Married Guy New Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he had met both Bill and Olivia and seen what Bill was capable of, he was more confident that ever that he had found his perfect couple. Tony. His partner in crime so to speak, was excited at what Jim had to tell him. Unknown to Olivia he had recorded the massage session and

Tony had earlier watched it with great interest.

"She certainly looked like she has some built up frustration in her, I loved the way she opened up so easily. Though I am not surprised at all after seeing her total Wimp of a husband, I would say the woman has never had a good fucking in her life."

"If things go as planned that will all change tomorrow."

"Jim, you're getting so good at this, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds."

"Don't you worry my friend, you'll see it all," as they both laughed and clinked their glasses.

"To Bill and Olivia, the perfect Wimp and Whore."

The following morning Olivia woke, feeling very refreshed after a great deep sleep. She immediately thought of the previous day and the amazing feelings that Jim had instilled in her, feelings she never thought possible, feelings she thought only existed in fairy tales.

Jenny knocked on her bedroom door, "You awake yet Girl?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna jump in the shower, I'll follow you down."

"Ok, see you there, I left your dress on the couch."

After my shower I put on my golf top and trousers and went to the breakfast room. Inside the door I saw Jenny talking to a man at the Juice counter. When I was seated next to her I asked her who the guy was. That's one of our playing partners today, Tony. He was just saying he was looking forward to playing with two sexy women, asked if we could share a buggy. I wondered how he had known who my friend was, maybe Jim had seen us together. I looked around and saw Jim and Tony sitting together, Jim raised his juice glass to me when I looked at him. I smiled back, realising that my heart was pounding a bit faster than normal.

"Jenny, I can't wear that dress with these guys."

"Ok, you better go tell them the game is off so, up to you Girl,"

"Why are you being so cruel?"

"Ha ha, I'm not being cruel, I'm just proving to you how desirable you are to men."

"Ok, if you insist."

We had our breakfast with me seated directly opposite from Jim. I could feel him staring at me all through the meal and could almost feel him remembering seeing me naked and exposed on the massage table. I could feel myself becoming aroused, still a new feeling to me. I tried looking away from him but found myself looking back every time only to find him still staring at me. They finished first, coming over to our table on the way out.

"Olivia, this is my friend Tony who will partner Jenny. I am sure we will beat them though. I'm Jim," he said holding his hand out to Jenny, "We'll see you on the putting green in 40 minutes."

They walked away without waiting for a response from us.

"Oh Girl you have found yourself a good one there, don't you just love a man to take command."

"Jenny, who does he think he is, almost like giving us orders."

"Girl, I love that in a man, you would too if you let yourself relax."

"Shut up."

We finished our breakfast and went back to change. I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. Jenny barged in.

"Oh Girl you look so good," lifting the dress to my surprise. "You can't wear those plain panties under that dress, wear these," handing me silk white ones she had in her hand.

I recognised them from our shopping trip, "I can't wear those."

"You can and you will."

I took them from her, taking off the plain cotton ones I had on, putting the silk ones on. They felt really good. I looked at myself again in the mirror and even I had to agree that I looked sexy, sexier than I had ever looked or indeed felt before. Could I really go out dressed like this, I asked myself. I even lifted the dress and bent down to try and see what might be on display today. I could see that my panties would be clearly on view every time I bent down, I remembered what Jenny had looked like on the greens. Could I do that?

Jenny called out, "Ready?"

Taking a long last look in the mirror I took a deep breath and left my room. Jenny looked me over with an approving look and a big smile.

We went to the clubs storage area and got our clubs and went to the putting green. I could feel lots of eyes on me as we walked along. As I approached the green Jim and Tony watched our every step. I could see a huge smile appear on Jim's face.

"All I can say is WOW, and right on time too."

I looked at him, embarrassed at being the centre of attention, not something I was used to.

"Come put your clubs in my buggy," he said pointing to the buggy on his right.

Tony had already taken Jenny's clubs and put them on his buggy. Jenny was wearing a top and short skirt and she looked very sexy. I put my clubs on his buggy and he indicated that it was time to go. Not saying a word I followed him towards the first tee.

"What's the wager Jim," Tony asked.

"The usual mixed one?"

"You're on," he replied smiling at Jim.

Jenny and I looked at each other, "What's the usual?"

"We'll let you know as we go along. Don't worry it won't cost you anything and we're going to win anyway," he said laughing and touching me on the arm.

We looked at each other again, Jenny was smiling. I was a bit concerned at why Jim could not simply tell us what the wager was.

Jim was first to drive from the first tee, it was an enormous drive straight down the middle of the fairway. "You're next," indicating to me.

I stood up and bent down to put the ball on the tee. Straight away I felt my dress rise at the back and saw that the guys were standing directly behind me. When I looked at them they were smiling. Nervously I addressed the ball and somehow managed to drive the ball straight, though not too long.

"Good shot Olivia," Jim said.

Tony was next, matching Jim's drive and Jenny. After showing a lot of thigh, matched my shot. We were off and running.

Jim got into the passenger side of the buggy leaving me to drive. I had assumed he would drive but said nothing. As I sat down I could not help noticing that the dress barely covered the top of the thighs and I saw Jim looking at my legs approvingly.

"Very nice dress, I didn't think you would own such a dress to be honest."

"I don't, it's Jennys."

"So why are you wearing it?"

I didn't want to tell him that it was her condition of us playing with them so I just said, "Long story," and laughed nervously.

"Interesting, well we have all day, you can tell me later."

Once again there was the commanding voice, and I looked over at him. He was staring ahead as we reached our tee shots. The guys reached the greens with their next shots, Jenny and I took two more to reach. I could see Tony and Jenny laughing as they drove along in their buggy, obviously getting on well already. On the first green I noticed that the guys had taken up a position directly opposite the line of my putt.

As I went to putt Jim said, "Olivia, do you not look at the lines of your putts?"

I usually did but knew that to do that I would have to crouch down and I was aware that would expose my panties to the guys. I stepped back and crouched down, trying to keep my legs closed at the same time. This was difficult but I think I managed to prevent any flashing. I took the putt which went close to the hole, I tapped it in and bent to take the ball out, the guys now standing behind me. How was I going to get through 18 holes like this I asked myself? Jenny, of course, had no hesitation in flashing the guys, smiling openly at them. The first hole was halved in par by the two guys and we moved on.

"Olivia, you need to relax, do you need another massage?" smiling at me, as I drove to the next tee.

I blushed remembering the massage and how exposed I had been to him. On the next green I didn't need to read my putt as I pitched the ball very close. Thankfully we moved on, the hole again halved by the guys. I was now beginning to relax in Jim's company, chatting about golf and the hotel.

By the fifth hole I had told myself just to relax, that what was the harm if they got a flash of panty. After all they were seeing Jenny's all the time. As I crouched down to read my putt and my legs open the guys smiled at each other and I thought I saw them give each other a small fist bump. I also saw Jenny having a good look at me. Jim won the hole with a birdie.

"Nice birdie," I said as we walked to our buggy.

"Nice panties," was his response, "a bit different to yesterday's plain ones".

I blushed brightly, not being able to look at him and saying nothing. I drove in silence to our balls, wondering where this was headed. On the next green I thought I saw Tony with his hand under Jenny's skirt on her panties but he seemed to remove it when I looked over. Jenny was looking straight ahead, not appearing to be noticing or bothered by it. By the ninth hole he was openly doing it with Jenny sniggering and smiling at him. By now our panties were openly on display on every green with the guys always standing perfectly in front of us. As I crouched down on this green, Jim crouched down at the same time directly in front of me to assist me in reading the putt. Looking at him I opened my legs wider giving him a birds eyes view. He smiled and I got the putt to win the hole for our team. We were now two holes up.

"Nice putt, that's the first nine prize for us."

"Thanks, what's the prize."

"You'll see," he replied as I saw Tony talking to Jenny and her looking alarmed but still smiling.

On the next green it was Jenny's turn to putt first. As was now usual we all stood facing her as she crouched down. I was stunned to notice that she had removed her panties and we were all seeing her bare shaven pussy. Openly the guys gave each other a high five as she smiled up at them, taking longer than normal to get ready to putt. Walking off the green I went to Jenny.

"Jenny what are you doing?"

"We lost the first nine so that was the first wager, Tony told me I had to remove them."

"You didn't have to do it."

"A wager is a wager Girl," as she went over to Tony. He openly patted her bum.

When I got back in our buggy Jim was smiling widely.

"Did you like the prize?"

"No I didn't, I hope if we had lost that you don't think I would have done that."

"Oh you would have Olivia, you would have," again that commanding voice, "anyway I told you we would win."

"Thankfully you were right," I nervously replied.

"Just as well they are more wagers so," laughing at me.

"What are they?"

"All in good time Olivia."

I drove away, slightly panicking but also finding myself becoming more excited. Jim smiled at me and patted me on my thighs. As we passed Jenny and Tony I could see his hands on her thighs. At least, I thought, Jim doesn't think I'm as available as Jenny appears to be to Tony. I looked over at Jim who was staring ahead but smiling and whistling and as reached our next shots. Jim was playing the best golf of us and easily won the next two holes. The next hole had woods on each side with a narrow area to drive our balls between them. Jenny drove her ball into them.

As we left the tee Jim said to Tony, "that's next one won."

"We know."

I looked at all three of them inquisitively but no one said anything as we headed towards the woods.

"Come on we should help Jenny find her ball."

We all went into the woods, where I found Jenny kneeling at her ball. Jim walked up to her and Jenny, looking up at him, smiled and began to unzip his shorts. I was stunned as she took out his cock and began sucking it wildly. I could not take my eyes off what was happening right in front of us. What I could not help but notice was the size of his cock. It was huge, at least twice the size of Bills and double the thickness, maybe even more. Jenny greedily sucked away, both guys laughing openly at her willingness.

"Jenny I can tell you've sucked a lot of cocks, you're a bit of a slut really."

She smiled up at him and he started to moan a bit. I was shocked as I had never before seen anyone have sex. I had only ever sucked Bill once as I didn't like it, I couldn't believe Jenny could take all of his cock into her mouth but she seemed to do so easily. Surely it would choke her I thought. He then held her head tightly as it was obvious that he was cumming in her mouth. She carried on sucking as some of the cum dripped out the side of her mouth. When he was finished she put his cock back in his shorts and zipped him up, she then used her tongue to lick up the cum around her lips. The guys laughed at her openly.

"You're such a slut and cock sucker."

"Thank you Sir," she replied, stunning me that she accepted what the guys were saying to her.

With that the guys left the woods and returned to the buggies.

"Jenny how could you do that?"

"Girl a wager is a wager, did you see his cock, do you not want some of that?"

"Shut up Jenny, of course I don't," blushing as I thought of how big he was.

There was silence between us as we drove to the next green. I kept thinking that thankfully Jim was winning and I did not have to refuse the wagers, which I knew I would have to do. Jenny was openly flashing her pussy at every green now. As she bent down on the green the guys stood behind her. Tony, using his putter, raised her skirt up from the back, exposing her ass to the guys. All she did was smile as she carried on placing her ball on the green. As she stood he left his putter between her legs, the tip of it clearly against her pussy. She carried on putting as he moved it up and down her pussy and amazingly she made the putt. I had a putt to hole which I thankfully made. I was scared now to lose a hole as I did not know if there were any more wagers.

"Well done, just as well you made that putt," Jim said laughing as he took his seat in the buggy.

As I drove he put his hand on my thigh and left it there, using his fingers to rub my thighs a little. I looked at him but didn't remove his hand. In fact I opened my legs a little wider leaving him free to rub the inside of my thighs. Nothing was said between us.

We now had two holes left and we had the match won. On the next green Tony was clearly touching and fingering Jenny under her skirt, as she leant back against him. Jim won the hole again and we moved on. At the final tee box there was a small sheltered area. Tony went and sat down followed by Jenny. Jim looked on. Jenny knelt and removed Tony's shorts, raised her skirt and sat on his large cock, taking it all in easily. Once again I was openly stunned as she raised herself up and sat down with more force each time, wildly riding him and moaning quietly. I looked around but we were sheltered from the rest of the course and no one could see us. It wasn't long before Tony came in her, followed quickly by Jenny screaming out loud. Jim shouted "Fore" to prevent her being heard by others and laughed.

After taking our final drives, we drove down the fairway.

"Olivia, are you disappointed we won all the wagers?"

"I am not, I would not have done any of it, I am stunned that Jenny did."

"Yeah she's a real slut but believe me Olivia, you would have done it if we had lost."

Again that commanding voice, not even looking at me as he spoke. At the final green Jenny's pussy was clearly red and dripping. We took our final putts and as I went to shake the guys hands Jenny openly kissed Tony open mouthed. She then did the same with Jim. They looked at me but I just put my hands out for the hand shake. Jim kissed me on my cheek, thanking me for the game.

"Let's have dinner tonight," Jim not asking us but saying it as if we had no choice.

Jenny said, "That would be great."

"Jenny, we were going home tonight, we won't have time for dinner."

"Girl, Bill is away, relax a little, I'm sure we can stay another night, I'll check us in."

"Ok I suppose."

Jim smiled at me, "Great that's all sorted so seven for drinks before dinner", not waiting for a response before walking away.

We went back to our hotel room.

"Jenny, I cannot believe what you did out there, anyone could have seen you. Have you no shame?"

She laughed at me, "Girl you really have to get a life and live a little, have you no adventure in you, have you any idea of how good their cocks feel in me?"

"Stop it please, I don't even know how you could take something that big."

She looked at me, "Is Bill not big then?"

"Oh god he's tiny compared to these guys," not believing what I was saying to her, "there is no way I could take it."

"Girl, your pussy has a mind of its own, you should try."

"Oh Jenny I couldn't do that, not to Bill."

"Whatever Girl, you have no idea what you're missing."

Jim and Tony had gone back to their large suite, laughing and chatting about the game.

"Jim, you certainly read Jenny well, the girl is a total slut. I told her on the first hole what the wagers were and she said she hoped we lost them all."

"I know, but she's not the challenge. Olivia is the big prize, did you see how stunned she was watching Jenny. Did you see how she couldn't take her eyes off our cocks."

"Do you still think she's the one then?"

"Oh yes I can see she's a bit confused at my taking control but she's done all I've asked so far. I think she will be as good as her pitiful wimp of a husband. I can't wait to show her what a real cock feels like, I bet she is so tight."

Jim then texted and spoke to Bill who was surprised at the lack of contact for the day. Jim told him that he had had a great day but would not give him any details. Jim laughed to himself as he told Bill to head home, knowing that Olivia would not be home tonight, knowing that Olivia was going to have the experience of her life. He was beginning to enjoy this very much knowing that in a short time he would be bringing it all together and finally getting the true submissive couple he had been looking for. Oh what plans he had for them. He still found it hard to believe that it was all happening so quickly.

Olivia and Jenny got ready for their evening with the guys. Jenny asked Olivia what she was wearing and persuaded her to wear a short sundress that she had bought during their shopping trip. She also persuaded her to wear some of the new lingerie that she had bought. Olivia was very confused at her thoughts of wanting to look nice for Jim. She found it strange when she thought that as if Jim was her date and Tony was Jenny's.

"What am I thinking Jenny, It's not as if we're having a date with the guys."

Jenny laughed, "Well not a first date anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Well they've seen all I have to offer and Jim has seen all of you, hardly what you'd expect before a first date."

I looked at her stunned. She laughed again, "Tony told me that Jim was your masseur and what happened, and you call me a slut."

I looked away, mortified that Jim had told Tony and him Jenny. I didn't think I could go ahead with the dinner but at the same time I realised that I wanted to see Jim again. I could not get out of my mind the size of his cock or the feel of his hands on me or his fingers in me. I must have been blushing.

"Girl, will you look at yourself, you're like a teenager going out for her first date."

"Shut up Jenny, if we're doing this lets go."

Jenny walked ahead of me. I looked at what she was wearing. It was a very light red dress and 5 inch heels which made her legs look long. She looked very well and I could not make out any panty lines. I wondered if she even had any on, nothing at this stage would surprise me about her. We went into the bar to find the guys standing there. They looked approvingly at us and at each other.