Maryjane, The Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"Oh he's that and a lot more," Carla laughed with her and reached for her husband's cock. "He's also big on being jerked off in front of you." Both mother and daughter giggled as Carla stroked him. "He likes showing off in front of you." They both laughed because they both knew she was right. "Start the movie honey; you've got me all hot and excited too."

"If our friends at church could only see us now," Maryjane laughed. "They'd probably excommunicate us, especially if they knew how much we all loved watching porn. She saw the worried look on her mother's face and quickly calmed her by saying, "Our secret is safe mom, mums the word."

That made Philip chuckle. "I'm glad you're not going to spill the family secrets at church. I sure wouldn't want the whole congregation to know how the three of us watch porn as well as fuck each other." That made them all roar with laughter. "They might just run us out of town if they did."

Carla thought about her lady friends at church and knew some of them would understand and forgive her the sin of incest before they would ever consider forgiving her for watching dirty movies. "You're father's right honey; I would just die of embarrassment if anyone at church knew how much I enjoy pornography. You must never tell honey. I could never show my face at choir again."

"Don't worry mom, our dirty little family secret is safe with me. But I know more than a few of my girl friends would be awfully jealous if they knew I was fucking my handsome father."

Carla laughed because she knew she was right. "Strange isn't it how people would condemn us for watching people fuck in a movie but be jealous of how the three of us are involved in incest. Such a strange world we live in." Carla sighed and pulled Maryjane's hand to her pussy. "I just wish we could share what we do with them and show them how beautiful incest really can be." When Maryjane's finger found a particular sweet spot, it made her jump excitedly. "Ooohhh that felt good! Do that again. Finger mommy just like that," she laughing softly. Between short and excited breaths, she asked about the movie. "You've already watched the movie, right?"

"At least six times," Maryjane proudly admitted. "Each time I see it, I discovered something I missed so if you and dad have any questions, just ask and I'll explain or make sure you're paying attention when something really cool or hot is about to happen." From the glazed look on her mother's face, she knew she'd have to stop fingering her soon or she'd miss the whole movie. It would have been fun to go down on her as they watched but there would be plenty of time for that later. "Let's watch, okay?" Her father reluctantly sat up and faced the TV. "Don't look so glum you two; we don't have to be totally celibate. I'll keep you both happy." One hand went between her mother's legs and the other held her father's cock. "Watching with you guys sure will be a lot more fun than watching alone."

Maryjane, much to their disappointment, was totally engrossed in the film and refused to let them fool around with her. "I really want you to pay attention," she laughed as she fended off their amorous advances. "Just until the movies over, ok?" They reluctantly agreed. For the rest of the movie she kept up a constant dialog and filled them in whenever important details of the film came up. "I love this part. Watch how Rene makes her take off her panties. O is never allowed to wear them and has to pull her dress up and sit on her bare bum. That's supposed to humiliate and degrade her but I think she actually likes it." She gave her father a nudge and suggested, "You could make me do that dad." As the movie progressed, she grew even more animated. "Rene is O's first lover and he gives her away to Sir Steven. He's the one that introduces her to multiple lovers that fuck her in the butt as well as whip her. Sir Steven even lets the butler whip her and then fuck her in the ass!" Maryjane thought that was particularly exciting because she knew how wonderful it was to have her father's cock up her ass.

She hoped that if she kept emphasizing how much O loved being dominated and abused by so many men and women, her parents would appreciate her own desire to be treated the same way. "Anyway," she went on as she continued to masturbate her parents, "O gets whipped and... fuck and punished...but she eventually looks forward to each punishment session, especially the whippings. She has to do it all these degrading things because her lovers want her to prove to them how much she loves him." She looked at her mother and silently hoped she understood. "I just love how the men humiliate her by using her cunt as a receptacle for their sperm." She fell silent and let that sink in. "Sir Steven keeps telling her she has to keep earning his love and prove herself to him and she does that by fucking every man and woman he gives her too." Her eyes sparkled when she described the whippings and punishments O received. "At first O dreads being whipped but eventually she looks forward to the pain and realizes that through the pain, she is showing Sir Steven how much she loves him." Maryjane laughed nervously as she fingered her mother. "It's such a beautiful story. I just love how O eventually earns her masters love through the pain and humiliation they inflict on her. Through her suffering, she learns how to love and to be loved. It's all so sweet." She threw herself into her mother's arms and softly cried. "I want to be just like her mom. Do you understand now? I want you and dad to treat me the same way."

Carla understood but it scared her a little. "I do understand baby and I think it is a beautiful story...strange but beautiful." She glanced at her husband and chuckled because he had his eyes closed as he jacked himself off. "Philip, I hope this wasn't wasted on you."

It wasn't but right now he really didn't care. "It wasn't dear. I understand perfectly. Our daughter wants to be our sex slave. Sounds great to me," he laughed.

"And?" Maryjane waited to see if he really got it.

"And you want us to share you with others. You want us to turn you into a dirty little whore and make you fuck for us." He sat up grinning and grabbed her and kissed her. "Did I get it right honey? You want your mother and me to treat you like property and make you our fuck whore?" He kissed her tenderly, his hands on her tits, lovingly caressing them. He slowly increased the pressure on her nipples and whispered, "I would love to be watch you fuck a man I picked out for you."

"Yes, yes dad, you get it," she moaned as he pinched and twisted her nipples harder than he'd never done before. "I want you use my body anyway you want. Hurt me, whip me, spank me...discipline me like the bad little slut I am. I want it all...Sell me and let strangers fuck me and then listen as I thank you for letting me serve you." Taking a deep breath, she added, "I want to live just like O."

"Maryjane, look at me," Carla held her chin and looked deep into her bright green eyes. "What you're asking of your father and me is...well its way beyond the sex we've been having. It would be a huge change for all of us, you know that right?" Carla fully grasped what her daughter was asking and wanted to give her what she wanted but it still scared her a little. "You're talking about being totally owned by us. You would never have a say in how we treat you or be able to question what we would demand of you. You would be our total sex slave. We could punish you; whip you, spank you, do humiliating and disgusting things to you that no one but a total whore would ever consider. There would be no turning back, no time outs," she laughed sardonically. Trying to think of the dirtiest thing she could, she said, "If I wanted to let a couple of drunken bums fuck your mouth, you would have to obey me. You understand that don't you?" When she saw how excited that made her, she knew she was serious. Pulling her to her, she hugged her and told her, "If that's what you want baby girl, then that's what your father and I want too." This was much more than she had ever hoped for of her family and it scared her as much as it thrilled her but she loved it already. She was going to have a family deeply involved in incest as well as own her daughters body and be able to do anything she wished to her. It made her dirty mind reel. "Oh baby, this is going to be so much fun for all us. Your father and I have so much to learn though. You'll have to be patient." She held her and kissed her and then jumped on top of her husband. "I need you in me Phil. Fuck me and tell me you want the same things."

Philip sank his cock into her waiting cunt. "I do baby. It scared me at first but I want this too!" His cock plunged deep into her cunt and they fucked like wild animals as Maryjane watched and waited her turn.

"I love you both so much," Maryjane told them as she watched them. "I just knew you'd understand."

Carla's mind spun as she recovered from her husband's fucking. She was as turned on as she'd ever been and wanted to do something gross and disgusting to test her new powers as well as test her daughter's seriousness. She went into the kitchen and brought back one of her best china bowls. As Maryjane watched, she squatted over it and peed. "Drink it," she demanded

Without hesitation, Maryjane knelt and lapped up her mother's warm piss.

Carla almost fainted she was so turned on. "You are such a dirty little whore Maryjane."

"I know I am mom and thank you for making me do that."

"You're welcome honey."

Hours later, as they all lay satisfied and spent, Maryjane hugged her mother and told her, and "I knew you would understand. I would have told you sooner but we were having so much fun just fucking, I didn't want to change all that. I can see how silly I was now. I'll be the best sex slave you could ever imagine. When you called me a whore earlier, it actually made me cum. It sounded so right, so me. It's how I want to think of myself from now on mom and how I want you to see me and treat me." For once in her life she felt her life had a purpose. She would forever be her parents fuck slut. Feeling incredibly turned on, she ran her hands seductively over her body and declared to them, "I give you my body to do with what you wish. From now on, I am your slut to use and amuse yourself with."

"I love it," Philip yelled. "I've always wanted my own little sex cunt! I really love it baby!" He pulled her head roughly down over his cock and stuffed his prick it into her pretty little mouth and made her suck him off. He was already thinking of nasty and degenerate ways to use her beautiful body. He knew the Internet was filled with people that got off on incest as much as he and Carla did. The punishment part...well he still wasn't all that sure about that but he was willing to try if that's what she really wanted.

"It's going to be so much fun being your slave dad. I can't wait until you whore me out. You could even watch if you wanted to. I'll be your slut whore of a daughter and I will love you for every cock you force me to suck and fuck." Confident she had won them over; she pulled her mother's cunt to her face and tongued fucked her. "I can't wait to do this to the women you give me to mom. I'm yours to do with as you wish. Just promise to always love me. I promise I will always love you and dad and do everything you tell me."

Philip knew it would take time to get comfortable in his new role as master and owner of a submissive slut. "Your mother and I will learn how you need to be treated baby, don't worry about that. We'll learn how to punish you as well as humiliating you. We want to be proud of our little fuck whore," he assured her as he pinched her nipples. It almost made him cum to hear her cry out in pain. When she didn't plead for him to stop, he pulled and twisted them even harder. He couldn't believe how much pain she could take or how it turned him on to hurt her so. "Incredible baby," he told her. "Dad loves making you happy." When he bit down on her nipples; hard enough to draw blood, Maryjane, to his delight, only moaned and begged for more. "Oh fuck yes dad," she cried. With no foreplay, he rolled her on her stomach and slammed his huge cock up her ass and fucked her until he came. "Fucking little whore slut," he yelled as he drove his cock deep inside her. Within minutes he was filling her ass with his cream. "Only a fucking slut would let her father fuck her ass and call her filthy names." Looking over at his wife, he saw the lust in her eyes and knew she was as happy as he was.

Weakly, Maryjane told him, "My body,....my cunt...my ass is yours to use any way you want dad."

Carla worked a finger inside of her and told her, "This is how people are going to use your body honey. They will want to fuck you and use you and they won't care about your feelings. I hope you're ready for that."

"I am mom. It's exactly what I want," she panted. She knew she had freed them from all the acceptable norms parents were held to by society and it thrilled her to see how quickly they had embraced her new life style. Every morning from now on, she would wake up and thank her stars for the debauchery her parents were about to put her through.

Although Philip and Carla didn't really understand why she desired this type of life, they both laughingly agreed that they would be out of their minds not to take advantage of this kinky twist of fate they had been drawn into. Over time, they learned how to become true masters to their daughter's desires and needs. They reread O as well as books about the Marquis de Sade and talked endlessly with her about her limits and desires and how she expected to be treated. Maryjane assured them she had no limits. "I want you to do everything to me. You have to understand, I need to experience everything so I can feel alive and be sexually fulfilled. I want to prove myself to you everyday," she told them. "The harsher the punishment, the greater the humiliation, the more I must endure, the more I will love both of you and hopefully you will love me." Carla assured her she and her father would always love her.

The incest, combined with the punishments and humiliation was awkward at first but together they all learned. "I know you both find it difficult to spank or whip me but if you think of me as a naughty possession that needs to be disciplined, it will all come much easier. My feelings don't count. If I cry, whip me harder, if I protest, fuck me more often. I promise you I will do everything you ask of me, no matter how disgusting or humiliating. And as far as being used by others, that's your choice. Sell me for sex; let men fill my cunt with their sperm. I will gladly do it because I love you both so much."

Philip thought of his pastor. From past conversations with he and his lovely wife Ginny, he was sure the two of them would be more than tempted to taste the joys of his daughter's young body. He and Carla took hundreds of digital photos and hours of movies of Maryjane being fucked and abused and posted them free on the Internet for the world to see. Men and women from all walks of life contacted them, begging them to share their daughter with them. While jerking off on Maryjane's face one day, he told her, "I can't wait to watch you in your first gang bang honey. Just the thought of a dozen horny guys fucking you and punishing your cunt drives me crazy. Cum will be running out of you for a week." Slapping his thick dick across her face, he promised her, "Between your mother and I, we will make sure you are always well fucked and severely disciplined. All of your nasty desires will be fulfilled."

Carla was as turned on as her husband was about turning their daughter into a whore and had already talked to a few of her lady friends at church. "They want me to bring her to bible study and make her get naked for them and then get on her hands and knees and go from lady to lady, lifting their dresses and make her eat them out as we talk and gossip. Most of them have never had their pussies licked by a girl before so they are all pretty excited," Carla explained. "Once they feel her hot mouth on their cunt, they will understand why I'm so happy to share my little whore with them."

Philip thought that was a great idea. At the moment using a wide leather paddle on Maryjane's naked bottom. "What a good idea baby. My dick is hard just thinking about all of your lady friends spreading their legs for Maryjane's mouth. How humiliating is it going to be for our little Miss Smarty Pants here to be made to lick dozens of cunts?" Maryjane's ass and legs had large red welts on them now and he lovingly rubbed the sting out before carefully inserting the thick handle of the paddle up her ass and made her crawl around the living room saying, "I'm a worthless cunt." Her reward for being so good was a hot golden shower from both of them. At times like this, Philip really did think of her as merely a possession and not the daughter he'd raised and loved. "The more we use her, the more cocks that penetrate her and cunts she is made to eat, the more she will know how much we love her."

Initially Carla had the most difficulty. S&M repulsed her. "I'm still not into it a hundred percent but I have to admit, I find it fascinating and erotic and repellent all at the same time."

As Philip fucked her, he confidently admitted, "For me too but it sure gets my blood boiling watching you punish her honey. You really are good at it, much better than I am. You seem to know just how hard to hit her and more importantly, where to hit her. When you use that short stiff crop on her cunt, she just goes crazy. I'm amazed she can take it but she does. It must be a woman thing to know how hard to hit and where it hurts the most," he admiringly told her. "Me on the other hand, I like using the paddle or the long thin whip all over her body. I get so hard seeing those red marks welt up on her tits and ass." Philip laughed and lustily added, "Pissing in her mouth is pretty damn hot too!"

"I definitely think it's time for us to start her," Philip said one evening as he and Carla fucked. "I think she's ready. What do you think?"

"She's more than ready dear. I see the love and devotion in her eyes when we're punishing and fucking her and she's so thankful. She's like an obedient little puppy that only wants to please us and I'm sure she'll do anything we ask of her when we give her away. We have to be strong because that's the only way we can make her into the best little whore the world has ever seen." They kissed and laughed and talked about their future plans for sharing their daughter. Carla came up with their first prospective person. "Before we bring her to church, I think she should be with someone she doesn't know and I have just the person," Carla said.

"You checked her schedule?"

"Yes, she will be working Saturday."

"And you think she'll make a good first choice for her?"

"She'll be perfect honey, I'm sure of it. You're just going to have to spin a little magic and convince her that she wants to be part of our little debauchery.

Philip intentionally hadn't told Maryjane what he and her mother had planned for her when they'd left the house. As far as she knew, the two of them were just going shopping and maybe stopping for lunch. The ketchup thing had been a spur of the moment bonus for her. If everything went as planned, Maryjane would soon be having public sex with a total stranger ...the lady that her mother had picked out for her. The woman worked at an up scale lingerie shop at the Newington mall and that's where they were headed now. His job was to convince this woman that she wanted to fuck his daughter...in public. This would be Maryjane's first big test. If she did everything he asked; she would be rewarded with a wild weekend of fucking with their pastor and his wife. His cock grew at least an inch as he thought about that. He parked in front of the mall and let a little of their adventure slip out. "Your mother and I have planned a little surprise for you today honey."

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...34567...10