and we walked to the middle of the dance floor where a slow song has just started. He held me close to him as we danced slowly.

"Are you enjoying your night Olivia?"

"Yes, I am, but I really don't like talking about Bill or sex."

"I am just trying to get to know you better."

"Why?"

"Because you are a sexy woman Olivia and I like sexy women."

"But I'm married."

"I know, to a wimp, but that doesn't mean you can't have some fun of your own."

"Jim, please I can't, I could never cheat on Bill."

"Olivia, relax, enjoy the night," with that he held me tighter, his hand wandering down my back, down to the top of my panty line.

I tensed in his arms, not knowing if I wanted him to stop or carry on. When I relaxed a little, his hand moved down over the ass, caressing it softly, placing his finger between my cheeks. I didn't move just carried on dancing slowly in his arms. He carried on lower, and I felt my dress being lifted from behind and then his hands on my panties. In all of the action I had forgotten I was in a public place and when I looked over at the bar area I could see a gang of six guys watching intently. When Jim turned my back to them I knew they could see my black lacy panties and Jim's hands now inside them but I didn't stop him. When I again faced the guys they were beaming and one of them gave me a little round of applause. When the song was over Jim escorted me back to our table. Automatically I put my hand back on his knee.

Just then I heard my phone beep and I saw it was a message from Bill, left ages ago. Jim asked me to show him and I did. He then told me to reply that I couldn't talk, that I was staying with Jenny, that I was at a party and that I would see him tomorrow. I did as he asked, feeing very guilty about it. He patted me on the knee again.

The other two were now out dancing a very sexy dance with Tony having his hands all over Jenny with the guys at the bar having a good look.

Jim turned to me, "Go to the ladies and remove your panties, then give them to me."

I stared at him, not believing I had heard him correctly.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"You heard me."

"You're mad if you think I'm going to do that."

"Ok Olivia, it's like this, You do what I tell you or the evening ends here, your choice."

I didn't know what to do. He had me all worked up and I didn't think I wanted the evening to end, I'm not sure where I wanted it to go but knew I wanted it to continue. I stared at him, wondering if he was serious. His look told me he was. I got up from the table and went to the ladies room. I could not believe what I was doing as I removed my panties and put them in my bag. I went back to our table and he put his hand out.

"What?" I said.

"Give them to me now."

I looked around to see who was watching and I noticed two guys from the group at the bar intently watching. I stared again at Jim.

"Now."

I opened my bag and bundled them in my hand and handed them to him. He took them from me and opened them up to have a good luck. I was mortified seeing him do this, seeing the two guys point out to their mates what was happening.

"Go ask them to dance," he said, pointing at the guys.

"Please Jim, don't make me do this."

"As of now you only call me Sir, if you want to continue, ask them to dance."

My mind was in turmoil, I could not help but obey him as I turned and walked towards the bar. The guys were staring openly at me and I asked the guy who had earlier applauded me if he would like to dance.

"Fuck yeah I would," as he high fived each of the other guys.

I was totally embarrassed as he took me in his arms to the middle of the floor. He has no interest in dancing, only in feeling my body. Immediately he placed his hand down my back and onto my ass. He now knew that the panties that Jim had were mine and he started groping my ass roughly. I saw Jim walk to the bar and speak to the guys. The other five guys then came to the middle of the dance floor and surrounded me. I was scared as I could not move between them. I felt lots of hands roam over my body and then hands go under my dress onto my ass, legs and then over my pussy hair. Next thing I knew was my dress being lifted up and over my head. I tried to stop them but could not. I was now standing in the middle of six guys on a dancefloor in just a bra and heels. I could see Jim, Tony and jenny watching closely as well as other people around the bar. My breasts were handled and pinched and one of the guys started fingering me, another kissing me. I didn't know where to turn when I felt them all move away. Jim had come over and stopped them, sending them back to the bar. He then started dancing with me slowly, still only in my bra and heels with the entire bar watching us.

"Olivia, You know you belong to me now."

"Yes Jim."

He pinched my nipples hard, "what did you call me?"

"Sorry, yes Sir."

"Good girl, now you have a choice and I don't often give choices, shall we leave or do you want me to give you to the six guys?"

"Oh please can we leave now."

"Put your dress on and go give each of the guys a nice kiss."

I did as he asked and went to the bar, going to the first guy and kissing him fully. When I did the second I started being felt up again. I quickly got through the others but not before every one of them had a good feel of my pussy, ass and breasts.

"Well done Olivia, you made those boys very happy." I looked over at them and they were still staring at me, probably hoping for more.

Jim stood and left the bar. The three of us followed him and we went to his suite. He opened a bottle of champagne that was sitting in an ice bucket and handed each of us a glass.

Tony whispered something to Jenny who put her glass down and came over to me. She took my face in her hands and started kissing me. I jumped away from her to see Jim staring at me. I turned back towards her and she kissed me more, before long I couldn't help but return the kisses. This was the first time I had ever kissed another woman and it felt nice. I jumped again when I felt her hands go between my legs but we carried on kissing. She was now fingering me as I watched the guys sat on the couch watching us. She stopped kissing me and took my dress and bra off.

I was now naked before all of them. She kissed my breasts taking my nipples and biting them gently before going back to kissing me again and generally feeling me all over. I was on fire now, my insides hotter than I had ever felt before. She took me over and sat me down on the couch between the two guys, opened my legs and went to kiss my pussy. I closed my legs automatically and I felt hands on either side take my thighs and open them wide. Jenny wasted no time lapping up my pussy juices, so wet now, her tongue on my clit. This was the very first time anyone had ever kissed me there, Bill didn't like it and I had always found it a dirty act. What Jenny was doing to me felt anything other than dirty and I was writhing on the couch in pure ecstasy and wild lust. Jim kissed me and Tony was kissing my breasts as Jenny did her magic between my legs. It wasn't long before I felt my entire body shudder, before I felt an enormous orgasm building up in me. The guys stopped and just watched as I climaxed wildly, holding Jenny's head tightly against my pussy, screaming;

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

I lay there, the guys staring at me, huge smiles on their faces. I looked at Jenny and her face was covered in my juices. She leant over and kissed me wildly, I could taste myself in her kiss and it tasted wonderful. I was lying there feeling totally shattered when Jim got up.

"Another drink for the slut and the Whore."

I knew they called Jenny a slut so that could only mean I was the Whore.

"I'm not a whore."

They all laughed, "No of course you're not, you're just a married woman who displayed herself to a bar full of guys, let them all grope her, let her friend bring her to a shuddering climax and is still wanting more."

"You made me do all that."

"I didn't make you do anything you didn't want to do, now tell us what are you?"

"I'm a whore," as I looked at the floor.

"Say it to our faces, tell us you want more."

I looked up at their smiling faces, "I'm a Whore and I want more."

"Tell us why you want more."

"Because I have never felt this good."

"Because you have a pitiful husband who cannot please you."

"Yes because Bill has a tiny cock and cannot please me."

"What will you do for us?"

"Anything Sir, whatever you want."

Jim looked at Tony with a pleasing smile. "See I told you I had found the perfect one, this is going to be so much fun."

Jenny was looking at of this this happening, "What about me?"

"Take your clothes off Slut, you can be part of the plan too."

Jenny wasted no time in taking them off.

"Whore, do for Slut what she did for you."

I looked over at him as Jenny sat on the couch. I didn't want to do that and the look of disgust must have been apparent on my face.

"You said you would do anything."

"I meant for you Sir."

"Do it NOW."

I went over and knelt before her, he legs wide open, her bare pussy facing me. I leant down and started kissing it. The total bald feeling was very strange but nice nevertheless. Her scent was wonderful and the taste of her so sweet that I could not help myself in licking, kissing, and using my tongue on her clit and into her pussy.

"The Whore likes pussy too, this just gets better and better."

While I felt humiliated and embarrassed I didn't stop until she came, surprising me with a little spurt onto my face.

"Oh Girl, you're good, hard to believe you not done that before," as she took Tony's cock into her mouth.

I had not noticed the guys getting undressed but when I turned around I was confronted with Jim's erect penis at my face. I knelt up and touched it, amazed at how hard it was. Bill's had never felt that hard. I kissed the tip of it and took the first inch into my mouth. It felt nice. I took more in but was gagging after a couple of inches.

"Take it easy Whore, a little at a time."

The thickness of it was amazing, I could not get my palm around it. I stroked it slowly but he stopped me. He sat on the couch and asked me to crawl to him. Getting down on all fours I crawled to him, setting my arms on his knees. He took my head and pushed it down onto his cock. From this angle I could take a bit more and must have taken about 5 or 6 inches before I gagged again. I looked and saw there was still more to come. I looked over at Jenny who had taken all of Tony's cock into her mouth and was sucking him slow then fast.

"Follow the Sluts lead Whore."

I looked over into her face as she sucked Tony. She started by taking an inch at a time, licking it around then taking more. She would take her mouth off it then on again. She then took his cock out of her mouth and started sucking his balls, going back to his cock and treating it almost like an ice cream cone.

I tried to repeat what she had done but was struggling to take it all in my mouth. Also sucking his hairless balls did not seem nice to me but he enjoyed it so I carried on.

Then Jenny stood over Tony and lowered herself onto his cock. I alarmingly looked up at Jim and he signalled for me to follow suit. I was genuinely scared as I really thought there was no way I could take his cock in me, that surely it would tear me open. He grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to a standing position.

Tony and Jenny, while fucking slowly, were looking directly at me, waiting to see me properly fucked for the very first time. I stood over him, and slowly lowered myself over him. When I felt the tip of his cock I tensed, easing the tip into me. Since I was so wet it slipped in easily but from the very first inch I felt fuller than I had ever been. As I took each inch I felt the pain go up through my body, but my lust was driving me on to take it all. In fairness to Jim he was letting me take it at my pace and when it was half way in I started to ease it in and out, a wonderful full feeling. I was moaning with the pleasure I was getting when I felt Jim's hands on my shoulders encouraging me to take more. I slowly sat more, driving it deeper into my pussy, feeling it tearing me a bit. Still I pushed more down on it until it was all in me. I felt as if I would feel it coming up my throat, so deep was it in me.

"Now fuck me Whore."

I started to move up and down, each time trying to get a little faster, though feeling it burning within me. Jim then started to take over the movement driving it into me harder with each thrust. Then he would relax and take it slowly before driving it again. I could not believe that I had managed to take it all and the feeling of it was so incredibly good and fulfilling. I started to thrust myself up and down on his cock wildly even though the pain was now bad.

"Look at me Whore."

I looked down at him as we fucked each other harder and harder, deeper and deeper into my aching pussy.

"You're a married Whore, look at you now, you can't get enough, don't you wish Bill could see you now, your pitiful husband."

"Oh yes he's not even a man compared to you Sir, oh fuck me, fuck me please."

I was screaming with the lust, pain and ecstasy of the fucking machine I was sitting on, and I could feel the orgasms build up in me, I screamed as I came again and again and still Jim kept up the rhythm. I was shattered and in a lot of pain as Jim eventually started moaning himself and let out a huge roar as he came heavily in me, so heavily I could feel his hot spurts of cum spill into me. I almost thought I should be able to taste it in my throat, so deep he seemed to spurt into me, spurt after spurt. When he was finished I collapsed down on him, his cock still impaled within me, still far bigger than Bill, even in his limp state.