Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "The fabric of this blouse rubbing against my nipples is arousing."

"I can see that, and I'll bet everybody else can too. You're enjoying being the maverick aren't you Mary?"

"Yeah, it's such a turnaround; I'm a little uneasy with no experience at being in the limelight."

"Well enjoy it, you've got it coming, and you learn fast."

The hall was crowded, and kids were pushing and shoving trying to get to Mary. We were separated so I went on to class. It was a rather uneventful day for me but I couldn't wait for more hand work with Nola, and the debriefing I was going to get from Mary tonight.

Nola Sue was already in her chair in band when I got there. I winked at her as I went by and she grinned and did a waving motion with her hand like she was fanning her crotch. I guess she's still likes me. I'm a little worried how to handle the birth control issue with her, since she can't get the pills without her mom knowing, we may have to settle for foreplay forever. I hope not. When band was finally over and we were walking to my house for another session, holding hands, I asked, "Nola, do you intend to go all the way with me?"

Nola put on her stern voice again and said, "There you go again making dirty advances to a known to be good girl. How dare you suggest that I want to sleep with you? The only way I would consider that would be if you asked me nicely and we could do it this afternoon. I don't want to rush you or anything but it's been two whole days and I don't know if I can hold out any longer," She said, grinning as she batted her eyelids coyly.

"God knows I'm willing but there's a problem."

"Oh shit, here it comes; you can't screw me because you're gay."

"I'm not gay; I want you so much it hurts. It isn't me. My folks have put some barriers in the way."

"Your folks know we plan to screw each other? They know it's me Nola Sue Deming?"

"I'm afraid so."

"I'm dead, your Mom knows my Mom and she'll tell her and I'll never get out of the house again until I'm fifty-five years old. How could you tell them?"

I gave her the whole story about Mary spilling her guts, all that transpired, and how Nola had helped Mary and what Nola and I were doing. How we got their grudging permission to do what we want and the conditions we had agreed to.

"They told you to go ahead and screw your brains out? That you had their blessing?"

"Not exactly their blessing, but at least they're not going to send us to jail."

"They're not going to report what we're doing to anyone? I can't believe it. I simply can't believe it. Why can't my mom be like that? So what's the problem?"

"You have to be on birth control."

"Why?"

"Because you don't want to get pregnant, and I don't want you to get pregnant, and your mom doesn't want you to get pregnant, plus Mary and I both promised not to indulge unless the girl's on birth control and the boy uses condoms."

"How do I get on the pill?"

"A doctor has to give you a prescription."

"Can I get them without my mom knowing?"

"I don't see how. I doubt any doctor would prescribe them without parental permission."

"Then I guess I'll just have to find somebody else to do it with."

"I'd rather you didn't do that."

Nola replied peevishly, "Why? You don't care enough to find a way for us to do it, so what difference does it make to you?"

"Nola, I like you a lot. We started this together, and since it's the first time for both of us I'd like it to be with each other, but even if you don't care about that and go to somebody else, please get on the pill for your own protection."

"Well, if I'm going to do that, I might just as well wait for you. I like you a lot too Ryan and I'd feel a lot safer with you than someone else. Besides, what am I supposed to do, just walk up to Robby and say, hey Rob, wanna stick me? I'll think about it, but I'm kind of out of the mood for playing around right now. I think I'll go home."

"Want me to walk you?"

"No, I'd rather be alone for a while."

The neighborhood we all live in is part of the original town. Lots of big trees, grass, and shade. Individual houses mostly, frame or stucco, a few bricks. Not rundown just older.

As Nola sauntered home brooding, she wondered, why do things have to be so difficult? Every time life seems to be going my way, something has to come along and mess it up. Here I was sure I was going to deal with my goody goody image and learn some things I thought were important, and I did, but it seems there's a lot more, and I'm not going to be able to get where I want to be. Right now, life sucks.

Mary got home about ten minutes later and I asked her expectantly, "How was your day?"

"You were right, I got brushed and touched and run into by most of the guy and even some girls, in and out of class; all accidentally of course. Jayne gave me a very stern lecture about how selfish and unfair it was of me to come out of hiding without any notice and mess up everyone's life in one day. In addition, what business did I have showing myself off to her Robby when she's invested so much in him. And this ridiculous costume I'm wearing, that's taking everybody's attention away from the other girls, meaning her of course. And why don't I just crawl back into my cocoon and make everyone's life easier?"

"And you said?"

"Nothing, I just shrugged and walked away. This is so much fun, being cause instead of effect. I though Jayne was going to have a seizure right there, and I didn't give a damn. I don't give a damn what anyone thinks except you. Robby caught me in the hall after school. He backed me up against the lockers and asked me why I showed him my tits yesterday. "Did I have something in mind for later?"

I said, "Yes I did."

He said, "What might that be?"

I said, "This, as I kneed him in the balls and walked away. He may still be trying to get up off the floor. He is such an arrogant asshole. Does he really believe I have any interest in him other than to upset that bitch Jayne?"

"Mary you're turning in to a real tigress. I'm so proud of you. I couldn't begin to pull off any of the things you've done in the last two days. Why do you have to be my sister? I want to take you to bed right now and never get up."

"Whoa Ryan, complaining about reality doesn't help anything. Where's Nola Sue? I was sure you guys would be hard at it this afternoon."

"She was here but she went home."

"What happened?"

"She wanted to go all the way this afternoon. I told her about what happened with the folks yesterday and she got all upset about not being able to get birth control pills without her mom knowing and said she wanted to be alone. She's thinking about using somebody besides me for her first time."

"That would be a terrible mistake. Would you like me to talk to her?"

"Would you?"

"I'll go over there right now."

Mary took off at a trot to go to Nola's house, and I sat and felt bad about the way I'd handled the issue.

"Hi Nola."

"Hi Mary, what are you doing over here?"

"Ryan told me about you being upset and thinking about kissing him off. I came over to try to talk you out of it."

"I can't go on birth control. No way is my mom going to let me do that."

"How can you be so sure Nola?"

"She won't even let me have a boy over after school."

"What's she afraid of?"

"That I'll bang him I guess."

"So if you're going to do that wouldn't she feel better if you were on the pill? I'll bet she's on it."

"My Mom. Sleep with a man? No way!"

"Why would you say that? She's attractive, around men all day at work, I can't believe she doesn't get hit on all the time and I'll bet she gets just as horny as the rest of us. It's not like she's never had a man. How long has your dad been gone?"

"Six years."

"That's a long time to go without. Is she ever late getting home?"

"Do you really think I'm going to ask her if she's sleeping with some married man?"

"Not hardly that way, but maybe with a little more tact."

"Mary, do you really think I might be able to talk her in to letting me get on the pill?"

"Nola, she's got to remember what it was like when she was our age. I'll bet she did her share of fooling around and that's why she's afraid you're going to too. Why not tell her what's going on and see what it gets you. You can't be much worse off than you are now. Here she comes now. Would you like me to hang around for moral support?"

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Nola, is that Mary Donahue? How nice you look Mary. Aren't those fifty's clothes you have on? I've got some of those in my closet I haven't looked at in years. What are you girls talking about?"

"Mary was just telling me that she's starting birth control pills. Do you take them Mom?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any problems with them?"

"No, actually the pills are good because you always know when your period is going to happen. It doesn't catch you by surprise anymore."

"Mrs. Deming is that the only reason you take them."

"Why do you ask Mary?"

"Nola and I were talking about the pill and I told her I thought you were probably on them. She didn't think so. I thought you probably had a male friend somewhere and needed to take them so you don't get pregnant. After all, you are attractive. I'm sure you have offers."

"Mary, don't you think it's rude to discuss things like this in front of my daughter?"

"Why rude? You're entitled to a life just like anyone else. If that includes a man or several men, I don't see the problem. It's not like you're cheating on a husband or anything."

"Mary, Nola was brought up to believe you don't have that kind of relationship with someone you're not married to."

"I... don't think that lesson stuck."

Nola shouted, "Mary! What will my mother think of me if you talk that way? You talk like I'm some kind of slut."

"What do you think of your daughter Mrs. Deming?"

"I love my daughter Mary, but she's a lot like me so I know how tempted she must be at this time in her life. I was and I almost got caught. Except for a happy accident I wouldn't have finished high school and Nola would have a sibling."

"You got pregnant Mrs. Deming?"

"Yes, but I miscarried at two months. I ended up marrying the father anyway, Nola's dad, but it didn't last. I don't want that kind of thing to happen to her."

"Mom, why haven't you ever talked with me this way? You never told me any of this. I've been sitting on an itch you can't believe and I really needed your advice about how to handle it. I only have a few months until high school's over. I don't want to go to college and be the only virgin there. Can I go on the pill now? It just might save my life."

"Have you been doing naughty things Nola Sue?"

"Yes, not the naughtiest yet, but I'm afraid I'm going to, pill or not."

"Is this why you're on the pill Mary?"

"Yes, I'm planning to be sexually active soon. At least I hope it's soon."

"Do your folks know?"

"Yes, they're not too happy about it but they gave in when I said I was going to do it one way or the other."

"Do you have someone in mind Nola?"

"I do, Mary's Brother, Ryan."

"Is he the one you've been doing naughty things with?"

"Uh huh."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Two days."

"I wondered what happened to put you in such a good mood. Well, you could have made a worse choice. We'll get you on the pill but realize it may take as much as a month to get you established, and I don't want any risks taken till then."

"Thanks Mom, you don't know how happy you've made me this afternoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you, but you didn't answer the question about men in your life."

"I get by. I'm going to make supper, you want to stay Mary?"

"I think I've done enough damage for one day. I'd better get home. Bye Mrs. Deming."

"Good bye, Mary."

Before she left Mary said, "Nola, what's it feel like to have Ryan touching you?"

"It's wonderful; he has such gentle hands and only wants me to feel good. He doesn't do it for his own pleasure, although I know he enjoys it as much as I do, he does it for me. It's gotten to where I have an orgasm just walking home with him, knowing what's coming."

"Do you think I can find somebody to do that for me?"

"Ryan's the only boy I've had anything to do with that way, so I can't be much help there. Sorry."

Walking back home Mary thought -- What the hell am I doing? I'm all but committed to going to bed with somebody before the month is out and I have no idea what that means. I've never even been kissed by a boy. Except for Ryan I don't even know a boy and let's face it, I've really only known him for a couple of days. Strange how absolute hatred can turn itself around in just a few minutes. Where does hatred go when it leaves? ---- Oh oh, the opposite of hate is love. If I love him as much as I hated him I'm in deep do do. He's my brother. I can't be in love with my brother. Not that way. Love him, ok. In love with him, not ok. Dad knew, I don't know how he knew but he did, that's why rule one, but he only took intercourse off the table. Could I trust Ryan to be as good to me as he is to Nola Sue and not be overcome by temptation? Could he teach me enough to turn me loose on mankind with a prayer of surviving?

When Mary got back from Nola Sue's and told me what happened, I was disappointed and said, "I guess we're all stuck for a month then."

"It looks that way."

"Do you have a game plan for the month?"

"Well sort of, but I have a problem. I want to do what you and Nola Sue are doing but I don't have anybody to do it with, and I don't have any idea what to do if I found someone. Can you help me out here?"

"You told me to keep my hands to myself in no uncertain terms, didn't you?"

"I admit it, that's what I said."

"Have you changed your mind?"

"Do you see any other way?"

"I don't want to see any other way. I'm infatuated with you. I have to get my hands on you and touch you in all those places that just yearn to be touched."

"Can I trust you not to break rule number one? Even if I beg you to."

"To tell the truth I don't know. If you begged I just might not be strong enough to turn you down."

"Well then, I guess I'd better not beg. Give me five minutes and come to my room."

When I opened the door, she was standing in the middle of the room in her birthday suit. I had seen her naked yesterday but only briefly. Now I was overwhelmed by what I saw. Beautiful red hair, perfectly sized firm conical breasts with small pink nipple, a small waist, narrow hips, all together an athletic figure. She had her hair up in a ponytail, a little bit of makeup and she was breathtaking. She couldn't be more perfect if I'd designed her myself. I took her in my arms and kissed her hungrily, teasing her tongue until she teased back. I caressed her back and down to her hips, rubbing her softly while still maintaining the tongue tease. Mary moaned softly, put her arms around my neck, and melted against my chest. I nibbled her ear lobe, blew lightly in her ear, kissed her neck, then her shoulder, all the things she couldn't do for herself.

She began to tremble then said, "Nola told me what it was like but I had no idea it would be so exciting. Please do my breasts, like you've been wanting to. I know I'll come if you do. Oh yes, that feels so good. Now the other one. Now with the mouth, oh God this is so much better with someone else doing it. There's so much I've missed. Ryan, teach me what I need to know."

"I will Mary, I will." And I did.

After she came to, Mary said, "Ryan, that was wonderful, but for both our sakes I think we should leave it there. If we pursue it any farther we'll be asking for serious trouble."

I hated to, but I had to agree. If I spent much more time in foreplay with Mary, I knew I'd drill her in spite of us both. "Yeah, you're right; we're now off limits to each other that way, but I'm glad we had what we did."

"Me too."

"Do you have a plan?"

"I'm going to spend my month doing what you and I did, with as many guys as I can manage. I'll weed them out and then decide who to start with. I'm going to take Dads advice and make it with as many as I can. What about you?"

"I committed to Nola that we would be each other's first, so I'll have to wait too, otherwise I'd try to find someone already on the pill and get started right away. You're going to have an easier time making it with a lot of partners than I am. It only takes five minutes to buy a condom. In fact, if you're smart you'll carry a few with you just for emergencies. No waiting, do it any time, any place. I on the other hand, should apply for a commission from whoever makes birth control pills. I'm going to increase their consumption dramatically, but I have to sell the girl on them first, and then hope she can sell her folks and then wait a month for my reward."

"Hey I hadn't thought about carrying condoms myself. Good idea. I'm going to tease Robby away from Jayne and not give him anything but a hard time. Why don't you go after her? I know they've been getting it on for a while, maybe she's in the mood for a little extracurricular activity, if she isn't already doing somebody else on the side."

"But she's such a bitch, I'm not sure I want to have anything to do with her."

"She's built though. I've seen her in the shower at gym class and they're real. You'd like them a lot. They're just your style. If you want to give her what she deserves, bring her to the edge and stop. It'll make her crazy, believe me I know."

"How do I explain that?"

"Tell her she's so hot you just went off. She has no idea that any guy can go more than once. Take her home and let her pant. But don't take her home too quick or she'll just get herself off and not suffer."

"Mary you're cruel."

"Yeah, you have no idea."

The halls at Jefferson High are lined with lockers on both sides and two levels high. If you have a top locker you're at the mercy of whoever has the locker below you because you can't both get in front of your locker at the same time. I had to wait after first period for access to my locker. As I was closing my door, Jayne Rogers rushed by, behind me.

I caught up with her as she started up the stairs. "Hey Jayne, wait up."

"You're Ryan Donahue, aren't you?" She does have a great pair all right.

"That's me. You want to go out tomorrow night?"

"What's the matter with you? Don't you know I'm going steady with Robby?"

"That what I heard, but I think Robby forgot, because he's hitting on my sister Mary right now. I thought you might want to show him two can play that game."

"I don't believe you."

"Just look over there. Don't they look cozy?"

"That bastard, I'll show him. Sure, I'll go out with you. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at seven thirty."

"What are we going to do?"

"You'll see."

"What should I wear?"

"As little as possible."

Much as I dislike her, she is a looker. I got Dad to loan me the car, I got a box of candy and was at her door promptly at seven thirty. I rang the bell and she answered, stepped outside, and said, "How do I look?"

"Great. I like the blouse and the shorts are good, too. You have a fantastic figure."

"Why thank you Ryan, I'm glad you like it."

She knows what's coming and isn't bothered at all. No bra and a scoop neck top. I'm sure she thinks she'll tell Robby what I did to her and he'll beat the shit out of me. By the time I get through with her she'll be begging for more.

I took her out to park a long way from her house and started handling her. She didn't protest; in fact, she was cooperating enthusiastically with me. After a while, I could tell she was beginning to get excited. Her breathing was fast, her skin flushed, and she was squirming. It was time to turn it off.

123456...8