Married Guy New Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the other two who had watched us intently, they now started fucking frantically and it did not take both of them long to climax at the same time. I was still lying on top of Jim, my face on his hairy chest.

"Well Whore, are you now a woman."

"Yes Sir, I thought I was before but know that I had not been a real woman until now, thank you Sir."

"My pleasure Whore," he laughed, "This is only the beginning of you being a woman, you will become my best ever, my perfect married Whore with a pitiful Wimp husband."

The four of us lay on the couch, all shattered at the events of the evening. Jenny and Tony got up and went to Tony's room, saying goodnight to us as they left. I was alarmed as I assumed we would go back to our own room. Jim stood, took my hand and guided me to his room. On entering it I saw that all of my clothes were there. I looked at him.

"I took the liberty of checking you out, no point in paying for a room not used."

I went to the bed waiting for Jim to tell me which side was mine. He indicated the far side and I got in. I was too tired to get my nightgown on and in any event I was sure it would have been on my bed already if I was intended to wear it. Jim got in and without a word fell asleep, his hand across my waist.

I lay there looking at him, wondering how I had come to this place, how in one week I had come from a boring married woman to being his married Whore. Jim had made me feel more complete in two days than Bill had in 25 years, what was I saying, Bill had never made me feel complete. I wondered if this was going to be a once off or whether this was the start of an affair with him. Eventually I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of big cocks that I now knew existed in reality rather than just fiction.

What would happen in the morning...