Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

Maryjane squeezed her pussy and kept him inside of her and planted kisses all over his face. "I love you dad and I love fucking you. You can do me anytime you want to from now on." She meant it too. She was definitely hooked on his cock and hoped her mother meant what she said about sharing him.

Excited from watching her husband fuck their daughter, Carla eagerly suggested, "How about if we give your father a little show while he recovers." Carla pulled Maryjane down onto the floor with her, saying, "I bet your dad would enjoy watching a little lezzy show. Want to?" She wasn't a hundred percent sure Maryjane would want to do it in front of him.

Maryjane loved her idea. "Ohhh good idea mom, I'd love to," she said kissing her. "I just love knowing you're as kinky as I am." Naked, mother and daughter kissed and touched each other all over before lying head to toe and began licking each other's cunt. Worried, Maryjane said, "I think you're going to find a lot of daddy's stuff down there mom." She knew her pussy was full of his cum and wondered if her mother would still want to eat her.

"I hope so," Carla laughed as she stuck her tongue deep up her daughter's cunt. "I've been thinking of nothing else since your father came in you. I told myself that there was nothing I wasn't going to try with you; including eating you after your father fucked you. It's not like I've never tasted him before," she laughed. Carla dug her tongue into Maryjane's cunt and swallowed and sucked every last drop of her husband's cum from her pussy. Sitting up, she wiped her face and smiled. "That was delicious. Next time your father fucks me, it will be your turn," she giggled naughtily. Mother and daughter kissed and hugged and talked in whispers as they explored each other's body. Nothing was off limits, including tongue fucking each other's ass while they sat over the other's face. All the while, Philip sat watching and waiting; his cock was hard and ready for the first opportunity to fuck one of them.

He saw his chance when Maryjane was on her knees and between her mother's legs; her cute little brown tush was aimed right at him. Not bothering to ask, he knelt behind her and put his mouth to her ass and licked and probed her tight little spot before positioning his cock against her pink asshole. "Are you into this honey? Are you into ass fucking?"

"Big time dad, go for it," Maryjane breathlessly told him. She was thrilled that he would want to fuck her in the ass and wasn't worried about his size. She knew he would be gentle. Like a bitch in heat, she wiggled her ass back at him and encouraged him to fuck her there. As lubricated as she already was, it was still difficult to take more than just the head. "Oh my god dad, that's wonderful! Mom, do you do this too? Do you let daddy fuck you in the ass?"

"Of course," Carla proudly told her. "I told you I can't get enough of his cock."

"How the hell do you do it? He's so damn big." She was pushing slowly back at him and knew he had several inches inside of her and wondered where she was going to put the rest of him.

"Half an inch at a time," she giggled under her.

"Good idea," Maryjane grunted and pushed back at her father's cock. Her ass felt like a zucchini was invading it. "Go slowly daddy but don't you dare stop," she told him as he eased another inch into her ass. Soon she forgot about his size and started enjoying being ass fucked. "So good dad. Your cock feels so fucking good! I love it!" She let him take control now and concentrated on her mother's pussy as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin ass. "So fucking good daddy. Don't stop! I want you to cum in my ass dad. Don't you dare pull out either. I want you to cum in me."

He did too. He still couldn't believe he was fucking his daughter in the ass. Looking down at his wife, he blew her a kiss and mouthed 'I love you.' Like the first time, he knew once he started, there was no stopping. "Cumming baby. Daddy's cumming in your ass! His balls slapped against her and he let his cock exploded and filled her ass with his hot cum. "Doing it baby. Daddy's cumming inside of you!" He grabbed her hips and thrust hard and felt his balls release into her. "Fucking you baby! I'm fucking my daughter's ass!" Filling his lungs, he yelled at the top of his lungs, "OH FUCK!" As soon as he pulled out of her, Carla pulled her ass over her face and tongued ever last drop from her.

For the next three hours mother, father, daughter and mother fucked, sucked and committed every act of incest they could think of. Afterwards the three of them lay spent and naked on the floor together and talked about what they all had just experienced.

"Man I loved watching you two eat each other out," Philip told them. He had one hand between Maryjane's legs and the other between his wife's. "When you started licking your mother's cunt Maryjane, I thought I was going to explode." He was bubbling over when he told her, "It's every man's dream to watch his wife and daughter go down on each other." Fanfuckingtastic!" He couldn't stop laughing.

"I guess I love pussy as much as I love cock daddy," Maryjane said as she slithered between his legs and took his cock back into her mouth again. After she'd bobbed up and down on him for a long time, she looked up at her mother and said, "I sure hope you were serious about sharing daddy because I'll never get enough of his cock." Then she playfully suggested, "Maybe we should make up a schedule so we don't wear him out."

"Hell no," Philip exclaimed. "Wear me out, please," he laughed and held her head down deep over his cock. "I can take anything the two of you throw at me. I'm living my dream and I love the idea of having two horny women wanting my cock. And besides, there is no way I could ever get enough of you two hot cunts?" Neither woman was upset by his language.

"He talks big now Maryjane but lets see what kind of tune he's singing in a week." Carla had no intention of ever letting her family go back to their old ways. She loved how exciting and dirty incest already was and she especially loved watching her husband fuck her daughter. Seeing his cock sink into her was the hottest thing she'd ever witnessed and she promised herself she would never deny them the opportunity to fuck. She firmly believed a father and daughter were meant to fuck and love each other.

Their daily orgies lasted with little let up for weeks. Incest fueled their fires and they ate, slept and talked sex. If it wasn't mother and daughter fucking and using dildos and toys on each other, Philip was fucking every hole in his daughter or wife. Nothing was off limits and jealousy was a foreign concept. Maryjane still wanted more though. She knew she'd never be happy if she didn't tell them about what was bottled up inside of her. After many agonizing days, she finally got up the nerve to tell them of her dream life.

Handing them each a copy of 'The Story of O," she told them, "I need you both to read it and when you're done, I want us all to talk about it. I'm sure you'll have lots of questions and I'll answer them then. I have the movie too but I think you'll understand better if you read the book first. We can all watch it together and as bad as it is, it really has some hot scenes." She left them alone to wonder what she was up to.

As Philip read next to his wife, he asked, "Do you have any idea why I am reading a story about a submissive girl that has multiple lovers and enjoys being whipped and spanked and tied up as well as being sexually humiliated in very public places?" Despite his confusion, he found the story very arousing and was masturbating as he read.

Carla was just as turned on and was playing with her pussy under the sheets. "Not a clue dear but knowing our daughter, it means something very special to her." Seeing him playing with his cock made her even hornier. "I see you're just as turned on as I am," she said as she threw back the sheets and showed him where her hand was. "Between this book and thinking about Maryjane, I'm about ready to explode." She mewed hotly and fingered her hot snatch. "I guess neither of use was paying attention in Sunday school the day they talked about how wrong incest was." She thoroughly enjoyed how incest had freed her to talk dirty. "As I recall, the message was it was taboo to fuck your daughter Mr. Stern."

"I must have missed that day. But I think if any of my teachers had a daughter as hot as ours, they'd have fucked her too."

"So true," Carla laughed.

"Knock, knock. May I come in?" Maryjane stuck her head around the door; her smile brightened the room. She was a naked as they were. "Sorry, I didn't know you guys were fooling around?"

"Don't be silly honey, come on in. You know you don't have to knock." Philip smiled and comically waved his boner at her and mimicked, "Hi there cutie, want to play?"

That made her giggle. "Love to daddy but I was just being polite," she said as she crawled next to him and automatically reached for his prick. "Nice boner dad," she playfully told him. "Mind if I take over? You know how much I love jacking you off."

"You certainly can young lady and you can thank your mother for my condition. She's been talking dirty again and you know how I get when she does." His hand was already between her legs and his fingers were working their way inside of her hot little cunt. "Your mother and I were just talking about your book. It certainly is an interesting story," he told her as he massaged her pussy.

Between heavy sighs, Maryjane was able to ask if they'd finished.

"Almost," Carla said hugging her. "I think we've both read enough to pretty much get the gist of the story though," she told her as she reached for her breasts and gave them each a long wet kiss. "I'm not sure I enjoyed it as much as your father did though so I hope you're ready to tell us why you insisted we read 'The Story of O.'

"I am mom, but not until you do that again," she giggled and pulled her mouth back to her tits. "No wonder I love you two so much," she laughed lightly and stretched her elfin body across their legs. Her father immediately began fingering her again and Carla managed to get her mouth back on her nipples. "Oh yes, do that dad," she sighed when he crawled between her legs and began licking her cunt. She threw open her legs for him. "Eat me dad, eat me and make me cum." She was glad they were both as horny as she was. It would make it easier to tell them why she had them read the book. She knew getting them to read the story and then see the movie was the only way they were going to understand how she wanted to live. Her needs, she knew were special and maybe even shocking but she was sure once they understood; they would help her live the life she desired.

In between being ravished by them, she managed to ask, "So what do you guys think? Isn't the book hot! Didn't you just love O mom? I just think she's so cool. I would give anything to be just like her." There, she'd said it.

Her father reacted first. "Really Maryjane?" He peered up at her from between her legs, a surprised look on his face. He was curious but being the horny father that he was, all he could think about was her pussy. "Want to explain that?" He didn't wait for her answer and went right back to tongue fucking her sweet pussy.

"I would love to dad," she said as she humped his face. "As you and mom may have already noticed, I'm not the goody two shoes you probably thought I was." That made them all laugh. "But seriously, didn't it turn you on or at least get you a little horny to read all the stuff O had done to her?" Reluctantly she disengaged her mother from her tits and pulled her father away from her pussy. Holding up the book; a seriously note in her voice, she told them, "I really need you both to understand how much I identify with O and how I want to live just like her."

Philip didn't think she was being literal. "I guess there is nothing wrong with a girl... my daughter giving up control or wanting get a little kinky but don't you think this woman O goes a little over board?" He'd never been involved with B&D or S&M before but that didn't mean he wasn't turned on by it. The idea of having a submissive slut at his disposal excited the hell out of him but he still hadn't made the connection between the book and what his daughter was talking about. It was difficult to wrap his mind around the idea that she would seriously consider such a depraved and perverted sex life style. He was happy with their family incest and thought she was too. What she was suggesting was a little scary but he wanted to hear more. "I guess what surprises me Mj is that you think being a sex slave, getting tied up, whipped and punished and then fucked by dozens of men and women is lucky." His eyes went to her cunt and he almost laughed when he saw how she was fingering herself. She was obviously very excited. "But then I might have gotten it all wrong. You really want to try these things Maryjane?" He was incredibly turned on now and stroked his cock with real passion.

Maryjane nodded emphatically. "Yes dad, that's' what I'm saying."

Carla got it too. "Even though I'm surprised too, I think I understand baby." She'd seen a little of this submissiveness side in her willingness to try kinky sex with her but she would have never have guessed the depth of her true feelings. "I understand about the wild sex but wow, the things O has done to her, I'm not sure I could handle that. Are you sure you could? I mean honey, she's whipped and spanked and gang raped. Some of it seemed like torture to me. Is that what you're really telling us you want?" By the look in her daughter's eyes, she knew that's exactly what she was saying. "Oh wow. I guess it is." She almost came when it finally sank in. Her pussy was literally flowing.

Maryjane crawled between her legs and parted her cunt lips with her fingers and diverted her mother's torrent of sex into her mouth. Looking up, she smiled and opened her heart. "I don't' think they're so terrible or scary mom. I think they sound exciting." She drove her tongue deep into her mother's pussy and licked and kissed and fingered her and drove her crazy for a few minutes. When she sat up, she kissed her and told her, "It really makes me excited mom and I want to try them with you and dad. It wouldn't be so much different than what we do now,...just a little kinkier." That made even her laugh. "Well, maybe a lot kinkier."

"Do you think?" Philip chuckled. He was still trying to catch up and asked, "Have you ever done any of these things baby?" He was more curious than turned off. "Have you ever been whipped or spanked?" His cock was a raging hard for her.

"I've never done any of those things dad...but I've thought about them for a long time." She gave his prick a few more loving licks and asked, "Wouldn't you at least like to do try some of them with me dad? Just think about how hot it would be to spank me and then fuck me?" Her voice was full of hope. "I know it would turn me on," she said and planted little baby kisses up and down the shaft of his cock.

"Ah...geez that feels good. But yeah, I guess I would like to try some of them." As she sucked him off, he reached for her pretty tanned butt and gave each cheek a playful swat. "There, you've just been spanked. Make you hot?" Maryjane surprised him by how turned on those two little playful spanks made her. She began sucking his cock like it was the last one she would ever see. "Ahhh, fuck Maryjane! I love your blow jobs! Suck me honey. Suck me off!" He thrust a few times and then filled her mouth with his daddy cream. "Damn, you are one hot cock sucker," he teased and kissed her. Holding her face between his hands, he kissed her nose and told her, "You are one awesome fucking young lady and I'm glad you're my daughter." He considered her blow jobs one of life's great pleasures.

"Thanks dad. I'm glad you think so," she said as she cleaned her lips of the last of his sperm. She loved sucking him off as well as being called a cocksucker. It made the whole incest thing so totally family orientated and dirty. Getting serious again, she told them, "I need you both to really think about what I told you. I'm serious. I really want to be your sex slave."

Carla thought about it. "Hmmm, this just might be fun," she said as she parted her lips and thoughtfully fingered her snatch as she thought about what her daughter was asking of them.

"See, that's why I love you and dad so much mom. You're both as horny as I am and you both know exactly how to make love to me. This will be so easy...just a little more intense." She knew what she was asking of them would take time to sink in but she hoped reading the book and watching the movie would help. There was just no easy way to explain everything at once. She knew what she wanted but it wasn't easy to tell you're parents that you wanted to be a sex slave, to be used, punished, sexually humiliated, and even sold for sex if that's what they wanted. "Lets watch the movie first and then maybe you'll understand better." Her tone had a finality to it that didn't invite them to ask more questions. "I'll put the movie in," she said getting up and walking quickly across the room to the DVD.

Philip was jerking off as he stared at her cute little butt and asked, "So what do you know about his book and the author? Fill me in on its history."

Maryjane could barely take her eyes off his cock but managed to tell him what she knew. "Well dad, I know the book was written in the 1950's by Ann Desclos under her pen name, Pauline Deage and I consider it a love story about a girl that gives herself totally to her masters and allows them to use her anyway they want. Of course it's all the exciting sadomasochism and bondage and disciple that really makes O so special for me." She then thoughtfully added, "I don't know which turns me on more, the S&M or the B&D, they both sound so exciting. Anyway, O really gets off by being fucked and punished and being used by all these strangers that her masters give her to. I really liked how they make her do stuff in public the best. Pretty neat huh?"

"Yeah, very neat," Philip said as he continued to stroke his cock for his daughter's eyes. "Neat and painful for you though," he said grinning. All this talk about spanking and whipping was really turning him on and he beat his meat faster. "I can't wait to see the movie now. Come to think of it, this will be a first for the old Stern family. Of all the things we've done together, we've never watched porn together." He jokingly added, "Should be a fun family activity to add to our kinky list." He and Carla had recently taken up watching porn, all kinds of it. They'd shopped together at the local adult bookstore, which is a story in itself, and now had wide range of fuck films, so he was looking forward to watching one with his daughter. Putting his arm around her, he told her, "I like the idea of watching a fuck film with you honey. It's going to make it that much dirtier watching with you baby," he told as he cupped her hard breast. His hand barely covered it. Her perky lemon drop nipples came alive under his touch.

"I think It'll be fun too dad," she told him as she used both of her hands to masturbate him. "But I need you to try and focus for just a few minute and stop thinking with your cock for a minute. It's important for me dad. I really need you and mom to understand how I want to live from now on." She didn't mean to sound so dramatic and to show him she wasn't, she fell over his lap and took his cock back down her throat and gave him some deep throat action. "Just a little something to keep you happy until the movie is over," she said smiling when she sat back up. She gave her mother a playful wink as her father contently began nursing on her tits. "I know daddy loves my blow jobs but he's such a boob man too."

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers