Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so Ruth." Philip interjected, "because that's how I want her to look when I'm fucking her; hot and sexy." He let his words hang in the air and watched Ruth's reaction.

Ruth swallowed hard, nodded and hoarsely whispered, "When you're fuc... having sex with her? With your daughter! Oh my!" She was stunned and excited. She had to look twice to see if he was serious. He was. She gasped again. "With you...her father...You have sex with her...your daughter?" Her voice trailed off low, her mind full of incestuous visions. She was no stranger to incest but other than her own father, she had never had anyone openly admit to incest before. She knew she should say something; anything but all she could do was stare open mouthed. It was difficult to think straight but she knew she wanted to tell him how she approved and convey how excited she was for both of them. Unable to hide her true feelings, she blurted out, "How wonderful! I think incest is just so beautiful." Taking his hand, she breathlessly told him, "I understand Phil. You want Maryjane to look beautiful and sexy when you're making love to her. She should too. How exciting for both of you." She looked at Maryjane and shook her head in disbelief. "Fantastic! How absolutely wonderful for you Mj," she told her approvingly. She couldn't wait to learn more about them as well as their relationship. This was the most incredible and erotic thing to happen to her in a very long time.

Ruth's positive reaction to his admission of incest was a little surprising but it gave him the freedom to shock the stunned Ms. Bernstein even further. "I'm glad you agree Maryjane should look hot and sexy when I fuck her Ruth." Not satisfied with just words, Philip knelt in front of his daughter, placed his hand over her panties and cupped her sex. Calmly, and in a soft and hushed tone, he told Ruth, "It would make me so hard if she was wearing something silky or lacey when I fingered her too." Without pause, he ran his fingers through the wet cleft of Maryjane's panties and pushed them further into her cunt. He watched Ruth's eyes widen. Confidently, he moved his thumb across Mj's soft and pliable pussy lips and worked his finger around the damp material and deep into the crevice of her supple cunt. Maryjane, as if on cue, moaned deliriously and thrust her body against his thumb and finger and forced him further into her cunt. He found her clit and rubbed it hard. Mj cried out and almost fell over. "You have such a beautiful cunt Maryjane; you won't have to hide it anymore." He smiled up at Ruth and knew how turned on she was by the look of lust on her face. "Daddy's little lover deserves the best when he fucks her." It made him smile to see the excited look of approval on Ruth's face. "I'm glad you approve Ruth and I'm glad you think that any daughter that lets her father play with her pussy deserves to wear the sexiest lingerie possible."

Ruth couldn't agree with him fast enough. "Oh my gosh yes she should Phil...the sexiest possible for you...her father." She clamped her legs together to delay the exquisite explosion she knew was imminent. She knew if she said or heard one more word she would cum standing up. Covering her face, she laughed a soft and throaty laugh. "I can't believe I just said that!" She shook her head to make sure she wasn't in some sort drug induced pornographic movie. "And I can't believe your doing that in front of me but don't stop. It's so beautiful...but are you sure you should....? Here?!....I mean, what if someone...! Oh my god Phil, you're fingering her!" She covered her face again and muttered, "Your daughter...that's so beautiful...so exciting!" Her hands dropped to her breasts and she hungrily caressed them and fought for her nipples through her bra, found them and made them ache when she squeezed them. "What it someone sees you Phil?" Anxiously, she looked around to see if anyone was watching. No one was. "Someone might see us." She didn't realize how she she'd just included herself in this exciting act of incest.

"Let me explain," Philip said smiling. "I don't care if anyone does. I'm doing this for you and for Maryjane. I'm her father and Maryjane is my submissive slut. I can do what ever I want to her." As if that explained everything. He knew it was time to take another gamble. If he guessed correctly, Ruth was his. Choosing his words carefully, he said, "I'm sure your father did the same thing to you Ruth." When she didn't deny that, he continued. "You let him touch your body and do the same things I'm doing, didn't you Ruth?" When she nodded hesitantly. He knew he was safe. "I bet he did this too Ruth." As slowly as possible, he pulled Maryjane's panties down over her hips and to the floor. Her hairless pussy was fully exposed now. "I bet you stood naked in front of him and let him finger you too." With Ruth watching he parted Maryjane's legs and inserted his middle finger between her slick pussy lips and up into her cunt and slowly fucked her. "I bet you loved it when he did this to you Ruth, just as much as Maryjane does." Philip calmly worked his thick finger in and out of his daughter's cunt as Ruth raptly watched. When Mj began to moan and sway, he worked a second finger into her and fucked her harder. "See how much Maryjane loves what I'm doing to her Ruth. She's no different than you were when your father fingered you." He kissed Maryjane and proudly stated, "My daughter loves it when I show her off, don't you Maryjane?"

"Yes daddy," she sighed contently as she uneasily rocked back and forth on his fingers. "I love it when you do naughty things to me in front of people."

Still clutching her breasts, Ruth frantically scanned the store. "How do you know that about me...my father?" She wanted to deny everything but couldn't. Her mind raced. "Phil, we really shouldn't be doing this... here! Someone may see us!" This time she consciously accepted her part of what he was doing. She pointed to his hand...wishing it were hers. "Maryjane!... So lucky!... So beautiful," she said as she looked longingly at the nearly naked girl's body and jealously watched as her father's fingers disappeared in and out of her precious cunt. Bewildered and turned on, Ruth couldn't think coherently. She was out of control and spiraling downward into the depths of covetousness. "Oh yes Philip, do that. Finger her. She loves it. I can see that. Finger fuck her and make her cum," she hissed as she clutched her breasts harder. One hand went between her legs and she shamelessly groped for her own cunt. "Make her cum Phil. Make her cum just like my father made me cum!" Ruth's hand clutched hard at her pussy and she knew her orgasm was close. Her fingers sought out and found her clit through her panties. "Oh yessss," she softly moaned when she came. "Yes, yes, yessss," she moaned and braced herself as her cunt exploded. "Oh fuck yes," she gratingly mouthed.

Philip's cock almost burst through his pants as he watched Ruth pleasure herself. "I'm doing this for two reasons Ruth. First, I wanted to show you what a slut my daughter is and second.... to offer her to you." Philip withdrew his fingers form Mj's pussy and licked at her juices. "You want her don't you Ruth? You do like girls don't you?"

Ruth swallowed hard and nodded. Of course she liked girls. "You want me to make love to her? Phil you're crazy!" His offer shocked and thrilled her and made her dig her hand even deeper between her legs. The prospect of making love to this beautiful girl was almost too much. "This is so crazy."

"No, not crazy Ruth. I'm in love with my daughter and in love with the idea that she is mine to do with as I wish. Maryjane is my property, my sex slave and I am offering her to you Ruth." Withdrawing his finger from Maryjane's cunt, he brought it to her mouth and told her to suck. Maryjane obediently opened her mouth and allowed him to stick his finger in. She sucked hungrily. "See what a cunt she is Ruth. See how she obeys. Now do you believe me when I tell you that she is mine to give to you or use anyway I want. All you have to do is tell me you want her and she's yours Ruth."

Stunned beyond belief, she shamelessly admitted, "Yes...I do...I want her."

"I thought so. We both know there's nothing wrong with a father finding lovers for his daughter don't we Ruth?" Philip eased his finger back into Maryjane's cunt and worked her pussy to a frenzy. Her moaning grew louder. "I bet your father found many lovers for you, didn't he?" Philip waited for the denial that never came. "I've waited a long time to offering her to someone as special as you Ruth. I knew you would appreciate the incest as well as Mj's submission." He moved his finger slowly in and out of Maryjane's cunt, more for Ruth than Maryjane. "Tell Ruth what you are and what you want Mj."

Maryjane's eyes fluttered open; it took her a moment to answer. "I'm daddy's cunt and I do anything he tells me Ruth." She wanted to explain about O and how it was her idea but she knew it wasn't the right time. She reached for Ruth's hands and brought them to her breasts. "I want you to do things to me too Ruth...anything you want. I like sex and I want it with you." She dragged Ruth's willing hand between her legs. "Touch me here Ruth. Touch me here and see how much I want you." Ruth didn't resist and Maryjane held her hand to her cunt. "See Ruth; see how much I want you! My pussy is this way because I want you." She pushed Ruth's fingers inside of her. "Yes, just like that Ruth, finger me...just like that, ahhh," she moaned happily as Ruth finger fucked her and teased her clit and pussy. Throwing her arms around her, she moaned softly and told the older women, "Ahhhhyessssss, yes Ruth, so nice, so nice, you do me so nice. Thank you." She purred sweet as a kitten as Ruth's fingers brought her off.

Ruth knew this was crazy but she couldn't help herself or stop. Silently, she fingered the girl's tight little cunt and as if they were in their own private world, instead of in the middle of a department store. Within minutes Maryjane climaxed again on her fingers. Unwilling and unable to control herself, she pulled Mj's blouse open and planted kisses all over her ripe breasts and made love to them as she fingered her. "You're so beautiful Maryjane. I want you too," she told her and became intimate with every inch of her body. "Is this what you want me to do Maryjane? Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Mmmm yes Ruth. You make them feel so good." Maryjane showed her how she enjoyed having her nipples pinched and how hard and deep she enjoyed being fingered. "Ahhhh, yessssss, right there, like that, harder, do it like that. Ahhhh yes!" 'She cried out happily when Ruth found her special spot. "Right there Ruth, don't stop! Do it harder!" Maryjane climaxed again on her fingers.

Ruth hugged her and whispered into her ear, "You're so beautiful. I want to make love to you with my mouth. I want to fuck you with my mouth and hear you cum." Using the heel of her hand, she rubbed Maryjane's clit and planted kisses all over her lips and nose and throat and ears and then back to her lips. Their tongues danced and played and Ruth mouthed her engorged nipples and made them cry for more. She was out of control and she didn't care. "Oh you beautiful girl," she said as she covered her nipples with little bites and left little wet marks all over her pink orbs. Maryjane came again.

While she recovered, Ruth asked Philip, "Why me? Why me and why here and how do you know so much about me?" She had so many questions but she could see he wasn't going to answer many of them. She looked back at Maryjane and laughed. "Maybe I don't care... as long as I can keep doing this," she hungrily said and knelt beside Maryjane and slipped her finger back into her cunt. "She has the most fantastic cunt Phil. If I died right now, I'd be happy knowing that the last thing I did was finger this beautiful girl's cunt."

Philip beamed. This was better than he could ever have hoped for. Knowing he could do anything he wanted now, he bawdily grabbed his crotch and laughed. "I told you why before Ruth. It turns me on to be able to offer her to you. As to why you, well, lets just say I had a hunch." He moved his hand freely over his cock and laughed roguishly. "It makes me so fucking hard to know she will do anything I ask of her...just as your father knew you would do anything he asked of you." Philip knew he was right and took Ruth's free hand and held it to his prick. "Feel my cock Ruth. Feel how hard I am and then I dare you to deny any of it."

Ruth couldn't and didn't pull her hand away. "I can't Phil." Her breath came in short rushes. She wanted him as much as she wanted Maryjane. Her head swam as she held his raging hard-on and was awed by his size. Shyly, she admitted, "It's all true, my father...me...my mother also. I don't know how you know all these things but they are all true. I use to have sex with my parents." She bit her lip and giggled. "I can't believe I just told you that or what I'm fingering your daughter and holding your cock." She knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. "I want what you want Phil. I want this," she told him as she gripped his cock harder. "And I want Maryjane." Leaning forward, she pressed her hot lips against the outline of his cock and whispered to him, "I want this inside of me." She kissed him all over his cock and felt the radiating heat sear her lips. Greedily she returned to Maryjane breasts with her mouth while still holding her father's cock. In between lavishing Maryjane's breasts with kisses, she proudly told her, "I was just like you Maryjane. I did what ever my father asked." Like Maryjane, she also refused to be ashamed of her relationship with him. "He loved me and I love him."

Philip pulled her to her feet and held her. "I knew you were special Ruth." Maryjane got up and wrapped her arms around her and the three of them hugged and laughed and held each other intimately. Ruth looked around defiantly. "I don't care if anyone sees us." Her father would have been so proud of her.

"I hope someone does Ruth," Philip chuckled. "I hope they see me do this too." He surprised her again when he began unbuttoning her blouse. When she didn't stop him, he opened it to her waist and then off. Her bra and tits were exposed. Beneath his hands, her breasts were warm and supple and yielding. "I'm sure your father enjoyed watching men disrobe you and then fucked you. I'm right aren't I Ruth? You fucked men for your father didn't you?"

Ruth blushed and laughed self-consciously. "Yes, yes, yes, I did Phil." She couldn't help smiling. "It was exciting and I had fun pleasing him," she told him as she recalled those happy days. She had rarely been able to talk to anyone about her relationship with her father and she was enjoying the opportunity.

"It's the same with Maryjane. We have so much fun together." Philip leaned in and kissed the creamy white skin above her bra. "Take it off for me Ruth. I want to see your tits." He knew she would have let him do it but he wanted her to take it off for him.

"You sound just like my father." She paused for a second and then without reservation, reached around and unfastened her bra. She held it to her breasts for a moment before letting it flutter to the floor. Naked from the waist up, she stood proudly and let him admire them. "Okay?" She timidly asked. She cast her eyes downward, drew her shoulders back and stood shamelessly before him. She wanted his approval...just as she'd sought her father's approval.

"Very okay," Philip said as he covered her large milky breasts with his lips. "Little Ruthie has such nice big tits," he soothing whispered as he sucked on each of her delicate wine colored nipples. He invited Maryjane to join him. "Come on Mj, I can see your dying to join me."

"Thank you daddy." Maryjane put her small warm hands over Ruth's breasts and explored them. "I love them Ruth," she told her as she played with her nipples. "I love how big they are and especially how hard your nipples are." Her face was even with Ruth's breasts and like her father; she made love to them with her mouth.

Ruth sighed and held their heads to her tits. "I'm glad you like them Mj. I like yours too." Reaching between their bodies, she thumbed the girl's nipples. "If this is one of those crazy sex dreams, I don't ever want to wake up." She didn't care if she was half naked or if anyone discovered them.

"Tell me again Ruth how you much you want Maryjane?"

Memories of her father flashed through her mind. "Yes Phil, I want her." She held Maryjane's face between hers hands and told her, "I want to make love to you more than anything honey." She dropped to her knees and took Mj in her arms and kissed her and whispered, "You have no idea how much I want to make love to you and taste your little honey pot and let you taste mine." She looked deep into Maryjane's eyes and she saw a younger version of herself. "You remind me so much of myself when I was your age."

"Why don't you tell us about that girl Ruth," Philip said as he watched her finger fuck Maryjane again.

Ruth closed her eyes and thought for a moment before beginning. "It was just after my eighteenth birthday when my parents initiated me into incest."

She just had to close my eyes to hear my mother's voice again. "Go on Ruthie, your father's waiting for you. There is nothing to be afraid of, just go in there and say it like we practiced. You'll do fine, just ask him," my mother coached me. I was so nervous I could barely walk much less talk. When I paused at the living room door, mother urged me on. "Go on Ruthie; go on, you can do it. Every thing will be just fine. He won't bit." She laughed and nudged me forward. I wasn't as sure but I made my legs move and walked into the living room where my father waited. He was reading. The air was filled with the sweet scent of his pipe tobacco and it made me feel safe. Daddy smiled when he saw me.

"Hi pretty girl."

"Hi daddy," I shyly replied and walked to where he sat. I liked it that he thought me pretty.

He casually put his paper and pipe down and pretended not to know what I was there for. "So what's this all about honey?" His warm smile gave me courage but I still couldn't get the words out. He sat forward and chuckled a little and asked, "Cat got your tongue Ruthie?" I saw him wink at my mother and realized he was teasing me but I was still so nervous I couldn't speak. But the twinkle in his kindly eyes disarmed me and gave me the strength and courage I needed. I stepped closer and stood nervously between his legs. Daddy circled my waist with his arms. It was a wonderful hug, one I will never forget.

"I, ah...daddy," I started and stopped.

"Yes honey. Did you have something you wanted to ask me?" I caught him looking up at my mother. They were both smiling. "Your mother tells me that you have something very important you want to ask me." His hand caressed my hair and back and then slowly moved down over the curve of my butt and stopped there. His hands kneaded and caressed me through my dress. I thought I was going to faint. I'd never been touched like that before. I moaned so loud that my mother laughed. It wasn't until he put his hands under my dress and held me over my panties that I knew I could do this. His warm hands felt so good; I never wanted him to stop. It was all I had imagined it would be. He was gentle and loving and I wasn't afraid anymore but I foolishly worried I had wet myself. It felt as if a faucet had opened up inside of me and was flowing down my legs. My mind went blank again and I almost didn't hear him when he said, "Tell me Ruth. Tell me what you want." I almost got it out but then he moved his hand between my legs. I somehow knew I was supposed part them. His hand glided across my pussy and then he held my sex. I wanted to scream. It felt so good. He held me like that for a long time and then I felt him push the crotch of my panties aside. He found my pussy and then my clit. It was wonderful and I never wanted him to stop. When he suddenly did stop, I thought I had done something wrong and was relieved when he began again. His finger moved inside of me and was now exploring my pussy. I could barely breath.