Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

The skin was so smooth and they were so firm. When I touched them, she grabbed my head and pulled my face down to kiss first the right one and then the left. She made a sound in her throat that I hadn't heard before and buried my face so far in the breast I couldn't breathe. I broke her grip on my head and told her I needed air to survive.

She said, "Oh Ryan, it's just a few minutes and I'm about to have an orgasm already. I love you handling my breasts, it feels so good. Please do some more before I finish. I don't want to quit. Please hurry."

"Marty, don't worry, you're going to have a lot of orgasms this afternoon. Don't put them off, just let them overcome you."

"More than one? I've never had more than one and only then by myself. Can I really have more than one?"

"Marty, you can have all you can stand."

She was marvelous. They just came faster and faster and harder and harder as I examined every part of her, until she had to call it quits. I kissed her breasts and her mouth to let her down easy as she looked at me with more affection than I have ever seen.

When I walked her home Marty said, "If I die tonight I'll have lived a full life just this afternoon. Can we do this again sometime? Please say yes. There isn't anyone else in the world that could do what you did for me today. If I can get on birth control, will you do the real thing with me? That would be my most fervent wish."

"Marty, I would be most flattered to be your real thing partner."

Wednesday morning Nola Sue was at my locker when I got there. She said, "Ryan, we need to talk. Can we eat lunch together?"

"Sure, I'll meet you at the cafeteria."

She was waiting by the door when I got there. We went in, got our trays, found a place to sit and I asked her what was on her mind.

"I've been thinking about us being each other's first and I'm not so sure it's such a good idea anymore. A little like the blind leading the blind don't you think? Maybe you need to make it with somebody that's experienced first, so you can lead the way. I'm not going to be ready until Saturday and I sure want you ready when I am. Is there anyone you'd like to make it with like . . . tonight?"

"I might be able to talk Jayne into it. I feel bad about the way I treated her before and I told her I'd make it up to her. Are you sure, you're ok with this? I did make a promise and I'll keep it if you want me to. You could go first with somebody else and then teach me."

"Ryan I'm fine; it was my idea in the first place and Jayne is the ideal one for the job. Go for it and have fun. Come Saturday you'd better be an expert because I expect a gold medal performance."

I saw Jayne just leaving the cafeteria and I ran to catch up with her. I said, "Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Nothing important, why do you ask?"

"Would you like to spend the night with me?"

"Like in all night, the whole night, together, just us; doing what?"

"What we didn't get to do the last time we were together."

"Well Ryan, if the last time we were together is any indication, I don't know what we're going to do after ten minutes."

"Jayne, I have a confession to make. I've never done the real thing, I'm a virgin, and I need some help learning what to do. Last time I just chickened out when it came time to put up or shut up. Can you help me out? I'll do better I promise."

"I suppose I can tell my mom I'm going to sleep over with Nola Sue. She'll cover for me if she needs to. Where are we going to spend the night?"

"At my house."

"Are your folks out of town or something?"

"No."

Jayne said sarcastically, "Your folks are at home and you're going to have me over for the night. How do you plan to get away with that? I'm not climbing in a bedroom window or anything like that."

"No Jayne, nothing like that. It'll be ok with my folks; they know what Mary and I are doing. Mary's had guys over all week. They think it's good for us to get experience with as many partners as we can."

"Oh come on Ryan. Are you telling me that you're going to take me to your house, introduce me to your parents, take me to your bedroom, and screw me all night while they watch television in the living room? I don't believe a word your saying. Either you've totally lost your mind, or you think I've lost mine. Parents don't do that!"

"Ours do. They were where we are at one time in their lives, and they know we're going to do just what we're doing, so they gave us some rules and their reserved blessing."

"And the rules are?"

I gave her the rules and the reason for them and she said, "Makes sense to me. If this catches on like the fifties clothes are doing, it's apt to be a fun time at Jefferson High this year. You're really not pulling my leg, are you?"

"No. It's the truth. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Ryan, my folks aren't as enlightened as yours so I don't think that's a very good idea. I'll walk over to Nola Sue's and you can pick me up there. What time?"

"Is seven ok?"

"Seven's great."

My next class was algebra and it's all the way across the building and upstairs. I had plenty of time so I saunter slowly down the hall thinking, I'm going to have my first all the way sex, in less than eight hours. I need to think of something special to do for Jayne so she'll remember what she did for me. Flowers would be nice but they go away so quick. If I knew what kind of music she likes I could get her a CD, but I haven't the slightest idea what her taste in music is. She doesn't wear any pierced jewelry so I guess she isn't up for piercing. A toe-ring? Too corny, besides I hate those things, they look so gross... I've got it, a very sexy naughty piece of lace lingerie, I'll bet she'd like that and I'm sure I would too.

When school let out, I hightailed it for the Victoria's Secret shop in the mall. I stalled around outside, embarrassed to be shopping a place like that, but I finally got up the nerve and went in.

A clerk came up behind me and asked, "Are you buying something for your mother Ryan?" I whirled around, and there with a wicked grin on her face, was Marty Gordon. I turned red I'm sure and stammered, "Uh... Well... Not exactly."

"Oh, do you know someone else intimately enough to be shopping for her here, or are you a closet cross dresser? And don't tell me it's for your sister. I won't buy that."

She was having a great time making me squirm. I told her, "Marty I hope before the night's over, I will know someone intimately enough to give her a gift from here."

"Oh shoot, I thought it might be for me."

"I don't know you that well... Yet."

"Going for the whole ball of wax, are you? Come on tell me who the lucky girl is."

"I don't kiss and tell."

"Ok, what do you have in mind?"

"A naughty, skimpy, lacey, next to nothing something."

"What color?"

"Red."

"Oh lord you are serious aren't you? What size?"

"I haven't the slightest idea."

"Do I know her?"

"Yeah."

"Then you're going to have to tell me who she is so I can know the right size."

I leaned down and whispered conspiratorially in her ear, "Jayne Rogers."

She caught her breath and said, "So you're the one she quit Robby for. That was a good move for her. Does this mean I'm out of luck for my first time with you?"

"Of course not. We're not going to be going steady or anything like that. I have a lot of playing around to do and she should too."

"So why the expensive gift?"

"Well after all, it's the first time and it should be memorialized somehow."

"Come on Ryan, you can't believe it's her first time, she's been going with Robby for a long time. I know from personal experience he wouldn't have a steady that doesn't put out.... Oh shit, it isn't her first time it's yours! I thought I was the only remaining member of the Jefferson High Virgins Society. My God Ryan, if you're as good as you are now without ever doing the deed, I can't imagine what's going to happen when you have some experience. I'll bet there are a lot of liaisons at Jefferson that won't survive your resignation from the Society. Come on, I know just the thing for this occasion."

I took the almost nothing, red sexy thing home and spread it out on the bed in my room, had a bite to eat and walked over to Nola Sue's house to get Jayne. Nola and Jayne were sitting in the porch swing chatting when I walked up. It was a perfect night, cool with a slight breeze and the smell of orange blossoms faintly in the air.

"You two are a perfect match for the night. Beautiful, inviting, almost too much beauty to behold all at once."

"Do you think he's trying to talk us into the sack Nola?"

"He is full of blarney isn't he, but it's kind of nice for a change. I haven't been genuinely complimented by a boy for a long time."

Jayne said, "Sir Ryan, are you hinting that I might have the pleasure of your company this eve?"

"Why yes Lady Jayne, as a matter of fact I am. Would you accompany me to my castle where we can proceed with the night's festivities?"

"Princess Nola, might I request your permission to retire with Sir Ryan to his abode?"

"But of course Lady Jayne. Would that it were that I was invited, but alas due to the vapors it was not to be tonight. Farewell and enjoy the planned activities in my absence."

We nearly laughed ourselves hoarse.

As Jayne and I walked to my house, we didn't have much to say. I was having feelings for Jayne that were strange to me. A tenderness and affection I hadn't felt for a girl before. It felt good.

"Jayne, I'd like to introduce you to my parents, Vivian and Maurice Donahue. Mom and Dad, meet Jayne Rogers. She has graciously agreed to spend the night and exorcise my virginity."

Jayne turned beet red and stammered, "Ryan, you're embarrassing me talking to your parents that way."

Dad said, "Jayne, don't be embarrassed. Is it your first time too?"

"No, I'm an old hand, but this may well be my first good time. I hope it is anyway."

I took her to my room, closed the door, and said, "Would you believe I'm nervous."

Jayne replied, "Yeah, so am I . . . What's that on your bed?"

"A present for you. Do you like it?"

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Can I try it on?"

"Be my guest."

Jayne began a parody of a sensuous strip act that was so funny I nearly wet my pants trying not to laugh out loud. She never ceased to amaze me with her sense of humor. When she was totally naked, she brought the negligee over to me and said, "Please put this on me. That way it will be a first for me too. I've never been dressed by a boy, only undressed."

Marty was right, it was perfect for Jayne. It concealed nothing but somehow made everything you saw more enticing. Red, almost invisible lace and net that clung in exactly the right places.

"Ok, style show's over. Time to get down to business. I'm about to melt and we haven't even touched yet. You've been all over me but I haven't even seen what you've got. It's show and tell time." As she unbuttoned my shirt, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and dropped them around my ankles. I kicked off my shoes, stepped out of my pants, took off my shirt, and stood there in my jockey shorts. My cock was trying to climb over the elastic of my shorts.

Jayne's eyes widened as she pulled down my shorts revealing my entire tool. She grabbed it and squeezed hard as she caught her breath and said, "I've never seen one out in the open like this. It feels so good I want it in me."

"Let's not rush, we've got all night," I said as I carefully removed her red negligee and moved us to the bed. I kissed her hungrily, massaged her breasts and kissed them, nibbled her neck, her ears, moved back to those lovely breasts as I slid my hand across her belly and into her crotch.

She opened her legs, inviting me to rub her pussy lips and I obliged. She guided my finger inside her and moved it back and forth rubbing the lips then moved it to her clit. I rubbed around and around her clit as she threw her head from side to side. When I moved down and licked her clit then sucked it; she tensed her whole body and moaned, "Oh my God, I'm dying. I can't stand it. It's so good and just goes on and on and on!"

When it subsided a bit she looked at me. She was sweating and panting like she had just run a marathon.

"Ryan, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, that was great wasn't it?"

"Great for me but now I've done to you what you did to me last time. I've finished, and you're left holding the bag. I know your cock must be ready to explode and I'm a wreck."

"Jayne, you're not finished, you're just getting started. Here, put this condom on me while you rest."

I rolled over on my back; she straddled my legs and unrolled the condom on my cock, then said, "Can we really still do it? I mean after I came that hard. I've never done that more than once."

"The next one will be even better, and you can have as many as you want. Are you ready or do you want more foreplay?"

"I'm so ready it hurts."

"Since you're the only one with a license, you drive."

"You want me on top?"

"Right."

Jayne raised her hips and I positioned my cock at the entry point. She lowered herself slowly sliding onto me. "I've never done it this way either. I thought you were the one with no experience ... Oh, that's so good. Can I have some more?"

"You can have all I've got," I replied as I felt her hot muscles caressing my cock.

It isn't possible for anything to feel that good. She was about half way down when she gasped, took the rest of it with one lunge, threw her head back, and arched her back as her muscles clamped my cock. I couldn't hold back anymore; I exploded like I've never done before, I almost passed out.

Time stood still for a while. Jayne shuddered, rocked back and forth, moaned, after a time relaxed, and fell over on her side, disengaging my cock in the process. I took the used condom off and spooned up behind her. She was panting so hard she couldn't speak. When she began to regain control I asked, "Are you ok?"

"No . . . I died . . . Twice . . . Came back to life . . . I think. Ryan, I thought you were the virgin. I thought I'd had sex. If what I just had was sex, I've never had sex, I don't know what it was but it wasn't what we just did. How do you know so much when you've never done it before?"

"I read a lot, but that doesn't prepare you for the real thing. That was the most spectacular thing I've ever experienced. I had no idea anything could be that intense. Want to go again Jayne?"

"How can we go again? You're limp and I'm exhausted; I don't have the strength to endure another orgasm . . . I don't think I do . . . what are you doing? Oh God it feels so good when you massage my tits . . . are you getting hard again? Can we really endure another one of those?"

Jayne turned on her back and I attacked her nipples with my mouth. She moaned softly, saw that my cock was hardening, grabbed it, rubbed the head with her thumb, and that finished the job. I grabbed another condom from my drawer and handed it to her.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said as she rolled the condom on and slid down my cock again. Jayne rode me in slow strokes the full length of my cock for a while, and then she would use just the head with faster strokes, and then back to slow strokes the full length again back and forth.

She began to tense up and breathe more rapidly so I rubbed her clit with my finger. A few more strokes and an orgasm overtook her. She slowed down her strokes but didn't stop entirely and I nearly came when her pussy, which was already tight, clamped down on my cock as she stroked slowly. Her orgasm kept going, she was holding her breath, and then she opened her mouth and said, "Oh shit, shit, shit, shit, I can't stand it if it gets any better... and it just keeps getting better. Aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh," as every muscle in her body tensed. She stayed that way for a few seconds then fell over against my chest and collapsed. Her heart was beating so fast I couldn't even count it. She was drenched with sweat and her breathing was so shallow I had trouble detecting it.

I rubbed her butt and her back gently and gradually her breathing and heartbeat became more normal. She put her hands on my chest and pushed herself erect.

"I'm so sorry Jayne; I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you all right?"

"Hurt me? If that's hurt then I look forward to being dead. There's a lot of difference between being hurt and being pleasured beyond the ability to endure it. I am tired though. I see you're still up, I guess I got ahead of you. I'm such a wanton bitch, all of a suddenly. Can you hurry if I go again? I don't think it will take me long."

It didn't take either one of us long. I waited for her and we came together. Her orgasm wasn't as big as the last one, but I'd been waiting a long time and mine was staggering. She got off and rolled over on her back with her legs apart and her knees bent with a dreamy look on her face and said, "Did I do ok?"

"Jayne, you did a lot better than ok. All I wanted was for you to enjoy it and not be disappointed because I didn't know what to do."

"Oh, you know what to do alright. What time is it?"

"Almost nine."

"Can I take a shower?"

"We'll take one together."

"I don't think so Ryan, I can tell I'm going to have trouble walking tomorrow. I'm sore already and I don't think I can handle you any more tonight."

"Ok, you go first; it's through that door to your right. There should be plenty of towels and soap. Do you need some shampoo and stuff from Mary?"

"Shampoo and a blow drier would be nice."

"I'll get them for you Jayne." I put on a robe, went to Mary's room, and tapped on the door.

Mary said, "Come in."

I went in. She was in bed naked, with Benny's cock in her hand, her tit in his mouth, and his fingers in her pussy.

I said, "Way to go Benny! Mary, Jayne needs some shampoo and a blow drier, can you spare some?"

"Sure Ryan, help yourself... Benny if you fold on me now I'll have your balls for breakfast."

I took the things Jayne needed back to my bathroom. When I opened the shower door to hand Jayne the shampoo she ripped off my robe and pulled me in the shower with her.

She put my mouth on her tit and I got hard again immediately. She soaped my cock and gave me a hand job right on the spot. When I came she said, "I've wanted to do that to someone since before I lost my cherry."

"Well, I've wanted to have someone do that to me for a long time, now."

"You're welcome."

We washed each other and of course, my cock got hard again. Jayne said, "My God Ryan, do you carry that woody around with you all the time?"

"No, only when I see or have my hands on a beautiful girl like you. Your breasts are absolutely perfect. Just like the rest of you. How could I be so lucky? Why did you agree to do this with me? You could have any guy, and probably most of the teachers in school."

"I'll tell you something Ryan. Good looking girls don't get many propositions, especially when they're going steady with the most popular guy in school. I think none of the other guys think they have a chance so they don't risk it. I'm very glad you did. I could have graduated without knowing how wonderful sex can be."

We both got dried off; Jayne finished her hair and asked me, "Would you do me a really big favor please?"

"I'd do anything for you as I'm sure you know by now. Do you want me to kill myself, or cut off my dick, or swear I'll never have sex with anyone but you? Just tell me and I'll comply instantly."

"I'd like you to take me home and talk to my parents with me. I want them to know what happened tonight. I don't want to hide what I'm doing anymore and I need your moral support or I'll chicken out."

"What's your dad going to think about that? Do you think he'll kill me, or just beat the living shit out of me?"

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers
1...345678