Married Guy New Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It didn't sound like that earlier."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I think I like the guy in the red top, I bet he's huge."

"Stop it please, I'm off to bed, we have that massage in the morning before the golf."

"You go ahead, I'll just finish this and follow you up."

"You going to do what I think you're going to do?"

"Depends what you're thinking," laughing, "you go ahead."

I left her there alone, assuming that once I was gone she would make some kind of a move towards the guys. She was wearing a short dress and probably some of her new purchases. I walked behind a large pillar and watched her. We had been seated facing the guys, two of them with their back to us, the others, including the red toped guy, directly facing us. I noticed that the red toped guy tapped the guy next to him on the arm, indicating towards where Jenny was seated. I looked over at Jenny and was stunned to see that she appeared to have opened her legs wide enough for the guys to see up her dress. She slowly opened and closed her legs as she stared directly at the guys. Even when the two with their backs turned around to look she didn't close her legs. She then stood up and went to the bar, quickly followed there by the red toped guy. They spoke briefly and then Jenny went to the ladies room. The guy went back and spoke to his buddies and then left the room. The other guys laughed and high fived each other. Jenny left the ladies room and passed the guys table on her way out of the room. As she passed them she gave them all a wink and a big smile. I followed her and saw her enter what was obviously the guys bedroom, the door of which was open.

I was stunned that she could be too brazen. I imagined what was going on in the bedroom and found myself getting wet at the thoughts I was having. This surprised me greatly as it had been a long time since I was in any way aroused. It also seemed to be a different feeling to anything I felt before. I went back to my room and sat on the couch, expecting Jenny to arrive back at any minute. Based on my experiences with Bill I assumed that she would be back quickly but when there was no sign of her after over an hour, I went to my bedroom and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I showered and found Jenny again sitting waiting on the couch.

"Oh I thought you'd still be asleep."

"Why would you think that?" she said laughing.

"You were late in bed that's all."

"Oh no Girl I was early in bed and then later in my own."

"Breakfast?"

"Oh I need it believe me, I'm starved after last night."

"Did you not eat enough?"

"Ha ha oh I ate loads, ha ha, you wouldn't believe me if I told you how much."

"Shut up, I don't need to hear this."

"Ok I won't tell you how big he was, how good he is, how he can use his tongue, all that happened so," all the time staring at me, my face going redder and redder.

I left the room and she followed. In the breakfast room the first thing I noticed was the four guys.

"Good morning guys," Jenny said as she passed them, giving them a huge smile.

"Hi Sexy", "Hi Beautiful", "Hey You", "Sleep well?" were the responses from the four guys.

"Thanks I slept great, hope ye all did too."

"We sure did, thanks."

I looked at Jenny and the four guys, wondering why all of them were smiling from ear to ear. Jenny just looked at me, winked and walked towards the cereal and Juice bar. When we were seated I had to ask her.

"Jenny you were only with the red toped guy, weren't you?"

"Girl, if you knew boys like I do, you'd know not to ask that."

I looked away, stunned at what she was saying. I was afraid to ask her any more questions for the fear of her telling me that she had sex with all of them. I looked at her closely but all I could see was an apparent very happy woman, looking very pleased with herself. I looked over at the guys and they all seemed very happy too. I could not even start to imagine what might have happened to Jenny last night but I found myself becoming very wet again, a very strange feeling for me.

After breakfast I noticed that I had a message from Bill timed an hour ago. He was apologetic again. I texted him asked him if he was still alive then. He asked if we could speak and I told him no as I was going for a massage. When he enquired about that I reminded him I was away with Jenny and that we could talk later. When he said he loved me, for the first time in our married life I didn't reply. I'm not sure why I didn't but I felt as if I didn't want or need to. That was another strange feeling for me.

We went to the Spa for our massages. Jenny went and spoke to the receptionist after we entered and then came back to me and said.

"Five minutes, then we're sorted," smiling at me.

"What are so smiling at?"

"I'm just remembering last night."

"Shut up about that."

"I know you want to know all the details, all you have to do is ask."

I did want to know but I replied, "I do not, now drop it please."

With that our names were called. Jenny was taken into a room and I saw a lady masseuse greet her. I was taken to the next room where the receptionist told me to take my gown off and place the towel over me and that someone would be with me shortly. I took my gown off, wearing a plain white bra and panties underneath it. Jenny had told me that was the proper attire. I got up on the massage table and placed the towel between the neck and knees and waited.

The door opened and in walked a large burly guy. I was surprised as I expected a lady like Jenny had got.

"Good Morning Madam."

"Good morning," I replied very nervously. I was thinking if I could ask for a lady but was too scared I might offend him.

"What do we want today Madam?"

"What do you mean, sorry this is my first time here."

"No problem Madam, do you want the full body massage?"

"Yes please, that's the one that lasts an hour?" I asked.

"That's right Madam, now I need you to relax and enjoy it, all the hard work is mine," as he laughed and smiled at me.

With that he asked me to turn over on my front, he holding the towel and looking away as I turned over. He then took the towel and rolled it about halfway down my back.

"Madam, it is much better if I can do this without your bra."

I looked up at him wondering if he was serious. It was obvious that he was. Assuming this to be the norm I said Ok and reached back to unhook it.

"Madam, let me please," as he unhooked it.

This was the first time since I met Bill that another man had unhooked my bra. I raised my body a little and put my hands out, putting myself in a position for him to take the bra down my hands and off. He looked and smiled at me, leaving me wondering if perhaps he only meant to unhook it but leave it on me and I had just asked him to leave me topless under the towel. To my amazement I again felt myself getting wet. I blushed and lay down in the bed.

He started massaging my shoulders and neck and it was the most wonderful feeling. Gradually he rolled the towel down my back more until I'm sure my panties must have been visible to him. I was really enjoying it and trying not to moan or give any indication that his touch was like fire on my skin. He then placed the towel over the top of my back again and lifted it from my legs to mid-thigh level. He massaged the bottom of my legs very gently at first then with a little more force, all of the time getting a little higher.

"Is Madam Ok?"

"Oh god yes," I said without thinking.

"That's Good Madam."

I was blushing again, not believing what response I had given. He carried on, once again lifting the towel a big higher. I wondered if he could see my panties and worried that if he could that he might see a damp spot on them. I was getting wetter now, a strange feeling for me.

He started massaging my thighs in a circular movement, gradually moving higher each time. He massaged up and down my thighs, each time as he came higher I expected he would reach my bum but he always stopped just before he touched my panties. Almost doing it automatically as he massaged me I began to part my legs a little wider. He then massaged a bit harder, this time touching my panties and my bum over them. He stopped what he doing and looked at me.

I looked at him, "Are they in the way?"

"They kind of are, but I don't want to embarrass you if it's your first time."

"Ok, as I said I haven't done this before, if it's the norm I'll take them off."

"Thank You Madam, let me do it for you."

It sounded strange that he would take them off me but I let him do it nevertheless. As he lowered my panties I raised myself again to enable easy removal. I could see him standing at the bottom of the bed and I realised that he had a clear view of my pussy, again the first man other than Bill to see it. I wondered if he could see my wetness.

"Is Madam ok if I remove the towel?"

Again I found it a strange request but merely said, "Ok."

He removed the towel and now I was naked with a man for the first time in my life, other than Bill of course. He started massaging my bum area and my conscious was telling me that it couldn't be right, this couldn't be part of a normal massage. As it felt so good I didn't listen to my conscience and I actually opened my legs wider as he massaged me. My pussy was on fire, a feeling like never before, as he came closer and closer to touching me there. He didn't though.

"Can Madam turn over please."

I panicked, thinking it was one thing for a man to see me naked from behind but quite another to lie naked on my back for a man.

"Madam did want the full body?"

Not knowing what to do, I lifted myself and lay on my back, exposing myself totally to him. My nipples were harder than I had ever known and even I could get the scent of my wet pussy. I hoped it was only my imagination. Looking down directly into my face he started massaging my neck and shoulders, smiling at me as he did it. He massaged lower each time until he reached my breasts area. I tensed waiting for him to touch my nipples but his hands went over them and instead massaged my tummy. As he got lower again I tensed once more as he neared my pubic area. I did not know what to expect but he moved his hands to my thighs and massaged them, standing at my feet. My legs parted as he massaged them and I looked down at him. He looked at me, smiled and then deliberately diverted his eyes to my pussy, my very wet pussy. He openly stared at it as he massaged higher and higher, my legs parting more the higher he got.

"Does Madam wish for me to continue," he asked just as he reached below my pussy.

"Oh God Please," I couldn't avoid saying.

"As Madam wishes," as his fingers stroked my pussy lips and over my pubic muscle and hair.

I pushed myself up and opened my legs wider to give him easier access, not that he needed it. He inserted one finger into me and I have to be honest and say his one finger felt better than Bill's cock. He then inserted another, twisting them around in me. At the same time his other hand brushed my left nipple and I left out a huge moan. He finger fucked me very gently and then placed his thumb on my clit, easing it up and down. I was experiencing feelings I never had before and I felt an orgasm overcome me so much that I screamed out an enormous,

"YESSSSSSSSSS, OH GOD YESSSSSS"

"Madam, you need to be quiet."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry. Oh my god," as he continued to finger fuck me.

"Please stop, I can't take anymore."

He eased his fingers out gently and then stunned me once more by placing his fingers to my mouth.

"Taste yourself," he said in a commanding voice.

I opened my mouth, taking his fingers into it, I licked them, tasting my wet pussy on them. He smiled down on me taking his fingers out and stroking my face gently.

"Did Madam enjoy her full body?"

"Oh Yes, thank you, may I ask your name?"

"Jim," he replied, "What else has Madam planned for her trip?"

I looked up at him, now very conscious that I was still lying down naked before him. He noticed my awareness and handed me the towel which I quickly put around me.

"We have a game of golf this afternoon and maybe tomorrow as well."

"Is Madam playing in the mixed competition tomorrow?"

"We hadn't planned to, I assume you would need to have planned a partner for it."

"Well Madam, a friend and I want to play in it but we need female partners, would you play with us?" he asked with a big smile on his face.

I didn't know if he was playing with me, if he meant only golf, but I said, "I'll ask my friend if she wants to do that, will I find you here?"

"I'll give you my card Madam, I'm not always here, only for special clients."

"What do you mean special clients?"

"Your friend asked for the "special" full body for you, did you not know that?"

"No, I didn't," now knowing that what happened was not the normal massage. Deep down I knew that once my panties had been removed but I didn't care due to the amazing feelings he was generating in me.

"Madam, it was my pleasure. You have my card if you wish to play in the golf or maybe another massage."

With that he left, leaving me lying there, utterly shattered in a good way, having feelings I had never experienced before. I wanted to kill Jenny but also wanted to thank her, knowing I could never admit to her or anyone else what had just happened or how it made me feel. I stayed there for another fifteen minutes trying to feel normal before I saw Jenny. I put my gown on and left only to see her in the waiting area.

"How was it?"

"It was good, made me feel nice and relaxed."

She looked carefully at me and then broke into a huge smile.

"Oh Girl you got the special alright, you can't hide that look on your face and in your eyes. Tell me I'm right."

"I have no idea what you talking about, it was a nice massage," as I walked away, her following me, looking strangely at me.

"Ok Girl, keep it to yourself," laughing heartily as she walked.

I went to my bedroom and lay naked on my bed. Surprising myself I put my fingers into my pussy feeling my still wetness and then tasting my own fingers. It tasted better off his fingers. I lay there stunned at what had just happened, it was as if I was only now feeling what I have read about all these years. And he had only used his hands and fingers on me. Jenny was calling me, telling me we should go for lunch if we were playing golf.

I didn't want to shower and spoil the feeling so I dressed and followed her down. Surprisingly she had on shorts today rather than the short skirt. I didn't ask why. We had a quick lunch and then played our golf. My game was nowhere as good as the previous day as my mind was replaying the actions of the morning again and again. I couldn't concentrate on my golf.

"Oh Girl he must have been very good!"

"Shut up, I'm just tired."

"Whatever you say Girl, I believe you, ha ha."

When we were back in our hotel room I got another message from Bill. We talked a little, him apologising again, my telling him how good the massage was, how good his hands were, laughing at his doubts about what I was saying. When we concluded I again did not repeat his statements of love for me. I knew I had said enough to give him some doubts about what I was doing but for some strange reason I didn't care. Maybe it was because I was still upset with him for not contacting me earlier in the week but maybe it was more than that.

I then remembered that I had not asked Jenny about the mixed golf competition.

"Jenny, I bumped into a guy earlier that is looking for a partner for the mixed competition tomorrow, for him and his friend, what do you think?", I didn't tell her it was the masseur.

"Is he nice? Is his friend?"

"He seems ok, I didn't see his friend."

"Ok I'll play on one condition."

"Which is?"

"That you wear my golf dress."

"No way I'm wearing that."

"Guess no deal so."

I didn't know what to do. If I conceded Jenny might think I was desperate to play with him, if I said no, I might not get to see him again and I so wanted to do that.

"Ok you have a deal."

She laughed loudly, "He must be real nice."

I went back to my bedroom and lay again on my bed, wondering if golf might be the only game on Jim's mind. I texted him that we were free for the game. I received an immediate response expressing delight and giving me the tee time.

That evening we had dinner and our usual wine. Jenny was looking out for her four guys but they were not there and she was disappointed. We had more drink that usual and only hit the bed at 1am. I slept better that night than I had for a very long time, with some glorious dreams.

As Olivia and Jenny were dining Jim and his friend Tony were eating at another restaurant in the hotel. Jim had deliberately picked a different one so as not to bump into her. His plans were going way better than even he had imagined.

No more than a few months ago did he start chatting to a married man on a gay website. Jim specialised in mentoring married guys online and carefully choosing guys he thought might be submissive, all with the intention of getting their wives to play and to get them to do whatever he wanted. To date he had played this out with more than ten couples but to his disappointment none of them had come up to the high standards of compliance he commanded. His ultimate aim was to find a couple who would both comply with his every wish.

When he started talking to the guy online, that he later found out was Bill, very quickly he realised that the guy was a total wimp and that if his wife was anyway normal that there was no way that Bill could be satisfying her. He had found out earlier today that, in one short massage session, indeed that was the truth. He had never seen a woman react so clearly to mere touching at his hands and it was obvious that Olivia was a woman waiting to be released in a very big way.

After months of chatting with Bill they agreed to meet. On the very first night they met Bill ended up as Jim's new Sub, with a new name "Wimp". In the last number of weeks Bill had undertaken many tasks, had sucked many cocks, had been initiated into a new Master/Sub Club with Jim fucking him for the first time in front of a large crowd.

Jim had in his possession several videos of Bill in action as well as some pictures of Olivia. From the few bits of information he had gathered he knew where she played golf and her first name. From the golf club website he managed to see some photos in their online gallery which included pictures of Olivia, some in the company of another girl, Jenny Wilson. From there he went to facebook and found Jenny's profile and saw that she had 100's of friends, mostly men. He sent her a friend request knowing that she would accept any request from a man, based on what he had seen on her profile. As expected she accepted and from there he could see that she posted all details of her activities on her pages. He couldn't believe his luck when he saw a posting that said that Jenny and Olivia were going to the Spa. He had expected to spend a number of weeks planning but here was an opportunity straight away.

This week he had spent Monday and Tuesday with Bill initiating him into the Club as well as other humiliating tasks. More were planned later in the week. It was pure good luck that Bill had been so caught up in his tasks that he had forgotten to call Olivia which upset her which played into Jim's hands all the more.

On leaving Bill on Tuesday night he and Tony left for the Spa. Jim had built up many contacts over the years through the various clubs he was involved in. In the Master/Sub world he was very well known and respected. One such contact was the General Manager of this very Spa. It was through this contact that Jim had managed to arrange to carry out the massage on Olivia. He had previously posted on Jenny's facebook page a message about "Special" massages for the frustrated woman and suggesting that she might like one for herself or a friend. Jenny had so many messages and posts that he was confident that she might just see it as an advertisement, but hoped she might spot and act on it nevertheless. Jim was good at reading people and he had read Jenny correctly. In addition he had teased Bill earlier about Olivia being with a real man, putting doubts in Bill's mind about his wife.