Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
883 Followers

Ruth laughed with him. "Thank you Phil, I'm glad you think so. You made me believe again. Until today, I'd lost all hope that there might not be other girls out there like me that were allowed to love their fathers." She reached down and held him through his pants. "Maryjane, I want you to promise me that you're going to take good care of this cock and do as your father says. It's not every daughter that's lucky enough to have such a wonderful man like him in her life." To Philip she sternly warned, "Give this poor girl all the cock she deservers."

Philip nodded solemnly. "I will Ruth. Promise."

Before they left, Ruth gave Philip her card and number. "Maybe someday soon you'll let Maryjane come and visit me." She put her arm around her and with the familiarity of an old lover, cupped her full breasts and gave each nipple a little pinch. "Would you like that Mj? Would you like to come and visit me sometime? We would have so much fun!" Ruth teased her nipples and gave Philip a wink. "I'd make sure she was well compensated for her time of course." She liked the idea of paying to have sex with Maryjane.

Philip nodded. "I'm sure that could be arranged. Having whore for a daughter makes anything possible."

"As well as very lucrative," Ruth chuckled. "I made enough just on tips alone to live comfortably and I had a lot of fun to boot," she laughed.

"You wouldn't have to pay me Ruth. I would do it for free," Maryjane giggled innocently and snuggled into her warm breasts.

Ruth smiled. "I know you would dear but it would be exciting for me if I had to pay you." She bent and whispered, "Besides, you don't know what I'd want of you. You might not like it and this way, if I pay you, you can't refuse." She pinched Maryjane's bottom and mentally pictured strapping on a large dildo and fucking her after she'd thoroughly whipped her. She gave her a last kiss and told her, "Do what your father says, he knows best." She gave her a conspiratorial wink and added, "But it would be nice to get a freebee once in awhile."

"She was so nice daddy," Maryjane said as she struggled with her bags of new lingerie. She was in a completely new outfit now, not quite sluttish but certainly risqué. She was done wearing children's underwear. She had also been allowed to buy clothes that were meant to stir a man's heart as well as his cock. Her new blouse was open to her waist and barley concealed her rosy pink nipples. The gold locket bounced between them as she walked and her bright red micro mini skirt rode up and barely covered half of her twin moons. Her smooth slit was blessedly revealed. "I want to be just like her daddy."

"You will be baby. She's a beautiful and sexy lady and so are you, just a younger version." He couldn't wait to get home and tell his wife about their day.

The end

Biskit
Biskit
883 Followers
1...5678910