Mary and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan, are you obsessed with tits?"

"You bet your life I am. Every part of the female form is important but a perfect pair of boobs is an achievement that needs to be acknowledged; so, I'm saluting your genius for producing the monumental creations I see before me now. Why don't you want to tell me how long it took you to make them?"

"Because we don't have a lot of time here Ryan, and I don't want to waste it talking about something I had no control over and didn't plan. What I want is for you to quit stalling, and explore me and touch me and kiss me, especially those tits you're so obsessed with. If you wait any longer, I'll start to think you just wanted to embarrass me. Have you changed your mind about me since you got a look at my tits? I've waited years to have someone fondle and kiss them. What's the matter Ryan?"

"It's just that I'm overwhelmed with my good fortune Nola. Like you, I've waited years for this moment and I can't believe it's happening with you. It's simply perfect, and you're simply perfect, and I'm an unbelievably lucky klutz that's hit the jackpot and I can't believe it. I guess I'm afraid I'll wake up and find this is all just another wet dream. How can you be so calm when I'm dying of fright?"

Nola turned around, walked to one of the two twin beds in my bedroom, laid down on her back and beckoned to me, with a crooked finger, to join her. She'd chosen the bed on the right so that when I went to it, her head was on my left and her feet on my right. I looked down lovingly at her and she said, "Nothing to be afraid of Ryan. I won't bite, I promise."

I knew I'd run out of time so I laid down beside Nola and began gently rubbing my finger around her left tit, not touching the nipple, which immediately erected, just aching to be licked and kissed, but I kept teasing it, rubbing round and round, lower and higher but not quite touching it.

My cock was so hard I just knew if I moved, it would break into a million pieces. Nola was looking at me with such intensity I couldn't decide what she was thinking, but I knew I couldn't tease any longer, so I took that beautiful nipple, atop that beautiful conical tit in my mouth.

Nola moaned and said, "I had imagined this happening sometime, but my imagination wasn't nearly up to the task. It's amazing how intense it feels."

I wanted to answer but my mouth was full, my cock was on the verge of splitting open, and I didn't think Nola had any idea how intense this felt to me. I knew I had to do something or I was going to cum in my shorts, and I didn't want to do that. In fact, I didn't want to cum at all right now. It was too soon, and there was too much ahead for it to end now.

"Nola, I've got a problem."

"What's the matter Ryan? Don't you like my tits? Aren't the big enough? I knew somehow that this was too good to be true. You're going to dump me, aren't you? Mary said I'd need to lead you some but you're quitting before I've had a chance to show you anything. What's wrong Ryan? You can tell me."

"It's embarrassing as hell Nola. I don't have the slightest intention of dumping you, it's just that I'm about to have a serious and very embarrassing sexual accident and I need to back off here and slow down a little. Ok?"

"What's the problem Ryan?

"I'm within about three seconds of cumming in my pants."

"So? Isn't that what we're here for? I'm assuming you mean you're about to have an orgasm. Why is that embarrassing or accidental?"

"For one thing it's messy. For another it means I'll be through, at least for a while."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Be patient and understanding and give me a few minutes. I need to go to the bathroom and relieve the problem. Then when I've recovered, we'll continue and you can have your turn. I'm sorry, I didn't know I was going to lose control like this, but I've never been here before either, so I'm playing it by ear."

"You're sure you're not just disappointed in me Ryan. If you need some time that's ok, but if you're just trying to bug out on me, don't do it this way. Just tell me and I'll go home and kill myself and then you won't have to put up with me bugging you anymore.

"Nola, I'll make a deal with you. If you'll quit putting yourself down, I'll walk through hell naked to get my hands and mouth on you. I just need a few minutes, and then some guidance from you, and I'll be fine. All I want is to please you, so you won't run off and recruit some other guy to do what I, so desperately want to get right."

"Sorry Ryan, I'm just terrified I won't live up to your expectations. Go do what you need to do and I'll be here when you get back. Ok?"

I went to the bathroom, stroked my cock three times, and deposited enough cum in the pot to impregnate a hundred women. I splashed my face with cool water, washed my hands and dried everything off. When I got back to the bedroom, Nola had removed the rest of her clothing, including her shoes and she was laying stretched out on the bed waiting for me. When I saw her, I instantly got hard again, and was happy to know I could come back so quickly.

I guess Mary did indeed have a talk with her because she very gently led me in the directions I needed to go, without any invalidation or making fun of me.

I got to see an orgasm in action and I realized us guys have been shortchanged in the sex arena. With girls, every orgasm they have gets better and better until they collapse with exhaustion. With guys, although I found out my refraction time is quite short, the orgasms don't accumulate and build with us in the same way they do with girls.

When we knocked off after an hour, Nola said, "Ryan, I'm so thankful I had a chance to get you. You understand so well and so fast what I like; what makes me feel good, and you're so unselfish with me. To think, except for Mary's condition and my hitting on you we wouldn't be here doing this and I would still be so unhappy. Thank you and thank whatever the 'powers that be' are, for finding you for me. Maybe next time you'll show me what I can do for you."

I walked her home and kissed her soundly before I said goodbye. I was walking two feet off the ground on the way back home. I'm going to get as much playtime as I can handle, and to think a week ago I was alone and miserable and my sister hated me. Mary was home, still dressed to kill when I got back. The time I had spent with Nola had definitely helped with my hormones. At least I could keep myself from raping Mary. The folks arrived shortly after that.

Mom took one look at Mary, who was grinning like a Cheshire cat, and frowned. I had a shit-eatin' grin on my face I couldn't turn off, and she looked at me and frowned again. She said, "Mary what are you doing wearing my best dress up outfit. Are you playing grownup or what?"

"Mary said, "Mom, I wore it to school today."

"You did what? Come over here, I want to look at you."

Mary walked over to mom and stood in front of her. Mom took the vest off, saw the see thru blouse and no bra, and said, "Why aren't you in detention for six weeks?"

"Principal Grimes was very complimentary about the way I looked. Of course, he didn't see what you're looking at, only the football captain saw that."

"You showed the football captain your tits?"

"Yeah, I think he liked them."

"Maurice, you'd better come in here, someone's kidnapped our children and left two look-alikes in their place."

Dad came into the room, took one look a Mary, and said, "Jesus Christ Mary, what happened to you. The last time I saw you I wouldn't have admitted you were my daughter and now look at you, you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Maurice, she wore that outfit to school today and showed her tits to the football captain."

Dad said, "Turn around Mary."

She did, dad coughed, sputtered and said, "When did you grow those? I haven't seen any that beautiful since your mother and I were making out in the back seat of my car at drive in movies in nineteen-forty-eight. I'm surprised they didn't send you home from school."

"I had this on." As she put the vest back on and tucked it around her breasts.

"Well if you showed him what I saw I'm sure he starched his shorts on the spot."

"MAURICE! How can you encourage her like that?"

"Vivian, they're both eighteen and as good as adults. Sometimes I think you mothers would keep them innocent till they're forty. Don't you remember those days at the drive in? We necked, petted, caressed, and stroked until we were so hot I knew we were both going to die. Don't tell me you didn't love it. Do you think they aren't going to do the same things, regardless of what we have to say about it? We sure did."

"Yes, I suppose they will. Mary what happened? Until a few days ago, you were surly and withdrawn and you didn't want anything to do with anybody. Every time I tried to talk to you, you just bit my head off, so what changed? Have you slept with someone?"

Mary told them the whole story about her unhappy five years and how we solved it, in great and vivid detail, including Nola's and my part in it and what Mary and I had almost done. Me... I just kept trying to disappear completely. She even told them what Nola and I were doing. I just knew I was dead. I'd been wanting to do things with my sister you're not supposed to do with your sister and doing things with another girl that I'm sure they imagined were worse than they were.

There was a very long, very pregnant silence. I was about to try to talk my way out of it when Dad said, "Vivian, come with me." And they went to their bedroom.

I walked over to where Mary was sitting, went around behind her chair, opened her vest, cupped both of her breasts, and said, "Since I'll be dead soon I just have to have one feel. Why did you spill your guts?"

Mary leaned her head back against my chest and said, "I couldn't think of any lie big enough to cover us. Don't worry about it; it's not going to be as bad as you think. It will be a real relief not to have to hide what's going on or lie all the time. And by the way keep your hands to yourself." While in her mind she was thinking, this is going to be tough, I really like it when he touches me, but I know I shouldn't let him do it . . . Should I?

"Ok, ok. What do you suppose Mom and Dad are doing?"

"I'd guess they're either having some really good sex or trying to figure out how to dispose of our bodies without getting caught."

"Or maybe both. Let's give them another twenty minutes, then check to make sure they haven't committed mutual suicide... Just kidding."

When they came back, I could have been caught with my hands full of breasts but I wasn't that lucky.

Dad said, "Let's go to the dining room table and have a board meeting."

When we were comfortably seated he continued, "Your mother isn't in agreement with everything I'm going to say but she's agreed I should handle this situation, so here's the drill. Have you had sex with each other?"

"No."

"No."

"Have you had sex with anyone else?"

"No."

"No."

"Are you close to having sex with someone?"

"I think Ryan's closer than I am, dammit."

"Is that right Ryan?"

"Well, I'm sort of committed I guess."

"What does that mean?"

"I think that's where Nola Sue wants and expects it to go."

"How long have you two been fooling around?"

"Two days."

"That long huh?"

"And are you and Mary fooling around too."

"No, but that's not my fault."

"You're really experienced aren't you?"

"Hey Dad, Ryan has a real talent. Nola Sue said he took her from a neurotic bundle of nerves to multi-orgasmic in two days. She said he's terrific at foreplay."

"Maurice, why don't you take some lessons from your son? Even single orgasmic sounds good to me."

Mary said, "Mom, have you been faking it all these years?" Mom didn't answer that one.

"Ryan and I will have to take that up later, for now rule one -- Mary and Ryan do not have intercourse with each other. Do you both understand and agree?"

"Ryan?"

"Yes I understand why it has to be that way but I don't like it."

"Mary?"

"Yes, I don't have any intention of playing house with my brother, but I must warn you that I'm going to have a boy and soon. Ryan and Nola let me out of prison, but I missed five years of boy/girl stuff and I need to catch up. Like Now! If you and mom can't accept that fact, you'd better lock me in the attic because that's what it's going to take to stop me."

"Rule two, Mary goes on birth control tomorrow."

Mary said, "Now that I like."

"Three, Ryan gets a large supply of condoms tomorrow."

"Four, neither one of you has sex without the boy using a condom, and the girl being on the pill.

"Why both Dad?"

"Condoms protect from STD's and help prevent pregnancy. The pill isn't foolproof and neither is a condom but with both you have a good chance of not getting either."

"What's STD stand for?"

"Sexually transmitted disease."

"Nobody either one of us would go to bed with would have a STD."

"Famous last words. Don't ever make the mistake of counting on that while you're sleeping around. That's all the rules. I'll make a request that you be discreet. Don't rub your noses in the freedom you just got. There are still a lot of parents out there that won't like what we're doing and I'm not sure we wouldn't get in trouble with the law if somebody complained. Plus, a word of advice to both of you. Don't limit yourself to one partner. You're too young and inexperienced to even think you're able to pick your life's partner now. Spread it around and find out what you like and what you don't. Your mom and I would've had an easier time if we'd had more experience before we leaped into marriage. You've got the rest of high school and college to get through. That's it, any comments or questions?"

Mary and I were both stunned; we had just been given permission to ignore all the outmoded sexual taboos by our parents, even if they didn't have much choice.

Mary recovered first and said, "I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say this is the greatest present any parent ever gave any child in the history of the world. You've just made it possible for us to talk to you frankly about the most troublesome aspect of the lives of kids our age. It's something so unexpected I wouldn't have considered it even possible an hour ago."

Mom and Dad both had tears in their eyes and so did Mary and I.

I said, "Amen to that."

"Mom?"

"Yes Mary."

"What was the dress fashion when you were in high school?"

"We were 'bobby soxers'."

"What in the world is a 'bobby soxer'?"

"We were called that because we all wore bobby sox."

"And what are bobby sox?"

"White cotton sox, almost like athletic sox of today with the top folded down twice. Every girl wore them exactly the same way and they were always white."

"Why bobby?"

"I have no idea where bobby came from, probably the same place as bobby pins."

"What else did you wear?"

"Hair very much like yours is now, pony tail and bangs. Hair was the largest variant allowed. Plaid pleated mid knee-length skirt. Various colors were allowed but the plaid pattern was always the same. Slick clinging rayon or nylon buttoned blouse to show off the bust or a tight clinging sweater when the weather was cool, and saddle oxfords. I know, what are saddle oxfords, come on and I'll show you."

Mom and Mary went to rummage in some closet somewhere and left Dad and me in the dining room. He had a wistful look on his face as if he was remembering his days in high school. "Hey Dad, anything you want to talk about?"

"I was just remembering when your Mother was dressing like that. She was so compellingly beautiful; I couldn't stay away from her. We finally got together about the middle of our senior year and started messing around. There were no birth control pills then and condoms were kind of hard to come by for young men. My father died when I was nine and my Mom didn't re-marry until I was fourteen. My step dad didn't warn me about unprotected sex, I guess he thought I already knew, so being very naïve about such things I managed to knock Mom up.

We were lucky; it was late in the school year so we managed to graduate before it was obvious. Pregnant girls didn't finish school in those days. That of course was the end of formal education for us. Back then if your parents didn't have lots of money, a married couple with a child didn't do college."

Mary and Mom came back, arms loaded with clothes and shoes, chattering and giggling and Dad shut up.

"Mary said, "Mom do you think these clothes would fit me?"

"I think so; you're about the same size as I was in high school. We wear the same size shoes and the rest should fit ok."

"Mind if I try them on?"

"No, be my guest. I sure don't have any place to wear them."

Mary began taking off her clothes and Mom shouted, "Mary, stop that, Ryan and your Dad are in the room!"

"Mom, everyone in this room has seen me naked except Ryan, and he may as well get it over with. After all, we are now a sexually liberated family, aren't we? Besides I think I may be becoming a bit of an exhibitionist, so let me practice please.

"Oh well, what's the difference now."

"Are these panties ok?"

"Sorry, we didn't wear thongs or anything close to it. I'll get you something more appropriate from my room."

Mary was totally nude; Dad was grinning and said, "Mary, you have one terrific body. You're on a par with Mom when she was your age and that's saying a lot. You're going to look like a million dollars in fifty's clothes."

Mom came back with some old-style nylon panties; they fully covered Mary from the waist, over her butt and abs to below her hips.

Mary said, "Mom these are real comfortable. They don't ride up or get in your crack or anything. I wonder why we changed to almost nothing; the thongs today are really uncomfortable."

"Mary, I don't think fashion and comfort ever met each other. At least they don't speak the same language. Let's finish dressing you, I'll show you how to fold your bobby sox tops."

"Mom, how many sets like this do you still have?"

"Oh I don't know maybe four or five."

"Do you think we could still buy them somewhere?"

"There may be some around in antique clothing stores, and if you start a fad, somebody will rush to make them again I'm sure."

Mom got Mary fixed up and they went to look in the full-length mirror in her room. Dad said, "What do you think compared to the way girls dress today?"

"I think those clothes are way better. They make Mary look clean, neat, and becoming. What did the guys wear back then?"

"Khaki pants with cuffs and a crease, sport shirts, leather shoes, almost no one wore a hat except adults, and baseball caps didn't come into style for a long time."

Mary came back and Mom went to the kitchen to start dinner. Mary said, "What do you think Ryan? Should I wear this to school tomorrow and try to start a new dress fad?"

"Mary you look fantastic, if you wear that blouse without a bra, every guy you meet in the hall is going to try to cop a feel and see if your breasts are real and that well shaped without support. Wearing that outfit is sure going to cause a stir with the girl crowd. I hope you can bring that style back, I don't like the way girls look today. It's almost like they're in a 'how sloppy and un-sexy can we look' contest."

"Ok, with five sets I can get by the rest of the year if I must. I'm going to go for it."

Mom set up an appointment with the doctor to get Mary on birth control, and Dad advanced me a dozen of his condoms until I could get a supply. "Don't use those all tomorrow; stretch them out a little till you can get a gross. It looks like you're going to need them."

I was right, when we got to school the girls were glaring at Mary, the boys were staring at her, and some of the older women teachers were nodding their heads in approval.

123456...8