Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit"

"What's the matter Ryan?"

"You're so hot I just couldn't hold back any more. I had an accident."

"Do you mean we're finished?"

"I'm afraid so. I'm sorry but you're just more than I can handle."

"No! You can't leave me this way. I've never even come close to an orgasm with a guy and you're going to leave me right on the edge like this. It's cruel and inhumane treatment. I just knew from the way you talked I was going to have you, and now I get nothing. Please help me out here. I don't even have my vibrator, what am I going to do?"

"I'll take you home. I'm sorry I'll have to stop for gas, so it'll be a while."

It's a shame she came along so fast. She has a great body and I was enjoying myself immensely. I suppose I should have slowed down to stretch out her arrival, but I just couldn't see where she deserved any more punishment. When I got her home, I was surprised when she smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry I screamed at you Ryan. If you'd consider trying again just let me know."

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes."

"Are there a lot of girls on the pill?"

"Quite a few I think."

That promise to Nola Sue sure was costing a lot, and I still had three weeks to go.

"We'll try again and get it right next time Jayne, but it'll be a while. I can't explain right now, just trust me."

"Oh, I trust you alright. Even the way it turned out, it was better than it's ever been with Robby. Call me anytime. Bye."

Foreplay with me was better than sex with the captain of the football team. That didn't do my ego any harm. I don't know why everybody thinks she's such a bitch; I sure know who's going to be number two.

The next day there were two bobby soxers at school, Mary and Nola Sue. They really stood out from the crowd as they walked down the hall together. The boys couldn't get enough of looking at them. I wondered how many attics in town had bobby sox clothes in them. Some of the guys had even cleaned up their act and looked almost decent. Things were looking up at Jefferson High.

"Nola Sue?"

"Yes Janette."

"Did Mary convince you to dress that way?"

"No, I just thought it looked attractive and comfortable both. Not easy to achieve the way we dress now."

"Where did the clothes come from? I haven't seen anything like them at any of the stores."

"Our Grandmothers, it's what they wore in the fifties. Haven't you seen the movie Grease?"

"I knew they looked familiar somehow."

"They've been in the closets for years."

"Where do you think the rest of us might get some Mary?"

"Unless your Grandmothers have some lying around, I have no idea."

"Why did you start this crazy fad if we can't keep up with it?"

"Frankly I didn't even think of that. Stupid of me wasn't it, but maybe I can help. The sox won't be a problem; they're just like cotton athletic socks. I have several sets of skirts and blouses so I can loan you a set and you should be able to get a seamstress to make some for you. The shoes are going to be a different matter. Maybe we can find a mail order place that handles them. I'll check it out if you're really interested."

"Mary, I kind of like the idea of something really old turning into something new."

"Thanks Janette, if you want a set of my clothes I'll bring them tomorrow."

"That would be great. Thanks."

"Mary?"

"Yes, Nola."

"Don't forget a sample of the panties, and ask your mom where we can get them, they're about the best part."

I looked at the two of them talking to Janette, the unofficial fashion leader of the school and thought about where Mary was a week ago. I can't believe how much has happened in such a short time.

I hooked up with Mary at lunch and asked her, "What happened with Robby yesterday. Did you go out while I was with Jayne last night?"

"No, he didn't appreciate being kneed in the balls. I guess he got the message that I didn't much care for him."

"Is that what you two were talking about while I was asking Jayne out? It sure was handy I could point you out to her. It convinced her to take me on."

"Did you do what we talked about?"

"Yeah, but I felt bad about it afterwards. I don't think she's really a bitch at all, I think she's just frustrated sort of like you were. From what she said, I got the idea Robby is a lousy lay. She's already on the pill, so I think I'll take her on after Nola Sue. Maybe I can make it up to her. She sure has a fine body."

"You must have impressed her, 'cause she broke up with Robby this morning, in front of everybody. He was so mad I thought he was going to hit her. He asked her what happened and she told him she just woke up to what a fraud he really was. Said she'd met a real person that cared about her for herself, not what she could do for him."

"Did she tell him who that was?"

"No."

"Well, I may get to live for a few more days then."

Mary found a source for saddle oxfords and passed it around to the girls. As the days went by more and more pleated skirts and saddle shoes showed up in the halls, I noticed girls that had never gotten my attention before and they looked great.

"Hey Ryan, I've got good news. I got my period today so I only need to wait a week and I'm ready to go."

"Congratulations Mary. Have you picked the lucky guy yet?"

"I'm thinking Benny. He's got a good body and seems to be smart. I wonder how you make these decisions when you don't know the first thing about somebody."

"Well I don't think you have to commit to him all the way. Try him out and see if he knows anything at all. If he doesn't spend time with any foreplay you don't have much to hope for. If he works out though, Sue Ann is sure going to be pissed at you."

"Why should she be? I don't plan on keeping him. I just want to borrow him for a little while... once in a while. His getting more experience should be good for her. Anything he learns will benefit her pleasure."

"Try telling her that."

"I might just do that."

"Mary! I was only kidding. She'll crucify you."

"What the hell can she do to me? If I have any reputation at all it's already bad."

"She could tell Principle Grimes what you're doing."

"And what's he going to do? Benny and I are both of age, so we can do whatever we want."

Because the cafeteria at Jefferson was too small to handle everybody at once, we had two lunch periods. Fourth period was from eleven fifteen to twelve and fifth period from twelve to twelve forty-five. Benny's steady Sue Ann had fifth period lunch. Mary and Benny both had fourth period so Mary was waiting in ambush when Benny arrived.

"Hey Benny."

"It's Mary Donahue isn't it?"

"Yeah, you recognized me."

"How could I not after the day you wore that red dress. What a transformation. What happened to change you so much?"

"Well, that's a long story. Let's get trays and sit together, Ok? There's something I want to ask you."

"I guess it's ok if Sue Ann doesn't find out. What's on your mind?"

"Would you like to play with me?"

"What do you mean play? Play what?"

"Play like in foreplay."

"Oh, come on Mary; don't kid around about a thing like that. That's cruel."

"Who's kidding?"

"You know I'm going with Sue Ann."

"So? You can't have more than one friend?"

"Not that kind of friend. She'd kill me."

"So you're banging her, right?"

"I really can't say."

"I'll take that for a yes. Would you be interested if I could get her permission?"

"Mary, you're standing here with your nips pushing that blouse out, your red hair sparkling, the best pair of legs in the whole school, and you ask me if I'd be interested. I'd give a vital part of my anatomy to do what you want, but there ain't no way you're gonna get Sue Ann's permission. She thinks she owns me."

"Wanna bet?"

"What's the bet?"

"I get Sue Ann's permission and you agree not to push for all the way for a week. If I can't get her permission, I promise I won't tell her if you don't, and you don't push for all the way for a week."

"You mean you're not asking me to quit Sue Ann and go with you fulltime?"

"That's it. A onetime deal and you go back to her or not, that's up to you. We might do an encore some time but then again maybe not. Fair's fair and that means Sue Ann has the same privilege to make out with somebody else too. No more exclusive."

"Have you done this before?"

"No."

"Why the week?"

"I'll be active on the pill a week from today."

"You're a virgin?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Don't get bent, I've been there before, and you're first time isn't apt to be very satisfying. There's usually some pain and adjusting the first time. I want to be sure you get deflowered properly and I don't think one time's going to cut it."

"Sorry, I didn't know that. We'll go till I'm done right, ok?"

"Good, now when are you going to talk to Sue Ann?"

"After school."

"Good luck."

Mary had to run all over the building to find Sue Ann. She finally found her waiting for a ride out by the parking lot.

"Sue Ann, wait up, I need to talk to you."

"What's up Mary?"

"I need to borrow Benny for a week or ten days."

"What do you need him for?"

"Foreplay and then sex."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear what I think I just heard. Now what's on your mind?"

"I need to borrow Benny for a week or ten days."

"I'm supposed to allow Benny, the guy I've been banging all year, to take a week or ten days off to service you? Do you think I'm crazy? If he ever gets hold of you, I'm done. He wouldn't come back if I threatened to shoot him."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well look at you and then look at me. Your tits are twice the size of mine. Your hair is the best in the whole school. Your figure scares all the girls to death. You can have any guy you want. They'll be standing in line and taking numbers as soon as they find out you're available. Do you really believe Benny will come back to me? Ha! I'm toast even if I don't give my permission."

"Were you a virgin when you started with Benny?"

"I was."

"Was he?"

"I think so."

"Have either one of you been with anybody else since you started?"

"I haven't and I don't think Benny has either."

"Why not?"

"I'm no slut. You're not supposed to sleep around... are you?"

"Isn't there somebody out there you could really get it on with, maybe more than one?"

"Well sure but they're all in the same boat. Committed to somebody, stuck, afraid of losing what they have."

"Sue Ann, maybe we need to change boats, just like we changed dress fads. Don't you think you're missing out on something? How do you know you're meant for each other unless you've had some experience with someone else? Is Benny good at it?"

"How would I know, but it's not like I can't wait to get him in the sack anymore."

Mary quipped, "See what I mean. Are you on birth control?"

"Sure, isn't everybody?"

"No, I've still got a week to go before I'm protected, then I need someone to start me out right. Be complimented that I picked Benny. And another thing, just because you want to try somebody else doesn't mean you have to give up each other. I told Benny this was only a short-term thing. I'm not ready to settle down with anybody so you're not in danger of losing Benny, at least not to me. I won't say I won't use him again sometime but I don't plan to go steady for a long time. I want to fly before I learn to walk."

"Does Benny understand that I get to step out too?"

"I made that very clear."

"Ok, then I'll go for it. It's kind of exciting to think about getting really close to someone again in the way it happens with a boy and girl, learning how to please one another and working your way up to making love. Thanks again Mary for being the rebel. To be truthful I've been trying to think of a way to get out of this monogamous relation gracefully for a while now. I mean Benny's ok, but it's getting a little boring, maybe there's more to it than we've been getting out of it, for both of us."

"Glad you appreciate it. Do you have someone in mind?"

"Oh yeah, do I."

"Want to tell me?"

"Could you help me out with your brother Ryan? I've been talking to Nola Sue."

Another day passed, more things changed, and more kids got involved in the evolution of Jefferson High.

Benny was waiting at the front door when Mary and I got to school. I left Mary with him and I went on in.

"Benny, I talked to Sue Ann yesterday and she agreed. I think she was happy to be off the exclusive hook, and you should be too."

"Great Mary, I didn't think there was a chance. I'm so excited at the prospect of putting my hands all over you I can hardly breathe. When can I start?"

"I should be through with my period day after tomorrow. We can start fooling around then and get on with it by Friday. Be sure you're supplied with condoms."

"Why do I need condoms if you're on the pill?"

"For several reasons, not the least of which is that I promised my dad I wouldn't do it without one."

"You're dad knows what you're going to do?"

"That's right."

"And it's ok with him?"

"Well, I didn't really give him much choice, but that's right."

"That's a strange attitude for a father. I'm sure mine wouldn't be that understanding with my sister."

"Isn't it weird with fathers? They're so protective of their daughters, yet its ok for their sons to be rakes and sleep with every available female in the territory. Their attitude seems to be you can deflower every virgin around except my daughter, but I'll kill you if you even think about touching her. The girls have no rights and aren't supposed to want the very same thing boys are expected to be obsessed with. Thank God, my father has a more realistic outlook on life. He figures girls have just as much right to sow wild oats as boys, and I intend to have all the experience I can get until I've had enough. Moreover, I'll say, when it's enough. Meet me after school on Tuesday, and I'll take you home with me."

"I'm not sure I can wait."

"Just be sure to save some for me."

Mary and I had lunch together later and she told me. "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, your reputation precedes you."

"What does that mean?"

"I talked with Sue Ann yesterday and convinced her that she and Benny should cancel the exclusive thing between them, so Benny could start me out, and she could have some fun too. In the conversation, I asked her if there was anyone, she would be interested in. She said she had been talking to Nola Sue and could I put in a good word for her with you? It sounds like Nola Sue's impressed with your work. Interested?"

"How would I know? I can't get past the waiting period for Nola Sue and I already have a line forming to the right. For all I know I won't like doing it at all."

"I'll bet! By the way Nola Sue is going to be ready Saturday."

"What happened?"

"She got her period early, anxious I guess."

"Mary, do you think we're doing the right thing?"

"How's that?"

"Marching these girls down the primrose path to promiscuity. Most of them started putting out just to get a steady, and now we're saying that's all wrong."

"Well it is wrong. Society's taught us that we aren't supposed to enjoy our bodies, only use them to get something. To me that makes us whores. Even though I haven't done it yet, I'm sure a good series of romps in the hay with a different guy each time is worth more than a boring relationship with a steady.

"I want the conquest and uncertainty of just how it's going to be this time a lot more than, I know what's coming next every time. When I'm ready to settle down and raise a family will be time enough to settle on one partner. That time may never come for me but I hope it does, and when it does, I hope I can find someone as ready for it as I'll be."

The grounds in front of the school has some trees with benches and seating, so I went there after lunch and sat wondering what I could do now. Nola Sue's menstruating, so I'm out of luck there for about five days. I can't go all the way with anybody till after Saturday. I've only had my hands on one other girl besides Mary and Nola Sue, and Jayne's expecting more next time than I can do now.

Mary's out of bounds for me, and I don't have anyone right now. Is there anyone around here that's inexperienced but curious? I guess I could place a classified ad in the school paper.

Wanted: beautiful, voluptuous, senior female; inexperienced but curious about sex. Contact Ryan Donahue at locker # 124. Better yet, just pin it up on the bulletin board in the office and spend the next two weeks in detention.

When I looked up from my musings there was a beautiful girl standing by my bench just looking at me intensely. She was in fifties style clothes and looked luscious with her green eyes, blond hair and pixie face.

I asked, "Do I know you?"

"No, but I know you. I'm Marty Gordon."

"How could I not know you? I don't miss noticing girls that look like you."

"Well I looked pretty awful till your sister pulled her caterpillar to butterfly routine a few days ago. I've been eyeing you since last year but you never gave me a tumble, so I decided to clean up and take a chance you might not hate me on sight."

"No way could I hate somebody that looks like you. What class are you in?"

"I'm a senior."

"Got a boyfriend?"

"No."

"How could you not have a boyfriend?"

"I suppose for the same reason you haven't noticed me before."

"Marty, have you ever dated?"

"The few times I've had a date it's been a mess; guys that were all hands and no manners. It isn't that hands are all bad, but when a boy treats you like a piece of meat, it's pretty invalidating. I'm a person, not just a receptacle for some guy's body part."

"I would never treat you like anything but a lady. I'll be frank Marty, I like girls, I like the way they feel and the way the smell and the way they taste. I like to talk to them and listen to them especially when they're pretty. Have you ever been handled in the way you've yearned for?"

"Not even close."

"Would you be interested in skipping the preliminaries of being coy, and teasing, and pretending you don't want to, and let me see if I can please you?"

"Where and when?"

"This afternoon at my house."

"Not under the bleachers or in a car or in an alley somewhere? What a treat. Nobody home at your house?"

"Just my folks."

Marty frowned and said, "You're going to take me home with you and make out with me in front of your parents? They approve of that kind of activity?"

"They do as long as we stay within the rules."

Still frowning Marty asked, "What are the rules?" I explained the rules and she said, "I'm not on birth control."

I replied, "For what we'll be doing today it isn't necessary, we're only going to be involved in a little foreplay. Are you still interested?"

"Oh, yes."

"How do you get home from school Marty?"

"I walk; I live on Van Buren Street just five blocks from the school."

"How much time can you take after school before you get home?"

"My mom doesn't get home until about six o'clock so I'm good for a couple of hours."

"Meet me in front of the school when we get out and I'll take you home with me. I promise you're going to have the best hour you've ever had in your life."

When school was over, I picked Marty up and headed for my house. Marty asked, "Have you done this before?"

I hesitated and she said, "Come on now, fess up."

"Yes, I have a few times."

"Good, at least one of us knows what they're doing."

In my room, I took her face in my hands and she started trembling. I kissed her eyes and nose. I blew in her ear then touched it with my tongue. She trembled more and her breathing came faster. I kissed her gently then more firmly. She returned the favor while putting her arms around me and moving her body against mine. I broke the kiss and moved back, holding her at arm's length, gazing at her in appreciation while I unbuttoned her blouse. She was braless. When I uncovered those round firm c-cup breasts with erect nipples just crying to be attended to, I was overcome with how beautiful they were.

1...345678