Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"A surprise?" Maryjane loved surprises. "What is it dad? Tell me," she pleaded and threw herself at him. His cock was still out and very hard and she held it and if the steering wheel hadn't blocked her, she would have crawled over his lap and put him inside of her. "Please tell me dad, please. What nasty and horrible things have you and mom planned for me?" Reaching behind her, she found the lever that controlled the steering wheel and got it to move. By wiggling a little she was able to settle onto his lap. His cock was right there. "Tell me and I'll let you fuck me. You know how much I love surprises." She wiggled a little and felt the head part her lips.

"Just behave for a minute will you Maryjane," he laughed and reluctantly pulled her off his prick. It killed him to make her stop but he had to save himself for later.

"Please, please dad, tell me what you're going to make me do." Her mind spun with nasty ideas she'd heard him talk about.

Philip couldn't help laugh. "You'll find out soon enough. All you have to do is follow my lead and be yourself. I guarantee you're going to love what we have in store for you." It was all he could do not to grab her and ram her back down on his cock and fuck her. To keep focused, he remembered his last conversation with his wife.

"She's perfect Phil," Carla had told him. "I'm sure I'm right about her. I've watched her wait on girls Mj's age and she could barely keep her hands off of them. She's either a bisexual or gay. Either way, she's perfect and I'm sure if you turn on that old Stern charm, you won't have any trouble getting her to agree to what you're going to offer her."

"Ruth...? What's her last name?" Philip had asked.

Bernstein, Ruth Bernstein. She's Jewish, a widow, mid fifties...sort of reminds me of your mother" Carla knew that would turn him on. He'd recently told her of his fantasy to fuck his mother. "I'm sure you'll find her more than attractive. She has really great boobs, big and firm, just the kind you like and a great ass too," she laughed. "Your kind of woman, Mr. Stern." She held his cock and wagged her finger at him and warned him, "You have my permission to fuck her but I want to hear all the dirty details."

"Deal." Philip couldn't help smiling.

"I only wish I could be there," Carla pouted.

"Me too babe but we both agreed how we would switch off each week. Next week you're bringing Maryjane to Pastor Rick's. He and his wife Ginny were pretty damn excited when I told them about Maryjane. It seems that they've always wanted a daughter to fuck and Maryjane certainly sounds like she will fit the bill for them. But I think what really turns them on though is that you will be staying to watch them fuck her."

"It will be fun but I'm still envious of you today. Have fun and don't forget; I want to hear every detail when you two get home."

Philip watched from outside the store until he was sure he'd identified Ruth from Carla's description. It wasn't difficult. The voluptuous Mrs. Bernstein was at least twenty years older than any of the other women working in the store. He agreed with his wife's assessment of her. She did look a little like his mother and that made his dick stiffen.

As they lingered, Maryjane naturally grew impatient and couldn't wait to find out what her surprise was. "What are we waiting for dad," she asked as she admired all the beautiful lingerie in the store window. She didn't own any sexy underwear. Her father only let her wear little girl's cotton panties that were decorated with cartoon animals or pretty flowers because it turned him on to see her dressed so young. She wasn't sure if this was her surprise but she hoped so. She was tired of wearing little girl's panties.

"Be patient honey," he told her as he put his arm was around her waist and pulled her tightly to him. With his hand under her skirt and his finger probing her tight little ass, he told her, "Don't act surprised by anything I say or do, just go along with me." His finger slipped in up to the first knuckle before he pulled it out and gave her butt a playful slap. "Let's go have fun."

Ruth noticed them as soon as they entered the store and would have gone right over to them if she hadn't been waiting on another customer. She thought the girl striking, almost breathtakingly beautiful in an innocent child like way. "What a little hottie," she thought. An exciting and familiar feeling coursed between her legs as she mentally undressed the girl and pictured her naked. She's shaved. Ruth knew that for certain. She loved a shaved cunt. Quickly taking care of her customer, she moved closer. It had been more than a week since she'd last made love to another woman and she was horny, especially for a girl as young and beautiful and exotic looking as this one. It was difficult to judge her age, late teens...early twenties, she couldn't tell. Even from a distance though, she could tell by the smile on her face that she was happy and well loved; the dull florescent store lights couldn't diminish the girl's bright eyes or radiant beauty.

She wondered about the man. Was he her Sugar Daddy? Probably. 'Bastard,' she enviously thought. He might not matter though. Ruth pressed her thighs together to give her pussy a moment of relief as she thought about how much fun it would be to make love to the girl. She knew from experience, that if she were even remotely curious about women, the man wouldn't matter. As they moved closer, Ruth became even more intrigued with the half girl, half woman. Her eyes went to her breasts and it made her smile to see she was braless. Her large pink nipples pushed enticingly against her sheer blouse and begged for attention. Ruth was more than willing to provide that attention. 'More than a mouthful,' she snickered hungrily as eyed the girl's tits. From the corner of her eye, she caught the girl staring at her. She felt as if she were being appraised. Ruth returned her stare and shuddered excitedly when the girl smiled and then ran her exciting little pink tongue across her lips. Ruth was momentarily stunned because it was such an open and overt sexual come on. The girl radiated raw sex! When she looked again the sexually charged smile had been replaced with a mischievous grin. Ruth blushed like a schoolgirl. She managed to tear her eyes away long enough to take a closer look at the man. She begrudgingly thought him handsome. He had thick dark hair with a little gray on the sides and wore a warm and sexy smile. He looked confident in his dress and manor. In his early forties she guessed. 'Nice butt too,' she mischievously thought. She was bisexual, not gay but it had been awhile since she'd been with such a handsome man....without first paying for the pleasure. She didn't have a problem with prostitution or paying for sex. 'Lucky girl,' she jokingly thought.

If he was her sugar daddy, so be it. She waited on more than a few of these men over the years and knew what they wanted. They came in with their little Lolita's in tow and spent lavishly on them and bought their way between the girls's legs. Ruth was certain the beautiful and intimate lingerie they bought were torn off seconds after the girl put them on. She could hardly blame them though. She would have done the same if given the opportunity. It made her a little envious though. Most of these young girls looked and acted like cheap little mall whores, ready to fuck the first guy with a flashy car and a few dollars. This girl didn't strike her as that type though. She radiated an innocent sexual aura that both confused and intrigued her. She kept her eye on them as they moved about the store and wasn't surprised to see how possessive the man was of her. Right now he an arm draped casually over her shoulders. Ruth snickered and thought, 'he's probably hard as rock and thinking about the next time he plans on fucking her.'

What she saw him do next shocked and excited her. As she watched, the man stood behind her and slipped his arms under hers and cupped her large breasts and playfully massaging her tits. Shockingly, the girl didn't seem upset or surprised to be so publicly fondled, just the opposite in fact. Instead of pulling away, Ruth watched her impishly cover his hands and move them lavishly over both of her magnificent breast. Ruth had to squeeze her legs together to stop her cunt from exploding. She'd never been so aroused. She moved closer. She wanted to see what he might do next as well as catch a glimpse of the girl's hard nipples. 'Who does he think he is that he can practically make love to her like that?' He must think he's invisible,' Ruth silently fumed. 'Well you aren't buddy boy. I see what your doing,... you lucky bastard.' With his hands still on the girl's breast, she watched him bend and whisper something to her. The girl nodded and then turned and looked directly at her. They locked eyes and Ruth watched as the girl flicked her tongue seductively across her lips before giving her a little wave. Ruth turned embarrassingly away. She'd been caught staring. The girl's look and wave had been friendly, not defiant or mocking. The dampness spread between her legs and it was all she could do not to reach down and press her pussy through her skirt. 'My panties are getting so wet,' she silently chuckled. She was incredibly envious of the man and wished it were her hands on the girl's breasts. A rush of wicked and naughty memories flashed through her mind; memories of her father and the men he'd given her to. Without warning, she had an orgasm!

"Ahhhgghh noooo," she cried out and grabbed the counter for support. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. A spontaneous orgasm! For a moment it was difficult to stand or breath and it took her a minute to regain her composure. She definitely knew her panties were soaked now.

Philip didn't bother to hide his amused smile. He knew Ruth had seen him fondling Maryjane. The pure look of lust on her face confirmed to him that his wife was correct about her. She was the one. Now all he had to do was convince her. Initially he'd thought one of the younger, prettier, female clerks would better serve his purpose but once he had seen Ruth and the way she looked at Maryjane, he knew she was the one. He had no idea yet how he was going to convince her to have sex with his daughter but he was sure it would happen. It was time to find out.

"Hello. I was hoping you could help us," Philip said approaching her with a wide and friendly smile. His cock was still throbbing and he hoped she noticed. "We need a little help for the young lady," he said as he casually draped his hands over Maryjane's shoulder again. His fingers rested just above the swell of her unsupported breast. He looked at Ruth's nametag and pretended to read it. "Ruth is it? Do you have time to help us Ruth?" His fingers moved across the swell of Maryjane's breasts and he watched Ruth's eyes follow his hand.

Ruth embarrassingly pulled her eyes away. "Yes it's Ruth and it would be my pleasure to help you." Like a jealous lover, her eyes darted back to the girl's breasts. She half expected to see a telltale handprint over them. She didn't realize how she was licking her lips or how intently the girl was watching her. When she finally met her gaze, an innocent grin had replaced the smoldering sexual smile of a few minutes ago.

Maryjane endearingly held out her hand and formally introduced herself. "Hi Ruth, my name is Maryjane Stern, all one word but you can call me Mj for short, and this is my father, Philip." She was immediately attracted to Ruth and thought her mature and full figure hot and sexy. Minutes earlier, when her father had informing her that he wanted her to seduce Ruth, she hadn't been as confident as he was. But his command had thrilled her. She had no idea how she was supposed to make this all happen but she was excited at the prospect. Other than her mother, she'd never made love to another woman. Her pussy was already wet and tingling.

"Your father?" Ruth tried not to show her surprise or how shocked she was to learn that the man she'd just seen playing with her boobs was not some rich lover but her father. She became incredibly turned on. "Well how nice... to meet you Mj and your father," she said letting go of her hand and extending it to Philip.

"Please to meet you Ruth but please call me Phil," he said taking her hand in his and holding it warmly.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Phil and you too Mj or Maryjane, all one word." She knew she sounded nervous. Her mind was still trying to recover from the shock of finding out he was her father. Incest ran through her mind. 'How exciting,' she naughtily thought. Her infatuation for the girl was momentarily sidetracked by her father and how he was still holding her hand. Looking at him closer, she realizes how attractive he was and worst, how sexually attracted she was to him. He looked a little like her father, she thought. Shaking her head to clear that image, she managed to say, "What a beautiful daughter you have Phil, but then of course you know that." Ruth surprised herself again when she flirted with him with her eyes. She couldn't help blushing when he returned her look by ever so slightly increasing the pressure on her hand. As much as she was attracted to the girl, she couldn't deny the animal attraction she felt for him. With her eyes, she told him that she was interested and available. 'When it rains it pours,' she reflectively thought.

Philip acknowledged the intimate exchanged between them by holding her hand even longer. "Yes, she is special Ruth, just like you are." His soothing voice was meant to disarm her. By moving his other hand warmly over hers, he silently conveyed his desire for her. "Maryjane must like you Ruth. She's doesn't usually let people call her by her nickname until she has had time to get to know them much better. I'd like to think that before we leave, she will know you much better."

His subtleness wasn't lost on Ruth. "Yes, well I do too Phil and I'm flattered MJ. Your nickname is a beautiful as you are." She fought to tear her eyes from his. "And how may I help you Maryjane?" Her voice sounded less nervous now.

Philip spoke for his daughter. "Lingerie Ruth. Mj needs lingerie, lots of it. Beautiful and....sexy lingerie." He emphasized the word sexy and held Ruth's eyes. He'd had time to better assess her now and was more than taken by her radiant and mature beauty as well as her obvious sexual charm. Her stylish sliver blonde hair was attractively cut; the navy blue skirt fashionable and complimented her expensive white blouse. The sheerness of it drew his eyes to her exquisite lace bra and her more than ample breasts beneath it. He couldn't help but admire how her smooth and creamy breasts threatened to overflow her low-cut cups. He thought he saw a sliver of burgundy aureole. Her breasts reminded him of large fleshy pillows that waited to be fluffed and made love to. For jewelry, a gold, heart shaped locket hung between her pendulous breasts. He mentally undressed her. She wasn't shaved, he was sure of that. He loved a well-trimmed but full bush on an older woman. Her eyes, after she'd managed to pull them away from his cock, told him she was interested. He definitely wanted her...for Maryjane as well as himself. "You do sell sexy lingerie don't you Ruth?"

Flushed with excitement, Ruth assured him she did. "Yes of course we do Phil, some of the most beautiful lingerie in town." Her words bubbled out of her now. "You've come to the right place Mj. I'm sure we can find something beautiful and... sexy for you." She found it incredibly erotic to verbalize with such familiarity. She knew she was speaking with an intimacy that had more hope than foundation. It took all of her self-control to suppress the sexual energy that threatened to burst from her. She could feel how flushed her face had become as well as the distracting electric jolts that were shooting between her legs. She didn't know who turned her on more, Maryjane or her handsome father. If given only one choice, she would pick the girl but her father wasn't far behind in points. She smiled inwardly as she thought about what it would be like to make love to both of them. 'You are such a wicked slut,' Ruth chided herself. Nervously, she patted her hair and absently touched the locket between her breasts. Her eyes went back to Maryjane's breasts. The aroused pink pearls of her nipples seemed to beg for her mouth. She somehow restrained herself from reaching out and touching them. She knew her emotions were soaring and were nearly out of control. The heat spread from her groin and up her neck to her face and her hands nervously touched her sides. It wasn't just Maryjane's alluring aura that was mesmerizing; there was something exhilarating and tangy about the girl that Ruth couldn't quite put her finger on. An exotic unidentifiable scent hung over her. She knew it wasn't a perfume. No, it was something much more intimate and feminine. When she finally recognized it; her whole body trembled. What she smelled was the heady scent of a girl who had just had sex, a lot of sex. Maryjane's body radiated pheromones and it nearly drove Ruth crazy with lust. Another tremor shook her and she had to press her hands tightly to her sides to steady herself.

"Are you ok Ruth?" Maryjane recognized Ruth's discomfort and understood. She'd seen the same look on her mother's face when she was really turned on, the same look that was on Ruth's face. Not being as sophisticated or as discreet, she let her hand involuntarily travel across her young breasts and search out her nipples. With Ruth watching, she touched each one and made them respond. They were hard and excited and she felt herself being drawn into Ruth's stronger sexual being. She knew she wanted her and searched for a way to convey that to her. Stalling, she nervously shuffled her feet under the woman's steady gaze. Her concentration was interrupted when her father squeezed her hand and gave her a quick look. She knew what he wanted. He was telling her that this was her chance to prove to him that she really was his submissive slut and was willing to do anything he asked. She had waited a long time for this moment and now it was here and she was determined not to let him down. Her cunt flowed in anticipation of her new adventure. She knew making love to a Ruth would be exciting and she couldn't wait. "Do you want to sit down Ruth?"

"No, no, I'm alright but thank you dear," Ruth, said staring hungrily at her hand as it fluttered across her breasts. She fanned her face. "It's just a little warm in here today, don't you think?" She tired her best not to stare at the girl's tits and fought to regain her composer. She thought she sounded under control when she asked, "Now, what kind of lingerie are you looking for Mj?"

Maryjane knew this was her chance. She lifted her dress to her waist and bared herself from the waist down. It was a wicked and delightful feeling to expose herself to a stranger. She didn't have to look to know how her damp panties had wedged themselves between her pussy lips. "I want grown up underwear, big girl panties Ruth. No more little girl panties like these, right daddy?" She gave him an innocent smile.

Philip had to cover his mouth to hide his laugh. Maryjane's innocent act had almost fooled him. "That's right honey. No more little girl's underwear for you. From now on you will only wear hot and sexy panties. I'm sure Ruth can help us find something for you." He enjoyed speaking so frank about how he wanted her to dress.

At first all Ruth could do was stare-opened mouthed. Her eyes were focused on Maryjane's pussy and she marveled at how her beautiful lips were pushed out on each side of her wedged in panties. Her secretions had soaked them and were running down her thighs "Oh my, well yes of course," she said swallowing hard. Her heart beat faster as she stared at the exposed cunt. "I'm sure we can find something you will like," she huskily choked out. She knew she should tell her to pull her dress down but she didn't want her to. She loved looking at her pussy and especially how her panties had perfectly divided her cunt. She had been right about her pubic hair. There was none, she was as bare as a baby but as far as Ruth was concerned, she could have looked like Chewbacca and it wouldn't have made any difference. Her own cunt was on fire now and all she could think about was how much she wanted to get between those remarkable legs and make love to Maryjane's cunt. Ruth clenched her legs as a powerful rush of sexual energy exploded through her body. Haltingly, she told her, "We carry a large selection of very beautiful...sexy panties Maryjane. I'm sure we can find something you'll like."

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...45678...10